Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 03:51:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Banx - Liquidity Paid Back In From Profits  (Read 113050 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
MarkLyford (OP)

Activity: 455
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2014, 12:19:46 AM

To  Mark whats next for banxshares.......as far as I know majority of the profits come from banx.io ...........whats stored for future  Roll Eyes

watch out for my video update coming in the next 24 hours mate Smiley
I just realized you own 20% of the shares  Shocked Shocked .....about 6 million shares total...20% 1.2 million shares owned by you  Shocked Shocked

yes that is correct. as per all the public information out there Smiley

Don't be fooled by public knowledge from the devs. That is what they want you to think. In reality, it is more likely he owns 95% (just spread across multiple accounts, etc.)

<< Excuse me. I own 20% of the shares the company owns 20% of the shares. it is all in our public documentation and has been since day one

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MarkLyford (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2014, 12:26:14 AM

@c-cex & enraged ppl: you didn't think they will actually do what they said?
And released video and announcement for lolz or what?

Ps. Mark was actually in the C-cex trollbox telling ppl to pull out before the 28th. So I don't know why it is important that he was in there talking about the ICO way back before c-cex opened trading.

thanks for your support mate.
bigmanintown

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 12:42:34 AM

Mark, You bring all Your adopters bought BANX on c-cex to the situation when they can not withdraw about 10k of BANX stored in our exchange's wallet. You have to make Your new wallet version public or this will turn a big scam to people involved in banx.

You will probably say - we did not inform our customers about "invalidity" of banx funds they bought after certain date? No, because I don't
think they invalid. Customers bought it believeing they buy valid BANX because of Your ICO aproval at c-cex and support in our chat.

Or maybe You will say that You informed all Your customers that all banx will be invalid except those stored at Your exchange? Then I would say You don't understand how cryptocurrency works. It breaks a root idea of cryptocurrency. It can no be propriate because if so - it is only Yours, and actually don't belong to people who buy it. In this case You don't even need a cryptowallet. Just sell Your virtual balance numbers at banx.io

OK lets put a nail in this coffin...

Pride-C-CEX came to us (Mark) and asked if you could list our shares on your exchange. We agreed to that as long as we are the only people selling it, (this is an ICO so fair enough) That deal was done and all was good.

Then you came back to us 2 weeks later (ICO still running) and said, you have 2 options, either we open it up to trading completely or we remove Banx from C-CEX. We said ok fine, remove it. You then went back and forth saying you couldn't remove it because there was trading happening on it and you only remove coins that have no volume. Basically changing the rules on us constantly!

We asked you to remove it, you said ok as long as you post why on the BCT thread. We posted the response on here and you said we had to edit it. We edited it and you were happy with those edits. Then you still refused to remove Banx from your exchange.

Since that time we found a security breach in our blockchain and made an announcement that we were hardforking the blockchain and all shares held outside of our exchange would become invalid at 5PM GMT on 28th November 2014. We told you and your team about this in plenty of time so you could inform your users and you failed to do so.

All shares currently held outside of our exchange are now invalid until we release the updated wallet when people holding shares in our exchange are free to withdraw them and trade them wherever they like.

The only people that are being affected by this are your users because you didn't make the announcement! We hardforked the blockchain because of security issues, told you about it and you refused to update your users. We made announcements in your trollbox as much as we could and still there was no official announcement from you.

You have screwed your users not us!

I have all the chat logs between Mark and the various people that claim to be at various different levels of management at your exchange although those levels seem to change on a daily basis!

The reason people had to move their Banx back to our exchange was because of a security issue which we are fixing now. Once that issue is sorted people are free to transfer their shares wherever they like but for now so we can keep track of everything and make sure no one loses out all shares must be in our system.

To receive your monthly profit payouts shares have to be in our exchange on the 25th of each month anyway an you have failed to announce that to your users. If you had announced that you would not be in this situation as all your users would have removed them from your exchange prior to our hard fork to receive their profit payout!Then they could have brought them back to your exchange to trade once we fixed the security issue!

I could go on for many pages about this, I could post the entire chat history to show how you have constantly changed the rules on us, based the buck to different members of your team and then ultimately ignored us but that would sound even more petty than this already does.

If anyone would like to read the full chat logs between Mark and C-CEX feel free to get in touch. If there are enough people we will post them up online for everyone to read.

It is not just us that have been on the receiving end of the underhanded business of C-CEX, I have heard it from other coin Devs as well!!

C-CEX is getting a bad name fast!
jstew

Activity: 469
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 04:01:01 AM
Last edit: December 02, 2014, 04:20:46 AM by jstew

and to top it off they still have the market listed and open, hope they plan on refunding there customers they failed to notify

edit

i have read those chatlogs , i think they should be posted
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 04:45:38 AM

To  Mark whats next for banxshares.......as far as I know majority of the profits come from banx.io ...........whats stored for future  Roll Eyes

I just realized you own 20% of the shares  Shocked Shocked .....about 6 million shares total...20% 1.2 million shares owned by you  Shocked Shocked

Don't be fooled by public knowledge from the devs. That is what they want you to think. In reality, it is more likely he owns 95% (just spread across multiple accounts, etc.)

<< Excuse me. I own 20% of the shares the company owns 20% of the shares. it is all in our public documentation and has been since day one
Not investing in now....20% too much to manipulate the price.... Sad
MarkLyford (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2014, 10:13:04 AM

Fair enough, but as previously posted I have stated my shares will not be moved or sold
MarkLyford (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2014, 10:13:48 AM

Mark, You bring all Your adopters bought BANX on c-cex to the situation when they can not withdraw about 10k of BANX stored in our exchange's wallet. You have to make Your new wallet version public or this will turn a big scam to people involved in banx.

You will probably say - we did not inform our customers about "invalidity" of banx funds they bought after certain date? No, because I don't
think they invalid. Customers bought it believeing they buy valid BANX because of Your ICO aproval at c-cex and support in our chat.

Or maybe You will say that You informed all Your customers that all banx will be invalid except those stored at Your exchange? Then I would say You don't understand how cryptocurrency works. It breaks a root idea of cryptocurrency. It can no be propriate because if so - it is only Yours, and actually don't belong to people who buy it. In this case You don't even need a cryptowallet. Just sell Your virtual balance numbers at banx.io

Pride-C-CEX came to us (Mark) and asked if you could list our shares on your exchange. We agreed to that as long as we are the only people selling it, (this is an ICO so fair enough) That deal was done and all was good.

Then you came back to us 2 weeks later (ICO still running) and said, you have 2 options, either we open it up to trading completely or we remove Banx from C-CEX. We said ok fine, remove it. You then went back and forth saying you couldn't remove it because there was trading happening on it and you only remove coins that have no volume. Basically changing the rules on us constantly!

We asked you to remove it, you said ok as long as you post why on the BCT thread. We posted the response on here and you said we had to edit it. We edited it and you were happy with those edits. Then you still refused to remove Banx from your exchange.

Since that time we found a security breach in our blockchain and made an announcement that we were hardforking the blockchain and all shares held outside of our exchange would become invalid at 5PM GMT on 28th November 2014. We told you and your team about this in plenty of time so you could inform your users and you failed to do so.

All shares currently held outside of our exchange are now invalid until we release the updated wallet when people holding shares in our exchange are free to withdraw them and trade them wherever they like.

The only people that are being affected by this are your users because you didn't make the announcement! We hardforked the blockchain because of security issues, told you about it and you refused to update your users. We made announcements in your trollbox as much as we could and still there was no official announcement from you.

I have all the chat logs between Mark and the various people that claim to be at various different levels of management at your exchange although those levels seem to change on a daily basis!

The reason people had to move their Banx back to our exchange was because of a security issue which we are fixing now. Once that issue is sorted people are free to transfer their shares wherever they like but for now so we can keep track of everything and make sure no one loses out all shares must be in our system.

To receive your monthly profit payouts shares have to be in our exchange on the 25th of each month anyway an you have failed to announce that to your users. If you had announced that you would not be in this situation as all your users would have removed them from your exchange prior to our hard fork to receive their profit payout!Then they could have brought them back to your exchange to trade once we fixed the security issue!

I could go on for many pages about this, I could post the entire chat history to show how you have constantly changed the rules on us, based the buck to different members of your team and then ultimately ignored us but that would sound even more petty than this already does.

If anyone would like to read the full chat logs between Mark and C-CEX feel free to get in touch. If there are enough people we will post them up online for everyone to read.

It is not just us that have been on the receiving end of the underhanded business of C-CEX, I have heard it from other coin Devs as well!!

^^^ Thanks for the summary Simon. It says all that needs to be said
Simine

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 07:47:28 AM

Bitcoinmillionaire with your logic you are clearly never going to be a bitcoin millionaire
bizzyb
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1001

Don't look at my signature!

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2014, 03:03:00 PM

Hey Banx team, can someone contact me re:dividend payout please?
Just drop me a PM.
Thanks!

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░███▀░░░░░░▀███
░░███░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░██░░░░░███
███░░░░░░██░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░██░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░█████░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░███
░░███░░░░░░░░░░███
░░░███▄░░░░░░▄███
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ░░░████░░░░░░░████
░░███░██░░░░░██░███
░░██░░░███░███░░░██
░░██░░░░░███░░░░░██
█████████████████████
░░███████░░░███████
░░███████░░░███████
░░███████░░░███████

░░███████░░░███████
░░███████░░░███████
░░███████░░░███████
░░███████░░░███████

░░░░░░
░░░░░██░░░░░░
░░░░████░░░░░▐█
░░░░█████░░░░███
░░░░░█████░░████
░░█░░░█████░████
░██░░░██████████
████░████░█████
█████████░░███
███████░░░██
░░▀████░░░█▀
░░░░░
   ░██████████████████▀██████░
█████████░░██████▀████████
█████████░░███▀▄████████
███████░░██░░▄██░░███████
██████▌░░░██▄▄██░░░▐██████
██████░░░░░█████░░░░░██████
██████░░░░░░███░░░░░░██████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████░░░██░░░░░░░██░░░█████
████░░░████▌░░░▐████░░░████
████░░░█████▌▐█████░░░████
███░░░███████████████░░░███
███░░░███████████████░░░███
░█████████████████████████░
MONETARYUNIT
.......for Me, U & Everyone.......
[/
Loft

Activity: 127
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 04:54:32 PM

Is banx.io working properly? When I click on "balance" nothing happens, just a blank page..

Mark,when banx.io start work properly!?
jstew

Activity: 469
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 09:12:22 PM

Is banx.io working properly? When I click on "balance" nothing happens, just a blank page..

Mark,when banx.io start work properly!?

log out and back in , ur session more then likey expired, except for those few days during the attacks the exchanges has worked perfectly for me
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 09:15:42 AM

To  Mark whats next for banxshares.......as far as I know majority of the profits come from banx.io ...........whats stored for future  Roll Eyes

I just realized you own 20% of the shares  Shocked Shocked .....about 6 million shares total...20% 1.2 million shares owned by you  Shocked Shocked

Bitcoinmillionaire with your logic you are clearly never going to be a bitcoin millionaire
Go ahead invest all ur .09 BTC  Cheesy Cheesy..........Clearly something is wrong with you If I wasn't a "bitcoin millionaire" I wouldn't have chosen this name  Roll Eyes
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 05:10:08 PM

Fair enough, but as previously posted I have stated my shares will not be moved or sold
As I recall for only 6 months... Tongue
MarkLyford (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2014, 01:20:08 PM

thats correct. what other guarantees would you like ?
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 02:01:27 AM

thats correct. what other guarantees would you like ?
Guarantees after 6 months?  Roll Eyes
c-cex
Legendary

Activity: 1498

CryptoCurrency EXchange: https://c-cex.com

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2014, 09:17:33 PM

^^^ Thanks for the summary Simon. It says all that needs to be said

Sp BANX is not a cryptocurrency anymore? There is no public wallet. If so - then it is not a right place to run thread.

MarkLyford (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2014, 01:15:46 PM

your a real funny guy.. Our new public wallet is currently being finished up
th3joker

Activity: 319

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 01:17:32 PM

Sp BANX is not a cryptocurrency anymore? There is no public wallet. If so - then it is not a right place to run thread.
Got caught with your pants down and now it's time to be a pain in the ass is it?

From what I can see this was all caused by you and you got caught with both hand's in the till.

Now you want to make problems for other people, way to go c-cex!! I must remember to tell all my friends to use such an open and honest exchange. NOT.

http://c-cex.com run by people who tell lies and go back on their word and when people catch them out they stir up more trouble.
c-cex
Legendary

Activity: 1498

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2014, 05:56:50 PM

Link please, so we can update and let our customers make withdrawals of their BANX from c-cex!

th3joker

Activity: 319

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 09:59:32 PM

Link please, so we can update and let our customers make withdrawals of their BANX from c-cex!
You know what? if you had told your users like you where asked in advance you wouldn't have this problem now!

How is that suddenly Mark's problem?

Do you need him to help run your exchange? cus you sure as shit can't.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: