Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:23:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: what is the coin that has least chance of being stolen from you because it hides your ip address using i2p nodes?
dogecoindark
dogecoindark

Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DOGED] DogeCoinDark [POD] - Scrypt - Global Darknet is LIVE! UNTRACEABLE!  (Read 213312 times)
Dogedarkdev (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1009

$XVG - The Standard in Crypto as a Currency!

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2015, 03:56:27 PM
Last edit: March 07, 2015, 05:53:12 PM by Dogedarkdev

How are the wallets going Dev?

electrum is going well..

still building the doged address ldb, but other than that, electrum server is running..

in other news: i assure you we are not forking.. however, people are selling/buying at below value, which is great for me and investors.

for anyone just tuning in, armoreddoge/DogecoinDarkForkening are the same person, and are just trolling with nonsense.

_///// [$XVG] ★★★★★WE ARE ON THE VERGE ★★★★★ [MULTI-ALGO] /////_

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dogedarkdev (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2015, 05:59:29 PM

http://dogecoindark.net/radio/

new radio page is up.. probably going to move it to radio.dogecoindark.net soon..

anywho, have a great weekend everyone.

pc888
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1000

https://bata.io

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2015, 12:55:03 AM

electrum is going well..

still building the doged address ldb, but other than that, electrum server is running..

in other news: i assure you we are not forking.. however, people are selling/buying at below value, which is great for me and investors.

for anyone just tuning in, armoreddoge/DogecoinDarkForkening are the same person, and are just trolling with nonsense.

Thanks for the update. BTW the Doged Radio page looks great.

johnbrainless

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 03:10:27 AM

http://dogecoindark.net/radio/

new radio page is up.. probably going to move it to radio.dogecoindark.net soon..

anywho, have a great weekend everyone.

I rarely post, but I just wanted to take a minute to let you know how much I, and i'm sure many others, appreciate all of your hard work and devotion to this coin. It is being recognized and regarded by many people. Your persistence is amazing. Keep up the good work, and know there is many unspoken voices supporting this coin. Smiley

this is one of the true gems out there

♝ Pandacoin   ♝ Buy With Paypal Or Credit Card ♝ FaceBook tipping ♝ Irc channel #DigitalPandacoin with tipbot
✬ Earn 2.5% Annual Interest ✬ Active Dev Team ✬ Blazing Fast Multi Mode Wallet ✬ Paper Wallet ✬ No premine or IPO ✬
☠☠☠☠☠☠☠ PANDACOINPND (´(ェ)`) Digital Pandacoin (´(ェ)`) PANDACOINPND ☠☠☠☠☠☠☠
Furio
Legendary

Activity: 938

BTC | LTC | XLM | VEN | ARDR

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 08:20:01 AM

electrum is going well..

They both are the same person, sad and pathetic. Can you imagine creating multiple accounts to spread fud about a coin, what a empty life that guy must have, metally disabled person, yet that's an insult to mentally challenged people Smiley

minerjoen

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 08:59:58 AM

people. take your doged coins away from coin-swap.net.. they are closing.

Bitcoin: 1GPjrqoWGQfqyCEYnPhbA3nWN9dmMwFHRE
Elementrem: 0xF4789b95826C4474B3E7C780Fd90f639b51C4B6c
johnbrainless

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 04:12:47 PM

THANKS for everything dogeddev

♝ Pandacoin   ♝ Buy With Paypal Or Credit Card ♝ FaceBook tipping ♝ Irc channel #DigitalPandacoin with tipbot
✬ Earn 2.5% Annual Interest ✬ Active Dev Team ✬ Blazing Fast Multi Mode Wallet ✬ Paper Wallet ✬ No premine or IPO ✬
DJ_Rick

Activity: 241
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 08:18:17 PM

electrum is going well..

They both are the same person, sad and pathetic. Can you imagine creating multiple accounts to spread fud about a coin, what a empty life that guy must have, metally disabled person, yet that's an insult to mentally challenged people Smiley

Wait what  Huh Huh Huh

You realize I live in Canada right and am entitled to a Disability Pension for the rest of my life Cheesy

I don't HAVE to work nor do I HAVE to do anything to get enough money to live on every month

So this is my enjoyment Cheesy

points at stupid ^^
perrie454

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 12:00:39 AM

Armoreddoge-dogecoindarkforkening or whatever your name is wtf is your problem???
C'mon man try to be nice,leave people alone and instead of trying to put everyone down help us with your knowledge,enlighten us,help us grow.We all got it,you are a millionaire,you have it all but please for a change try to be kind.Thank you.
Dogedarkdev (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2015, 12:27:28 AM

he is no longer allowed to post in this thread

idosedthekoolaid

Activity: 57

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2015, 03:42:07 AM

DOGED is a steal right now, but it isn't much shock that it is undervalued, as the coin makes no grandiose claims of new & "improved" encryption algorithms or obfuscation methods but instead incorporates existing obfuscation technology to anonymize transactions.

It's practical and seems to work as advertized. The dev is accessible and friendly, and regularly appears on DOGED radio as well to discuss the coin and various other things.

They're not (currently) trying to turn a cryptocurrency into an entire app-ecosystem/whiteboard/instantmessenger/OperatingSystem. It's a cryptocurrency, that delivers on BTC's "promise" of anonymous transactions if used correctly.

Hell, i2p integration means you even have a chance of using a darknet not funded by the USDoD!

The DOGED community believes not only in this coin but also in Cryptos as a whole, and RickStoner does an excellent job of giving all the devs and guests he has on live a fair shake while still getting answers to (sometimes hard to approach probably) questions. When they're on live, I listen, and they listen back - oh, that's right, I didn't mention that this is all fantastically interactive via IRC/skype.

It's all there just rockin' on and untzin' thru the night, raining rainbows all the while, getting more mature as others rise and fall on vapor, greed, and dreams.

It's 4-5 sats right now. When I found it it was 2. It went up to like 18 the night it went on cryptsy, but it's hovered 7- to 5ish for the last week or so.

When this thing hits shapeshift, it's going to be silly.

THANKS out to the DOGED community for being who they are!

<3

muchshibeluv
SaltySpitoon
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 2154

Welcome to the SaltySpitoon, how Tough are ya?

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 05:10:35 AM

he is no longer allowed to post in this thread

Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh  Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh

That is correct, the OP has the authority to specify who is not allowed to post in their threads. If you would like, you are welcome to create your own thread. Further posting after being warned by the OP results in moderator action.
pc888
Legendary

Activity: 1624

https://bata.io

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2015, 06:05:50 AM

DOGED is a steal right now, but it isn't much shock that it is undervalued, as the coin makes no grandiose claims of new & "improved" encryption algorithms or obfuscation methods but instead incorporates existing obfuscation technology to anonymize transactions.

It's practical and seems to work as advertized. The dev is accessible and friendly, and regularly appears on DOGED radio as well to discuss the coin and various other things.

They're not (currently) trying to turn a cryptocurrency into an entire app-ecosystem/whiteboard/instantmessenger/OperatingSystem. It's a cryptocurrency, that delivers on BTC's "promise" of anonymous transactions if used correctly.

Hell, i2p integration means you even have a chance of using a darknet not funded by the USDoD!

The DOGED community believes not only in this coin but also in Cryptos as a whole, and RickStoner does an excellent job of giving all the devs and guests he has on live a fair shake while still getting answers to (sometimes hard to approach probably) questions. When they're on live, I listen, and they listen back - oh, that's right, I didn't mention that this is all fantastically interactive via IRC/skype.

It's all there just rockin' on and untzin' thru the night, raining rainbows all the while, getting more mature as others rise and fall on vapor, greed, and dreams.

It's 4-5 sats right now. When I found it it was 2. It went up to like 18 the night it went on cryptsy, but it's hovered 7- to 5ish for the last week or so.

<3

muchshibeluv

Its great to have like minded people seeing Doged for what it is. I also semi quoted you on twitter Cheesy @ CryptoOz

starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 06:35:23 AM

<3

muchshibeluv

Its great to have like minded people seeing Doged for what it is. I also semi quoted you on twitter Cheesy @ CryptoOz

It makes sense Smiley

johnbrainless

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 07:38:15 AM

is there a doged faucet? there used to be one

johnbrainless

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 07:40:15 AM

<3

muchshibeluv

It makes sense Smiley

i have been here from the 1 satoshi days and i can vouch for what you say.

Dogedarkdev (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2015, 07:44:15 AM

is there a doged faucet? there used to be one

http://faucet.coin43.com/dogecoindark/

idosedthekoolaid

Activity: 57

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2015, 09:46:19 AM

THANKS for everything dogeddev

for emphasis <3
starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 01:15:10 PM

Donation to the cause sent dev Smiley

Dogedarkdev (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2015, 02:51:56 PM

Donation to the cause sent dev Smiley

thanks starblocks!

Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 »
  Print  

Jump to: