Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 07:55:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: what is the coin that has least chance of being stolen from you because it hides your ip address using i2p nodes?
dogecoindark
dogecoindark

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 107 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DOGED] DogeCoinDark [POD] - Scrypt - Global Darknet is LIVE! UNTRACEABLE!  (Read 213317 times)
r3morph3d

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 09:45:36 AM

UPDATE: WEBSITE IS UP PERMANENTLY!    http://www.dogecoindark.net/

i'll be editing it here and there, live, so there will be no downtime.

now im gonna get back to the twitter coin transfer app. and some other neat stuff i have in the works.

cheers  Grin

just working out kinks.. i dont want to release anything until i know its perfectly stable and secure  Cool

also, my premine no longer means anything, as i'm buried down on the rich list by now. but that was what i expected.

this coin was meant to be decentralized and stay that way before it was even born!

Keep up the good work Dark Dev. Any news about the date u will release new wallet?
xiaofeiyu420

Activity: 60

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 09:53:19 AM

now im gonna get back to the twitter coin transfer app. and some other neat stuff i have in the works.

cheers  Grin

just working out kinks.. i dont want to release anything until i know its perfectly stable and secure  Cool

also, my premine no longer means anything, as i'm buried down on the rich list by now. but that was what i expected.

this coin was meant to be decentralized and stay that way before it was even born!

Keep up the good work Dark Dev. Any news about the date u will release new wallet?

Yes, I would like to know what time the release of a new wallet?
Dogedarkdev (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1009

$XVG - The Standard in Crypto as a Currency!

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2014, 10:20:11 AM

thank you guys, i will keep you posted. i would say maximum a week. i have already discussed it with the pool admins, and i will be testing it with them before launch, so that it goes smoothly.

i will give everyone a heads up before it's released, don't worry!   Grin

_///// [$XVG] ★★★★★WE ARE ON THE VERGE ★★★★★ [MULTI-ALGO] /////_
BigBill

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 10:23:58 AM

Have you got some plans to enter Bittrex ?
franckuestein
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1130

Truth will out!

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2014, 10:55:52 AM

cheers  Grin

Hype, hype and more hype…

How can you say that you're working on a Twitter tipbot app if DOGED has a depressing and simple .php backend site that seems to be developed 10 years ago?

As well, the screen capture from Twitter that you're posting to us is just the twitter apps management, that means nothing if you don't have the bot ready.
You can just take a screen capture from this Twitter section and post it here like: oh guys! DOGED is going to have a working tipbot blablabla… (but maybe you don't have nothing developed)

If you want to be legit, post more details or inform us with real things… not spreading a lot of hype if for example the coin site is like "that" --> http://dogecoindark.net

Hope nobody loses with DOGED.

[ AVAILABLE SIGNATURE SPACE ]
Dogedarkdev (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2014, 11:04:56 AM
Last edit: October 23, 2014, 11:54:53 AM by Dogedarkdev

cheers  Grin

How can you say that you're working on a Twitter tipbot app if DOGED has a depressing and simple .php backend site that seems to be developed 10 years ago?

As well, the screen capture from Twitter that you're posting to us is just the twitter apps management, that means nothing if you don't have the bot ready.
You can just take a screen capture from this Twitter section and post it here like: oh guys! DOGED is going to have a working tipbot blablabla… (but maybe you don't have nothing developed)

If you want to be legit, post more details or inform us with real things… not spreading a lot of hype if for example the coin site is like "that" --> http://dogecoindark.net

thank you for the vote of confidence! i am working on a twitter app that transfers twitter users' coins back and forth, and tips twitter users small amounts of coins for free that mention the coin in tweets, just like i built an irc chat bot in our chat room, that lets users transfer month back and forth, and also gives away coins to the entire room on command.

twitter apps have alot of guidelines, and i dont want to put a faulty bot online, so im taking it slow and steady, testing it on another account, and making sure its all functioning properly, because i am not going to release something that is capable of breaking and then have to deal with a ton of complains. it is already compiled on my server. now that the site is live and has a permanent spot i can access more easily, it will be more revamped and updated. there is a simple php template up right now that serves for functionality. it will have bells and whistles added throughout the day, as i take breaks from the twitter bot and reddit bot. the purpose of the website is to act as an information and resource hub for people interested in the coin. and like i said earlier, i am in constant contact with the pool admins and they will be testing the upcoming wallet which has tor implemented with me (and yes, the new wallet has staking removed) i'm constantly updating what i am doing both here and in the chat, and i am told by most people that they appreciate it. if you were in our irc chat with the other ~80 people, you would know hourly, every day, exactly what i was doing, and seeing that it's all coming together. if you were local, id let you come over, stand behind me, watching, and even breath on my neck while im working. also, i answer questions all day in the irc, and here in the thread. if you dont like the coin, you can always sell me your coins for 1 sat or dump them on the exchange, or maybe take a chance with a coin whose dev hasn't said anything in a while  Grin

Annie Lockhart

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 11:21:28 AM

please  full  thanks   https://twitter.com/LinaHelios/status/524872665429856256 
minerjoen

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 02:46:25 PM

thank you guys, i will keep you posted. i would say maximum a week. i have already discussed it with the pool admins, and i will be testing it with them before launch, so that it goes smoothly.

i will give everyone a heads up before it's released, don't worry!   Grin

looking good Cheesy

Bitcoin: 1GPjrqoWGQfqyCEYnPhbA3nWN9dmMwFHRE
Elementrem: 0xF4789b95826C4474B3E7C780Fd90f639b51C4B6c
ShadowBits

Activity: 994
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 08:50:22 PM

cheers  Grin

thank you for the vote of confidence! i am working on a twitter app that transfers twitter users' coins back and forth, and tips twitter users small amounts of coins for free that mention the coin in tweets, just like i built an irc chat bot in our chat room, that lets users transfer month back and forth, and also gives away coins to the entire room on command.

twitter apps have alot of guidelines, and i dont want to put a faulty bot online, so im taking it slow and steady, testing it on another account, and making sure its all functioning properly, because i am not going to release something that is capable of breaking and then have to deal with a ton of complains. it is already compiled on my server. now that the site is live and has a permanent spot i can access more easily, it will be more revamped and updated. there is a simple php template up right now that serves for functionality. it will have bells and whistles added throughout the day, as i take breaks from the twitter bot and reddit bot. the purpose of the website is to act as an information and resource hub for people interested in the coin. and like i said earlier, i am in constant contact with the pool admins and they will be testing the upcoming wallet which has tor implemented with me (and yes, the new wallet has staking removed) i'm constantly updating what i am doing both here and in the chat, and i am told by most people that they appreciate it. if you were in our irc chat with the other ~80 people, you would know hourly, every day, exactly what i was doing, and seeing that it's all coming together. if you were local, id let you come over, stand behind me, watching, and even breath on my neck while im working. also, i answer questions all day in the irc, and here in the thread. if you dont like the coin, you can always sell me your coins for 1 sat or dump them on the exchange, or maybe take a chance with a coin whose dev hasn't said anything in a while  Grin

If you don't want to sit behind him and breath down his neck, I can go do that for you.  I can also vouche for the Devs work ethic since I help out with tasks here and there.  I think you did a bad job at disguising your FUD though because it really is baseless what you are saying.  Dev has been promoting this coin day and night, usually on only like 5 hours of sleep.  Its beena  restless couple of days.  We've seen the IRC room grow from like 28 users to almost 100 users now.  I think that should be a good gauge of growth.  Also, based on the amount of coins being handed out for free on the channel, I would say things are starting to pick up pace really fast.  All the other Doge stealthcoins don't seem to be doing nearly as well as this coin right now.  Also, a couple of days ago, you could find coins at 1 satoshi.  This would of been a purely safe trade move for someone, unless some really unlikely scenario unfolded.  People who are FUDDing might of missed the bus a couple of days ago and are hurt because they lost out on easy money.  Its still quite low though.  I unfortunately can't buy more at 1 satoshi =/
danynx

Activity: 139
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 09:59:02 PM

Dont hear the fuds.. the website will get a very good looking update, anyways.. did the original dogecoin needed an amazing site to skyrocket?? noo

that guy is only sitting there fudding and expecting the money to come from the thres..
danynx

Activity: 139
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 10:02:41 PM
Last edit: October 23, 2014, 10:14:05 PM by danynx

cheers  Grin

See his post history

this user is a paid troll, he has only trash on his post history including post on "get pay for troll" and gawminers signature campaign..

i personally put automatically on ignore all the users who has "primedice" and any other paid signature on them... they need to complete x amount of post every week to get their spam-payment.

i can vouch that like someone said, this dev has been working 24/7 on the coin
gysca

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2014, 10:33:12 PM

rain.rain,rain .. . .heavy rain

come to irc

https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.freenode.net/dogecoindark

retweet this guys

http://goo.gl/Y1dPYw

Dogedarkdev (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2014, 12:38:49 AM

rain.rain,rain .. . .heavy rain

come to irc

https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.freenode.net/dogecoindark

retweet this guys

http://[Suspicious link removed]/Y1dPYw

glad everyone is having fun in there! raining coins on each other.. such generosity. much coin.

needypoo

Activity: 314

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 01:23:21 AM

I need a plugin for OpenCart to accept DOGED ... personal bounty of 500,000!!!
Dogedarkdev (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2014, 02:41:56 AM

I need a plugin for OpenCart to accept DOGED ... personal bounty of 500,000!!!

i'll look into this right now, and put the word out right now.

Annie Lockhart

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 03:10:14 AM

https://twitter.com/LinaHelios/status/524872665429856256     on  ADD   https://bittrex.com     follow me 
minerjoen

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 05:08:18 AM

yeah bittrex will boost the coin while the dev is making good work for this coin.

Bitcoin: 1GPjrqoWGQfqyCEYnPhbA3nWN9dmMwFHRE
Elementrem: 0xF4789b95826C4474B3E7C780Fd90f639b51C4B6c
naughty1

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 10:39:30 AM

Coin will steadily Rise over next few days

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

Dogedarkdev (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2014, 11:11:37 AM
Last edit: October 24, 2014, 02:36:40 PM by Dogedarkdev

in today's news, we built a paper wallet and it works great! the graphics are going to get a makeover, but we performed a bunch of

transactions back n forth and each one was perfect =]  the paper wallet will be available live on our secure website (dogecoindark.net),

but also it will be available for download from the site as an .html file, so that you can open it with your favorite browser, completely OFFLINE

for added security.

the irc chat room is very alive and a community is forming with ~100 people at any given time, 24 hours a day... and its growing hourly.

our pool hosts' administrators are often there, as well as the exchange administrators. there are roulette and keno games going on in #doged-roulette,

and #doged-keno, as well as in-chat commands that display the coins' live difficulty rate, block number, and live exchange prices, from all 3 exchanges, and the

chat coin transfer/wallet system is running smoothly as usual. if you join the chat and have questions, just ask someone and wait a few moments, and im sure either

myself or something will help.

that being said, only good things are ahead. we'll be updating you again tomorrow with more awesome stuff, and we hope all is well in doged land =]

TO THE DARKSIDE OF THE MOON!

japerry

Activity: 306

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2014, 11:54:40 AM

I also want to add that I've set up a dedicated node/server on a Unix instance with a fat pipe in the Netherlands. If you are having trouble connecting or staying connected you can add the following line to your DogeCoinDark.conf

addnode=188.226.158.42

Enjoy!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 107 »
  Print  

Jump to: