Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 05:14:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Banx - Liquidity Paid Back In From Profits  (Read 113050 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
zercrypt

Activity: 130
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 01:56:20 PM

How does it come, that at banx.io the most shares are sold at 0.0025 to 0.00259 BTC, when the price should be 0.0026 BTC and the investors are not allowed to sell under this price. seems a little confusing to me.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MarkLyford (OP)

Activity: 455
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2014, 02:35:08 PM

How does it come, that at banx.io the most shares are sold at 0.0025 to 0.00259 BTC, when the price should be 0.0026 BTC and the investors are not allowed to sell under this price. seems a little confusing to me.

These are private investor trades that we put through slightly below current minimums, as you can see larger BTC.

The minimums are set to change on banx.io in the next day.

Please see this video update from me if you would like more information, this is going over where we are currently focusing and planning: http://youtu.be/vkjShH2TLdU

thanks

Mark
Wings1987

Activity: 418

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 07:21:47 PM

These are private investor trades that we put through slightly below current minimums, as you can see larger BTC.

Please see this video update from me if you would like more information, this is going over where we are currently focusing and planning: http://youtu.be/vkjShH2TLdU

thanks

Mark

I know shares need to be on the exchange by the 25th of the month. When are the dividends paid out?
MarkLyford (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2014, 07:23:17 PM

thanks

Mark

I know shares need to be on the exchange by the 25th of the month. When are the dividends paid out?

28th of each month, although we are few days delayed paying out this month as we are paying out early and the dev work needed to be brought forward, but yearh 28th each month moving forwards.
stereotype
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 11:49:05 AM

What happened to price and interest?

Dont take it the wrong way Mark, but accusations of scammy, are close. Just saying
MarkLyford (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2014, 12:20:46 PM

Dont take it the wrong way Mark, but accusations of scammy, are close. Just saying

As stated previously we are paying out early, therefore the dev work to make that happen has had to be brought forward. As everyone who owns BANX knows this is the situation. profit payouts will happen asap.

Scammy? if you would care to join our skype group that will give you all the information on an ongoing basis. Just add me on skype mjlyford and Ill add you in
stereotype
Legendary

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 01:22:59 PM

As stated previously we are paying out early, therefore the dev work to make that happen has had to be brought forward. As everyone who owns BANX knows this is the situation. profit payouts will happen asap.

Scammy? if you would care to join our skype group that will give you all the information on an ongoing basis. Just add me on skype mjlyford and Ill add you in

No, i do not do skype. What is 'paying out early' mean? What dev work? And what has any of that got to do with the price of the shares losing ~20%?
MarkLyford (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2014, 01:25:44 PM

No, i do not do skype. What is 'paying out early' mean? What dev work? And what has any of that got to do with the price of the shares losing ~20%?

the price is linked to BTC as you know and we have had people selling shares off cheaper.

We were not sue to pay out anything until the end of this month, dev work to make the payouts through the exchange to people with BANX.

tell me do you have BANX? If so i can understand the questions.
stereotype
Legendary

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 01:35:34 PM

the price is linked to BTC as you know and we have had people selling shares off cheaper.

We were not sue to pay out anything until the end of this month, dev work to make the payouts through the exchange to people with BANX.

When you say "we", what you mean is people have lost faith/interest in these shares for some reason.....which was my original point. There must be a reason why people now want out of this......because it looks scammy, maybe?
Yes, i bought @ 00.22, and now i want out like everyone else. Sorry Mark, but at best, you currently dont have what its going to take.....mate. Just saying. 
MarkLyford (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2014, 01:40:11 PM

When you say "we", what you mean is people have lost faith/interest in these shares for some reason.....which was my original point. There must be a reason why people now want out of this......because it looks scammy, maybe?
Yes, i bought @ 00.22, and now i want out like everyone else. Sorry Mark, but at best, you currently dont have what its going to take.....mate. Just saying.  

Your opinions are yours and thats fine. we have had a few people dumping who mined the shares.

If you would like out have you put your shares up for sale? Let me know how many you have and Ill buy em back off you.

'I dont have what it takes?' based on what? the first month of startup?

Come on...

Like I say let me know what you have, and Ill be only too glad to resolve the situation for you.

we have many people totally believing in what we are doing.
stereotype
Legendary

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 02:03:08 PM

Your opinions are yours and thats fine. we have had a few people dumping who mined the shares.

If you would like out have you put your shares up for sale? Let me know how many you have and Ill buy em back off you.

Come on...

Like I say let me know what you have, and Ill be only too glad to resolve the situation for you.

They are now back on the ask, for what i paid for them.

Thought you said mining was not going to happen, because of this supposed reason of dumping......how would you know it was miners dumping anyway?

In the first month, im asking these questions already. Get my point? 
MarkLyford (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2014, 02:06:02 PM

Come on...

They are now back on the ask, for what i paid for them.

Thought you said mining was not going to happen, because of this supposed reason of dumping......how would you know it was miners dumping anyway?

In the first month, im asking these questions already. Get my point? 

If you care to read the thread mining did happen for about two weeks before we closed it down.

PM me your user email on the exchange and I will look.

you know as well as i do nothing stays going up all the time... fluctuations...

PM me your details , I will check what you brought at and try to sort it asap for you, if you have lost confidence in what we are doing can I do more than that ?
Avaahnaa

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 02:07:34 PM

Yes, i bought @ 00.22, and now i want out like everyone else.

I have shares and I am not wanting out, neither a lot of people who I know who have shares and neither is anyone in the Skype chat group wanting out.

The information you are asking about is readily available and I am sure Mark would happily link you if you were to just ask.  Most of what you are asking is in this very thread!  Jumping in a thread and screaming scam is hardly going to get you anywhere.
cronicbeef

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 02:26:51 PM

I have shares and I am not wanting out, neither a lot of people who I know who have shares and neither is anyone in the Skype chat group wanting out.

The information you are asking about is readily available and I am sure Mark would happily link you if you were to just ask.  Most of what you are asking is in this very thread!  Jumping in a thread and screaming scam is hardly going to get you anywhere.

i bought my shares at 0.0026 i have no intentions of selling. i am new to crypto (started with a friends guidance) but this seems to be a good investment and im looking at buying more shares.
mellorbo

Activity: 620
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 02:41:08 PM

can i just say firstly i do NOT want out and secondly i have not lost faith!

i bought my shares at 0.0022 and 0.0026. and i will continue to buy for the foreseeable future. i have no intentions to sell and in regards to the shares being sold cheaper i see this as an opportunity to buy more shares at a cheaper price which in turn i believe will be a sound investment.

i have found mark to be nothing but honest and open about his plans, ideas and history.  he also has some videos on his youtube explaining what he is doing, you can find him here https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAPr0U-KvTXlkRd-hRjJZgw 
he is open about who he is and is not hiding from anybody unlike the millions of investments on here where all we invest in is text and forum posts.

if i have had any questions or problems he has solved them to the best of his ability.
there is a skype group that there is a lot of us in and any questions get answered quickly and its active nearly 24/7.

so please show me the majority of people who want out because i really cant see it!
rony_90

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 02:55:13 PM

Hi Mark

Can you please show us some proof that you have actually profited 2 million $ which you always claim?
And if i buy 1 share for 0.002 BTC, what will be the amount i can expect at the 28th of that month?
What happens if share prices goes down/up ?

Thanks

cloudthink.io   

Truly Profitable Investment Packages
Custom-Built ASIC Miners ● #1 Self-Sustainable Bitcoin Mining Service in the World ●
MarkLyford (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2014, 02:57:12 PM

thanks very much Smiley
MarkLyford (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2014, 02:59:31 PM

Hi Mark

Can you please show us some proof that you have actually profited 2 million $ which you always claim?
And if i buy 1 share for 0.002 BTC, what will be the amount i can expect at the 28th of that month?
What happens if share prices goes down/up ?

Thanks

Read my book, http://rebelentrepreneurbook.s3.amazonaws.com/Mark_Lyford_Rebel_Entrepreneur.pdf if you require people to show I made what I say I made in 1999 - 2001 I can point you in the right direction of many people who will vouch for me. The book will also tell you about my losses too.

We are currently looking at 1.2 cent per share profit.

if the price goes up or down ? the price is driven by the market, it can go up or down, everyone knows that.
MarkLyford (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2014, 03:00:30 PM

can i just say firstly i do NOT want out and secondly i have not lost faith!

i bought my shares at 0.0022 and 0.0026. and i will continue to buy for the foreseeable future. i have no intentions to sell and in regards to the shares being sold cheaper i see this as an opportunity to buy more shares at a cheaper price which in turn i believe will be a sound investment.

i have found mark to be nothing but honest and open about his plans, ideas and history.  he also has some videos on his youtube explaining what he is doing, you can find him here https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAPr0U-KvTXlkRd-hRjJZgw 
he is open about who he is and is not hiding from anybody unlike the millions of investments on here where all we invest in is text and forum posts.

if i have had any questions or problems he has solved them to the best of his ability.
there is a skype group that there is a lot of us in and any questions get answered quickly and its active nearly 24/7.

so please show me the majority of people who want out because i really cant see it!

thanks for your support Smiley
mellorbo

Activity: 620
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 03:02:03 PM

no problem.
i say what i see and i can't see anything bad with the way you guys are doing business.

keep up the good work Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: