Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:42:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Phenomena in the skies  (Read 2681 times)
notme
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 19, 2012, 10:50:11 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRSS7y_CM0U

https://www.bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
While no idea is perfect, some ideas are useful.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bb113

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 20, 2012, 12:39:58 AM

I'm stopping now, my gut is starting to hurt.

Well not yet. There's this pearl:

"
Morgellons Research Group
The Morgellons Research Group (MRG) consists of dedicated researchers conducting the study and identification of an emerging syndrome known as Morgellons.  We are comprised of concerned citizens, health care professionals, scientific researchers and microbiologists who volunteer their time, research efforts, personal funding, and research equipment towards this endeavor.

Morgellons is occurring worldwide, while few medical professionals know anything about it.  Our goals are to educate the public, publish our research and findings, share information including micrographs of artifacts under study, categories of artifacts, and to publish scientific identification of these strange and unusual biological artifacts collected from humans, pets and the environment.
"

Here's some info on Morgellons: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morgellons

paraipan, whatever it is you're smoking, I want some.

lmao!  I know eh! 

FYI Morgellons is from smoking crack..

If crack could do make people think they're infested with bugs so could other shit. It could be some toxic substance or just some neurological reason people go crazy that never came out until the internet allowed those people to realize others had the same symptoms and doctors didn't know what to do since no one ever wrote about it in a book or journal.
bb113

Activity: 728

View Profile
May 20, 2012, 12:42:21 AM

Also, it wouldn't be that difficult to get a sample of "chemtrail" and figure out what is in it. People should do that rather than just assume things.
paraipan (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1004

Firstbits: 1pirata

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2012, 04:02:36 PM

Listen to the music in this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3nQYndQA6Q , it relaxed the shit out of me and btw the images are all faked so don't bother looking at them.

BTCitcoin: An Idea Worth Saving - Q&A with bitcoins on rugatu.com - Check my rep
teflone

Activity: 770

You're fat, because you dont have any pics on FB

View Profile
May 25, 2012, 06:45:26 PM

Please share the drugs your on....

For Canadians by Canadians: Canada's Bitcoin Community - https://www.coinforum.ca/
paraipan (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2012, 08:05:08 PM

Please share the drugs your on....

I don't have to  Wink , the music is my thing... pay attention and you will understand

BTCitcoin: An Idea Worth Saving - Q&A with bitcoins on rugatu.com - Check my rep
P4man

Activity: 518

View Profile
May 25, 2012, 08:17:39 PM

Hard to believe some people dont understand this. Its really easy.

Step 1: planes fly designated ATS routes in corridors, often at evenly spaced distances from each other; think of it as a highway in the sky. Different planes fly in opposite directions in the same corridors (at different height), again, just like a highway.

Step2: Under the right atmospheric circumstances, planes leave long vapor trails, its actually tiny ice crystals.

Step 3: At 10Km altitude you typically find 100+ KmH winds. Now apply a 100+KmH wind at whatever angle on those vapor trails forming in opposite directions, and guess what pattern emerges ?

Yep.

BTW, the composition of those trails is indeed made up of various chemicals, but composed mostly of a single quite lethal substance that has killed millions of people already. Its called H20.

RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1145

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
May 25, 2012, 08:23:14 PM

Every year I teach science America gets stupider. WTF am I doing wrong?  Roll Eyes

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
Clipse

Activity: 504
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 25, 2012, 08:26:49 PM

meh, ignorants, keep believing what Ingsoc tells you to believe, and btw we've always been at war with Eurasia  Cool

meh, ignorants, keep believing what Ingsoc tells you to believe, and btw we've always been at war with Eurasia  Cool

...In the land of the stale, the man with one share is king... >> Clipse

We pay miners at 130% PPS | Signup here : Bonus PPS Pool (Please read OP to understand the current process)
paraipan (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2012, 10:05:06 PM

lol Clipse, i get you don't like this kind of music meh, let's listen some rap then, love this song  Cool

teflone

Activity: 770

You're fat, because you dont have any pics on FB

View Profile
May 25, 2012, 10:29:34 PM

It is seriously scary that people actually take this serious enough to make a lame rap video..

My god man..   I feel sorry for people like you, there are far more pressing things, things that ARE questionable as to the intent then this..

This is fucking retarded..    Stop now, while you have any shred of respect left from this community..

Btw I was joking about Haarp..  it has no alterior motives..

time to sit at the adult table Parapain..

For Canadians by Canadians: Canada's Bitcoin Community - https://www.coinforum.ca/
paraipan (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2012, 10:59:51 PM

It is seriously scary that people actually take this serious enough to make a lame rap video..

My god man..   I feel sorry for people like you, there are far more pressing things, things that ARE questionable as to the intent then this..

This is fucking retarded..    Stop now, while you have any shred of respect left from this community..

Btw I was joking about Haarp..  it has no alterior motives..

will do Telfone... just let me listen a few moments to these songs.

paraipan (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2012, 07:27:08 PM

My god man..   I feel sorry for people like you, there are far more pressing things, things that ARE questionable as to the intent then this..

This is fucking retarded..    Stop now, while you have any shred of respect left from this community..

Btw I was joking about Haarp..  it has no alterior motives..

will do Telfone... just let me listen a few moments to these songs.

this one has low frequency relaxing sounds... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zB0ELenJ91I , just ignore the voices  Cheesy

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: