Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 12:37:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: what is the coin that has least chance of being stolen from you because it hides your ip address using i2p nodes?
dogecoindark
dogecoindark

Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DOGED] DogeCoinDark [POD] - Scrypt - Global Darknet is LIVE! UNTRACEABLE!  (Read 213316 times)
VDechand

Activity: 358
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 11:47:09 AM

Hello, why i don´t get coin from goldmin.es:58000???

Its hashing, but you are going at a very low speed. Its going to take some luck and time.

Low speed? i think my speed is good. I have this GPU: http://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B00IJ3658Q?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_search_detailpage.

What i´m making wrong? Sad Sad

Your average ASIC Scrypt machine hashes @ 35 Mh/s

Okay. And now? How can i solve my problem? Sorry, i´m new with cryptocoins. I have mining PND last year on the multipool and now i would starting to mine new coins.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pc888
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1000

https://bata.io

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2015, 11:50:20 AM

Its hashing, but you are going at a very low speed. Its going to take some luck and time.

Low speed? i think my speed is good. I have this GPU: http://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B00IJ3658Q?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_search_detailpage.

Okay. And now? How can i solve my problem? Sorry, i´m new with cryptocoins. I have mining PND last year on the multipool and now i would starting to mine new coins.

With your equipment it would take you 24 hrs to get 100+ coins. If you don't want to rent hash from someone else, then you can buy the coin. Or you may wish to mine a GPU only coin.

VDechand

Activity: 358
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 11:58:16 AM

With your equipment it would take you 24 hrs to get 100+ coins. If you don't want to rent hash from someone else, then you can buy the coin. Or you may wish to mine a GPU only coin.

Oh okay. I have mining PND and that was very quick and a lot of PND Shocked i´m a little bit confused why i don´t get so many coins here. Okay, i wish to mine with a GPU for only coin. 
pc888
Legendary

Activity: 1624

https://bata.io

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2015, 12:05:22 PM

Hey dev, what are your thoughts on the crave claim that they are the first truly anon tor coin?

well, they arent the first, thats for sure. we had tor nodes long before them.. but i like our i2p network better.. plus theyre using ecdsa which has had serious bugs before, and lots of bitcoins were stolen as a result.. as well as it being POS (proof of stake), which everyone knows is terrible, just makes the rich richer..

I'm a little confused here. Doesn't DOGED (and BTC) use ECDSA (elliptic curve digital signature algorithm) with secp256k1 parameters ( https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Secp256k1 )? This is what bitcoin uses, and DOGED appears to be forked from bitcoin. Are you saying that you modified the parameters, or that you're not using an elliptic curve signing algo, or something else?

Are you taking into consideration that this coin as it is a Scrypt coin would be a fork or litecoin, not Bitcoin?

jwinterm
Legendary

Activity: 3024
Merit: 1105

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 12:12:47 PM

Hey dev, what are your thoughts on the crave claim that they are the first truly anon tor coin?

well, they arent the first, thats for sure. we had tor nodes long before them.. but i like our i2p network better.. plus theyre using ecdsa which has had serious bugs before, and lots of bitcoins were stolen as a result.. as well as it being POS (proof of stake), which everyone knows is terrible, just makes the rich richer..

I'm a little confused here. Doesn't DOGED (and BTC) use ECDSA (elliptic curve digital signature algorithm) with secp256k1 parameters ( https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Secp256k1 )? This is what bitcoin uses, and DOGED appears to be forked from bitcoin. Are you saying that you modified the parameters, or that you're not using an elliptic curve signing algo, or something else?

Are you taking into consideration that this coin as it is a Scrypt coin would be a fork or litecoin, not Bitcoin?

There's no acknowledgement of litecoin in the source code that I saw after very brief perusal, but I'm quite sure litecoin uses the same ECDSA and parameters anyway...
Dogedarkdev (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1009

$XVG - The Standard in Crypto as a Currency!

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2015, 03:34:25 PM

my point was really just that its something thats "advertised" as a feature.. however i think its inferior as an alternative to openssl (even after openssl's vulns, i still feel that way, plus openssl's vulns get published quicker).  "significantly faster than the openssl libs currently used" from their OP..

so heres some good news.. electrum doged server is up, and is in IRC, awaiting more electrum servers to come online =]

im building the clients, and its coming along slowly, but surely..

ill be in irc chat most of the day if anyone needs me..

_///// [$XVG] ★★★★★WE ARE ON THE VERGE ★★★★★ [MULTI-ALGO] /////_
Dogedarkdev (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2015, 04:21:19 PM

just added a bot to the #dogecoindark chat that will announce any updates made to the source code,

as well as a bot in #electrum-doged that will announce updates made to the electrum and electrum server doged source code.

jwinterm
Legendary

Activity: 3024
Merit: 1105

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 05:53:20 PM

just added a bot to the #dogecoindark chat that will announce any updates made to the source code,

as well as a bot in #electrum-doged that will announce updates made to the electrum and electrum server doged source code.

Nice, hopefully some people will setup at least a few servers, so one doesn't go down and then nobody's electrum wallet works anymore.
Dogedarkdev (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2015, 06:29:36 PM

Nice, hopefully some people will setup at least a few servers, so one doesn't go down and then nobody's electrum wallet works anymore.

https://github.com/doged/electrum-doged-server

already had another person volunteer to run one.. and im sure i can run another one too.. after i finish the clients and then make an i2p privacy based electrum server, ill clone them, and work on an auto i2p electrum server install.

miningpros

Activity: 194
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 07:33:47 PM

already had another person volunteer to run one.. and im sure i can run another one too.. after i finish the clients and then make an i2p privacy based electrum server, ill clone them, and work on an auto i2p electrum server install.

a very dummy question here , what the use of an electrum server ?
altinvest

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 09:41:22 PM

Thanks dev, good to know. Go Doged Smiley

remember dev has worked for top 500 company and is the true dev of the coin. everything delivered is way more than promised and the project is definitely the most advanced and truly works different from so many anon coins that are pure propaganda and priced thousands of times more than Doged while has no value at all compared to Doged. Doged is still quite young and definitely with a real purpose and here to stay!

quite interesting! I'll keep an eye on it if this work as stated this coin will become a major alt coin.
vanobe

Activity: 164
Merit: 37

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 09:48:44 PM

Could you post a link to some information about this please? I thought most coins used ecdsa.
Dogedarkdev (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2015, 10:33:31 PM

Could you post a link to some information about this please? I thought most coins used ecdsa.

they do.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elliptic_Curve_Digital_Signature_Algorithm#Security

you can actually do a side by side comparison if you like:

https://github.com/doged/dogedsource/search?utf8=%E2%9C%93&q=ecdsa
https://github.com/industrialcoinmagic/crave/search?utf8=%E2%9C%93&q=ecdsa

heres a paper on the flaws:
https://conference.hitb.org/hitbsecconf2014kul/materials/D1T1%20-%20Filippo%20Valsorda%20-%20Exploiting%20ECDSA%20Failures%20in%20the%20Bitcoin%20Blockchain.pdf

antonio8
Legendary

Activity: 1386

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 10:53:17 PM

Miners Pool Down?

I have just left my miners running for days and just checked it.

If you are going to leave your BTC on an exchange please send it to this address instead 1GH3ub3UUHbU5qDJW5u3E9jZ96ZEmzaXtG, I will at least use the money better than someone who steals it from the exchange. Thanks Wink
Dogedarkdev (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2015, 12:14:37 AM

Miners Pool Down?

I have just left my miners running for days and just checked it.

the website or the stratum is down?

edit: its up.

miningpros

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 12:15:47 PM

Dogedarkdev (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2015, 12:41:22 PM

electrum wallet is a lite client, that doesnt need to store the blockchain on the users computer.

redjedievolution
Legendary

Activity: 1045

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 01:05:38 PM

You don't need to store X00Mbytes of data into your computer to have wallet  Wink

All is an illusion, there is only energy flowing
miningpros

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 01:45:54 PM

You don't need to store X00Mbytes of data into your computer to have wallet  Wink

Thanks  Smiley, is it common in crypto or is Doged one of the few ?
Dogedarkdev (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2015, 08:17:54 PM
Last edit: March 26, 2015, 09:32:20 PM by Dogedarkdev

You don't need to store X00Mbytes of data into your computer to have wallet  Wink

Thanks  Smiley, is it common in crypto or is Doged one of the few ?

not many coins have functioning electrum wallets. im sure they wish they did though. also, our new electrum wallet will have a doged radio and irc chat tab in it =]

Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 »
  Print  

Jump to: