Last edit: May 31, 2016, 04:23:58 AM by BitcoinEXpress

delete
cosmoo

Activity: 729
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 10:39:28 PM
Last edit: October 06, 2014, 01:57:28 AM by cosmoo

What the fuck is your deal dude? You're saying these things with NO PROOF. This shit happens in crypto, you have the time of the dumpings on cryptsy as well as when the coins were stolen, go check the blockchain and come back with real proof before shit-talking coins to fulfill your pathetic ego.

BitcoinEXpress is a notorious troll, do not listen to him.
Here's a thread where he attacked LTC developer Coblee, everyone ignores this guy

I've stated all the facts in my thread, if you're interested in DGC read it and make an opinion for yourself. BCX has repeatedly ignored the points I've posited against his insane ranting. This guy is a bona fide psychopath. I'm guessing he has become a FUD puppet for whales to spread shit so they can move the markets back into their pockets, it'd explain his Monero threads and why he doesn't seem to care about proper debates, just speading as much FUD as he possibly can on anything worthwhile.
cosmoo

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 11:05:20 PM

How am I trolling?

Has Baritus refused to provide even the slightest details of the theft?
Did he not claim a mystery employee stole it from his unsecured Windows box?
Did he not solicit 600,000 DGC in donations then have 560,000 conveniently stolen?
Did he not indeed sell hundreds of BTC worth of shares to CryptoAve and then shut it down without notice scamming many?

Does the DGC Foundation refuse to disassociate themselves from Baritus?
Are you not actively begging for more DGC?

All the DGC Foundation has to do is simply renounce Baritus, but you won't do that will you?
You want to make people think this scammer is gone, when in fact he is the DGC Foundation.

~BCX~

Added: A simple answer from the DGC Foundation on each point would be easy.
If you answer each question and commit to renouncing this scammer it would go a long way with many people that were burned by Baritus.

That's not an answer we know, you have this insane fascination with Baritus that I don't understand, he is not part of the Foundation so they cannot speak for his actions.

Had Baritus never mentioned the 560k theft (which he did here, dear reader), you would never have started this tirade. You're raising so much hell over 560k being dumped on market, there's been 1.2million traded on BTC38 alone in the past month.
samson
Legendary

Activity: 2097
Merit: 1070

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 11:26:25 PM

It's a scam - don't send money to this BitcoinExpress user, he is not part of the DGC Foundation.
cosmoo

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 11:37:54 PM

Wrong, Baritus mentioned it only after he was contacted before his public disclosure about this since he sold them from his own verified account. One of the exchange employees was a donator that was pissed off he dumped 560K DGC while begging for donations. They contacted me since I am high visible person on BTT.

~BCX~

Please post proof of this, because this is the first I've heard of it, even from you. NOBODY knows anything besides baritus himself and he obviously doesn't care to speak because of the attacks he's receiving.

So if you do have confirmation that Baritus sold the coins from HIS cryptsy account, please post them, I'd like to see it for myself. Not that that'll make the 560k dump magically reverse. Or really change anything, since a 3% of the supply dumped is paltry compared to what's usual in cryptocurrency.

So let's see you prove it. You've already worn me pretty thin but I'm willing to listen.
samson
Legendary

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 11:48:07 PM

Wrong, Baritus mentioned it only after he was contacted before his public disclosure about this since he sold them from his own verified account. One of the exchange employees was a donator that was pissed off he dumped 560K DGC while begging for donations. They contacted me since I am high visible person on BTT.

~BCX~

Please post proof of this, because this is the first I've heard of it, even from you. NOBODY knows anything besides baritus himself and he obviously doesn't care to speak because of the attacks he's receiving.

So if you do have confirmation that Baritus sold the coins from HIS cryptsy account, please post them, I'd like to see it for myself. Not that that'll make the 560k dump magically reverse. Or really change anything, since a 3% of the supply dumped is paltry compared to what's usual in cryptocurrency.

So let's see you prove it. You've already worn me pretty thin but I'm willing to listen.

If he had any proof he would have posted it already.

Baritus has gone so we won't hear anything from him yet BCX remains silent and refuses to post his 'proof' ....why is that ?

All I can do is guess that he's full of shit and making it up.

Was BCX was blackmailing / extorting Baritus over the last year with threats to kill the coin and demands for payment ?

Post your proof BCX or prove yourself a liar !
kenel

Activity: 578
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 12:17:01 AM

<kenel>!seen baritus
<Coine1ius>I last saw baritus at 24.09.2014 01:10

Just ran it again on IRC.
samson
Legendary

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 12:19:50 AM

<kenel>!seen baritus
<Coine1ius>I last saw baritus at 24.09.2014 01:10

Just ran it again on IRC.

Yes, Baritus is well and truly gone but BCX is still here spouting his horseshit all over the place.

I wonder what his real motive is.... I suspect it has little to do with Baritus now he's no longer around.
r32godzilla

Activity: 1360
Merit: 506

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 12:39:14 AM

Seriously?? This thread is just blatant trolling and BCX has already spammed it numerous times in the threads below.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=519885.10

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=568428.0

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=781320.0

Mods can we please have this thread locked?

The Digitalcoin Foundation is an independant body working for the good of the DGC community and has nothing to do with Baritus.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin.....ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..
█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.Telegram....
samson
Legendary

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 12:48:06 AM

It's a scam - don't send money to this BitcoinExpress user, he is not part of the DGC Foundation.

Hey stupid shit,

That's the official donation addy from your foundation LOL

Is it ? Maybe you changed your post, I don't know.
kenel

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 01:42:06 AM
Last edit: October 06, 2014, 03:27:46 AM by kenel

No I didn't change or edit the address. Imagine that, you didn't know what you were talking about.

One thing the foundation can answer,

Answer the questions directly,

Is Baritus in any way associated with or working with Digitalcoin?
Will he be allowed back in the future?
Will you disavow him?

All of these can be answered by the DGC Foundation without input from Baritus.

hint: Simply stating that no one has seen him in two weeks is not an answer.

~BCX~

Quid pro quo.

Answering these questions fulfills your personal vendetta against baritus.

We gain....what? An image that we give into someone that yells the loudest?

In good faith, I will answer one of your questions.

If we can seem to make this entire thing rational and stop with the school yard "O'doyle Rules" bullshit maybe people might be willing to have normal conversations with you.

Is Baritus in any way associated with or working with Digitalcoin?

No. Ahmed is our developer, xawksow has taken over running our foundation pool, website, and building of the QT wallet. We have had many weekly conference calls between foundation members, baritus has not been on one of them. The domains/files/etc. are in our possession. Hashers United is this weekend and Tsquared, Ahmed, and myself will all be there. I invited you to this. I would have even of let you use one of my comps for your room. Techbytes is our treasurer. Samson, cosmo, CoHe, RZ all have various roles in our foundation. Tsquared is our Vice President, I am our President (if I left anyone out, I apologize, but I believe I covered everything). Additionally I've invited you on countless occasions to join us on IRC and our Digitalcoin forums because what happens on bitcointalk just doesn't seem to be enough for you.  

Hell, I'll even personally invite you to idle in our foundation IRC channel, just PM me.

Baritus created Digitalcoin and up until his resignation was our lead developer. Whatever feelings may have been harbored then shouldn't be continued as baritus has publicly stated that his intention is to work solely on CryptoAve with which The Foundation has absolutely nothing to do with. With that being said baritus brought us from point 0 to where we are now, and despite whatever feelings people may publicly or privately have for him....there should be some sort of respect given to that fact. The price of our coin may be low, people may have bad feelings about what happened in the past, there may or may not have been stolen coins (we literally have no information on this and choose not to comment on it).....but what we have to this point is a GREAT COMMUNITY with a lot of talented people and a crypto coin with a name that's made for headline news.

I, for one, am thankful for the opportunity presented to me to meet all of these great people in our Digitalcoin community and be able to work with them. Without Digitalcoin this path would never have evolved for me the way it has. Whether you like it or not baritus provided me with that opportunity by creating Digitalcoin.

Why are people so unwilling to give into your demands on 'publicly denouncing baritus' ? It's likely due to the way you propose the questions being asked. I do sales for a living, and I can tell you that the only way this kind of bullshit works with convincing people is when they're either very low on self esteem and are looking for some sort of acceptance or they are very rich and you turn the entire process into a 'keeping up with the joneses' saga. Neither of these fit with any single member of our Foundation.
kenel

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 02:46:28 AM

Quid pro quo.

Answering these questions fulfills your personal vendetta against baritus.

We gain....what? An image that we give into someone that yells the loudest?

In good faith, I will answer one of your questions.

You did indeed answer the first question.

Just two more to go.

Will you allow Baritus back in?
Will you disavow him?

Now my turn to answer a question,

What do you get in return?

Me leaving DGC alone since then I would know it is no longer a Baritus entity.
I really have nothing against the coin and in fact wish Ahmed success.

~BCX~

I'm not sure you understood. What you're proposing is exactly what I personally won't do. Commit to doing something constructive with us and I will answer the last two.

I don't even care if it's selling your piss in mason jars for Digitalcoin. I don't believe I've ever once seen you do something actually constructive and beneficial to the crypto community with your talent to grab attention.
Jordan23

Activity: 382
Merit: 311

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 03:35:05 AM

I thought you killed DGC......poor little computer nerd is butt hurt he failed. Seriously try some pussy out. Get off a computer and try life out. Poor guy.
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 03:48:15 AM

I read one reply on this so far and have some thoughts already LOL

@cosmoo
First off BitcoinExpress is not a TROLL.
He is a critical person and i wish more people were like him around here !
Too many guys are willing to hide their head in the sand.

And maybe you could portray what he has said as FUD if you really wanted to too
but the reality is FUD is deserving in this case and if it was not for BCX i would not have heard about this drama and the stolen donation money.
Considering the circumstances i think the FUD should be applied !
Potential investors should be given some fear doubt and uncertainty here on this DGC stuff.. it's logical to me not psychopathic as you said cosmoo.

The stolen money story burns my ass although i have never really had any DGC coins but i was a supporter of Baritus before that i guess.
And sadly "it happens" is not gonna cut it !
His story is beyond fishy.. it's laughable that anyone would buy into it in all seriousness.

Who loses 30k usd worth of coins then says ahh well who cares ..they're gone whatever..
we all know if if he had of contacted Bitjohn, BJ would have been all over the thief like a pitbull on Cryptsy freezing accounts etc
i know i have seen BJ do that before in other sort of similar circumstances.
Bitjohn over at Cryptsy has always been good about that sort of thing lol

and by the way i am the Cryptsy critic not BCX Wink
There has been little drama between those two sides and not since mid last year i think on a couple random incidents.
I have seen BCX almost defend Cryptsy on some of my "Bash Cryptsy" topics so that claim you made cosmoo is laughable bullshit !
and that is what this guy is about.. the facts !
he will crucify your or defend you and we both have that in common i think.. what is... is !
The truth is the truth ..good or bad.

Anyway with DGC pushing on i do think they have some loose ends to tie up and that is what BitcoinExpress outlined rather well in the first post.

FUD first & ask questions later™
Jordan23

Activity: 382
Merit: 311

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 04:02:11 AM

Enter Spoetnik. Still crying about Cryptsy and defending his lover BCX. I've never seen two dudes hump each other's legs on a computer like you two.
iGotSpots
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2014, 04:32:43 AM

Enter Spoetnik. Still crying about Cryptsy and defending his lover BCX. I've never seen two dudes hump each other's legs on a computer like you two.

Right hand and left hand? I just assume that is all spunk is able to hump

OT: Told you guys like a year ago baritus was shady as hell

techbytes
Legendary

Activity: 1694

Point. Click. Blockchain

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 04:38:10 AM

I'll donate some DGC so we could get Spoetnik a new pair of knee pads...

-tb-

Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 04:49:27 AM

I was maybe the loudest supporter of anyone i seen for SecureCoin buddy..
and i traded it on Cryptsy all the time and talked about it on Cryptsy chat non stop for ages last year.
..guess who made SecureCoin ?

i feel betrayed by Mr. cryptoAve  Embarrassed

so you we're sayin' ?

FUD first & ask questions later™
iGotSpots
Legendary

Activity: 2548

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2014, 07:59:28 AM

I was maybe the loudest supporter of anyone i seen for SecureCoin buddy..
and i traded it on Cryptsy all the time and talked about it on Cryptsy chat non stop for ages last year.
..guess who made SecureCoin ?

i feel betrayed by Mr. cryptoAve  Embarrassed

so you we're sayin' ?

So you sucked scammer dick then shilled for him nonstop, but still consider the legit people dishonest

Interesting

kenel

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 02:36:57 PM

BCX why do you never answer me back?

I'm beginning to think you care more about the reaction you receive from doing things like this than the actual answers to the questions you propose.
Pages: [1] 2  All
  Print  

Jump to: