Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 08:01:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Selling] *Crypto Imperator Bitcoin Physical coins! Unique design! 10.000 Bits  (Read 30086 times)
CryptoImperator (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1312

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2014, 09:09:37 PM

We are currently having delays with coin funding!

Had to download  all the blockchain (torrent) all over again.

All received coins are now funded!

I will not PM you with other accounts, double check via mail or Twitter that you are dealing with the correct account. Be careful, I will not send you any links.
CryptoImperator (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2014, 08:51:24 PM

Buy your coins now that Bitcoin price is going up!

I will not PM you with other accounts, double check via mail or Twitter that you are dealing with the correct account. Be careful, I will not send you any links.
TookDk
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1062

One coin to rule them all

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2014, 09:05:23 PM

I have just received 5 x Special edition.
I must say I am impressed about the quality.
Considering order more coins  Tongue

Cryptography is one of the few things you can truly trust.
CryptoImperator (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2014, 08:11:05 PM

Yes the quality on these new ones is better compared to Doge Series 1 Smiley

TookDk
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2014, 08:21:43 PM

Yes the quality on these new ones is better compared to Doge Series 1 Smiley

That is also my observation, they are really great, highly recommended.

Off topic:
Really got deja-vu right now by looking at the bitcoin exhange rate... it must be a pump, I cannot see how this can happen again without china.

master-P

Activity: 868
Merit: 1001

https://keybase.io/masterp FREE Escrow Service

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2014, 12:38:47 AM

Got my 3 coins today Smiley

Master-P's Free Escrow Service | 1% Fee for Multi-Party/Sig Campaigns | I Sign ALL of my addresses using PGP Key: https://keybase.io/masterp Verify
Tipping Address: 14PUWBwK854GLenxSa7MAuxXQUXK4DKKi5 | E-mail: masterp.bitcointalk {at} gmail {dot} com (for when/if the forum's offline)
Guide on How to Sign a Message
CryptoImperator (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2014, 01:08:02 PM

Order some coins now! Get them on time for christmas!

CryptoImperator (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2014, 04:11:10 PM

All Super Doges have been now funded Smiley

kodiak1120

Activity: 220
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 06:39:46 PM

Is the OP updated with the numbers?  I'm trying to determine how many are left. 
CryptoImperator (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2014, 07:34:58 PM

Is the OP updated with the numbers?  I'm trying to determine how many are left.  

Yup! Numbers there, are the available coins.

CryptoImperator (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2014, 04:07:51 PM

We will be participating on Bitcoin Black Friday!

CryptoImperator (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2014, 09:25:50 PM

We will be participating on Bitcoin Black Friday!

http://cryptoimperator.com/black-friday/

We are also fetured in BitcoinBlackFriday.com

CryptoImperator (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2014, 04:48:29 PM

Black friday is today!

CryptoImperator (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2014, 11:01:50 PM

Are the BF discounts still live?

Today is Cyber Monday! So discounts still live!

snarlpill

Activity: 910
Merit: 530

$5 24k Gold FREE 4 sign-up! Mene.com/invite/h5ZRRP

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2014, 03:00:38 AM
Last edit: December 02, 2014, 03:23:43 AM by snarlpill

Just wanted to stop in and say that I got my #027 Bitcoin and my 3 airtites in the mail the other day! The 10,000 Bits coin looks fantastic, and my 2 Dogecoins look & feel nice in the airtites. The minting quality on both series of the CI coins has been almost flawless from what I've seen of it, and the holograms are obv. amazing!

All in all I would say Crypto Imperator makes some of the finest quality physical crypto coins for the price. I will hopefully be buying some more in the near future, and hope to see a third design sometime!

EDIT: Forgot to ask, could you please fund this coin for me? PM if you need the address, Thanks!

CryptoImperator (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2014, 11:46:45 AM

Just wanted to stop in and say that I got my #027 Bitcoin and my 3 airtites in the mail the other day! The 10,000 Bits coin looks fantastic, and my 2 Dogecoins look & feel nice in the airtites. The minting quality on both series of the CI coins has been almost flawless from what I've seen of it, and the holograms are obv. amazing!

All in all I would say Crypto Imperator makes some of the finest quality physical crypto coins for the price. I will hopefully be buying some more in the near future, and hope to see a third design sometime!

EDIT: Forgot to ask, could you please fund this coin for me? PM if you need the address, Thanks!

Glad you like our coins Smiley, although market is quite slow these days we plan on releasing more coins...

We will fund the coin ASAP Wink

TookDk
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2014, 12:40:48 PM

Glad you like our coins Smiley, although market is quite slow these days we plan on releasing more coins...

Yes, the market is super slow right now.
Perfect time for new collectors to pick up some nice coin for a reasonable price.

CryptoImperator (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2014, 06:25:45 PM

Perfect time for new collectors to pick up some nice coin for a reasonable price.

Yep! Plenty of coins available Smiley

CryptoImperator (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2014, 06:24:40 PM

Yep! Plenty of coins available Smiley

Buy them before Christmas!

CryptoImperator (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2014, 01:24:58 PM

This weekend is the last chance to order, we will ship last packages on monday morning. And then take holidays until 6th of January Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: