Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 10:15:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling Bitcoins Instant exchange - Skrill, Neteller and more  (Read 3730 times)
tourscolombia (OP)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 07:05:31 AM

Hi users

Im seller in bitexchangers.net, marketplace bitcoins with escrow active from blockchain

Have 9.000 usd in btc avaible, because the btc still down im interested in sell this with 5%-bitstamp price

Here you can check the escrow option from blockchain and after do the payment, but remember that the payment should completed the same day of operation

Payment Accepted:
* Wester Union
*Internacional Transfer
* National Transfer in Usa, Spain, Colombia
* Skrill
* Neteller

http://www.bitexchangers.net/t70-sell-30-btc-with-5-discount-because-the-permante-drop-price-of-bitcoin#185

Welcome

Cryptology
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1001

In Cryptography We Trust

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 07:18:45 AM

I'll buy the whole lot at Kraken Bid -5%.
Payment via SEPA transfer from Italy to your Spanish account after 6th confirmation.
Contact me via skype at cryptology_it
Hablo español

deadley
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1064

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 07:32:38 AM

I will take with Neteller but will use Bitcointalk forum Escrow service, I don't believe in other.

deadley
Legendary

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 08:05:29 AM

Sorry the systemhave own escrow plataform and can check the balance in escrow before to paid.
You first check the balance total in escrow is active and after you paid
thanks

Lol, why we trust unknown site, when we have so many very trusted escrow member here.

tourscolombia (OP)

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 08:11:57 AM

have trusted member, no escrow in real time active,
will contact soon to test this option, but now want sell btc with escrow active directly, no with 3rd part, maybe the 3rd part are the same username, so i lost my btc
deadley
Legendary

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 08:13:26 AM

have trusted member, no escrow in real time active,
will contact soon to test this option, but now want sell btc with escrow active directly, no with 3rd part, maybe the 3rd part are the same username, so i lost my btc

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=276897.0

Top 5 escrow did escrow in 100's of bitcoins at once. And we trust them more then other unknown sites.

tourscolombia (OP)

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 08:20:31 AM

thanks sir, how you see im not registed in blacklist or scammers list
im legit  Grin Grin this offer to interested with directly escrow option that can check in blockchain
if no interested, thanks for you advise i have 15+ feedback with high amounts in localbitcoins and have 152+ feedback in bitexchangers and now neteller have a option to "open claim" the user have 2 guarantees

all interested welcome, and another thanks for the helps, but want purchase this before that the price still down
deadley
Legendary

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 08:47:57 AM

No one here care how many feedback you have on bitexchange, if you come to sell here, only matter here what you have here.
You are newbie here and no one will going to take risk with bitexchange. For you knowledge I did here ton of trade and still I always welcome escrow but only from BTCtalk respected escrow.

Here is my trust feedback. Just click show ratings and you will see.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=97213

deadley
Legendary

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 08:57:42 AM

I just checked that is dead forum and you want to scam by using dead forum escrow.
Good try but we are not fool.

tourscolombia (OP)

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 09:05:32 AM

im not scam, fool, show me the blacklist?
im legit see my username in localbitcoins too have 15+ positive feedback but you distruib that send my bitcoins to another member that maybe you are the same people to scam my bitcoins.

lol
deadley
Legendary

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 09:07:56 AM

im not scam, fool, show me the blacklist?
im legit see my username in localbitcoins too have 15+ positive feedback but you distruib that send my bitcoins to another member that maybe you are the same people to scam my bitcoins.

lol

Yea, why not that is why you were trying to scam through dead forum.  Use this forum escrow or sign the message that you holding 30 BTC with your wallet address. I will remove your negative feedback.

tourscolombia (OP)

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 09:14:49 AM

Sir i have works in localbitcoins too,
i dont want send my bitcoins first to you mom or brother account to scam my bitcoins, so please stop to distruib and you dont have trade possitive or negative with me, so you dont have permission to you negative comment, please remove or will contact with the moderador.

plataform work online too, escrow active online have rep in localbitcoins and bitexchangers.net too, have many work of 200-2.000-5.000-10.000 usd already selled in localbitcoins

Please find another thing that you can do, go to distruib in another side thanks
deadley
Legendary

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 09:17:10 AM

Sir i have works in localbitcoins too,
i dont want send my bitcoins first to you mom or brother account to scam my bitcoins, so please stop to distruib and you dont have trade possitive or negative with me, so you dont have permission to you negative comment, please remove or will contact with the moderador.

plataform work online too, escrow active online have rep in localbitcoins and bitexchangers.net too, have many work of 200-2.000-5.000-10.000 usd already selled in localbitcoins

Please find another thing that you can do, go to distruib in another side thanks

Go contact moderator. I am not saying trade with me or use escrow. Just sign the message of Bitcoin address you are holding 30 btc.

tourscolombia (OP)

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 09:40:37 AM

will open ticket with moderador
the people can buy 0.1 - 1- 2- 3 any amounts, only im saying that im selling 30 btc in total, but you distruib for send my bitcoins to you another account to scammed me and continue distruib and distruib, please distruib in another post, you distruib without have any proof and dont have any trade without and im not interested in trade without too

So im waiting for resolve the tickets to the moderador and will open 1 to back too
deadley
Legendary

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 09:43:17 AM

will open ticket with moderador
the people can buy 0.1 - 1- 2- 3 any amounts, only im saying that im selling 30 btc in total, but you distruib for send my bitcoins to you another account to scammed me and continue distruib and distruib, please distruib in another post, you distruib without have any proof and dont have any trade without and im not interested in trade without too

So im waiting for resolve the tickets to the moderador and will open 1 to back too

For your information, moderator don't handle feedback problem. You show your wallet with sign message I will remove feedback.

tourscolombia (OP)

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 10:18:54 AM

ok to prevent bug action i will send my wallet from private message check you message

New York 2O

Activity: 10

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 11:17:13 AM

Doesn't like forum Escrow for some reason Smiley

please open trade  and tell me payment method in  http://www.bitexchangers.net/f10-buyers and request escrow active, you can check the escrow active in blockchain with hash

Scamming prick.
tourscolombia (OP)

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 11:34:56 AM

You want purchase 12.65 btc with bank logs hacked maybe and put another newbie as escrow good history, you are the scammer find another people to scam, scammer
Cryptology
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1001

In Cryptography We Trust

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 12:14:35 PM

Shouldn't this thread be moved to "Scam Accusations" at this point?
comprabit

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 12:26:04 PM

You want purchase 12.65 btc with bank logs hacked maybe and put another newbie as escrow good history, you are the scammer find another people to scam, scammer

we have the hard decision in believe in you, now i have my bitcoins with great price http://www.bitexchangers.net/t77-escrow-created-bitbussines-comprabit-7btc-for-1980-in-neteller-or-skrill

Sir remember that the people only talk and talk and dont take any action, now we are happy with you and my bitcoins, legit seller thanks
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: