Bitcoin Forum
December 09, 2016, 02:00:15 AM *
News: To be able to use the next phase of the beta forum software, please ensure that your email address is correct/functional.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NCKRAZZE's Deposits - Low Risk Deposits with Guaranteed Payback Weekly @ 2.5% /w  (Read 22355 times)
MoinCoin

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 07, 2012, 09:38:22 PM

Somewhere from 10-100BTC per month. Work in my country is very difficult to find nowadays, and therefore I do not have a reliable job at the moment.

If your repayment strategy is based on fiat, then would you consider giving your depositors the option to convert their debt into fiat (preferably EUR or USD)? I mentioned it in hashking's thread but apparently no one likes that solution. According to that scheme, fiat based payments are faster (with regards to total fiat debt) if the value of BTC exchange rate increases, and slower if it decreases, so there is an incentive to convert for the lenders and borrower if they predict an increased exchange rate. If your prediction is undecided, best thing would be to convert half of the debt.

10 BTC would be 1,800 months or 150 years
100 BTC would be 180 months or 15 years

Get yourself a lawyer and claim those BTC back!

Why dont you sell the golf ?
they are pretty expensive cars arent they ?

curious when you bought it and who's money it was with

Haha funny. I do not own a car. That's one ugly car either way:P

Hehe really funny.
I guess there are living countless "Nick  Kur*****" aka nckrazzes in Northridge, CA, driving Golf GTIs.
You don't possibly know that place? http://goo.gl/Jelcv

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
memvola

Activity: 896

View Profile
October 07, 2012, 10:23:48 PM

That's a mess no one wants to get in, and is more likely to happen as an ethical obligation rather than to get money back. So I think everyone will wait to see if enough effort is being made or at least the pirate dust settles.
IveBeenBit

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 07, 2012, 10:30:45 PM

At some point you guys will figure out that it's a waste of time to keep calling him out on his minor mendacities and that he has no intention of paying anything significant back. Don't waste your time trying to catch him in any of his numerous lies. It's not like he's going to say, "Oh gosh. You caught me. I really do live in California and drive a hopped up VW Golf I guess I will just pay out the 400 BTC that you already know about that's sitting in my wallet." You're going to have to figure out how to credibly threaten real world consequences. Given the track record of the other scam victims around here, my guess is that Nick is going to skate.

Yet another question is how much of the money he scammed remains, and how much he lost to Pirate. I can tell you that a few weeks before his scam collapsed, he was on bitcoin-otc looking for someone to buy a US$90 item for him to be paid back the next day in bitcoins. Conclusion: at the time he did not have 9 bitcoins immediately available (with Pirate?) and he did not have a credit card that would allow a $90 purchase. So there's a good chance that you're trying to get blood from a stone.
MoinCoin

View Profile
October 07, 2012, 10:32:29 PM

That's a mess no one wants to get in, and is more likely to happen as an ethical obligation rather than to get money back. So I think everyone will wait to see if enough effort is being made or at least the pirate dust settles.

I would appreciate it to see more effort.

So far selling his whole mining operation only got us 200 BTC.
Where is the effort to pay out the 430 BTC, that vanished.

We do not even know how much he had with pirate.
zebedee
Donator

Activity: 666

View Profile
October 07, 2012, 11:01:52 PM

I would appreciate it to see more effort.

So far selling his whole mining operation only got us 200 BTC.
Where is the effort to pay out the 430 BTC, that vanished.

Why do you say it vanished?   It's there as plain as day, he just doesn't want to pay it.
dust

Activity: 840

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2012, 02:02:06 AM

Why dont you sell the golf ?
they are pretty expensive cars arent they ?

curious when you bought it and who's money it was with

Haha funny. I do not own a car. That's one ugly car either way:P
Nice lie.

I have no involvement in this scam but feel like nckrazze deserves to get called out on the car.  He has failed miserably at covering his tracks.

[Sept. 10, 2012] Nckrazze trying to get the admins on a Golf forum to delete his profile (unsuccessfully):http://www.golfmk6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=45332

[Sept. 2, 2012] Nckrazze editing all of his posts replacing them with smilies: http://www.golfmk6.com/forums/search.php?searchid=3976403

Nckrazze's 2012 GTI on a fuel economy tracking site: http://www.fuelly.com/car/volkswagen/gti/2012/all

Cryptocoin Mining Info | OTC | PGP | Twitter | freenode: dust-otc | BTC: 1F6fV4U2xnpAuKtmQD6BWpK3EuRosKzF8U
IveBeenBit

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 08, 2012, 03:08:47 AM

Nckrazze's 2012 GTI on a fuel economy tracking site: http://www.fuelly.com/car/volkswagen/gti/2012/all

This is a better link: http://www.fuelly.com/driver/nckrazze

2012 model year? Bought in July? Depending on how much he lost to Pirate, Nick either continues to snort blow off of hookers' tits on the leather bucket seats of his new ride or he's hiding from the repo man right about now.

And this...

Somewhere from 10-100BTC per month. Work in my country is very difficult to find nowadays, and therefore I do not have a reliable job at the moment.

"Work in my country" LOL. And what country might that be?

Anyways, I repeat...any of you that lost money to him should make a decision now if there's anything you can and are willing to do about it, or if you just want to eat the loss. He's more concerned with distracting you guys with tall tales than returning any stolen funds.
nckrazze

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 08, 2012, 06:28:35 AM

2012 model year? Bought in July? Depending on how much he lost to Pirate, Nick either continues to snort blow off of hookers' tits on the leather bucket seats of his new ride or he's hiding from the repo man right about now.

And this...

Anyways, I repeat...any of you that lost money to him should make a decision now if there's anything you can and are willing to do about it, or if you just want to eat the loss. He's more concerned with distracting you guys with tall tales than returning any stolen funds.

Actually Norway my friend. Have fun looking for "me" in that car, but I am trying my best to make all my payments as promised. As I said this needs time and I would appreciate if everyone could help me by waiting. I am trying my best and have another payment that will be sooner than next month.

I do not appreciate any threats no matter who they are directed to. If you are looking for me in Northridge, CA, good luck because that is not where I am located. No matter where I am, or how I will raise the funds to pay everyone back, everyone will get their principals back. And for the record, around 8k BTC with BTCMAX.
nckrazze

View Profile
October 08, 2012, 06:32:54 AM

At some point you guys will figure out that it's a waste of time to keep calling him out on his minor mendacities and that he has no intention of paying anything significant back. Don't waste your time trying to catch him in any of his numerous lies. It's not like he's going to say, "Oh gosh. You caught me. I really do live in California and drive a hopped up VW Golf I guess I will just pay out the 400 BTC that you already know about that's sitting in my wallet." You're going to have to figure out how to credibly threaten real world consequences. Given the track record of the other scam victims around here, my guess is that Nick is going to skate.

Yet another question is how much of the money he scammed remains, and how much he lost to Pirate. I can tell you that a few weeks before his scam collapsed, he was on bitcoin-otc looking for someone to buy a US$90 item for him to be paid back the next day in bitcoins. Conclusion: at the time he did not have 9 bitcoins immediately available (with Pirate?) and he did not have a credit card that would allow a $90 purchase. So there's a good chance that you're trying to get blood from a stone.

No "skating" here. What I find ridiculous is this identity that's been created. I will be paying every cent back. I am wondering at this point whether or not I should convert to fiat currency or not.

Also, about this supposed 400 BTC, how can recover it because I am only receiving threats and hate. If someone knows how to do this I will be more than happy to send those coins if they can be retrieved. Please message me.
dust

Activity: 840

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2012, 08:26:32 AM

And this...

Actually Norway my friend. Have fun looking for "me" in that car, but I am trying my best to make all my payments as promised. As I said this needs time and I would appreciate if everyone could help me by waiting. I am trying my best and have another payment that will be sooner than next month.

I do not appreciate any threats no matter who they are directed to. If you are looking for me in Northridge, CA, good luck because that is not where I am located. No matter where I am, or how I will raise the funds to pay everyone back, everyone will get their principals back. And for the record, around 8k BTC with BTCMAX.
If you are in Norway, why does your facebook cover photo have two Golf GTIs with California plates, and your profile picture have an American exit sign in it?

Are you claiming that there is someone else who uses the username "nckrazze" and just coincidentally decided to erase his posts and attempt to delete his account on a car forum around the same time as your scam collapsed?

BTW: The unemployment rate in Norway is currently only 3.1%

Cryptocoin Mining Info | OTC | PGP | Twitter | freenode: dust-otc | BTC: 1F6fV4U2xnpAuKtmQD6BWpK3EuRosKzF8U
Justin00
Legendary

Activity: 910

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
October 08, 2012, 09:10:49 AM

^^ dont forget the "fake" nckrazze also became friends with rusty on steam... oh and the fake nick used to go on IRC with IP from California

Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

Activity: 1442

View Profile
October 08, 2012, 12:49:33 PM

The money from the sale of a 2012 Golf GTI would advance the debt repayment a little bit...

nckrazze

View Profile
October 08, 2012, 01:40:17 PM

And this...

If you are in Norway, why does your facebook cover photo have two Golf GTIs with California plates, and your profile picture have an American exit sign in it?

Are you claiming that there is someone else who uses the username "nckrazze" and just coincidentally decided to erase his posts and attempt to delete his account on a car forum around the same time as your scam collapsed?

I do not want my downfall to be reflected on another person and believe that I should be the only person responsible for my actions.

I am not stating this was a coincidence, I decided to use this as a cover up in case there was any problem down the line. However, I do not feel comfortable having people looking for a stranger that had nothing to do with this operation. As for "me" closing the car account, can you message me the link.
Justin00
Legendary

View Profile
October 08, 2012, 02:48:18 PM

^^^ http://www.golfmk6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=45332

the post has been deleted now.. but the 'person' was asking for his account to be deleted.

In regards to the 432btc.. why dont you send the wallet to someone and they can retrieve it for you.... for someone who used to mine... very odd you aren't able to comprehend how btc transactions work (and  the info from blockchain.info)

200 in
200 in
200 in
32 in
200 out

thus leaving a grand total of 432.

*edit* also how come on july 29th ( i think it was) you were "selling BTC below market rate".. you closed up shop 2 weeks later.
seems legit.

crazyates
Legendary

Activity: 938

View Profile
October 08, 2012, 02:53:43 PM

I can see why everyone is so pissy. Smelly like shit in here.

And this...

I do not want my downfall to be reflected on another person and believe that I should be the only person responsible for my actions.

I am not stating this was a coincidence, I decided to use this as a cover up in case there was any problem down the line. However, I do not feel comfortable having people looking for a stranger that had nothing to do with this operation. As for "me" closing the car account, can you message me the link.

If you're in Norway, answer me why I mailed you a GPU to this address:

Alright Great! I have a bunch of rep here, check out my rep page in the sig and you don't have much. I would appreciate if you could ship first and I can pay right when I get it. If I fail to pay within 24 hours of arrival, I will pay you1.25x how much I owe you, for every 24 hours I am late.

If this works, please message me back with shipping confirmation.

Ship to:
Nick K
9535 Reseda Blvd. suite 201
Northridge, CA 91324

Thanks,
If you have any questions or concerns please message me.

I didn't find it, but someone else (trying to fill me in on all of this) sent me a link to this facebook. I can't tell if the two are related beyond living in CA, but I"m sure someone can find out.

Tips? 1crazy8pMqgwJ7tX7ZPZmyPwFbc6xZKM9
Previous Trade History - Sale Thread
Justin00
Legendary

View Profile
October 08, 2012, 02:59:13 PM

http://wwwBTCthemasterpiecesmilesBTCcom/

Naira Kur**** <--- edited so atleast this person wont show up in google for the shit you've pulled. but yeah the surname matches the facebook page...

Dentist - Northridge
9535 Reseda Blvd Suite 201
Northridge, CA 91324
(818) 701-6197

Just to confirm again, I lost nothing to Nick... so I wont be getting involved. but perhaps a phone call to Mummy (or whoever that is) might help/

MoinCoin

View Profile
October 08, 2012, 03:08:34 PM

Not much sense to withhold this information anymore

Narbeh Kure**ian, DMD Inc.
9535 Reseda Blvd • Suite 201 • Northridge, CA 91324
http://www.northridgefamilydentist.com
Both his fahter and his mother are dentists!

Colleen Ku***ian - Sister?
https://plus.google.com/103887382286139524750/about

Car with license plate - make sure to use facebooks enlarge function
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=3463551822804&set=a.2485149483357.268172.1091246620&type=1&theater

That is also interesting, because it shows where he bought it - Livingston Volkswagen
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=3305347147786&set=a.2485149483357.268172.1091246620&type=1&theater

The left one is Jano Ayarians, owning the blue Golf R32 Mk5 - He is the right one
Note this
http://www.golfmk6.com/forums/showpost.php?p=774763&postcount=390
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=3547921731999&set=a.1382700882831.216871.1091246620&type=1&theater

He is on a college preparation year, this is some course
https://www.facebook.com/notes/eagle-engineering-robotics-at-chaminade/service-first/437486196296277

This is a classemate:
https://www.facebook.com/sasha.kurkcuoglu?fref=pb
crazyates
Legendary

Activity: 938

View Profile
October 08, 2012, 03:09:18 PM

http://www.themasterpiecesmiles.com/

Naira Kur****

Dentist - Northridge
9535 Reseda Blvd Suite 201
Northridge, CA 91324
(818) 701-6197

Just to confirm again, I lost nothing to Nick... so I wont be getting involved. but perhaps a phone call to Mummy (or whoever that is) might help/
So the FB dude shares a last name with this dentist, who has the same address I mailed my card to. Sounds like we have a winner.
Note: I've also lost nothing to Nick. I've only had the one dealing with him back in May/June, which was a pretty smooth transaction. I hope this all fares well for the rest of you as well.

Tips? 1crazy8pMqgwJ7tX7ZPZmyPwFbc6xZKM9
Previous Trade History - Sale Thread
Justin00
Legendary

View Profile
October 08, 2012, 03:13:38 PM

crazy can you edit your post of my quote and put the ***'s in please.
and dont forget the facebook 'guy' has a golf.. and this 'nckrazze' who franticly deleted his posts also has a golf.

cytokine
Donator

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 08, 2012, 03:22:47 PM

Hey Nick, please confirm my new withdrawal/payment address that I sent via PM. Thanks.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.