Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 09:08:33 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Glow | X13 POS  (Read 64319 times)
Stratobitz
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1010

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 05:50:10 PM

Well the last time this happened, it ended up being not true. Anyone remember which coin?  6-8 hours before event and something crazy like this happened, Dev bailed, turned out his account was hacked?

My question was then, as it is now, why just crash it to 1000 and burn the BTC. I mean, any Dev would have the capability to bot trade and milk way more BTC out of the premine (which was stated in ANN not a hidden one).

And why so many hours early? A slower sell rate and he would have yielded what - 3-4x the amount of Bitcoin? It makes little financial sense is all I am saying. The coin was holding in the 4k range. trading sideways - even went up to 4500 a few hours back.

So instead of selling coins for the next 6 hours and making 4x BTC - he just decides to dump them all as if he is robbing a bank and must flee the scene of the crime? 

All I know is - someone just scooped up a huge load of coins around 1300-1500. Huge buy orders jumped up the second the news hit.  My guess is we are going to see a big pump next.

But I could be wrong.

Strato
Stratobitz
Legendary

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 05:51:55 PM

The russian DEV or Moderator for this coin is ONLINE right now...

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=379154

Anyone speak Russian?

Strato
cryptoholic11

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 05:52:31 PM

VootCoin had a similar debacle.

alexius89

Activity: 709

Gridcoin Foundation

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2014, 05:54:28 PM

Well the last time this happened, it ended up being not true. Anyone remember which coin?  6-8 hours before event and something crazy like this happened, Dev bailed, turned out his account was hacked?

My question was then, as it is now, why just crash it to 1000 and burn the BTC. I mean, any Dev would have the capability to bot trade and milk way more BTC out of the premine (which was stated in ANN not a hidden one).

And why so many hours early? A slower sell rate and he would have yielded what - 3-4x the amount of Bitcoin? It makes little financial sense is all I am saying. The coin was holding in the 4k range. trading sideways - even went up to 4500 a few hours back.

So instead of selling coins for the next 6 hours and making 4x BTC - he just decides to dump them all as if he is robbing a bank and must flee the scene of the crime? 

All I know is - someone just scooped up a huge load of coins around 1300-1500. Huge buy orders jumped up the second the news hit.  My guess is we are going to see a big pump next.

But I could be wrong.

Strato

The dev pretend to be a guy from the netherlands. Nothing about russian at all and by the way  the WHOLE premine was dumped already...

there is currently positive just accept the truth. This was a prepared Scam..

Moolah.lol

Activity: 133
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 05:55:10 PM

Well the last time this happened, it ended up being not true. Anyone remember which coin?  6-8 hours before event and something crazy like this happened, Dev bailed, turned out his account was hacked?

All I know is - someone just scooped up a huge load of coins around 1300-1500. Huge buy orders jumped up the second the news hit.  My guess is we are going to see a big pump next.

But I could be wrong.

Strato

Which other coin are you talking about? Do you really trust the competency of a dev who gets his account hacked? lol

The fact is, premine was dumped. When devs dump premine, its generally safer to just dump all at once than slowly so he wont get caught.

These buys @ 1k-1.5k are there to deceive people to set their own buys so the whale can exit after people build the buy support.

Buy at your own risk. Just move on people.
cryptocoinnl

Activity: 527

Blockchain!!!

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 05:55:53 PM

But I could be wrong.

Strato

The dev pretend to be a guy from the netherlands. Nothing about russian at all and by the way  the WHOLE premine was dumped already...

Still strange buyorders coming up. Pretty large ones as well....
Moolah.lol

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 05:57:04 PM

Well the last time this happened, it ended up being not true. Anyone remember which coin?  6-8 hours before event and something crazy like this happened, Dev bailed, turned out his account was hacked?

All I know is - someone just scooped up a huge load of coins around 1300-1500. Huge buy orders jumped up the second the news hit.  My guess is we are going to see a big pump next.

But I could be wrong.

Strato

Obviously whale manipulating because he's looking for an exit.

edit: aaaaaand its gone!!
cevarius

Activity: 109

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 05:57:59 PM

Maybe they need to unplug their bots  Grin
1divinelove

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 05:58:52 PM

@glowcoin twitter is gone as well - not a good sign this was a "hack" and not an all out bail
cryptocoinnl

Blockchain!!!

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 06:01:06 PM

Maybe they need to unplug their bots  Grin

Lol, their bots are still buying...
Stratobitz
Legendary

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 06:01:32 PM

Yup but someone/group ended up taking it over and rode it up like crazy high... Right?
smackii

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 06:02:44 PM

Let that bot owner got burned, he burned too many investors in the past days manipulating the price Grin

He deserve it.
doc12
Legendary

Activity: 1284
Merit: 1042

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 06:05:11 PM

The dev must be full retard, this was just at 30000$ marketcap .... why exit at this point?  Just from the point of view of a scammer.
cevarius

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 06:05:58 PM

@glowcoin twitter is gone as well - not a good sign this was a "hack" and not an all out bail
Twitter gone, github gone, website now pointing to google, so at the very least someone would have needed to gain access to the web host to forward the domain...pretty elaborate hack, if it is one

Or, the dev was dumb enough to use the same username/password for everything, which wouldn't surprise me  Cheesy lol
Moolah.lol

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 06:07:05 PM

Yup but someone/group ended up taking it over and rode it up like crazy high... Right?

lol no. thats not what happened.

Voot barely recovered.

Community takeovers dont mean shit. And when they do, its purely insider pump & dump.

Let it go guys, move on. Lesson learned.
smackii

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 06:08:31 PM

The dev must be full retard, this was just at 30000$ marketcap .... why exit at this point?  Just from the point of view of a scammer.

Because an investor bailed out he said, no more items for sale. He wants instant few btc, rather than let it run for quarter million before dumping.

I really thought this could go around 20k satoshi.
Moolah.lol

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 06:10:14 PM

Damn Fontas pump group is now bagholding GLOW.

Ouch.
cryptocoinnl

Blockchain!!!

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 06:10:22 PM

Something fishy.. 1.2btc orders coming up...
cevarius

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 06:13:13 PM

Buys at the bottom for 10k-400k coins...bots or people hoping for a quick panic pump to 1.5-3k?
Moolah.lol

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 06:13:25 PM

Obviously whale manipulating because he's looking for an exit.

that and some trader bots are still on.

The look on the whales face when he checks his bot.  Shocked Shocked Shocked
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: