Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:58:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Just setup a Private Pool and i am looking for some people to test it (edited)  (Read 1444 times)
kingkatari (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 13, 2012, 04:41:28 AM
Last edit: May 13, 2012, 07:45:44 AM by kingkatari

I just started a private pool and i want to see if it can handle the strain of a LARGE amount amount of hashing power thrown at it

here is the test info

pool IP 97.96.233.45:8999

I am asking for EVERY ounce of hash power you can throw at it to stress test this thing

Please also post

what kind of hash rate you threw at it and how many shares you found and for how long did you run the test I do ask you run the test for an hour if possible
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gweedo
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 13, 2012, 06:16:49 AM

but if we find shares you get all those btcs so that aint really fair js, you should just setup a website and allow people to register so you can share the shares with them. Otherwise I don't think anyone will share there power for a test
Clipse

Activity: 504
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 13, 2012, 06:33:56 AM

I just started a private pool and i want to see if it can handle the strain of a LARGE amount amount of hashing power thrown at it

here is the test info

miner login: test
miner pass: test

I am asking for EVERY ounce of hash power you can throw at it to stress test this thing

Please also post

what kind of hash rate you threw at it and how many shares you found and for how long did you run the test I do ask you run the test for an hour if possible

Sorry I forgot to Post the Port

LOL, you are asking for every ounce of GOLD in our pockets to hand over to you.

...In the land of the stale, the man with one share is king... >> Clipse

We pay miners at 130% PPS | Signup here : Bonus PPS Pool (Please read OP to understand the current process)
Kluge
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1015

View Profile
May 13, 2012, 06:44:18 AM

here is the test info

miner login: test
miner pass: test

Please also post

Sorry I forgot to Post the Port

LOL, you are asking for every ounce of GOLD in our pockets to hand over to you.
Only to stress-test the stitching of his pants' pockets!
kingkatari (OP)

View Profile
May 13, 2012, 06:58:19 AM

No i doubt that there would be enough hash rate thrown at the server to find a block, I am actully working on redoing the server now as we speak so that if people wanted to test it they would be able to register also and be paid for their testing help, ( if and when a block is found )

thanks for the input tho I will keep this thread updated with any news as it comes out
kingkatari (OP)

View Profile
May 13, 2012, 07:42:18 AM

Now People Can Register a account when they do the testing to load test the server ( if a block is found you will be paid )

this is just attempt to try out a pool server software and see how it holds up I will be leaving the server up for 1month and if a block is found in that time people will be paid based on the percentage of your shares
roomservice

Activity: 199

View Profile
May 13, 2012, 07:48:33 AM

The scam continues - remember https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=58879.0

If you really interested in testing your pool - you can rent my mining rig (currently 5 GH/s) for 130% pps price, payment upfront.

Cheers,

roomservice

"Tonight's the night. And it's going to happen again, and again. It has to happen. Nice night."
kingkatari (OP)

View Profile
May 13, 2012, 08:03:38 AM

Room i am sorry but i have no intention of scamming anyone i am just trying to do a load test
kingkatari (OP)

View Profile
May 13, 2012, 08:30:44 AM

Look all this is only a load test, it really dont matter to me if you run 10gh for 1 min or 100 hours or 1mh for 1 min or 100 hours i am just trying to get some kind of load test reading on this server to know if i have to upgrade the hardware to better specs

Yes i know the Webpage is crappy
I have a better one being designed,

and yes i know the server may seem a lil buggy i have one getting ready to be Professional installed ( by a Very Large run Mining Pool Operator that i know has the respect of the Bitcoin community )

once again this is just a hardware stress test

IF a block is found you will be paid
bravetheheat

Activity: 457
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 13, 2012, 09:18:40 AM

A better method to attract testing miners may be to offer 110+% PPS rates for shares, as mining at your (tiny) pool using the prop method would be similar to them just solo mining. Which they would not do in the first place. Remember, we miners like to get paid for our work - consistently. Tongue You can also try buying shares off GPUMax or work with other solo providers that could better facilitate your needs.

Just offering my 0.02 bits Smiley
kingkatari (OP)

View Profile
May 13, 2012, 09:29:19 AM

thanks for the input

But i think i might be closeing this test since someone has taken to registering accounts on the server that they think is funny but it is really nothing but 2 year old childish act

I.e will post the one and only clean one that can be posted

KATARISUXX · penis@kingkatari.com

and there is like 80 - 100 more like that and that is the mildest one out of them all

So all this thread is CLOSED
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: