Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:21:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do u guys need girly advice? : )  (Read 4365 times)
b!z
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 02:58:00 AM

Come on fabiola, i thought this was ment to be a sorta how to get a root guide for some of the poor loners here.
Why dont you post instructions for the quickest way from conversation to bed from a girls point of view. Wink

Go read a self-help book or something.

Sometimes girls can give smart advices, but only sometimes. Just ask her how to make good coffee, and I am 97% sure she will not know, even may be Fabiola  Grin

What's your definition of good coffee?

>inb4 starbucks

He's talking about those Italian metal coffee makers that go on top of a stove like.

How do you know?

I know too many coffee snobs haha

favorite coffee?

Cappuccino, yours?
Aren't we breaking the rules going off topic?

opinion discarded

straight espresso > all

Espresso is awful and bitter, have you considered drinking something sweeter once in a while? It may help Wink

Ya, but what a buzz you get off doing 6 espresso shots!  Wink

Really? I've never done that, not sure if I wanna give it a go.

Keep drinking your sugar-laden Starbucks "coffee" then.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
saddambitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 03:17:26 AM

Drip coffee actually contains more caffeine by volume because it has more time in contact with the ground beans. Espresso is only pulled for like 20-30 seconds but under high pressure, whereas drip coffee is like 3 minutes. No doubt they will both get you jacked but it is a negligible difference between drinking many espresso shots vs cups of drip coffee.

Wtf am i talking about ?

b!z
Legendary

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 03:22:21 AM

Drip coffee actually contains more caffeine by volume because it has more time in contact with the ground beans. Espresso is only pulled for like 20-30 seconds but under high pressure, whereas drip coffee is like 3 minutes. No doubt they will both get you jacked but it is a negligible difference between drinking many espresso shots vs cups of drip coffee.

Wtf am i talking about ?

What's your favorite type of coffee?
(oYo)

Activity: 476
Merit: 500

I like boobies

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2014, 03:23:17 AM

Come on fabiola, i thought this was ment to be a sorta how to get a root guide for some of the poor loners here.
Why dont you post instructions for the quickest way from conversation to bed from a girls point of view. Wink

Sometimes girls can give smart advices, but only sometimes. Just ask her how to make good coffee, and I am 97% sure she will not know, even may be Fabiola  Grin

>inb4 starbucks

He's talking about those Italian metal coffee makers that go on top of a stove like.

How do you know?

favorite coffee?

Cappuccino, yours?

opinion discarded

straight espresso > all

Espresso is awful and bitter, have you considered drinking something sweeter once in a while? It may help Wink

Tim Horton's started selling a "Dark Roast" coffee to compete with Starbucks. I went in and ordered one of their 'new burnt bean coffees'. She didn't even flinch. She knew exactly what I meant. The coffee was disgusting. Just like Starbucks. It'll probably do well.  Undecided

saddambitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1610

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 03:33:12 AM

Wtf am i talking about ?

if i had to choose 1 origin to drink for the rest of my life: ethiopian yirgacheffe

for a special treat i enjoy a natural process coffee (the beans are dried with the fruit intact instead of being washed off normally). its so aromatic and fruity, more like tea than coffee.

that being said i also enjoy many coffees from south america, just depends on what is available from my local roaster.

b!z
Legendary

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 03:33:50 AM

Wtf am i talking about ?

if i had to choose 1 origin to drink for the rest of my life: ethiopian yirgacheffe

for a special treat i enjoy a natural process coffee (the beans are dried with the fruit intact instead of being washed off normally). its so aromatic and fruity, more like tea than coffee.

that being said i also enjoy many coffees from south america, just depends on what is available from my local roaster.

finally somebody with taste Smiley
b!z
Legendary

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 03:34:31 AM

>inb4 starbucks

How do you know?

favorite coffee?

Cappuccino, yours?

opinion discarded

straight espresso > all

Tim Horton's started selling a "Dark Roast" coffee to compete with Starbucks. I went in and ordered one of their 'new burnt bean coffees'. She didn't even flinch. She knew exactly what I meant. The coffee was disgusting. Just like Starbucks. It'll probably do well.  Undecided

lol yeah, their coffees taste really weird
Slark
Legendary

Activity: 1862

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 03:38:51 AM

One thing I want to say about girls: disregard females, acquire currency.

Also I do not like coffee. So lets not talk about it.
b!z
Legendary

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 03:42:42 AM

One thing I want to say about girls: disregard females, acquire currency.

Also I do not like coffee. So lets not talk about it.

Try a good coffee and you'll change your opinion Wink
fabiola! (OP)

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 03:11:28 PM

Wtf am i talking about ?

finally somebody with taste Smiley

You guys have a "local roaster" ?? What??!

Ps. Saddambitcoin would you like me to recommend a tea that tastes a bit like coffee? You seem to like weird out-of-the-box delicacies. Smiley they have a square watermelon that tastes like banana in Japan, you may want to check that out, just ask your local square fruit grower, he will know!
fabiola! (OP)

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 03:14:15 PM

There's no such thing. Every girl is different + depends on the situation, you need to narrow it down a bit. If you need help with a particular kind of girl in a particular situation it would be easier to help you.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: