Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 10:43:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The new thread about ARCH since the old was locked. Scam?  (Read 3385 times)
ArchScam (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 08:25:48 AM
Last edit: October 07, 2014, 09:49:17 AM by ArchScam

So to sum it up: A guy named ConspiracyFacts entered the ARCH thread with some background info on "Edgar Soares".
I read the post and saw there was prior signs of scamming on the internet (he had a paypal phishing scam going) aswell as using different addresses and names.
Very dodgy stuff and if he found this in 1 hour of searching I wonder what ends up after a day or two.. I'm sure he removed it for concern of being reported to the police for it.

Does anyone have a backup? Or can ConspiracyFacts repost it here. unmodded thread

BTCArchitect then proceed to first deny the claim it was him and laughed at the guy.
A few hours later he wiped out all the posts regarding it and locked the thread because of "FUD".

But leaving out other fud in it except for the dox/background check  Roll Eyes I'm guessing he thought that nobody could look that up.

There has been other alarming behaviour in the thread such as.. well, if you ask anyone why invest in ARCH they will tell you to read the whitepaper. Ask them again and they say it can't be TLDR because it's all in the whitepaper. If you read the whitepaper, you don't understand shit really. And nobody can understand it that's why they can't tell you why you should invest in ARCH at all.. pretty absurd situation. Anyone taking up this will be defamed as a "troll" or "fud".

I'd also be worried that if he has displayed such behaviour in the past what's to stop him from more dubious behaviour. Buying into his own ICO comes to mind.
And also who is that anonymous developer he claimed worked the coin? The one he claimed to be "better than Satoshi.." and "I will tell you on launch..."
Screams bad news. And then like any scammer would do for damage control - lock the thread, wipe out the posts. I'd be careful.

EDIT1: Post found. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=813877
EDIT2: A few deleted posts: https://web.archive.org/web/20141007010353/https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=754055.1520
EDIT3: Displaying odd behaviour: https://web.archive.org/web/20141007075443/https://twitter.com/trumpandpump/status/519346076932132864

Discuss. /Popcorn
Burninj
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 08:30:18 AM

Wot?!?

You ever thought this shit was not another p'n'd scam!!!
SnjafSnjaf

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 08:33:18 AM

It looks like selling already started on trex...
ArchScam (OP)

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 08:34:59 AM

Wot?!?

You ever thought this shit was not another p'n'd scam!!!

I known it to be I was just trying to figure out just how shady this unemployed old man really was.

#A his Twitter is next to be wiped out and deleted
#B he goes on his twitter to tell everybody how "ridiculous trolls are on BCT."

But it seems like in this instance the "trolls" were right so I would like to get ahold of that background check so everyone can see before they invest.
What is that site called that mirrors BCT?
leozzo

Activity: 53

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 08:40:21 AM

He isnt a scammer

A scammer was already to Bora Bora with your money
SnjafSnjaf

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 08:43:16 AM

He isnt a scammer

A scammer was already to Bora Bora with your money

There are some pure facts right there... LoL

EDIT: Why would he lock self moderated thread if he isn't scared of something?
prospecta

Activity: 729
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 08:46:35 AM

This guy has been pretending to be a whale when really he has always been a minnow in the world of BTC trading.

Funny thing is he just got given 950 BTC.

He is probably still sitting at home jerking off over his first 6 figure payout, after he finishes that he will plan a slow steady exit to make it appear as least "scammy" as possible.

After I am done with you, you will be banned from ever being on the internet again or even owning a PC
r1d1

Activity: 957
Merit: 766

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 08:51:48 AM

Does anyone have a backup?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=813877

Wink
SnjafSnjaf

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 08:52:34 AM

Well if someone found his personal and background info then i would't be in his skin...
ArchScam (OP)

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 08:56:15 AM

Thank you. Edited to OP thread with respect to author.
allyouracid
Legendary

Activity: 2320
Merit: 1292

Encrypted Money, Baby!

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 09:11:42 AM

It's interesting how many idiots are around here. I'm mainly referring to the OP and those who back it. OP, your post was not worth the time. Really.

.edit:
BTCarchitect, locking the original thread was a dumb move. Regardless of those clowns here, BCT is the gathering place of many people potentially interested in your project. If you lock the topic, you lock those people out, efficiently. I don't know if your ego is big enough to compensate that. Wink

Don't visit my shitcoin blog: OCOIN.DEV
Use cointracking.info for tax declaration & tracking of your trades!
ArchScam (OP)

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 09:23:47 AM

Well if someone found his personal and background info then i would't be in his skin...

Well he did get 950 BTC from an unlicensed ICO. He displayed all his info prior but didn't think that anyone would find what he really used to do, or do.
The fact that he displayed prior scamming activities in his life when he is like (45?) is pretty alarming.
I think some people will want a word with him when the chickens come out to roast and they feel duked.
I mean after this what's not to say he bought his own coins in his own ICO?

Unlicensed ICO is pretty hard to prove I guess also you implicate yourself in the process.
The fact that he built his whole persona on being an architect when it is not the case is dubious at best.

ArchScam (OP)

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 09:48:01 AM

It's interesting how many idiots are around here. I'm mainly referring to the OP and those who back it. OP, your post was not worth the time. Really.

.edit:
BTCarchitect, locking the original thread was a dumb move. Regardless of those clowns here, BCT is the gathering place of many people potentially interested in your project. If you lock the topic, you lock those people out, efficiently. I don't know if your ego is big enough to compensate that. Wink

I think it is pretty obvious why he locked the thread. It's because information that wasn't supposed to see the light of day came out.
That's what scammers do here when they're busted. Wipe out and lock.

It is obvious why he despises BCT a forum where posts are saved for everyone to see and where everyone is equal.
If someone calls him a scammer on Twitter, he can just laugh at them and just 1 guy will see it the rest he can duke.
Here he has to stand up for it and respond to it so people can know if he is legit. But then removes his own posts and the accusations posts and locks thread.

I am not surprised people like yourself who are in ARCH will call me an idiot. However I am just warning others because it just seems very dubious at best.

I am just happy I did not give a single satoshi to a dishonest person who had a prior paypal phishing scam going.
But maybe you are fine with that as long as new suckers join to make you money.
allyouracid
Legendary

Activity: 2320
Merit: 1292

Encrypted Money, Baby!

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 09:54:48 AM

ArchScam: you just don't get it. Servers are getting hacked automatically - I bet EVERY hoster with a couple of customers had a box being hacked/exploited to host malware, phishing, cryptocurrency miners. It just happens…

And if you saw the amount of domains my boss owns (for his customers)… would you also call me a scammer?
Also: how are all people equal here? I noticed different.

Two more things:
1. ArchScam: show up under your real nickname.
2. BTCarchitect: unlock this thread. There is no information released that could harm you, whereas locking the thread does, for fuck's sake.

Don't visit my shitcoin blog: OCOIN.DEV
Use cointracking.info for tax declaration & tracking of your trades!
ArchScam (OP)

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 10:30:01 AM

ArchScam: you just don't get it. Servers are getting hacked automatically - I bet EVERY hoster with a couple of customers had a box being hacked/exploited to host malware, phishing, cryptocurrency miners. It just happens…

And if you saw the amount of domains my boss owns (for his customers)… would you also call me a scammer?
Also: how are all people equal here? I noticed different.

Two more things:
1. ArchScam: show up under your real nickname.
2. BTCarchitect: unlock this thread. There is no information released that could harm you, whereas locking the thread does, for fuck's sake.

You said it yourself, stop being delusional. "There is no information released that could harm you, whereas locking the thread does, for fuck's sake."

(He locked the thread because the information released is harming him)  Grin
knightlife999

Activity: 845

Whale Watchers and Pinnacle Brilliance founder

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 10:31:38 AM

+1000

Who are you Archscam? Why post with a fresh account? If you believe in what you're saying, why not post with your real ID? Part of the Sys team? Or maybe Swift? I'm thinking that you are....

Pinnacle, the only trading application you will ever need: https://pinnacle-brilliance.com/
Know The Future High/Lows Of Any Market: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=762278.msg8592180#msg8592180
Best Exchange for trading Forex, Commodities, and Stocks with Bitcoin: https://1broker.com/?r=3299
knightlife999

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 10:33:42 AM

We all know why he would lock the thread. You are trying to destroy Arch. Plain and simple. Best way to stop a troll is to take away his podium.

Pinnacle, the only trading application you will ever need: https://pinnacle-brilliance.com/
Know The Future High/Lows Of Any Market: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=762278.msg8592180#msg8592180
Best Exchange for trading Forex, Commodities, and Stocks with Bitcoin: https://1broker.com/?r=3299
Thomas-s

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 10:40:50 AM

+1000

Who are you Archscam? Why post with a fresh account? If you believe in what you're saying, why not post with your real ID? Part of the Sys team? Or maybe Swift? I'm thinking that you are....
Butthurt Syscoin bagholder, who's mad that Arch will never drop below the ICO price.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET ▬▬▬▬

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
knightlife999

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 01:31:12 AM

"Whistleblowers" in a case like this have no reason to hide their identities unless the knowledge of their identity would reveal their real motives. If I personally knew something was wrong with a dev or coin, I would post about it under my real BTCtalk ID. Why not?

All of the "shocking revelations" are not important and aren't actually revelations. So he uses multiple email addresses. So do I and many people I know. So he has many different business interests. So do I and many other people I know. So he has been the victim of hackers. I know many people who have been as well. So he is not working actively in his original chosen career. I don't presently work in my chosen career either. He never claimed to be presently working for an architectural firm. You have not truly found out anything of substance.

The most important thing to note is you haven't found any indications that Arch is a scam. Simple as that.  

ArchScam (OP)

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 02:24:05 AM

"Whistleblowers" in a case like this have no reason to hide their identities unless the knowledge of their identity would reveal their real motives. If I personally knew something was wrong with a dev or coin, I would post about it under my real BTCtalk ID. Why not?

All of the "shocking revelations" are not important and aren't actually revelations. So he uses multiple email addresses. So do I and many people I know. So he has many different business interests. So do I and many other people I know. So he has been the victim of hackers. I know many people who have been as well. So he is not working actively in his original chosen career. I don't presently work in my chosen career either. He never claimed to be presently working for an architectural firm. You have not truly found out anything of substance.

The most important thing to note is you haven't found any indications that Arch is a scam. Simple as that.  

Wow the amount of delusional here is unreal.

Why would I post this from my original? These are backed up facts no matter who posts them.
Personally, I rather not post them because of the legion of ARCH fanboys who will troll you or discredit every move after making a post such at this since they're in on the scam or just think facts are "fud or trolling".

All your arguments sucks dick. A honest developer of a project would debunk this the second it got out, not delete it and lock it up. Don't you get that?
The reason why he doesn't and the reason you have to come here in his place and write a bunch of crap is because he can't debunk it.
He had some sort of paypal phishing scam he was so nervous about coming out he ended up wiping the whole thread.

"You have truly not found out anything of substance" Y right, look past all the hype and you'll see exactly what's been found or you can keep defending this fraud.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: