Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:40:21 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Glow | X13 POS  (Read 64317 times)
GlowCoin (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 01:13:35 AM

Alright, I really dont have my day  Lips sealed

It turns out the webshop template I downloaded wasnt really that much funtional, So I had to design all over from the start again, sighs..

anyway, here is a little preview on what we will be selling, to get you an Idea,

Currently only 1 page with products added because of the problems with the previous webstoretemplate. It is currently 3 in the morning in europe, So I really need to get some sleep.

www.glowcoin.pw/GlowShoptest/index.html (speed will be fixed, layout issue it seems)

Checkout will not work yet, so dont bother filling in all the forms  Cheesy More pages will be added each day until launch Wink

I will destroy the premine together with Earlz, since he really knows what he is doing. I never had to deal with this before, so I dont want to screw this up  Wink

Regarding bounty payments, tomorrow morning prior! to tired atm, my apologies

Cheers, and happy trading Wink
longthu

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2014, 04:40:09 AM

It turns out the webshop template I downloaded wasnt really that much funtional, So I had to design all over from the start again, sighs..

anyway, here is a little preview on what we will be selling, to get you an Idea,

Currently only 1 page with products added because of the problems with the previous webstoretemplate. It is currently 3 in the morning in europe, So I really need to get some sleep.

www.glowcoin.pw/GlowShoptest/index.html (speed will be fixed, layout issue it seems)

Checkout will not work yet, so dont bother filling in all the forms  Cheesy More pages will be added each day until launch Wink

I will destroy the premine together with Earlz, since he really knows what he is doing. I never had to deal with this before, so I dont want to screw this up  Wink

\
I should be paid off by the glow and usd

_Crypto made easier than cash_
▄███▄              ▄███▄
███████            ███████
███████   ▄████▄   ███████
███████  ████████  ███████
▄██████████  ████████  ██████████▄
████████████  ████████  ████████████
████████████  ████████  ████████████
▀██████████  ████████  ██████████▀
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
alexius89

Activity: 709

Gridcoin Foundation

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2014, 04:53:56 AM

gonna be okay, as long as there are regular updates from your side:-)  we are fine.

How many people are currently in the Team?  Is it possible to create a short team portfolio?

Thank a lot for the work you put into GlowCoin, i appreciate that.

Cheers

mrbildo

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 04:56:44 AM

Am I missing something or is this just another totally pointless coin offering no innovation with an anonymous dev?

Stinks of Carsoncoin to me.
DLow

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 07:21:53 AM

Am I missing something or is this just another totally pointless coin offering no innovation with an anonymous dev?

Carsen usually got better design ;P
cryptoholic11

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 07:36:12 AM

Carsen's coins are all 0 premine and the POD will tell if it's him or not.

GlowCoin (OP)

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 09:12:53 AM

I am not anonymous, My name is Peter Gooijer, I am a dutch citizen, who currently resides in Brussels living with his fiance Wink

The POD will clear up your confusion. Though Crypto Asian is taking his time for the rating  Undecided

I am not that scumbag Carsen, This is my first coin, and will be my last. As stated in the OP, Openness and honesty is the standard here.

Regarding the webshop design, I have contacted a few people out of my business relations who would be able to spice things up a bit. I meet up with 3 of them in a few hours. As I said before, I am not a website designer. But I like to keep all the designs inhouse. It is really just a matter of costs. Ordering a proffesional designed webshop, without knowing it will be a succes at this stage, is to high of a risk of personal fund.

Me an my colleques already spent over 30btc on ordering our first stock.

I am now going to pay the last development bounties and signature campaign bounties.
barryzand

Activity: 574

Growcoin Chief

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 09:47:30 AM
Last edit: October 15, 2014, 06:11:33 PM by barryzand

How many Blizzards will be available for sell? You can upgrade these in December or something too a 10mhs unit Smiley
GlowCoin (OP)

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 09:49:31 AM

We have ordered the final batch from our supplier, He had 150 pieces left Smiley
barryzand

Activity: 574

Growcoin Chief

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 09:59:05 AM

We have ordered the final batch from our supplier, He had 150 pieces left Smiley

Alright, Smiley I will order some when you launch.

That computercase that is currently on the site, Is that a rig-prove case? there seems to be a lot of airflow in that case, and a fan controller  Shocked

And when can we expect price in Glow? Wink
adloule13

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 10:06:36 AM

we need coinmarketcap.com

COVESTING

SPACE
sPresale starts on 20th of October
Bringing Copy-Trading Platform to the crypto currency market.
They trade - you profit.

GlowCoin (OP)

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 10:44:03 AM

we need coinmarketcap.com

You have a very good point there. I will work on that right now Wink
metallikingz

Activity: 139
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 11:20:15 AM

Good job dev.

● BlockAIp   
▄▀      A Decentralized Social Networking and Media Platform     ▀▄
▄▀  Whitepapper  | OneP | Presentation | Bounty  | Twitter  | Telegram    ▀▄
GlowCoin (OP)

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 11:45:38 AM

Alright, Smiley I will order some when you launch.

That computercase that is currently on the site, Is that a rig-prove case? there seems to be a lot of airflow in that case, and a fan controller  Shocked

And when can we expect price in Glow? Wink

I am not sure tbh. I wont put more then 3 cards in it if I were you. It has place for 6 fans total, 4 will come with the case itself, 2 additional Wink

We are working on the Glow Payment system atm, it will be ready when the store officially opens Wink

Contacted Coinmarketcap, I hope they can add us to the list soon.

I will contact CryptoAsian again today, since I didnt hear back from him yet after I sent out the required documents Wink

Still in contact with Earlz about the premine destruction, But I cant seem to get a hold of him atm on irc. Probably different timezones
leo0808

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 03:23:30 PM

I am not anonymous, My name is Peter Gooijer, I am a dutch citizen, who currently resides in Brussels living with his fiance Wink

The POD will clear up your confusion. Though Crypto Asian is taking his time for the rating  Undecided

I am not that scumbag Carsen, This is my first coin, and will be my last. As stated in the OP, Openness and honesty is the standard here.

Regarding the webshop design, I have contacted a few people out of my business relations who would be able to spice things up a bit. I meet up with 3 of them in a few hours. As I said before, I am not a website designer. But I like to keep all the designs inhouse. It is really just a matter of costs. Ordering a proffesional designed webshop, without knowing it will be a succes at this stage, is to high of a risk of personal fund.

Me an my colleques already spent over 30btc on ordering our first stock.

I am now going to pay the last development bounties and signature campaign bounties.
Hi Dev.
Is signature campaign been paid already? cuz I havent received it yet. And How many Glowcoins per signature?
regards

Free SIGNs giving everyday. Be part, do not miss!. StUbfgJiXT8gH2jaEwT1K6YPJSGqtBEn8e
***GlowCoin (http://GlowCoin.pw)***
BTC:131fwPz54QNgmubGyjW5BmuzwmkW81W2Gf
GlowCoin (OP)

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 03:45:21 PM

Yes I am a bit behind on schedule here... my apologie. I will proces them when I get home  Wink wich is in ~2.5 hrs
GlowCoin (OP)

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 06:32:02 PM

Yes I am a bit behind on schedule here... my apologie. I will proces them when I get home  Wink wich is in ~2.5 hrs

Done. Paid all final bounties.

Glow signature campaign final payment will be on the 20th of October  Wink

Currently left ~108000

Last bounty before destruction will be a tip to earlz for helping me with it, Currently working on this with him  Wink

we are going to bring it back to 35K Wink
leo0808

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 08:38:19 PM

Yes I am a bit behind on schedule here... my apologie. I will proces them when I get home  Wink wich is in ~2.5 hrs

Done. Paid all final bounties.

Glow signature campaign final payment will be on the 20th of October  Wink

Currently left ~108000

Last bounty before destruction will be a tip to earlz for helping me with it, Currently working on this with him  Wink

we are going to bring it back to 35K Wink
Hi Dev.
Still havent received any Glowcoin for signature campaign

Free SIGNs giving everyday. Be part, do not miss!. StUbfgJiXT8gH2jaEwT1K6YPJSGqtBEn8e
***GlowCoin (http://GlowCoin.pw)***
BTC:131fwPz54QNgmubGyjW5BmuzwmkW81W2Gf
GlowCoin (OP)

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 10:03:57 PM

Hi Dev.
Still havent received any Glowcoin for signature campaign

Hi,

I need to check that. Could be that I missed your payment.. I will be home in a few hours Wink

Currently working on a profitshareplan regarding the webshop with my colleques.. So I am not near my wallet atm Wink
earlz

Activity: 439
Merit: 250

mmmmmm

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2014, 12:13:39 AM

Hi everyone. I've used this code to generate a burn address for Glowcoin. https://gist.github.com/Earlz/9930890e1220cb7700e1

Can someone please send a very small amount of coins to B4T5ciTCkWauSqVAcVKy88ofjcSasUkSYU ? (note, they are not returnable, so only send a very small amount)

Check out my full list of Coin Reviews
Currently working on the Qtum Project
My Skype account earlzdotnet has been compromised. Please report to me any usage seen from it, or from the email earlz@earlz.biz.tm
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: