Bitcoin Forum
August 15, 2024, 01:30:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: NFD forge pool. [closed for now]  (Read 1285 times)
lcharles123 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1698
Merit: 1074

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 01:40:59 AM
Last edit: October 12, 2014, 04:43:33 PM by lcharles123

There were some issues with some bug in my OS or wallet, Angry please dont send the forging power until I or devs fix this.

Thanks!

Hi, i create an pool for forge NFD for those who do not have a PC or server, available for fulltime on and connected.

You can to participate of it just send me you forge power by leasing your balance.
Go to More Info below balance and click Lease Account, lease to this address:
Code:
NFD-HUTS-XUPH-93T5-FAAWU

The maximum lease is 32767 blocks (36 days) then you have to lease again.
The balance is to forge effective from 1440 blocks (1d +) after the lease.

I did an online spreadsheet to calculate payments and track the amount of forges: http://1drv.ms/1y3OFlb

You can also see the blocks found by logging into your wallet and viewing the status of the address pool.

I will add new ones that leasing balance automaticaly.

For payment, you can choose to receive the NFD or NSC Assets (I will sold 1 NSC to pay fee calculated the percentage of total assets converted to NFD), in which case they sell at the current price.

The balance will remain in your wallet, it can be used as you wish, but if you withdraw an amount of it, his power forging rented also will decrease, can not create power forging, which is unique to each NFD

You can request a withdrawal at any time, after 1 leasing period is over, through message in NFD address of pool
Code:
NFD-HUTS-XUPH-93T5-FAAWU
(for more transactions  Smiley !!)

Everything will be done manually, so will check requisitions in pool and update spreadsheet 1 time per day.

Official Topic..

Cheers

You have no power here. -"Bitcoin on Governments"
Nxtblg
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2014, 10:57:37 AM

Just signed up with an account I created...thanks!

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: