Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:27:12 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Banx - Liquidity Paid Back In From Profits  (Read 113050 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
MarkLyford (OP)

Activity: 455
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2014, 12:21:05 PM

I don't get it?

Halp plz kthx.

Why no HTTPS on yo exchange nicka?!

let me know any questions you have mate, and see https://banx.io

thanks

Mark
MarkLyford (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2014, 12:23:47 PM

All of the BTC raised will be spent as outlined in the prospectus.
Prospectus? So where does this venture fit in with UK regulators?

Banx Capital is moving to the Isle Of Man this coming week. I have personally met with the IOM government a few weeks ago and they are welcoming us and what we are doing with open arms. yes a jurisdiction that loves Bitcoin Smiley

They partially like our centralise exchange for crypto assets and have confirmed they will support us setting that element of our business there and would welcome an asset based exchange there too

any more questions let me know

regards

Mark
MarkLyford (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2014, 12:26:47 PM

Do not want to sound harsh, but if someone starts his announcement with:
have been an online entrepreneur since 1997 and over these years have run over 32,000 websites. I have made millions of dollars online, seen many dot com bubbles and, of course, the bursts.
It screams "SCAM".

"I'm making millions of dollars online, click this link to learn my secret!"

I would like to know where you think am I scamming anyone. I have made millions of dollars online in the past. no where have I said I am CURRENTLY making millions (yet). My past success and failures are well documented online.

Please feel free to read my book to know the real me and everything about my life. If you do actually take the time to read it you will learn very quickly I am far from a scammer. if anything I'm to open and honest for my own good sometimes. Wink

Feel free to fire any questions about what we are doing on here, PM or direct on skype ID mjlyford anytime and Ill answer anything you have to ask my friend.
MarkLyford (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2014, 12:28:06 PM

sorry for the delay in responses over this weekend and subsequent mass responses. It my weekend with my boys Smiley
MarkLyford (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2014, 12:28:59 PM

People have been saying the prospectus is a lot of information to take in and asking us for a summary. with that in mind please find our Executive Summary here: http://banxcapital.s3.amazonaws.com/Banx_Capital_Executive_Summary.pdf
Apraksin

Activity: 420
Merit: 251

Moon?

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 06:37:57 PM

This ought to be interesting. I'll be watching this one and buying some shares, The business-modell seems to be sound.

May I suggest you add anoncoin to banx.io, since ANC probably will generate quite a bit of traffic and trading in the coming weeks.
MarkLyford (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2014, 06:59:42 PM

This ought to be interesting. I'll be watching this one and buying some shares, The business-modell seems to be sound.

May I suggest you add anoncoin to banx.io, since ANC probably will generate quite a bit of traffic and trading in the coming weeks.

Thanks, hit me up if you want to speak more. I'll get my guys to have a look at anoncoin

Cheers

Mark
CECVW
Legendary

Activity: 961
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 07:05:55 PM

where can I buy shares now please

⏲⏳⏲⏳⏲     WIRELESS COIN     ⏲⏳⏲⏳⏲
══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
⏲  FORUM THREADGITHUBTWITTERSLACK 1 #time-travellers-yet/#wlcSLACK 2 #21_tickets/#wlc  ⏲
bizzyb
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1001

Don't look at my signature!

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2014, 07:21:38 PM

Banx.io
Or contact Banx Capital direct
Smiley

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░███▀░░░░░░▀███
░░███░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░██░░░░░███
███░░░░░░██░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░██░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░█████░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░███
░░███░░░░░░░░░░███
░░░███▄░░░░░░▄███
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ░░░████░░░░░░░████
░░███░██░░░░░██░███
░░██░░░███░███░░░██
░░██░░░░░███░░░░░██
█████████████████████
░░███████░░░███████
░░███████░░░███████
░░███████░░░███████

░░███████░░░███████
░░███████░░░███████
░░███████░░░███████
░░███████░░░███████

░░░░░░
░░░░░██░░░░░░
░░░░████░░░░░▐█
░░░░█████░░░░███
░░░░░█████░░████
░░█░░░█████░████
░██░░░██████████
████░████░█████
█████████░░███
███████░░░██
░░▀████░░░█▀
░░░░░
   ░██████████████████▀██████░
█████████░░██████▀████████
█████████░░███▀▄████████
███████░░██░░▄██░░███████
██████▌░░░██▄▄██░░░▐██████
██████░░░░░█████░░░░░██████
██████░░░░░░███░░░░░░██████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████░░░██░░░░░░░██░░░█████
████░░░████▌░░░▐████░░░████
████░░░█████▌▐█████░░░████
███░░░███████████████░░░███
███░░░███████████████░░░███
░█████████████████████████░
MONETARYUNIT
.......for Me, U & Everyone.......
[/
CECVW
Legendary

Activity: 961
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 07:38:51 PM

Banx.io
Smiley

I can see you can buy it now from cex.com exchange, is that true?

⏲⏳⏲⏳⏲     WIRELESS COIN     ⏲⏳⏲⏳⏲
══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
⏲  FORUM THREADGITHUBTWITTERSLACK 1 #time-travellers-yet/#wlcSLACK 2 #21_tickets/#wlc  ⏲
biggernugs

Activity: 446

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 09:05:53 PM

Just a few quick observations here:

1- You seem to actually have a very detailed business plan, something 99% of all coins here are lacking.
2- I find it funny people are now bitching about having to actually read pages of information compared to bitching about not having any at all.
3- I also find it funny that people who don't agree or believe in your business model are so quick to label this a scam. Proof please or STFU.
4- There is definitely a distrust in the crypto community caused by prior scams, the transparency being shown here is refreshing.

Having said that I'm still in the process of reviewing information myself but so far I am pleased with what I see. Definitely gonna keep an eye on this & just might throw a little BTC at it. If nothing else the way you are going about this, putting yourself out there, is a step in the right direction. Good Luck with this venture, the direction it's going I might jump aboard.

MarkLyford (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2014, 09:13:26 PM

Banx.io
Smiley

I can see you can buy it now from cex.com exchange, is that true?

yes you can, our shares just went live on there tonight Smiley
MarkLyford (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2014, 09:14:23 PM

I can confirm  BANX shares have just gone live on https://c-cex.com/?p=banx-btc Smiley check it out Smiley
MarkLyford (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2014, 09:20:25 PM

Just a few quick observations here:

1- You seem to actually have a very detailed business plan, something 99% of all coins here are lacking.
2- I find it funny people are now bitching about having to actually read pages of information compared to bitching about not having any at all.
3- I also find it funny that people who don't agree or believe in your business model are so quick to label this a scam. Proof please or STFU.
4- There is definitely a distrust in the crypto community caused by prior scams, the transparency being shown here is refreshing.

Having said that I'm still in the process of reviewing information myself but so far I am pleased with what I see. Definitely gonna keep an eye on this & just might throw a little BTC at it. If nothing else the way you are going about this, putting yourself out there, is a step in the right direction. Good Luck with this venture, the direction it's going I might jump aboard.

1. thanks, I tried my best to get everything in there as realistic as possible.

2. I know its mad, we did publish our executive summary here today: http://banxcapital.s3.amazonaws.com/Banx_Capital_Executive_Summary.pdf and I shot a short ish (21 mins) video here too to try and help summarise: http://banxcapital.com/banx-capital-overview-from-mark-lyford/

3. I agree, but this community is full of all different types. I'm open to all questions and scrutiny, like I say we have a plan we are sticking to it and wont stop until it happens. My past means I fight until it's done Wink

4. I get that re the distrust. I'm all about transparency for that reason, and just because thats the way I am.

Let me know if you need anything, add me on skype ID mjlyford if you would like a one on one conversation.

All the best and thanks for a nice / balance post Smiley

Mark
teamcryptonator

Activity: 749
Merit: 503

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 10:05:26 PM

BANX now live on Cryptonator https://www.cryptonator.com/rates/BANX-BTC

███████████████████████
     ███▄ ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄█▀▀  █████
    ███  █▀  ▀█▀▀▀       ▐█ ███
   ███  ▄██▄▄█▀▄▄▄        █▌ ███
  ███ ▄█▀  █     ▀█▄▄     ▐█  ▐██
 ███▄█▀    █        ▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄ ██
████▀      █           ▀██▀   ▀█ ██
 ██▀█▄     █          ▄█▀▀█▄▄▄█▀██
  ██ ▀█▄   █      ▄▄█▀▀    ▐█  ██
   ██  ▀█▄█▀▀█▄▄█▀▀        █▌ ██
    ███  █▄  ▄█▀█▄▄▄      █▌███
     ███  ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀█▄▄▐████
      ███████████████████████

▄▄       ▄▄▄        ▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄ 
  ▀█▄   ▄█▀ ▀█▄    ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀   ▀▀█▄
    ▀█▄█▀     ▀█▄▄█▀  ▐█         █▌
    ▄█▀█▄      ▄█▀    ▐█         █▌
  ▄█▀   ▀█▄  ▄█▀       █▄       ▄█
▄█▀       ▀██▀          ▀▀█▄▄▄█▀▀

Network
BLOCKCHAIN JUST ENTERED THE REAL WORLD
..Decentralized Crypto-Location Oracle Network.
.........GET WHITELISTED FOR TOKEN SALE ( Limited )..........

.WHITE PAPER.  ││  ANN Thread  Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Reddit
MarkLyford (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2014, 10:31:10 PM

BANX now live on Cryptonator https://www.cryptonator.com/rates/BANX-BTC

Many thanks for adding us Smiley
robdark

Activity: 143
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 11:03:32 PM

Honestly if I bust my ass creating 32,000 websites I would want a hell of a lot more than 2 mill per year income.
MarkLyford (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2014, 11:08:49 PM

Honestly if I bust my ass creating 32,000 websites I would want a hell of a lot more than 2 mill per year income.

we were building 500 a day and it was all automated mate Wink we have 120 premium sites that were hand built Smiley
MarkLyford (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2014, 11:14:06 PM

night folks. Ill be up and in the office from 10am in the morning so hit me up if anyone needs anything in the meantime and i will respond as soon as I can Smiley
dearbesz

Activity: 375

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 03:30:27 AM

Lets see what's next,
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: