Bitcoin Forum
July 08, 2024, 10:02:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Glow | X13 POS  (Read 64322 times)
BitBD

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Crypto Maniac

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2014, 05:19:24 PM

nice but they need a good reason to buy from your shop rather than some local person

No one cares about "details" or "reasons" or "logic", let's just get this on bittrex and move it over 10k satoshis already.

bittrex requires the coin to be listed for one month/ have POD without that very difficult especially with a premine, you can verify  this from bittrex,

I remember, didn't you made same comments on MARYJ thread before add to trex? lol

yes but if check dev has made his identity known, that is why bittrex added it because a face was given to the coin which amounts to POD which is why they added
For an exchange vol=profit is matter otherwise everything is fuck bs. Didn't you remember GHOST, DarkCash, DarkToken.......many more.

Follow me: https://twitter.com/BitBD
Show me some love with bitcoin: 189YmAMvi3SZCXCVqAFtVmGKWzanYtfsoH
|Trade LTC, BTC with 20x Leverage at  OKCoin | visit: https://dikbazar.com  for best  deal.
mxhwr

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 05:24:04 PM

nice but they need a good reason to buy from your shop rather than some local person

No one cares about "details" or "reasons" or "logic", let's just get this on bittrex and move it over 10k satoshis already.

bittrex requires the coin to be listed for one month/ have POD without that very difficult especially with a premine, you can verify  this from bittrex,

I remember, didn't you made same comments on MARYJ thread before add to trex? lol

yes but if check dev has made his identity known, that is why bittrex added it because a face was given to the coin which amounts to POD which is why they added
For an exchange vol=profit is matter otherwise everything is fuck bs. Didn't you remember GHOST, DarkCash, DarkToken.......many more.

yea and what happened to them, hey mate go ask them yourself. bittrex they know they are getting popular and need to act responsible. if the volume is sustained by the time pod arrives we have a chance based on volume not on innovation. dope needed 50btc volume before it hit trex. bittrex selecting the coins just as mintpal did once they were at the top.
ILoveBigBlackCocks

Activity: 216

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 05:36:08 PM

What?  Since when does trex have standards?  WSTL wasn't even finished with it's 7200 PoW period before it was on bittrex and went through it's dump-pump-dump cycle and that was last week.
loges

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 05:40:17 PM

What?  Since when does trex have standards?  WSTL wasn't even finished with it's 7200 PoW period before it was on bittrex and went through it's dump-pump-dump cycle and that was last week.
Pay no mind to mxhwr. He has no idea.
barryzand

Activity: 574

Growcoin Chief

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 05:42:48 PM

guys, you can even pay bittrex to add a coin.. so this all based on nothing  Wink
GlowCoin (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 05:51:05 PM

I like to make clear here, that we are a business. The only way we make profit is to add a small margin to the products.

We currently have 34K left from the premine. Address is in the OP since day 2-3 of POW for everybody to explore if you want that Wink

We have not sold a single Glow. All is paid to bountyhunters and the signature campaign. We will use the rest of the premine for the exact same purposes. involving people in the community by setting up bounties.

I spent a lot of time with my colleques on this project. And like I said before, we are only just getting started  Wink
Penn.3D

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 05:54:53 PM

Hi all! I just bought some Glow and downloaded the wallet but it says "wallet not synching." Can someone remind me what I'm supposed to do here....

I remember I have to copy and paste code into notepad or something?? Thank you!!
GlowCoin (OP)

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 06:03:13 PM

Hi all! I just bought some Glow and downloaded the wallet but it says "wallet not synching." Can someone remind me what I'm supposed to do here....

I remember I have to copy and paste code into notepad or something?? Thank you!!

how to add?

here you go :

http://www.glowcoin.pw/Downloads/GlowcoinConf.rar

unzip to folder : User/Appdata/Roaming/Glowcoin  (make sure you are able to see hidden files/folders)

When the first wallet update comes out, we will make sure the seednodes are hardcoded  Wink
fastminer

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 06:20:23 PM

why the rise here. nothing new i see here just a coin with a shop. sites like silk road use btc why would their customers consider changing. devs should concentrate on making a coin for established businesses rather than create a business from start. not one coin has out done btc in this area. just saying good luck though

i will say i like dev honesty he seems dedicated but look at noble coin.
Penn.3D

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 08:03:14 PM

The rise is because a. there are SO few coins (little more than a million) and b. the dev seems sincere, competent and enthusiastic and c. it looks like a great idea that could be huge and of course d. we are at the absolute ground floor. Does that explain why the price is going up? Smiley
fastminer

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 08:04:48 PM

The rise is because a. there are SO few coins (little more than a million) and b. the dev seems sincere, competent and enthusiastic and c. it looks like a great idea that could be huge and of course d. we are at the absolute ground floor. Does that explain why the price is going up? Smiley

not really could you tell me the great the idea. there have been other devs that honest and enthusiastic but the marketcaps are like under 30btc.
Penn.3D

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 08:23:12 PM

Sorry to be a pain guys, but I hit "extract" and I don't see any folder named User/Appdata/Roaming/Glowcoin to extract it to Sad

I'm nervous because I already sent my coins to the wallet (before I noticed it said "wallet not synched"....

Any advice?
fastminer

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 08:26:32 PM

Sorry to be a pain guys, but I hit "extract" and I don't see any folder named User/Appdata/Roaming/Glowcoin to extract it to Sad

I'm nervous because I already sent my coins to the wallet (before I noticed it said "wallet not synched"....

Any advice?

the folder normally gets created when you open then close your wallet. not a techy but a guess
Penn.3D

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 08:48:53 PM

ok...I found the Appdata folder, but when I click "extract" it says:

cannot create folder C:\Users\Appdata\Roaming\Glowcoin The filename, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect.

Please help....Thank you!
GlowCoin (OP)

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 09:21:06 PM

ok...I found the Appdata folder, but when I click "extract" it says:

cannot create folder C:\Users\Appdata\Roaming\Glowcoin The filename, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect.

Please help....Thank you!

just drag and drop the file, thats it  Wink
Penn.3D

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 10:21:45 PM

Got it working! Smiley
GlowCoin (OP)

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 12:48:53 AM

Alright,  Smiley

Have a small look at the new webshop Wink

http://glowcoin.pw/ocart/index.php

This will be the final template we will use. This is still a demo, payments are turned off. We plan on releasing the full shop on monday.

Payments in btc can already be done, we will buy back glow from the market with 50% of the profit we make on sells. On the longterm this means with every placed order, follows buysupport for Glow, wich will go back to the top 50 Glowholders

Glowpayment is still being worked on  Smiley
BitBD

Activity: 238

Crypto Maniac

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2014, 01:07:12 AM

Alright,  Smiley

This will be the final template we will use. This is still a demo, payments are turned off. We plan on releasing the full shop on monday.

Payments in btc can already be done, we will buy back glow from the market with 50% of the profit we make on sells. On the longterm this means with every placed order, follows buysupport for Glow, wich will go back to the top 50 Glowholders

Good job.

Follow me: https://twitter.com/BitBD
Show me some love with bitcoin: 189YmAMvi3SZCXCVqAFtVmGKWzanYtfsoH
|Trade LTC, BTC with 20x Leverage at  OKCoin | visit: https://dikbazar.com  for best  deal.
loges

Activity: 308

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 01:10:13 AM

Alright,  Smiley

Incredible idea with putting profit back into the coin.
barryzand

Activity: 574

Growcoin Chief

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 01:23:17 AM

awesome dev Smiley

give me some of that stickyicky Cool

these tents look awesome. I already have a similair one  Grin but I might consider the small version

isnt this the first coin with a store who sells this stuff?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: