Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 02:08:02 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SMBR] Sembro Token ITO (Bittrex)  (Read 98135 times)
Cyberlight

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 01:06:04 AM

Probably same scam dev blacktoken/darkdoken, be careful.
thompete

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 01:36:05 AM

We can communicate with Bittrex, let them help you set up 42 BTC to buy wall.
Thats absolutely true. You can simply ask bittrex to put the buy wall for you. This way the investors will be happy, else there is always a risk you running away with the funds. You can also, just be saying that you will put the wall, because you want bittrex to send you the funds fast.

Viper1

Activity: 686
Merit: 320

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 01:49:07 AM

We're going to rollback the blockchain back into pow. So we have a few hours to get wallets staking and the transition into pos goes smoothly this time. Then Bittrex will release the btc to us, and then we can set buy walls. Everything will be resolved today.

We all know you wont put buy walls when you will received BTC

Thanks for the support...

So let's see.

You violate the ITO terms and get trading happening before you should have since you didn't have the BTC to put up a buy wall.

Now you'll put up buy walls so that people that bought < ITO price can dump into it like crazy once again screwing over the ITO people.

Does anyone in your organization have any brain cells at all? This is just one incompetent decision after another.

BTC: 1F8yJqgjeFyX1SX6KJmqYtHiHXJA89ENNT
LTC: LYAEPQeDDM7Y4jbUH2AwhBmkzThAGecNBV
DOGE: DSUsCCdt98PcNgUkFHLDFdQXmPrQBEqXu9
safetybitcoin

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 01:56:28 AM

And just another scam that takes advantage of the sales volume of Bittrex.
The entire project plan and baseless

Sembro Development (OP)

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 03:28:22 AM

Windows wallet has been updated.
kahir
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 03:54:28 AM

Windows wallet has been updated.

Great

We can communicate with Bittrex, let them help you set up 42 BTC to buy wall.

yeah that would be great Sembro Development could communicate with bittrex for that
Sembro Development (OP)

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 04:15:08 AM

Source Code, windows wallet, linux wallet, and osx wallet have been updated. Also use node 198.144.184.175 and 162.144.120.222 
Skatebird
Legendary

Activity: 882

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 04:53:44 AM

Here is my story: bought at the "end" or this ICO because of the really small amount of coins at this moment. Come back after 3-4 days, devs accepted like 80 btc more in the ICO loll there is a big difference !!! So sad of this.

▄█▄
              █████████
           ███    █    ███
       ████       █       ████
    ███           █           ███
████              █              ████
█████             ███             █████
██   ███         █████         ████  ██
██      ███▓    ██ █ ██     ███      ██
██         ██████  █  ██████         ██
██           █████ █ █████           ██
██          ██   █████   ██          ██
██         ██ ███  █  ███ ██         ██
██        ████     █     ████        ██
██     ███ ███     █     ███ ███     ██
██ ████       ████ █  ███       ████ ██
███              █████              ███
  ███             █             ███
     ████         █         ████
         ███      █      ████
            ████  █   ███
               ███████
                 ▀█▀

▄█▄
              █████████
           ███    █    ███
       ████       █       ████
    ███           █           ███
████              █              ████
█████             ███             █████
██   ███         █████         ████  ██
██      ███▓    ██ █ ██     ███      ██
██         ██████  █  ██████         ██
██           █████ █ █████           ██
██          ██   █████   ██          ██
██         ██ ███  █  ███ ██         ██
██        ████     █     ████        ██
██     ███ ███     █     ███ ███     ██
██ ████       ████ █  ███       ████ ██
███              █████              ███
  ███             █             ███
     ████         █         ████
         ███      █      ████
            ████  █   ███
               ███████
                 ▀█▀

TELEGRAM
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
REDDIT

LINKEDIN
INSTAGRAM
GITHUB
BITCOINTALK
Sembro Development (OP)

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 04:58:42 AM

We will have the funds from Bittrex by tomorrow and then we will work to satisfy all early investors. Please just wait until tomorrow and we will resolve all issues!
Moolah.lol

Activity: 133

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 06:25:42 AM

If Bittrex does release the funds to Sembro devs, its game over.

TiberiuC

Activity: 311

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 06:32:01 AM

We will have the funds from Bittrex by tomorrow and then we will work to satisfy all early investors. Please just wait until tomorrow and we will resolve all issues!

Will they release all the funds?
kahir
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 08:12:43 AM

Will they release all the funds?

yeah ... all the rules are meet after fixing the chain ... Sembro Development will get the Funds in matter of hours i think ...

i have contacted Richie and Ryan on IRC for communcating with Sembro Development for the matter of investors and the 42 BTC wall
tuto

Activity: 328

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 08:29:18 AM

Putting a buy wall up at ITO price now would be the worst idea, because too many people have been buying under the ITO price and will simply dump their coins into the wall, my advice is to find another way, perhaps speak to Trex, ask them to provide (or to contact directly) the users who actually purchased in the ITO and sort out some form of refunds for those who are interested AND who have not already dumped their coins.

Lets face it, people buy into a coin to make profit, those with weak hands who have already dumped their coins have shot themselves in the foot by doing so because those are the people who have pushed the price down (Since NO ONE ELSE HAD COINS TO SELL).

Too many people here read and take the FUD for truth, its FUD people, FUD EVERYWHERE... Just shut the FUD up...

Anyway, my 2 cents, I'm buying more and holding long because I know Sembro will pull through on this, but I highly advise against any form of buy-wall at ITO price.

On another note; Trex made the decision for when ITO should end, Trex accepted the extra BTC after ITO was said it should end (misleadingly by the Devs, be it mistake or intentional no one can be certain).
Someone earlier said that "Of course you only received 1 refund request after saying you would put up a buy wall at 42 BTC at ITO price"...NO not of course, if anyone here actually read the posts properly Sembro said they would "Put up a buy wall, based on public response" - Well if there was only ONE person who bothered to respond then of course they are going to take that as peoples acceptance to see where it goes.

Here's how I see things;

People invest into an ICO/ITO > Coin does well > People who didn't buy in FUD to try to get price down to buy more then all of a sudden support coin until it goes back up...
Or
People invest into an ICO/ITO > Coin doesn't do well (usually because of FUD from those who didn't buy in and regret it) > People who did buy in cry like little pussies and whine about refunds... suck it up people, if you bought in, hold for more than 24 fucking hours and stop the fud, support the coin you have invested in and see what happens for once, not every coin you invest in is going to go x10 overnight...
MedaR
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1026

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 10:36:27 AM

You can rent this space
youngmike

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 12:19:29 PM

Price is rising! We need more fud  Shocked
klopper

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 01:14:53 PM

Price is rising! We need more fud  Shocked

techbytes
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054

Point. Click. Blockchain

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 02:01:18 PM

Moved all smbr to my wallet last night.  How long before staking?  Also, what is proof of supporter? 

-tb-

JSpike

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 03:19:28 PM

Putting a buy wall up at ITO price now would be the worst idea, because too many people have been buying under the ITO price and will simply dump their coins into the wall, my advice is to find another way, perhaps speak to Trex, ask them to provide (or to contact directly) the users who actually purchased in the ITO and sort out some form of refunds for those who are interested AND who have not already dumped their coins.

Lets face it, people buy into a coin to make profit, those with weak hands who have already dumped their coins have shot themselves in the foot by doing so because those are the people who have pushed the price down (Since NO ONE ELSE HAD COINS TO SELL).

Too many people here read and take the FUD for truth, its FUD people, FUD EVERYWHERE... Just shut the FUD up...

Anyway, my 2 cents, I'm buying more and holding long because I know Sembro will pull through on this, but I highly advise against any form of buy-wall at ITO price.

On another note; Trex made the decision for when ITO should end, Trex accepted the extra BTC after ITO was said it should end (misleadingly by the Devs, be it mistake or intentional no one can be certain).
Someone earlier said that "Of course you only received 1 refund request after saying you would put up a buy wall at 42 BTC at ITO price"...NO not of course, if anyone here actually read the posts properly Sembro said they would "Put up a buy wall, based on public response" - Well if there was only ONE person who bothered to respond then of course they are going to take that as peoples acceptance to see where it goes.

Here's how I see things;

People invest into an ICO/ITO > Coin does well > People who didn't buy in FUD to try to get price down to buy more then all of a sudden support coin until it goes back up...
Or
People invest into an ICO/ITO > Coin doesn't do well (usually because of FUD from those who didn't buy in and regret it) > People who did buy in cry like little pussies and whine about refunds... suck it up people, if you bought in, hold for more than 24 fucking hours and stop the fud, support the coin you have invested in and see what happens for once, not every coin you invest in is going to go x10 overnight...

I think their is no way this coin can overcome the fud without a buy wall. Compensating people directly will not help to support the coin, only cost a lot of BTC and what is happening with the coins? Destroy?
When you place a buy wall 40BTC or even better 80BTC @ only 3500/4000sat I think in that case some people will dump but I believe most of the community will keep their coins and even buy more, atleast I would not sell. Volume will increase and there is a chance of survival

My point is that you have to find a way to give this coin a second chance.

nb I bought ITO
klopper

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 03:26:20 PM

Here's how I see things;

Or

I think their is no way this coin can overcome the fud without a buy wall. Compensating people directly will not help to support the coin, only cost a lot of BTC and what is happening with the coins? Destroy?
When you place a buy wall 40BTC or even better 80BTC @ only 3500/4000sat I think in that case some people will dump but I believe most of the community will keep their coins and even buy more, atleast I would not sell. Volume will increase and there is a chance of survival

My point is that you have to find a way to give this coin a second chance.

nb I bought ITO

Put the 42BTC wall at 50% ITO price. Thus creating an exit at 50% loss for everyone who wants out.

1. Destroy the tokens sold to the buy wall, this will increase the value of remaining tokens and rewarding investors supporting the project.
or
2. Put the tokens sold to the buy wall in a long term development fund for sembro token. To be stored and sold bit by bit when BTC runs out.
kingpin69

Activity: 100

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 03:51:41 PM

There should be absolutely no buy wall placed on this coin by the devs. Why should someone who bought at 1000 sats be able to dump into a 3500-4000 sat buy wall? that's ridiculous.

Sembro dev should set it up so that bittrex keeps a certain amount of btc back and if you contact bittrex they check your account to see if you were an initial investor who has a transaction within the ICO timeframe and you can exchange a % of your ico coins for the btc.

Why should those who didn't believe in the coin in the first place and Fudded the price down be able to dump into a buy wall for profit? lol
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: