Author Topic: delete  (Read 2279 times)
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 04:06:01 PM

Enter Spoetnik. Still crying about Cryptsy and defending his lover BCX. I've never seen two dudes hump each other's legs on a computer like you two.

I was maybe the loudest supporter of anyone i seen for SecureCoin buddy..
and i traded it on Cryptsy all the time and talked about it on Cryptsy chat non stop for ages last year.
..guess who made SecureCoin ?

i feel betrayed by Mr. cryptoAve  Embarrassed

so you we're sayin' ?

So you sucked scammer dick then shilled for him nonstop, but still consider the legit people dishonest

Interesting

is that why threatened to beat me up on cryptsy chat two times and sent me three pm's you were contacting Bitcointalk and Cryptsy
(BigVern said you tried but did not say if he handed over my info) nice eh guys LOL
to get my private information so that you could launch a law suit and sue me for defamation of your coin cloning ""business"" ?

i have zero to prove buddy but you do.
everyone in crypto has seen my reputation backed by my actions.
what about you ?

Cryptsy Back room Boys and YOU had fun pushing the scam TIX on everyone eh with a million lies
you later admitted in full to me publicly here eh LOL
What happened people ?
This guy is a coin cloner.
He made ANOTHER coin called "Spots" he was obnoxious about it so bad he was spamming non stop on Cryptsy chat and got banned for it !
People kept asking is he going to support it long term ? he demanded yes he would.. he didn't !
He dumped silently on Cryptsy and i watched him do it too !
He would come by and mouth off a few people then dump massive amounts of the coin and then at that time
he stopped mentioning the coin Spots ever again.. then him and ALL the cryptsy staff took part in a secret little plan to make a new coin called TIX / Tickets
and i could tell right away it was him behind it and all the Cryptsy guys and this guy denied it and Trolled me hard over it
..only to admit much later 6 months after that i was 100% correct all along !
Their scam was obvious and fell apart fast because of one reason.. iGotSpots was behind it and he's dumb.

anyway i don't suppose your here trying to mouth me off because i have exposed you for lying and scamming eh ?

i have NOTHING to defend ..YOU DO !

and.. so does Baritus Wink

all of these guys have one thing in common.. they don't care about the end user.
they hold a leash around you the public then lie their ass's off then dump on you guys for "Fun and Profit" as cloner Shakezulu said in his Devtome - Scrypt Cloning guide !

Some of you mass cloners come after me on a regular basis because i expose you..
and you guys disgust me with your greedy deceptive and manipulative and controlling behavior and i want you out of my Altcoin scene !

this iGotSpots guy left me a feedback rating here guys saying that i bought 100 Bitcoins off of him and didn't pay him in the comment part
and i have never done any kind of deal with him ever at all !
that shows what this guy is like and Baritus and Shakezulu and some Cryptsy guys at times etc etc
back knife money.. rinse repeat !

FUD first & ask questions later™
Nxtblg
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2014, 06:44:19 PM

Yes you're hearing correct, a self professed 20 year experienced crypto security coder god guru elite can't secure his own machine.

Maybe not all that unbelievable. Imagine a police captain whose shed was broken into and his lawnmower stolen. He doesn't find out until it's the day to mow his lawn again. When he sees the theft, he scratches his head and exclaims:

"Well, how about that. I had no idea that the punks who would do this are so brazen now."

Admittedly, a fabrication...but it's based on a true story. When a dignitary in my city was on the Toronto Police Services Board, his home was in fact broken into and his basement vandalized. And the vandals were never caught...

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

samson
Legendary

Activity: 2097
Merit: 1070

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 09:21:21 PM

BCX why do you never answer me back?

I'm beginning to think you care more about the reaction you receive from doing things like this than the actual answers to the questions you propose.

What is there to answer?

You made your position clear.

You would rather see your coin die than renounce a scammer who supposedly has no involvement in DGC.

I will leave you alone till DGC 3.0, but rest assured I will be back for Baritus unless you make it clear, he is in fact no longer welcomed.

~BCX~

Who the fuck are you to make demands ?

You're a scamming, hacking, blackmailing manipulative cunt of a man. Now go fuck yourself.

Could I be any clearer for you ? You're not welcome.

samson
Legendary

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 09:52:24 PM

I don't see anyone rushing to defend your reputation BCX ?

What do people think about you ? Do you know what they say about you behind your back ?
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 10:08:27 PM

Yes you're hearing correct, a self professed 20 year experienced crypto security coder god guru elite can't secure his own machine.

Maybe not all that unbelievable. Imagine a police captain whose shed was broken into and his lawnmower stolen. He doesn't find out until it's the day to mow his lawn again. When he sees the theft, he scratches his head and exclaims:

"Well, how about that. I had no idea that the punks who would do this are so brazen now."

Admittedly, a fabrication...but it's based on a true story. When a dignitary in my city was on the Toronto Police Services Board, his home was in fact broken into and his basement vandalized. And the vandals were never caught...

this does not trump the facts of what we do in fact know though.. so i don't think it's an entirely equal comparison.

the fact is he refused to post the address used so we all could track down additional data so
that is more like a police captain doing a press release and saying hey ..it happened !
and then when the people start asking how the investigation is going they say we're not interested in doing one.

the guy had 30 thousand dollars worth of coins stolen from his computer and he said ..oh well, whatever.
when i said earlier he could have contacted Cryptsy and maybe even got the money frozen if sold for BTC and that BTC was still on Cryptys etc etc
or even called the cops or hell.. even asked us to help him.. then what woudl have happened ?
I bet me and BCX and everyone else would have tried to help him rather than all this..

what you just said amounts to twisting the story around i think and if any person out there hears the real story they are not going to believe the hacking shit.
No one is going to believe this crap regardless of a few of your bending over backwards trying to down play it or cause a diversion.
the guy's story is just not believable.

And i wonder why did the thief only take those coins ?
he had to have had other coins and also lots more DGC too
and..
don't forget people should hear this story for two reasons.. the guy was trying to run an exchange
as far as we know still making coins and possibly still working with DGC
and and..
The DGC foundation yes AGAIN asking for donation like the last time this hacker showed up
so is he going to pop up again just after to dump more coins ?

guys.. seriously just cut the crap already Roll Eyes

@samson
a lot of people don't know who he is.. many people here started in Dec. 2013
further more i myself WAS quick to defend him.. he deserved it !
also defending people is traditionally not something that happens around here.
I also don't see this as a defending BitcoinExpress issue as i do a defending Baritus or the foundation issue.
What does BCX have to defend here ? he put the facts on the table and asked some reasonable questions that are being dodged of course.

PereguineBerty

Activity: 109
Merit: 35

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 10:30:19 PM
Last edit: October 06, 2014, 11:02:08 PM by PereguineBerty

......RADIO INTERFERENCE.........

BCX: "This is Captain BCX calling 3rd Class Cabin boy, Spoetnik. Do you read me, Spoetnik?!"

SPOETNIK:  "Yes Sir, I read you loud and clear. I've ironed your toilet paper, as requested"

BCX: "Fuck the toilet paper - you imbecile. Do you realize that my Bitcoin investments are dying by the second?"

SPEOTNIK: "No sir. Are bit coins those shiny lil things you call a pearl necklace? I like them very much. Would you like me to write a 3 million word wall of text about nothing?"

BCX: "3 million words? No! Make it it 5 million words... of pure FUD instead. And will someone turn this fucking ship around because it's sinking FAST"

..... RADIO INTERFERENCE......... "MAYDAY!!!"..............

...... RADIO SILENCE.
cosmoo

Activity: 729
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 10:33:22 PM

could you guys come back over and start bumping my thread instead please? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=800481.0

in any case, BCX is ignoring the points i'm positing against him, claims he has proof that baritus sold the coins from his own cryptsy account that he isn't posting, it's just not worth taking him seriously anymore. Let him FUD all he wants, at least it's bringing attention to DGC Smiley

furthermore the foundation is actively making the donation address public so i don't see what your problem is with that. Please don't let your prejudice against baritus seep over to them, they're trying very hard to make DGC attractive again. Don't let your hate control you.
samson
Legendary

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 10:50:21 PM

Who the fuck are you to make demands ?

You're a scamming, hacking, blackmailing manipulative cunt of a man. Now go fuck yourself.

Could I be any clearer for you ? You're not welcome.

Guess I hit a nerve.

Like I told kenel in PM,

Continue unabated on DGC 3.0, but rest assured I will be back.

Keep that in the back of your mind while you work on dev.

Baritus means a lot to you guys huh?

~BCX~

You do hit a nerve when you make threats, would you expect anything different ? I don't take kindly to threats.

Baritus has gone, you pretending he's still around so you can continue with your bullshit won't make any difference at all, he's still gone.
techbytes
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054

Point. Click. Blockchain

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 11:40:50 PM

This was when the mods had the balls to stand up to trolls:

[Mod]: BitcoinExpress either share the link so we can all see what you see or dont say anything. Stop the childish attitude. Dont thread to show, just show. If you mean well for the Bitcoin community, give us the information. Otherwise we will asume you are lying.

So show the proof that baritus dump the coin or we will call you a liar...

-tb-

Nxtblg
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2014, 11:41:57 PM

this does not trump the facts of what we do in fact know though.. so i don't think it's an entirely equal comparison.

Well...I really have no dog in this fight, and I'm at the point of chiding myself for being meddlesome, so I might as well let it drop.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

samson
Legendary

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 11:48:43 PM

[Mod]: BitcoinExpress either share the link so we can all see what you see or dont say anything. Stop the childish attitude. Dont thread to show, just show. If you mean well for the Bitcoin community, give us the information. Otherwise we will asume you are lying.

-tb-

That quote from the moderator wasn't recent was it ?

I do occasionally wonder if BCX is a part of the team behind bitcointalk ?

Someone also suggested somewhere (I forget where exactly) that BCX is Baritus using a different name...this came up more than once...

I wonder how many accounts this BCX character has
samson
Legendary

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 12:04:44 AM

Someone also suggested somewhere (I forget where exactly) that BCX is Baritus using a different name...this came up more than once...

No that quote was from over three years ago but I will answer it the same I did to the mod back then.

The mod was out of line and apologized for using his mod status in "user mode".

Baritus not hardly, any Global mod or Admin can verify it.

I am also not part of any Bitcointalk team in any way, shape or form.

Sorry to disappoint you.

So answer this, if Baritus isn't part of :the new DGC" team and you guys don' trust him, then why not publicly state so?

~BCX~

I trust Baritus as a programmer, but that's besides the point. He's no longer involved in DGC, the foundation or the dev side of things.

Maybe he holds some coins, I don't know.

Unless Baritus (or someone else) proves otherwise I will never 'disavow' him. That's called loyalty, maybe it will change in the future but that's my postion right now.

You should remember, we're (DGC Foundation) not a bunch of thieving reprobates creating coins merely to scam as much as we can from people, we're trying our best to build something interesting and useful here which we hope to build on here.
cosmoo

Activity: 729
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 12:09:47 AM

That's how I feel about it, hell the Secret Service fucked up just recently letting some nut run into the White House. People aren't perfect, as long as Baritus was running CryptoAve I've never had my funds stolen. I trust him.

Don't feel intimidated by BitcoinEXpress, he's just a bully.
justice4all

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 12:11:46 AM
Last edit: October 07, 2014, 12:31:42 AM by justice4all

-tb-

Oh I'm sure he has plenty of accounts. Lets see:

Danny Maddox
MicroCashMike
BCX

I seem to recall this poor excuse for a human being getting a certain Coblee in trouble with his employer due to his nefarious actions. Well done there BCX. What an ass you are.

I especially like this post:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=97381.msg1072678#msg1072678

"How about we call a truce and take this PM"

LoL! Sounds like you got nailed there didn't you BCX/Danny boy!

Instead of polluting this thread with your FUD and trolling why don't you finish off this thread from a while back?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=97334.msg1072562#msg1072562

Oh whats that? You can't? Thats right you got nailed and send packing with your tail between your cowardly legs hahaha!

no one takes you seriously so please do us all a favour and fuck right off! Thanks! Cheesy
samson
Legendary

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 12:43:20 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=96169.msg1061035#msg1061035

No, he didn't claim a DDoS. He showed it live to Smoothie. Or are you saying BCX knew the forum would go down for a couple minutes 5 minutes in advance?

Read the log. Your BCX fanboyism is affecting your judgement.
http://pastebin.com/dNRymrae

[01:04] <BitcoinEXpress> smoothie you still here
[01:04] <Smoothie_> yes im here BCX
[01:04] <Smoothie_> yes
[01:04] <BitcoinEXpress> wanna see me DDoS Bitcointalk LOL
[01:04] <Keverw> Oh... So how did you get a BotNet? Made a fake version of photoshop?
[01:04] <Smoothie_> LOL sure...
[01:04] <Smoothie_> go for it
[01:05] <Smoothie_> (watching)
[01:06] <BitcoinEXpress> damn they got some heavy duty, gimme about 60 seconds to drop 200 more hitters in the mix
[01:07] <D34TH> i read that shitters in the mix
[01:07] <BitcoinEXpress> lol
[01:08] <Smoothie_> okie
[01:09] <BitcoinEXpress> 400 and they're holding
[01:09] <Smoothie_> there we go
[01:10] <Smoothie_> i see it
[01:10] <Smoothie_> hahaha
[01:10] <Smoothie_> nice

Came across this as well : https://www.google.com/maps/place/Oakland,+CA+94612/@37.8043107,-122.2711625,3a,90y,169h,90t/data=!3m4!1e1!3m2!1suGeIaJUqoqehK_5wwhhUvA!2e0!4m2!3m1!1s0x808f80b15fa057c7:0x8f396b8aae467d2f!6m1!1e1
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 12:46:13 AM

their response speaks volumes.. they will say privately yeah he is a liar and scammed the public
but when it comes time to posting it publicly they scatter like little spineless bitches !

this shit matters for the public at large i think who may be an existing investor or a potential new DGC user etc.

i would want the foundation to assure me he is not coming back.. an official statement.
and a solid 100% guarantee he is not working for the foundation and coming back (if he's not going to come clean)
or why would i invest or get involved with DGC ?

they won't go on the record.. and they should !

and DGC guys i expect a more mature and intelligent response here than crying Troll and FUD over and over.
i get it.. Spoetnik is a Troll or what ever blah blah blah..

BitcoinExpress KNOWS i have had an interest in the Baritus hacking incident so of course this topic is going to interest me
like i said i had been a big supporter of this well known coin dev before and i was let down by that hacking story big time.
and the guy is only getting so much time to come clean before people will not take an apology.

Is a well known coin dev faking a hack and dumping coins and lying and maybe crashing the price in the process and screwing donators and investors not interesting ?
You all think the guy left and retired ?
noooooooooooope

when guys make enough that they can say 30 grand is chump change who cares.. trust me they are going to stick around LOL
even if they have to create 20 forum accounts to do it LOL

edit:
i knew a guy named Maddox before too !
funny i wonder if that is a hacker i knew from russian hacker circles who was on CNN etc not that far back for hacking a huge famous company LOL

samson
Legendary

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 12:49:42 AM

Is a well known coin dev faking a hack and dumping coins and lying and maybe crashing the price in the process and screwing donators and investors not interesting ?
noooooooooooope

Baritus has gone, he resigned as dev and handed everything over.

You trolls will have to one day accept this.

What makes you think he's still around ?

Personally I don't think he lied and 'scammed the public' as you put it but maybe that's just me, however it doesn't matter as he's not involved in the DGC project any more so I don't care one way or the other, it's history.

The coins in question were his own coins, not coins he was holding for other people - this is an important distinction to make.
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 12:53:07 AM

noooooooooooope

you missed the part where BCX asked you guys if you would go on the record saying you will have him back etc..
quit playing dumb..
if you don't want to answer then just say so ..no need to keep playing games !

samson
Legendary

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 12:58:57 AM

noooooooooooope

Tell you what.

I will accept this as an answer until I see different.

Fair enough?

~BCX~

Yes, this sounds fair enough. He has resigned and he is not coming back, the foundation is in control now like I've been saying all along.

Also you might not be aware but he posted a thread on our own forum asking for suggestions to change the coin before he resigned.

He offered little input to this thread beyond his initial post and left it to us - then he suddenly and unexpectedly resigned.

This is when we took the opportunity to go with DGC V3 ourselves.

I believe he planned to resign when he posted that thread about future changes which is why he offered little input himself.
BitcoinEXpress (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1210
Merit: 1024

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 01:04:16 AM

Purpose of thread met

~BCX~
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: