Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 11:07:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NCKRAZZE's Deposits - Low Risk Deposits with Guaranteed Payback Weekly @ 2.5% /w  (Read 23849 times)
thirdlight

Activity: 445
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 06, 2013, 05:05:45 PM

I've been paid, too.

I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cytokine
Donator

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 06, 2013, 05:46:47 PM
Last edit: April 06, 2013, 09:59:31 PM by cytokine

Payment of 11936 sent to cytokine. Repayment to him is complete. Please confirm cyto.

I have not received anything yet...

EDIT - Got the coins, debt is repaid.
nckrazze (OP)

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 06, 2013, 09:52:17 PM

Payment of 11936 sent to cytokine. Repayment to him is complete. Please confirm cyto.

There was a problem on Gox. Ill let you know when I have news.
cytokine
Donator

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 06, 2013, 10:01:33 PM

Coins received OK.

My mistake: I was watching my receiving address, without realizing that Nick was also sending from gox, so it did a direct transfer w/o the blockchain.

Thanks.
nckrazze (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2013, 03:40:48 AM

Coins received OK.

My mistake: I was watching my receiving address, without realizing that Nick was also sending from gox, so it did a direct transfer w/o the blockchain.

Thanks.

Glad the coins arrived alright. That would make sense.
nckrazze (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2013, 05:44:06 PM

Payment of 5000 USD sent to chungenhung. Please confirm.
asfas16123

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 07, 2013, 06:09:12 PM

redeemed my code for 2k$, debt considered paid
nckrazze (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2013, 06:14:47 PM

redeemed my code for 2k$, debt considered paid

Confirmed.
nckrazze (OP)

View Profile
April 09, 2013, 01:51:37 AM

4004USD sent to vescudero. He has been repaid in full. Please confirm.
VEscudero
Donator

Activity: 335

Bitcoin, Ripple & Blockchain pioneer

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2013, 05:49:42 AM

Hi Nick

I confirm that I have received 21 BTCs from you, however I deposited 400 BTC with you, therefore you 'only' owe me 379 BTCs now.

I will be waiting right here for you Nick until I get all the coins I deposited.

https://www.vescudero.net   ★ VEscudero's Blog about cybersecurity, blockchain, bitcoin and open source ★
BrightAnarchist
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 853
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 10, 2013, 12:57:54 PM
Last edit: April 10, 2013, 01:10:25 PM by BrightAnarchist

Hi Nick

I confirm that I have received 21 BTCs from you, however I deposited 400 BTC with you, therefore you 'only' owe me 379 BTCs now.

I will be waiting right here for you Nick until I get all the coins I deposited.

Pirate stole all the coins - they're gone. You expect Nick to buy them back at over $200 a pop? That would make him a debtor for life as coins continue to go up in value... and you'd still never get all your coins back.

It really sucks man but suck it up, accept your personal mistake to become involved in the bitcoin credit markets, and move on understanding "neither a lender nor a borrower be". At least Nick is paying the USD amount, which is amazing and rare considering the circumstances. Most other deposit takers have simply dissapeared.

Most importantly, however, Nick isn't and shouldn't give any one depositor special treatment.
memvola

Activity: 938
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 10, 2013, 02:03:41 PM

Pirate stole all the coins

I believe that is true but you must understand that there is still no proof. It is also likely that he pooled his own coins with the depositors' and put most of it to pirate. Then, when pirate stole the money, he assumed the stolen portion to be the depositors'. Most people I know would do the same. This is very realistic, especially if you consider the silly excuses he made when people discovered that he had coins sitting in his wallet, and the ginormous investors that no one knew about before that took a cut of all the payments.

That would make him a debtor for life

It is quite likely that he is still ahead.

Most importantly, however, Nick isn't and shouldn't give any one depositor special treatment.

No, the most important thing is, no one should be forced into a deal. It doesn't make sense to expect everyone to be content just because some people chose to agree to an unfair settlement. Everyone is free to claim what they deserve.
nckrazze (OP)

View Profile
April 10, 2013, 04:12:05 PM

I will not speak for anything else you said, because no matter what I say, some people will just keep beating me down and questioning me. It's useless.

Now, I have a few things to say about this.

No, the most important thing is, no one should be forced into a deal. It doesn't make sense to expect everyone to be content just because some people chose to agree to an unfair settlement. Everyone is free to claim what they deserve.

[/quote]

Let me set this straight. He never refused the deal when I offered it to him. He insisted that I send the coins. I told him what I was capable of doing at the current moment in time, and he confirmed his address and I sent. However, as soon as he had the coins, he decided he wanted all 400BTC, an attempt he made in manipulating me.

Here are a few messages from that time.

Good news! I've recovered funds and am now able to repay your principal. Please message me ASAP!

Hi nckrazze,

I think you already have my bitcoin address, so please send me the coins to that address and let me know when done.

Kind regards,
Victor.

Do you mind giving it to me again to confirm?

Also, I will be sending your principal of 400.4 coins valued at 10/BTC, equaling 4004USD. I will send the appropriate amount of coins equaling that.

My bitcoin address was: 17VcXxDHNMTwmohWrK8MhzACbxbiMSNLmV

Please confirm when done.

I'll just leave this here.
VEscudero
Donator

Activity: 335

Bitcoin, Ripple & Blockchain pioneer

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2013, 05:37:01 AM

Nick, I understand you tried to repay me in USD and I appreciate that. However the debt was denominated in Bitcoins so you lied to me and scammed me.

I will post this message here just to show what kind of things you are talking about:

please return all the coins to me and I will repay you in full when I am ready. I will use those coins to my advantage in the continuous price rise.

So you say you will repay me in full when ready, but that I should return back my own 21 btcs now for you to take advantage of them.

Really? I think this is a very bad joke. You have been taking advantage of all of my bitcoins for such a long period without my consent, that you even think you can keep on speculating with my coins.

https://www.vescudero.net   ★ VEscudero's Blog about cybersecurity, blockchain, bitcoin and open source ★
zebedee
Donator

Activity: 668
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 11, 2013, 07:44:46 AM

Nick, I understand you tried to repay me in USD and I appreciate that. However the debt was denominated in Bitcoins so you lied to me and scammed me.

I will post this message here just to show what kind of things you are talking about:

please return all the coins to me and I will repay you in full when I am ready. I will use those coins to my advantage in the continuous price rise.

So you say you will repay me in full when ready, but that I should return back my own 21 btcs now for you to take advantage of them.

Really? I think this is a very bad joke. You have been taking advantage of all of my bitcoins for such a long period without my consent, that you even think you can keep on speculating with my coins.

Victor - you have an impeccable record. It's unbelievable that this low-life scammer can post such stuff with a straight face.

"Let me continue to play with your coins to my advantage ".   Lol.  Christ.  What is going on in his mind. "Continuous price rise". lol.  I'm sure that, to his "advantage", he's been filling everyone at Max(market price, price he first realised he could pay back in USD) per bitcoin. Screwing people more even as the price rose.

You can reasonably expect a 10 percent recovery from the most fucked of bankrupts. But not Nick, you're lucky to get 5%.
lky_svn

Activity: 45

View Profile
April 22, 2013, 09:28:01 AM

I was hoping for my coins to be paid out as well, but unfortunately Nick "is busy in the next couple of weeks" and apparently can't pay out my loan. I was beginning to make peace with his offer to denominate the loan in Fiat...

I hope he hasn't paid out in a "First Come, First Serve" basis with limited funds, forgetting about the other investors!!

Who else has not been paid out yet?
nckrazze (OP)

View Profile
April 23, 2013, 01:39:41 AM

I was hoping for my coins to be paid out as well, but unfortunately Nick "is busy in the next couple of weeks" and apparently can't pay out my loan. I was beginning to make peace with his offer to denominate the loan in Fiat...

I hope he hasn't paid out in a "First Come, First Serve" basis with limited funds, forgetting about the other investors!!

Who else has not been paid out yet?

No, I wouldn't do it like that. I have exact amounts allocated for each depositor.
vandordeak

Activity: 58

View Profile
May 01, 2013, 12:09:48 PM

I hasn't been paid out yet!
lky_svn

Activity: 45

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 11:11:05 AM

Any news on the outstanding repayments? If not, when can we expect news?
lewistec

Activity: 10

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 11:49:43 PM

I'm looking for any personal info on nckrazze. If you have anything please PM me. Tips will be given for useful info.
Thanks
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: