Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 09:09:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DOGEBC] DOGEBLACK SHA256 POD 4/5 Vote Cryptsy  (Read 77745 times)
reethinkers Society

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 10:47:03 AM

Soar up into the sky with one start Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
AminerMiner

Activity: 591
Merit: 500

Why oh why Didnt i take the blue pill ?!?!

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 06:45:05 PM

dev already jumped to new coin? left this one?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=832845.0

xPooky

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 06:47:01 PM

lol, well it seems like i said dev already sold premine so thats why he wont show his premine address, he never tried to do POD, and now he thinks he can launch another coin lol
AminerMiner

Activity: 591
Merit: 500

Why oh why Didnt i take the blue pill ?!?!

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 07:04:43 PM

lol, well it seems like i said dev already sold premine so thats why he wont show his premine address, he never tried to do POD, and now he thinks he can launch another coin lol

lol.. damn this just keeps getting better and better.!!  Grin more hilarious everyday.!! glad i only mined this for a few in beginning. -edit..althou he says he aint leaving this-

dogebc (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 07:07:40 PM

What do you people have a problem? I'm not going to leave DOGEBC and will continue to develop it, and that it takes off with a new coin is who I forbid? we also can do a coin Smiley
xPooky

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 07:08:43 PM

What do you people have a problem? I'm not going to leave DOGEBC and will continue to develop it, and that it takes off with a new coin is who I forbid? we also can do a coin Smiley
sure, what have you developed for DOGEBC so far, where is the POD, where is the premine address?
dogebc (OP)

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 07:12:06 PM

sure, what have you developed for DOGEBC so far, where is the POD, where is the premine address?

I see that you're so unhappy, I have spelled the end for you on the topic
xPooky

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 07:13:51 PM

I see that you're so unhappy, I have spelled the end for you on the topic

well i am sure unhappy, you say you are devoted to this coin but you still wont answer my question, so are you devoted to coin and supporter or only devoted to profit?
shimlbit
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 08:19:52 PM

btw watch this tard

dogebc (OP)

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 09:12:53 PM

Left 3118 Block to reward 5000 DOGEBC for block  and slowly back exchange trade DOGEBC Smiley
xPooky

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 09:23:55 PM

Since dev didn't even bother to answer my questions and he is moving to the next coin i will no longer provide the dice game service, so everyone that has some DOGEBC please remove it in the next 24 hours, after that the site will be closed and no withdraws will be possible, thank you.
dogebc (OP)

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 09:29:18 PM

Since dev didn't even bother to answer my questions and he is moving to the next coin i will no longer provide the dice game service, so everyone that has some DOGEBC please remove it in the next 24 hours, after that the site will be closed and no withdraws will be possible, thank you.

You have a problem, coin DOGEBC lives and will live, a lot of work put into this, and see that it still POOL mining DOGEBC people because they believe in it as I do, and do not write longer more stupid posts just because you have a problem, the end
xPooky

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 10:12:21 PM

You have a problem, coin DOGEBC lives and will live, a lot of work put into this, and see that it still POOL mining DOGEBC people because they believe in it as I do, and do not write longer more stupid posts just because you have a problem, the end
i am sorry you consider my questions stuped, i am not going to post anymore anyway in less than 24 hours i am shutting the site and moving on, so i wish you good luck to you dev with both coins so far and the many many more scam coins you make in near future since you are good at copy paste.
dogebc (OP)

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 11:39:55 PM

i am sorry you consider my questions stuped, i am not going to post anymore anyway in less than 24 hours i am shutting the site and moving on, so i wish you good luck to you dev with both coins so far and the many many more scam coins you make in near future since you are good at copy paste.

Goodbye xPooky
ciprian220

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 12:09:08 AM

Goodbye xPooky

POD in this year? bittrex??
dogebc (OP)

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 12:50:16 AM

I try how can I
Invest4al

Activity: 121

Follow on twitter @invest4al

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2014, 03:06:01 AM

http://cryptoasian.com/proof-of-developer-faq/

Get free RenosCoin for doing nothing more than breathing. ---> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1805861.0
naughty1

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 10:07:30 AM

Dev did a great job with the layout  ,graphics, wallets, etc... Not too many coins look as good  Coin has lots of potential.

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

ElTomeko27

Activity: 371

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 11:17:40 AM

So Dev what is next on Your Pump/Dump list? DogeBlackCoin, PeerCoinDark ....maybe LitcoinWhite?
dogebc (OP)

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 11:26:29 AM

So Dev what is next on Your Pump/Dump list? DogeBlackCoin, PeerCoinDark ....maybe LitcoinWhite?

Not dumped Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: