Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 04:59:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Black Market Prescription Drugs for Sale on NXT Silk Road Copycat  (Read 3338 times)
bluemeanie1 (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 257

bluemeanie

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2014, 09:22:30 PM
Last edit: October 04, 2014, 09:40:11 PM by bluemeanie1

Recently black market prescription drugs appeared on the NXT Digital Goods Store, a Silk Road-like 'decentralized' marketplace.

The ads featured Diazepam brand Valium and Clonazepam brand Rivotril.  The vendor claimed to include shipping from Mexico.

Earlier a Michigan based Healthcare Company Spectrum Health was implicated in the NXT project due to the involvement of one of their employees Cadence Jean Morton, research is still pending.

https://nxtblocks.info/#section/dgs/details/8402252670965128824
https://nxtblocks.info/#section/dgs/details/2563338472016595287

Just who IS bluemeanie?    On NXTautoDAC and a Million Stolen NXT

feel like your voice isn't being heard? PM me.   |   stole 1M NXT?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1009

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 09:31:48 PM

Which prescription drugs do you personally take, Joshua? Seems to be some severely damaging stuff.

Actually it's good that he posted that stuff. Now cobaltskky can just show this link - http://web.archive.org/web/20141004212722/https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=811502.0 - to her boss if any questions regarding Bluemeanie's tweet/letter arise and the issue will be instantly solved.
bluemeanie1 (OP)

bluemeanie

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2014, 09:33:34 PM
Last edit: October 05, 2014, 05:19:29 PM by bluemeanie1

Sergey,

To clarify, you're claiming that the cobaltskky social media account on NXTFORUM.ORG is Cadance Jean Morton from Spectrum Health?

Which prescription drugs do you personally take, Joshua? Seems to be some severely damaging stuff.

Actually it's good that he posted that stuff. Now cobaltskky can just show this link - http://web.archive.org/web/20141004212722/https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=811502.0 - to her boss if any questions regarding Bluemeanie's tweet/letter arise and the issue will be instantly solved.

PhattyBanks

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 09:36:07 PM

good luck getting a drug package thru customs from beanerland
vuduchyld

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 09:41:12 PM

So roughly $60 for 30 pills.

Seems like a fair enough price.  What is the problem?
LiQio
Legendary

Activity: 1181
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 09:45:56 PM

Interesting read: http://cointelegraph.com/news/112643/the-mystery-of-the-missing-1000000-nxt

Joshua Zeidner don't derail, return the stolen money!
Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 09:53:47 PM

Sergey,

To clarify, you're claiming that the cobaltskky social media account on NXTFORUM.ORG is Cadance Jean Morton from Spectrum Health?

2 days left, are you going to mail me with your lawyer contact info?

PS: I got your personal information related to the period before you bought the house in Phoenix 5 years ago. It's unavailable in public access, so I can't publish it without your consent. Could you give me a permission to do so, please? Nothing too personal, but it explains your behavior on the forum. It's 2 medical records, an application form filled by you when you was looking for a job (in Europe, not sure it's not another Joshua Mark Zeidner) and also a police report about one Joshua Zeidner who seems to be engaged into political demonstrations being a student. I believe that you are interested in publication of these data because it gives a good excuse to you. Waiting for your reply in this thread.
Katala

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 10:09:03 PM
Last edit: October 04, 2014, 10:47:31 PM by Katala

Joshua teaching how to use Nxt asset exchange for money laundering:

HOW TO: Make Your Own Local Fiat Exchange With NXT AE:

here I'll explain how to get into the fiat exchange business in your town using the AE.  I had made some comments about the Bitcoin ATM and how they are not as useful once you have a decentralized exchange and one commenter wasn't completely clear on why this is, so I'll explain here.

NOTE: there are serious legal considerations with providing these sorts of services.  In many nations, such as the United States of America(also known as The Land of the Free) and most parts of Europe this sort of activity is either partially or strictly illegal.  Make sure you understand the legal consequences of starting your own local fiat exchange.

http://www.beeslife.com/currency/bb/5.jpg

step 1:  Create A Reserve

First step is taking a bit a cash and making a reserve.  Your eventual users will need to trust that you have this money in the bank because they will be honoring your Cryptonotes for real money.  If the trust(or perception of) breaks down with the public ie. they don't believe that you can honor all outstanding notes, you will have a collapse in market price.  So depending on how you do your banking, it's best to have some sort of service that can provide a document(like a bank statement) that can prove you have the money in the bank to correspond with your cryptonotes.

step 2:  Create Some Marketing Material

Easiest way to do this is make a website that explains why your notes are credible, where/when they can be exchanged, where the money is stored, historical information(how long has the service been running), how many happy customers you have, etc.  Also starting a forum or blog so your customers can communicate with you in a publicly auditable way can really help to instill confidence with your users.

step 3:  Issue The Asset

Next you must Issue the asset.  The Asset Quantity should correspond to how much money is in your reserve(from step 1).

https://i.imgur.com/ZaPYIQy.png

step 4:  Market the Asset

Now you must offer the notes for sale.  They must sell ABOVE the redemption value(in real terms) in order for your business to make sense.  Thus it is your responsibility to make sure the assets are trading at a favorable rate.  They may drop below profitable levels at first, but as you gain reputation they will float above the redemption value.  The difference is called Seigniorage.  If they drop too low, you may have to buy them back.  You must, in all cases redeem them for their pre-defined cash out value or lose your credibility.

step 5:  Offer Redemption Services

http://3q6cxy17ced7214bqz1j6fq32m8.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/Bank-Teller1-198x198.jpg
"Hello, Welcome to Meaniebank(tm).  How can we help you today?"

You must maintain a way for your customers to redeem the notes for real money.  Depending on the needs of your market, you may offer this service at some place in your town, perhaps at a Bitcoin Meetup, or a NXT Meetup.  As your bank becomes well known, the notes may be accepted in other geographical areas.  You can even work out deals with friends in other town to offer redemption services in other areas(make sure you cut them into the profits Smiley ).  You should do this in a safe place where robberies and such are unlikely.  Also dressing properly will help you instill confidence with your customers.

step 6:  Enjoy Your Success

You're a banker now like J.P. Morgan.  Doesn't that feel great?

-bm

Joshua = Nxt insider

there's a lot of FUD out there because rival projects who have VC backing see NXT as a huge threat.

NXT is an open source project and even though we have great minds evangelizing for NXT, they don't really get paid- they seem to do it out of some sort of religious conviction.

-bm

most of the cryptocoins are pump and dump schemes.  The market cap is measured by some weak function of sales, but the owners could be holding onto 95%+ of the coin.

NXT is not in the above category.

-bm

I'm a cryptocurrency expert.  I got involved with NXT fairly recently.  The NXT model is far more lucrative than Bitcoin.  I've also been involved with the PPC community and I've worked on other algorithms in the past.

-bm

I realize I've mentioned NXT many times lately, but IMHO the good people are over at the NXT project.

-bm

bluemeanie1 (OP)

bluemeanie

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2014, 10:25:00 PM

If you want to help with the promotion of my message, you can upvote on Reddit.

http://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/2ib25w/black_market_prescription_drugs_for_sale_on_nxt/

Nxtblg
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2014, 10:28:44 PM

Recently black market prescription drugs appeared on the NXT Digital Goods Store, a Silk Road-like 'decentralized' marketplace.

The ads featured Diazepam brand Valium and Clonazepam brand Rivotril.  The vendor claimed to include shipping from Mexico.

Earlier a Michigan based Healthcare Company Spectrum Health was implicated in the NXT project due to the involvement of one of their employees Cadence Jean Morton, research is still pending.

Bit of a stretch, that one. I know it's fun to be too clever by half, but in cases like these Occam's Razor is usually right. And the razor of old William of Ockam clearly implies that the goodies are being sold by a Mexicano.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 10:30:31 PM

You should change the icon of that post. It's not a smart move to use someone's picture next to those words. You have just earned 9 months in jail or 2500$ penalty (according to Arizona legislation) by this. Change it ASAP to something else.
bluemeanie1 (OP)

bluemeanie

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2014, 10:32:12 PM

You should change the icon of that post. It's not a smart move to use someone's picture next to those words. You have just earned 9 months in jail or 2500$ penalty (according to Arizona legislation) by this. Change it ASAP to something else.

This was a reddit screencap.  You can contact Reddit legal at their website: http://www.reddit.com

Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 10:37:12 PM

This was a reddit screencap.  You can contact Reddit legal at their website: http://www.reddit.com

Ok, I just wanted to warn you. So, back to the business, 2 issues are pending:

1. You have 2 days to email me with contact info of your lawyer
2. I'm waiting for your permission to post your personal information that perfectly explains your current behavior
bluemeanie1 (OP)

bluemeanie

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2014, 02:04:10 AM
Last edit: October 05, 2014, 05:18:44 PM by bluemeanie1

Cadence Jean Morton is provably participating in the same 'Decentralized Marketplace' where the black market prescription drugs are being sold.

https://nxtblocks.info/#section/dgs/details/2889484231708578419

fumanchu808

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 03:09:22 AM
Last edit: October 05, 2014, 03:19:36 AM by fumanchu808

Cadence Jean Morton is provably participating in the same 'Decentralized Marketplace' where the black market prescription drugs are being sold.

https://i.imgur.com/AjbiyUh.png

https://nxtblocks.info/#section/dgs/details/2889484231708578419

If you are attempting to draw a causal link between that persons book and the activities of another account, you are really, REALLY reaching. It's a bit like saying drugs are bought and sold using USD. You are holding USD, therefore you are associated with people buying and selling drugs.

I realize these things can be complicated for some but it's really not that nuanced an issue. Attempting to prove guilt by association to an entire decentralized market place... for shame.

Do we really need a part two of my last article highlighting your disgusting behavior more? Are you that hungry for the spotlight?
Katala

Activity: 21

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 07:17:01 AM

Joshua Mark Zeidner is a supporter of the Jl777 asset InstantDEX.

there is also InstantDEX which you can actually invest in on the exchange.  Shares are trading at ~34NXT per share.
-bm

Joshua Mark Zeidner received Jl777 assets for 1,750,000 NXT (= 130 Btc).

http://www.nxtreporting.com/?a=NXT-BKPE-L5KH-2C5D-BKDXS&c=USD

10'000 NXTventure = 1'180'000.00 NXT
NXTventure makes private investments in promising enterprises and adds value to each investment by proactively integrating it into NXTservices to add a valuable new service for the NXTcommunity. NXTventure will pay monthly dividends in the assets it acquires, net of trading activities during the launch period. This means NXTventure asset will generate a stream of new assets as it launches them. contact jl777 if you are seeking investment

300'000 NXTautoDAC = 444'000.00 NXT
NXTautoDAC assets represent .0001% of revenues from the family of autoDACs that bluemeanie1 and his team will create. NXTventure has made a private investment and assetized 75% of revenues. Development costs will be funded by the remaining 25% of revenues.Once deployed the automatic Digital Autonomous Corporations will continue to operate in an open and transparent manner with transactions enforced by the NXT blockchain. Due to their automated nature the fees charged to people can be dramatically less than real world equivalents. The much lower fees are expected to entice enough people to try this new technology and thus increasing the customer base.The ability to easily utilize autoDACs will be integrated into NXTservices and this will encourage adoption. While autoDAC's have a tremendous potential, it is still in its infancy and it is expected that it will take a while for people to become comfortable with using autoDACsPlease follow updates on the NXTventure section

1'000 InstantDEX = 58'999.90 NXT
There are a total of 1 million InstantDEX assets. The goal of InstantDEX is to offer realtime trading of NXT, NXT assets and other cryptos. It will earn fees from commissions on the trades. By keeping costs low by using a decentralized infrastructure, it is expected to be able to distribute approximately half of revenues to asset holders.please refer to nxtforum.org for up to date details

1'000 NXTcoinsco = 34'700.00 NXT
There are a total of 1 million NXTcoinsco assets. NXTcoinsco will be creating coins that run on top of NXT, starting with nodecoin. After that it will make SVMcoin and also create a NXTcoins development kit to enable others to make coins easily.For internally created coins, NXTcoinsco asset holders will receive 10% of the coins. The percentage for externally developed coins will vary.please refer to nxtforum.org for up to date details
fumanchu808

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 07:34:59 AM

Joshua Mark Zeidner is a supporter of the Jl777 asset InstantDEX.

there is also InstantDEX which you can actually invest in on the exchange.  Shares are trading at ~34NXT per share.
-bm

Joshua Mark Zeidner received Jl777 assets for 1,750,000 NXT (= 130 Btc).

http://www.nxtreporting.com/?a=NXT-BKPE-L5KH-2C5D-BKDXS&c=USD

10'000 NXTventure = 1'180'000.00 NXT
NXTventure makes private investments in promising enterprises and adds value to each investment by proactively integrating it into NXTservices to add a valuable new service for the NXTcommunity. NXTventure will pay monthly dividends in the assets it acquires, net of trading activities during the launch period. This means NXTventure asset will generate a stream of new assets as it launches them. contact jl777 if you are seeking investment

300'000 NXTautoDAC = 444'000.00 NXT
NXTautoDAC assets represent .0001% of revenues from the family of autoDACs that bluemeanie1 and his team will create. NXTventure has made a private investment and assetized 75% of revenues. Development costs will be funded by the remaining 25% of revenues.Once deployed the automatic Digital Autonomous Corporations will continue to operate in an open and transparent manner with transactions enforced by the NXT blockchain. Due to their automated nature the fees charged to people can be dramatically less than real world equivalents. The much lower fees are expected to entice enough people to try this new technology and thus increasing the customer base.The ability to easily utilize autoDACs will be integrated into NXTservices and this will encourage adoption. While autoDAC's have a tremendous potential, it is still in its infancy and it is expected that it will take a while for people to become comfortable with using autoDACsPlease follow updates on the NXTventure section

1'000 InstantDEX = 58'999.90 NXT
There are a total of 1 million InstantDEX assets. The goal of InstantDEX is to offer realtime trading of NXT, NXT assets and other cryptos. It will earn fees from commissions on the trades. By keeping costs low by using a decentralized infrastructure, it is expected to be able to distribute approximately half of revenues to asset holders.please refer to nxtforum.org for up to date details

1'000 NXTcoinsco = 34'700.00 NXT
There are a total of 1 million NXTcoinsco assets. NXTcoinsco will be creating coins that run on top of NXT, starting with nodecoin. After that it will make SVMcoin and also create a NXTcoins development kit to enable others to make coins easily.For internally created coins, NXTcoinsco asset holders will receive 10% of the coins. The percentage for externally developed coins will vary.please refer to nxtforum.org for up to date details

This is the thing... he doesn't realize how fair and equitable I was being in my last article. There is a LOT of ugly stuff I left out due to space restrictions and because it wasn't entirely relevant to the main issue regarding the missing 1,000,000 NXT (at the time). I can easily write an expanded piece that highlights his whole history with the NXT community and present it to the public in an organized, easy to read layout. He should honestly just accept the fact that he did something wrong and move on but I suspect he has a strong ulterior motive for not doing so. (Unless anyone else has a better explanation as to why someone would accept payment for work, not do the work, then STICK AROUND to berate everyone afterwards?)

As is he's just giving me more ammo to write part 2 of what is now the 2nd most popular story on CoinTelegraph. He keeps going and I'll have all the material I need to finish the screenplay about the investigation. So if you are reading this BM by all mean, please continue.
EvilDave

Activity: 854
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 10:34:59 AM

Yeah, we could get our mini-series yet.

Should the story go down the Breaking Bad route, following Joshuas descent into lunacy and becoming the official Worst Person in Crypto , or more of a sprawling Game of Thrones affair, covering multiple character arcs?

(I'd like Peter Dinklage to play me, btw. With some easy ladies and a couple of bottles of wine...)

Nulli Dei, nulli Reges, solum NXT
Love your money: www.nxt.org  www.ardorplatform.org
www.nxter.org  www.nxtfoundation.org
fumanchu808

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 11:24:11 AM

Yeah, we could get our mini-series yet.

Should the story go down the Breaking Bad route, following Joshuas descent into lunacy and becoming the official Worst Person in Crypto , or more of a sprawling Game of Thrones affair, covering multiple character arcs?

(I'd like Peter Dinklage to play me, btw. With some easy ladies and a couple of bottles of wine...)

You laugh but I'm already about 3,000 words into the beat sheet and I have a dedicated partner on the project with experience selling these kinds of things to the right kind of people. I'd also very much like to be the first writer to do a narrative using blockchain technology as a central component to the story...  these things are always long shots but hey... you never know.
SZZT

Activity: 273
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 05:29:51 PM

blockchain says this is one of bluemeanie1s' NXT accs
https://nxtblocks.info/#section/accountId/NXT-WEC8-EV23-6U2M-2EHLP

1HceYnNAUv5zBjJUhEncmmvxU1C7yjWoX8
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: