Last edit: May 31, 2016, 04:26:29 AM by BitcoinEXpress

delete
surfer43

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

"Trading Platform of The Future!"

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 03:48:44 AM

Nothing unusual for XMR, look at the volume history.

BBR has higher volume because a dump caused by a large buy wall pull caused by a small buy wall pull caused by a fundraiser announcement not happening.
ArticMine
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1050

Monero Core Team

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 03:54:47 AM

Last week this time it was pushing 300+ BTC/24hr by itself and has been clearly the top traded coin for a while.

Now it appears to be slowing down drastically.

Looks like XCP is stomping it and BBR is gaining for sure.

How much more does anyone think it will fall before you can't dump your coins any longer?

~BCX~

BBR is falling in price with respect to XMR and XBT on rising volume. How this is an indicator of a bearish XMR market is beyond me. Maybe the lack of volume in XMR/XBT is because there are not enough bears? XCP is rising because of Overstock. This has little if anything to do with XMR.

Concerned that blockchain bloat will lead to centralization? Storing less than 4 GB of data once required the budget of a superpower and a warehouse full of punched cards. https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/8/87/IBM_card_storage.NARA.jpg https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Punched_card
vuduchyld

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 04:02:09 AM

Per BitcoinWisdom:

24 hour volume: 113

7 day volume: 838 (119 per day)

30 day volume: 6446 (211 per day)

As I recall, there were a few days around the announcement with volumes of 500-600, so that probably pushes up the 30 day numbers.  You may know something we don't, but just looking at the volume on Polo doesn't really give any new info, IMO.
boomboom

Activity: 1068
Merit: 523

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 04:09:45 AM

Last week this time it was pushing 300+ BTC/24hr by itself and has been clearly the top traded coin for a while.

How much more does anyone think it will fall before you can't dump your coins any longer?

~BCX~

Dumpers have already dumped so those holding now have made a conscious decision to hold. price could go lower but those holding now probably won't bother selling so that explains lower volume
ArticMine
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1050

Monero Core Team

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 04:11:05 AM

It is falling volume in an XMR bear market with bullish divergences in the MACD. https://bitcoinwisdom.com/markets/poloniex/xmrbtc. If this is an indicator of anything it is of a bear running out of steam.

Concerned that blockchain bloat will lead to centralization? Storing less than 4 GB of data once required the budget of a superpower and a warehouse full of punched cards. https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/8/87/IBM_card_storage.NARA.jpg https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Punched_card
medusa13

Activity: 453
Merit: 500

hello world

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 05:44:41 AM

i completely agree. BCX seems to be pretty interested in price lol, BBR gaining for sure? ratio is back at 1:6, yesterday orderbook crashed to sub 14 btc. dont lie to yourself like you always do.

dont stop to take your meds man, seriously, if they told you to take them you should really take them. it dont has to be you vs the rest of us, but i think you dont have a choice anyway.

XMR Monero
rangedriver

Activity: 714
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 05:55:13 AM

The charts I'm seeing have XMR in pole position, XCP in second, and BBR in third.

In fact, all I'm really seeing that is a significant change, is that BBR has dropped from 2nd to 3rd.

XMR buy orders around ~300BTC but BBR buy orders around ~30BTC.

Past 24hr volume 164BTC for XMR, only 126BTC for XCP, and a measly 39BTC for BBR.

So really everything you have just mentioned in regards to massive drop in volume applies to BBR. XMR on the other hand remains stable.

Clearly, you harbour the desperate FUDDations of a unsuccessful mad scientist in his failed attempt to kill this coin. I appreciate that trying to lower the hashrate was perhaps a crucial component in your plan, but alas, it has failed.
Come-In-Behind

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 12:07:46 PM

~BCX~

Lol is this sarcasm?

BBR dropped 29%(and I hold some BBR), while Monero is constant. XCP only went up because of the announcement that Counterparty devs are going to be working with Overstock to create a sort of decentralized version of the stock markets.
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 12:15:22 PM

Yeah guys what is up with that one day volume drop in XMR? Lol

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 
███████████████████████████████████████

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 12:17:10 PM

100 BTC is nice volume on one exchange. Last week when BTC was falling was less volume. It seems you were not cautious to check. All altcoins have so little volume that Monero was still 4th most traded.

For yesterday, Monero was 7th most traded mineable coin http://coinmarketcap.com/

So totally normal if you are 4th or 7th is almost same.

+300BTC volume, is at really good days.  They usually happen at about 3rd week of the month so 1-2 weeks to go.

darlidada

Activity: 723
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 12:38:35 PM

Ok let verify your premise:

Well, sorry but no.

look at that new desperate atttempt to fud. your posts make less and less sense everytime. hint: read articmine post again if you want to understand whats happening; 2ND hint: maybe stop posting? everytime you look more and more like a retard.

Also: how come cryptsy is working towards adding xmr? i thought you mentioned you were their security expert and advised against adding it?

Your right with certain coins we are slower to adopt especially when they are new code and untested concepts. We held back on XMR because were doing the coding to add a different coin and market, that and the previous stated security concerns. You will see the announcement later today.

I would say Monero is likely next after the current integration.

Security is more a priority to us than being first to market. We think our customers appreciate that aspect.

Someone should make a thread : BCX - What's Up With The Massive Drop in IQ on bitcointalk?

michaelb87

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 01:34:22 PM

~BCX~

What is this for crap? This simple FUD seems to be below your intelligence...
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 01:59:01 PM

It actually turn out right now last day is one of quite decent days on Poloniex. 204 BTC what is more then half Poloniex volume and price raises comparing to BTC while all other coins price falls. I sugest you leave this stuff to Spoetnik, since he at least research a bit, and have much better judgement what will happen at least half day in advance.
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 05:03:33 AM

Down it goes...

My "associates" and i find this news rather interesting hmmm ?

Will it keep dropping ? Time will tell won't it Wink

FUD first & ask questions later™
medusa13

Activity: 453
Merit: 500

hello world

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 06:03:51 AM

yes down it goes Roll Eyes what kind of kids are you that this small moves bother you?
this is realy low level, low IQ trolling.

you and your "associates" mhm? just dump your 500 xmr and all will be fine

XMR Monero
YoyodyneSystems
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1023

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 07:07:01 AM

On this day in history : October 9th, 2014

Monero greatly reduces block rewards and value doubles within hours on the knowledge that people's investments could go up instead of down.
Amazingly people start using Monero to buy things knowing their currency was no longer inflating massively.
And on this day Crypto became useful!

Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 03:21:37 PM

uhhh i just looked at the volume at Polo right now so.... Huh?
were sayin guys ?

FUD first & ask questions later™
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: