Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 11:05:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is jl777 / bbr pusher wanted by the law?  (Read 1626 times)
robinwilliams (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 03:50:20 PM
Last edit: October 05, 2014, 10:32:29 PM by robinwilliams

We know how jl777 is in bed w zoidberg (some thing it's great - others not so much)

but I saw this quote (i a apologize for quoting a well known shill)

jl777 told me he used to own 1% of all xmr but dumped it all for bbr because he disliked the XMR community, he is now a man wanted by law for his fraudulent schemes

can somebody tell me if this is true?  (i own bbrs but always saw jl777 as a liability)

Edit:  It was Nekomata who made this accusation.  He's a known shill (or antishill) for monero.  Tough to tell if he's trolling against it by acting like a stupid shill or He's really as stupid as he comes across.  He made the accusation jl777 was a thief.  In reality it appears he's just being called a theif by a KNOWN theif bluemeanie
SZZT

Activity: 273
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 04:15:49 PM

We know how jl777 is in bed w zoidberg (some thing it's great - others not so much)

jl777 told me he used to own 1% of all xmr but dumped it all for bbr because he disliked the XMR community, he is now a man wanted by law for his fraudulent schemes

can somebody tell me if this is true?  (i own bbrs but always saw jl777 as a liability)

OP, your obvious shilling is obvious.
Your poor FUD attempt, is funny.

These constant attacks are ramping up these days, and you seem to be pretty active in following up troll points in various threads.

Good luck bluemeanie1

1HceYnNAUv5zBjJUhEncmmvxU1C7yjWoX8
EvilDave

Activity: 854
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 04:25:16 PM

Er...nope. He's not. Wanna explain why he might be?

Nulli Dei, nulli Reges, solum NXT
Love your money: www.nxt.org  www.ardorplatform.org
www.nxter.org  www.nxtfoundation.org
robinwilliams (OP)

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 04:29:33 PM

Er...nope. He's not. Wanna explain why he might be?

an irritating monero shill (i own monero too but there's a special person who like to repeat shit) and i just needed clarification
bluemeanie1

Activity: 280
Merit: 257

bluemeanie

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2014, 04:38:11 PM
Last edit: October 05, 2014, 05:01:29 PM by bluemeanie1

JL777 is a notorious cyber criminal and cryptocurrency fraudster.

I have put out a bounty for information on JL777 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=806495.0

As it remains he is 100% anonymous.

The publication Cointelegraph.com and the cryptocurrency promoter Edward DeLeon Hickman has collaborated with him in the past and it is assumed these parties know jl777's real world identity.

note: "Zoidberg" contacted me regarding jl777, at this time I don't think "Zoidberg" is involved with jl777 to a significant degree.

can somebody tell me if this is true?  (i own bbrs but always saw jl777 as a liability)

Just who IS bluemeanie?    On NXTautoDAC and a Million Stolen NXT

feel like your voice isn't being heard? PM me.   |   stole 1M NXT?
robinwilliams (OP)

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 04:44:20 PM

I have put out a bounty for information on JL777 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=806495.0

The publication Cointelegraph.com and the cryptocurrency promoter Edward DeLeon Hickman has collaborated with him in the past and it is assumed these parties know jl777's real world identity.

note: "Zoidberg" contacted me regarding jl777, at this time I don't think "Zoidberg" is involved with jl777 to a significant degree.

can somebody tell me if this is true?  (i own bbrs but always saw jl777 as a liability)

ok - so he isn't wanted by the law.  he's just wanted by bluemeanie who has stolen THOUSANDS of NXT from the NXT COMMUNITY.  your word means shit - if the law wants him then i'm interested.

SZZT

Activity: 273
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 04:51:22 PM

Bluemeanie1/moneroman88/joshua zeidner you should return the 70 BTC you stole
http://cointelegraph.com/news/112643/the-mystery-of-the-missing-1000000-nxt

1HceYnNAUv5zBjJUhEncmmvxU1C7yjWoX8
Aptidude

Activity: 89

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 04:59:24 PM

EvilDave

Activity: 854
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 07:44:21 PM

Joshua Zeidner is a notorious cyber criminal and cryptocurrency fraudster.

I have put out a bounty for information on Joshua Zeidners ugly, ugly ass:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=806495.0

As it remains he is 100% contemptible.

The publication Cointelegraph.com and the journalist Edward DeLeon Hickman have exposed the truth about him in the past and it is assumed these parties know exactly how hideous Joshuas arse really is.

note: "Reptilian aliens" contacted Joshua Zeidner  regarding a butt probe, at this time I don't think he's involved with the reptilian conspiracy to a significant degree.

The problem with quoting this loon is that he is using a very sneaky attack vector: Google SEO.
Notice his careful use of bold highlights on selected words.......he doesn't actually care about (or believe in) what he's saying, but he's just posting in order to get people's real names associated with alleged dodgy activity in Google search.
So, every time you quote BM, you're actually helping him with his attack.

So heres a selection of words for the G search:

Joshua Buttmonkey Zeidner

Nulli Dei, nulli Reges, solum NXT
Love your money: www.nxt.org  www.ardorplatform.org
www.nxter.org  www.nxtfoundation.org
CryptoCarmen

Activity: 84

★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 08:02:28 PM

I think he can afford 1% of any coin there is. Question is where he got all this wealth. I guess people were quite generous to him.
bluemeanie1

Activity: 280
Merit: 257

bluemeanie

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2014, 08:08:18 PM

I think he can afford 1% of any coin there is. Question is where he got all this wealth. I guess people were quite generous to him.

He's marketed a number of ponzi schemes and such, some through CoinTelegraph.com.  At one point I estimated that the market capitalization of all his schemes amounted to over 2 million USD.  I imagine that number is now higher as he's launched another scheme recently called SuperNet.  It appears he involved Cadence Jean Morton and Edward DeLeon Hickman from their NXT account activity.

There are many outstanding questions regarding jl777.  I have a bounty out for information on him.  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=806495.0

Just who IS bluemeanie?    On NXTautoDAC and a Million Stolen NXT

feel like your voice isn't being heard? PM me.   |   stole 1M NXT?
ButtcoinEXpress

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 08:18:37 PM

U r a theif bully
Nullu

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 09:30:00 PM

Forgive me, but don't you need to be convicted before you can be rightly called a criminal? Innocent until proven guilty and all that jazz?

BTC - 14kYyhhWZwSJFHAjNTtyhRVSu157nE92gF
robinwilliams (OP)

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 10:30:49 PM

Forgive me, but don't you need to be convicted before you can be rightly called a criminal? Innocent until proven guilty and all that jazz?

It was an accusation by this joker who stole NXT and he is trying to bully jl777 by paying to have hiim goxxed.

bluemeenie is a proven theif (although not prosecuted because this is crypto world).  Now he's trying like crazy to get leverage over jl777.  

I've got no use for jl777 - but bluemeanie is just a thief and a bully.  Trying to deflect - where's spotniek?   Roll Eyes
CryptoCarmen

Activity: 84

★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 12:35:51 PM

I believe that anyone that brakes the laws should be brought before justice.
Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3850
Merit: 5030

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 02:15:39 PM

I believe that anyone that brakes the laws should be brought before justice.

That is right! ALL laws are JUST!

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: