Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 03:51:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Stop discussing war and politics. You are feeding the fire.  (Read 6732 times)
beetcoin

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 09:45:30 AM

is it just me or does it seem like dank is trying to start his own cult, but there aren't enough wackos who will buy his bullshit? you should start your own church and call it "The Church of Tinfoil Hatology"

I am an anarchist.  I do not believe in any structure other than existence itself.  The last thing I want is to be worshiped.  I want you to worship yourself, your soul of light and love, you are perfect.

Don't let surrounding thoughts and energies of doubt convince you otherwise.

If you want to see a good example of a cult, I can give you a few.  Government.  Religion.  Bitcoin scamrings and shills.

that's such doublespeak.. didn't you claim yourself to be the second coming of jesus?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
msc_de

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 10:03:44 AM

stop eating since you visit WC  so often each day

NO LOVE NO HATRED
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 10:52:12 AM

This thread is such a fail. Created by Dank in all his eternal wisdom to stop everyone talking about war and politics.

The end result is we are now all talking about war and politics more than if he hadn't started this thread.

Fail. Cheesy

dank (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 12:43:23 PM

Shouldn't have been high through high school physics Sean.  None of what you post makes any sense.   Undecided

Saying something doesn't make sense doesn't mean it doesn't make sense, it means you don't understand it.

True that.  I'd challenge you to find a person anywhere in the world who understands your insane rants. 

I bet you Einstein was told similar words.

If you feel something does not make sense, state what you fail to understand and why, else you will never understand it.

Einstein was respected.  You are not.  Get the picture?   Undecided

Again, that's your false delusion, not mine.  I'm sure there's quite a bit more people who lack respect for you, than your greedy scamring and those they deceive with fear.

And you know why vod?  It's hard to respect someone that doesn't respect their self.  You can only be loved as much as you love yourself.

We each hold infinite love inside of us, within your soul, but we are unable to access all of it due to the foods we eat and toxic environments we expose ourselves to everyday.  Through meditation and a healthy lifestyle, you can raise your vibration by deepening the attachment of your pineal gland to the endless river flowing from the depths of the universe and into each one of us.

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
dank (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 12:47:34 PM

is it just me or does it seem like dank is trying to start his own cult, but there aren't enough wackos who will buy his bullshit? you should start your own church and call it "The Church of Tinfoil Hatology"

I am an anarchist.  I do not believe in any structure other than existence itself.  The last thing I want is to be worshiped.  I want you to worship yourself, your soul of light and love, you are perfect.

Don't let surrounding thoughts and energies of doubt convince you otherwise.

If you want to see a good example of a cult, I can give you a few.  Government.  Religion.  Bitcoin scamrings and shills.

that's such doublespeak.. didn't you claim yourself to be the second coming of jesus?

Calling something a name without explaining why holds little value.  What is doublespeak and why?

This thread is such a fail. Created by Dank in all his eternal wisdom to stop everyone talking about war and politics.

The end result is we are now all talking about war and politics more than if he hadn't started this thread.

Fail. Cheesy

No, it is not a fail.  I voiced my word and over a hundred people heard it.  That is powerful, as they each have the will to further disperse it.

The only fail thing about it is the shills who post meaningless jargon in order to derail it from the topic at hand.

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
msc_de

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 01:47:51 PM

"give to Caesar what belongs to Caesar, and give to God what belongs to God."
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 02:41:21 PM

Fail. Cheesy
No, it is not a fail.  I voiced my word and over a hundred people heard it.  That is powerful, as they each have the will to further disperse it.

The only fail thing about it is the shills who post meaningless jargon in order to derail it from the topic at hand.
Oh dear. So blindly consumed with your greedy thirst for attention, you can't even see your own logical fallacy.
The very action of people dispersing the notion they shouldn't discuss war or politics, does the exact opposite of it's intended purpose.

I find it amusing that anybody that disagrees with your opinions is automatically labelled a shill. The very thought that *gasp* you might be wrong about something, is completely incomprehensible to your brain.

My Name Was Taken

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 03:47:59 PM

Let's break this nonsense down into its parts:

Negativity is a manifestation of consciousness, positivity. E=MC^2 demonstrates this.  Energy is exponentially denser and more powerful than matter.

Yes, negativity is a manifestation of consciousness, as is positivity. The universe has no subjective state. The universe is, and we assign values to it. E=MC^2 does not demonstrate what you say. That's like saying 'everything negative comes from my brain, and the Pythagorean Theorem proves this.' Well, no, it doesn't.

All matter is created by consciousness.  

No, matter predated consciousness.

A couple examples that demonstrate this are motion and dreams.

Motion is the application of energy, and dreams are not tangible. Neither one of them is matter. Neither one of them are examples of how matter is created by consciousness.

For motion to begin with no source of energy to first exert motion is physically impossible.  

This is not true. All matter/energy that will ever exist was seeded by the Big Bang. Therefore, all motion was made possible from the energy released during the Big Bang.

If you believe everything was created from nothing, as the big bang proposes, then it would take nothing short of a miracle, consciousness.  

Call it a "miracle" or whatever synonym you want. One thing it would be incorrect to call it is "consciousness."

Let's say the universe has been in constant motion for all eternity and wasn't spawned from one instance

Let's not say this, because it's not accurate. The universe was spawned in one instance and has been in motion for as long as it has existed. That's an accurate thing you could say.

Add consciousness to the equation.  Unless you believe humans are robotic reactionary magnets bouncing through space with no intellect or freewill, humans require a consciousness to hold intelligence and give freewill.  But this is not exclusive to humans, thinking so is quite egocentric.  

All completely irrelevant to the Big Bang and the universe. You know what else is irrelevant to? Adding milk. Instead of adding consciousness to the equation, let's add milk. It makes just as much sense.

Humans came from earth, so in order for humans to have consciousness, earth must hold the same consciousness, just as the animals and plants do as well.

This is bullshit. Earth doesn't have consciousness. Earth is an inanimate object. Animals have consciousness because they have a brain. Except for limited instances in certain species, animals have a consciousness without self-awareness. Plants do not have a consciousness or self-awareness. Maybe we should try adding milk?

Science reinforces this and that plants are indeed aware of their surroundings.

This is something you just made up. Science is very pissed you're defaming it. I hear it's thinking about suing you for slander. This is something you should be worried about, because unlike the rest of us, you believe that inanimate objects have consciousness, and therefore, the reality that science might actually sue you for slander should be a very real possibility.

So if humans are intelligent beings, earth is a conscious host cell that we inhabit.  

False conclusion based on nonexistent equivalency. Why don't we instead say "If humans have fingers, pushups like the color purple." The conclusion is just as valid, and just as unconnected to the premise.

And if earth is a conscious host cell, then the star dust it is composed of must also be conscious.

Already established it's not, but why not add in another unrelated conclusion. So now we have, "If humans have fingers, pushups like the color purple. If pushups like the color purple, then the colors red and blue, which make purple, must also have fingers."

Dreams further prove humans are conscious beings and not willless flesh robots pinballing through a game of fate endlessly.

This was never in question. No one was maintaining this. You've successfully concluded something nobody was arguing against.

Matter is a lower dimensional occurrences consciousness has created in order to experience itself from a foreign perspective of negativity and division, rather than positivity and unity.  

Matter exists outside consciousness. It always has. It always will. The rest of this sentence is a string of words that when put in their current order have no meaning. Except to milk. Milk likes that sentence very much.

Negativity is a necessary part of experiencing this world of 3D space and death, but it is not a necessary trait of existence, while positivity is, as it is endless.  Negativity cannot possibly result in an energy of a higher density or power.  Matter is incapable of replicating an energy of a higher dimension.

Milk likes this too, as it's all devoid of meaning. This sentence doesn't mean anything. It's kinda like saying Milkity milk milk milky milk. Of course, milk loves that sentence, but it has no meaning. Mmmmm, milk.

Negativity is the creation of love, consciousness.  Satan is merely a deep illusion god has created to perceive self from a different perspective, for if negativity never existed, we'd always be a singular point of infinite love.

Even though this statement is coherent, it's self-contradictory to itself. "If negativity never existed, we'd always be a singular point of infinite love."  -You.  Then, "Negativity is the creation of love." -Also, you. So according to you, only love would exist without negativity, but love comes from negativity, so we have to stop being negative so we can have more love, but we have to be negative in order to create love.

Do you see the logical inconsistencies with this single statement? It's a microcosm of all your posts.

TL;DR: Everything you said is milk.

This response has been sponsored by milk.

Buffer Overflow
Legendary

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 04:16:02 PM

If you believe everything was created from nothing, as the big bang proposes, then it would take nothing short of a miracle, consciousness.
But the big bang theory doesn't propose everything came from nothing.

I've told you this before. Naturally, in true Dank style, you only believe what suits you and ignore everything else.

Gridcoiner

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2014, 04:40:35 PM

OP you provide some very nice thoughts - do you meditate?
I see many things like you, but i think i am not so optimistic in some of them. You say that those institutions want us to fear them by seeding images of fear but right now i see more and more people getting ANGRY. They want to step up but are still kind of lethargic. Maybe, the truth is between those many opinions. Maybe, there isn't anybody that manipulates us as stated. But maybe, there is someone with intentions that we still don't know. I think, the truth is very versatile. People can choose what they concentrate on and if we don't choose to concentrate on a better world, then we simply will not have even an imagination of how a better world will look like. I like many thoughts from youtube videos of "Joe Dispenza" who says that the simple and repetitive imagination of an alternative world or state of mind creates new connections in the brain that will just act as if they were caused by a "real environment". People should concentrate on the better stuff but don't forget our environment and boundaries in order to be able to actually change something. Bitcoin is a good point in order to meet people who are ready for change although i am pretty sure that the future just begins with new stuff like Gridcoin where you support progress of humanity. I also hope that the main idea of bitcoin will find its place in democracy (e.g. by using blockchain). Sry for my bad english. Peace to all!
vokain
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1019

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2014, 05:37:31 PM
Last edit: October 09, 2014, 05:48:57 PM by vokain

The following seems applicable now:

Since it could not, prior limakasidian entropism, be conclusively demonstrated that anything existed beyond one's own mind, scientific evidence was accepted by faith and, therefore, was not proof.

However, as revealed below, one may now proceed beyond solipsism unto a belief in a literal everything without yielding unto faith.

These are interesting perspectives; however, it would seem His entropism has not been heard.

Entropism, dervied from solipsism, starts at the belief that nothing exists beyond one's own mind. From their, it then proceeds to assert that the sentience of that mind deomonstrates the existence of that required for it - some tendancy or tendancy to become less orderly, the consciousness occupied another state. From there, it is then postulated that this/these tendencies, begetting entropy, could, in having propagated a state of a mind out of nothing, are sufficient for some form of ex nihilo generation.

From this, entropism proceeds unto an absolute tendancy to become less orderly. In considering this, and the capabilities of those tendancies previously mentioned, it is determined that absolute entropy of this tendancy would prove sufficient for ex nihilo generation of everything, including its own self.

From that, it is determined, within entropism, that, by an absolute tendancy to become less orderly, the sum of existence is absolute entropy.

Is this another way of saying our thoughts, dreams and beliefs colour our reality/experience?
So we might as well assume "It" exists so as to live with more color/manifest?
vokain
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2014, 05:50:41 PM

Since it could not, prior limakasidian entropism, be conclusively demonstrated that anything existed beyond one's own mind, scientific evidence was accepted by faith and, therefore, was not proof.

However, as revealed below, one may now proceed beyond solipsism unto a belief in a literal everything without yielding unto faith.

These are interesting perspectives; however, it would seem His entropism has not been heard.

Entropism, dervied from solipsism, starts at the belief that nothing exists beyond one's own mind. From their, it then proceeds to assert that the sentience of that mind deomonstrates the existence of that required for it - some tendancy or tendancy to become less orderly, the consciousness occupied another state. From there, it is then postulated that this/these tendencies, begetting entropy, could, in having propagated a state of a mind out of nothing, are sufficient for some form of ex nihilo generation.

From this, entropism proceeds unto an absolute tendancy to become less orderly. In considering this, and the capabilities of those tendancies previously mentioned, it is determined that absolute entropy of this tendancy would prove sufficient for ex nihilo generation of everything, including its own self.

From that, it is determined, within entropism, that, by an absolute tendancy to become less orderly, the sum of existence is absolute entropy.

Is this another way of saying our thoughts and beliefs colour our reality/experience?
No, it's saying that a tendency to become less orderly "was" (time is inapplicable here, as you will read) so genuine that it not only had itself come into existence but, quite literally, everything (read: the exact opposite of nothing).

Hail Eris! Smiley
vokain
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2014, 05:59:22 PM

Is this another way of saying our thoughts and beliefs colour our reality/experience?
No, it's saying that a tendency to become less orderly "was" (time is inapplicable here, as you will read) so genuine that it not only had itself come into existence but, quite literally, everything (read: the exact opposite of nothing).

Because everything exists, there is an absolute (not ever increasing as implied by "infinite," but absolute) "number" (quantity is effectively inapplicable here) of possible configurations; thus, the entropy of existence (which, quite literally, consists of, quite literally, everything) is absolute.

(That revelation constitutes the fundament of limakasidian entropism.)

Hail Eris! Smiley
Have you comprehended your big bang?

I was thinking about it last night with a few friends. Perhaps because we (presumably) originate from one single point of space-time in (non)existence, fractally, comprehending any one part of the system that said point spawns upon expansion can reveal insights that lend way towards/manifests relativistic comprehension of all of space-time?
vokain
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2014, 06:20:06 PM

"I am selecting, editing and transcribing letters and notes from the past year, some typed, some indecipherable long hand, for Chapter II of my novel on Interzone, tenatively entitled Ignorant Armies.
Find I cannot write without endless parenthesis (a parenthesis indicates the simultaneity of past, present and emergent future) [(I find I can)]. I exist in the present moment. I can't and won't pretend I am dead. This novel is not posthumous. A 'novel' is something finished, that is, dead—
I am trying, like Klee, to create something that will have a life of its own, that can put me in real danger, a danger which I willingly take on myself."
vokain
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2014, 06:29:39 PM

"I am selecting, editing and transcribing letters and notes from the past year, some typed, some indecipherable long hand, for Chapter II of my novel on Interzone, tenatively entitled Ignorant Armies.
Find I cannot write without endless parenthesis (a parenthesis indicates the simultaneity of past, present and emergent future) [(I find I can)]. I exist in the present moment. I can't and won't pretend I am dead. This novel is not posthumous. A 'novel' is something finished, that is, dead—
I am trying, like Klee, to create something that will have a life of its own, that can put me in real danger, a danger which I willingly take on myself."
Whom do you quote?

Burroughs. Years ago I first heard a song by The Klaxons and months ago I read a trilogy by RAW and Robert Shea that were inspired in part by him, and as follows, very recently I read his book Interzone which has said quote on the back cover.
vokain
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2014, 06:44:34 PM

Whom do you quote?

Burroughs. Years ago I first heard a song by The Klaxons and months ago I read a trilogy by RAW and Robert Shea that were inspired in part by him, and as follows, very recently I read his book Interzone which has said quote on the back cover.
Who is "Klee?"

vokain
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2014, 06:50:23 PM

What is the significance of this regarding what it was that was being discussed?

Burroughs: Well, art is a creative act. Paul Klee said that art does not simply render nature, it renders it visible. The artist sees something that others do not see, and by seeing it and putting it on canvas, he makes it visible to others. Recognition art. A particle physicist at the University of Texas named John Wheeler has developed something that he calls “recognition physics.” Wheeler says that nothing exists until it is observed. Well, the artist as observer is like that. The observer creates by observing, and the observer observes by creating. In other words, observation is a creative act. By observing something and putting it onto canvas, the artist makes something visible to others that did not exist until he observed it.

Ellis: And by observing it, he takes part in its coming into being.

Burroughs: Exactly.

Observe and (you will) find.
vokain
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2014, 06:56:57 PM

What is the significance of this regarding what it was that was being discussed?

Burroughs: Well, art is a creative act. Paul Klee said that art does not simply render nature, it renders it visible. The artist sees something that others do not see, and by seeing it and putting it on canvas, he makes it visible to others. Recognition art. A particle physicist at the University of Texas named John Wheeler has developed something that he calls “recognition physics.” Wheeler says that nothing exists until it is observed. Well, the artist as observer is like that. The observer creates by observing, and the observer observes by creating. In other words, observation is a creative act. By observing something and putting it onto canvas, the artist makes something visible to others that did not exist until he observed it.

Ellis: And by observing it, he takes part in its coming into being.

Burroughs: Exactly.

Observe and (you will) find.
Withholding superimposition, I see only what may be termed a crude projection of everything.

and

Who is "Klee [question mark omitted]"
vokain
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2014, 07:28:49 PM

What, however, is the significance of this matter of "danger?"

I'd guess uncertainty lies danger therein, and that there therein lies a lesson to be learned with uncertainty/danger Itself.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 3010

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2014, 08:47:52 PM

I'm sure there's quite a bit more people who lack respect for you, than your greedy scamring and those they deceive with fear.

Again, that's your false delusion, not mine.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!

OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: