Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 01:50:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SMBR] Sembro Token ITO (Bittrex)  (Read 98135 times)
skidog
Legendary

Activity: 1393
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 03:56:59 PM

Putting a buy wall up at ITO price now would be the worst idea, because too many people have been buying under the ITO price and will simply dump their coins into the wall, my advice is to find another way, perhaps speak to Trex, ask them to provide (or to contact directly) the users who actually purchased in the ITO and sort out some form of refunds for those who are interested AND who have not already dumped their coins.

Lets face it, people buy into a coin to make profit, those with weak hands who have already dumped their coins have shot themselves in the foot by doing so because those are the people who have pushed the price down (Since NO ONE ELSE HAD COINS TO SELL).

Too many people here read and take the FUD for truth, its FUD people, FUD EVERYWHERE... Just shut the FUD up...

Anyway, my 2 cents, I'm buying more and holding long because I know Sembro will pull through on this, but I highly advise against any form of buy-wall at ITO price.

On another note; Trex made the decision for when ITO should end, Trex accepted the extra BTC after ITO was said it should end (misleadingly by the Devs, be it mistake or intentional no one can be certain).
Someone earlier said that "Of course you only received 1 refund request after saying you would put up a buy wall at 42 BTC at ITO price"...NO not of course, if anyone here actually read the posts properly Sembro said they would "Put up a buy wall, based on public response" - Well if there was only ONE person who bothered to respond then of course they are going to take that as peoples acceptance to see where it goes.

Here's how I see things;

People invest into an ICO/ITO > Coin does well > People who didn't buy in FUD to try to get price down to buy more then all of a sudden support coin until it goes back up...
Or
People invest into an ICO/ITO > Coin doesn't do well (usually because of FUD from those who didn't buy in and regret it) > People who did buy in cry like little pussies and whine about refunds... suck it up people, if you bought in, hold for more than 24 fucking hours and stop the fud, support the coin you have invested in and see what happens for once, not every coin you invest in is going to go x10 overnight...

I think their is no way this coin can overcome the fud without a buy wall. Compensating people directly will not help to support the coin, only cost a lot of BTC and what is happening with the coins? Destroy?
When you place a buy wall 40BTC or even better 80BTC @ only 3500/4000sat I think in that case some people will dump but I believe most of the community will keep their coins and even buy more, atleast I would not sell. Volume will increase and there is a chance of survival

My point is that you have to find a way to give this coin a second chance.

nb I bought ITO

Put the 42BTC wall at 50% ITO price. Thus creating an exit at 50% loss for everyone who wants out.

1. Destroy the tokens sold to the buy wall, this will increase the value of remaining tokens and rewarding investors supporting the project.
or
2. Put the tokens sold to the buy wall in a long term development fund for sembro token. To be stored and sold bit by bit when BTC runs out.
That sounds about right. +1  at 50%
dload.1
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1004

BTC

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 03:57:29 PM

Putting a buy wall up at ITO price now would be the worst idea, because too many people have been buying under the ITO price and will simply dump their coins into the wall, my advice is to find another way, perhaps speak to Trex, ask them to provide (or to contact directly) the users who actually purchased in the ITO and sort out some form of refunds for those who are interested AND who have not already dumped their coins.

Lets face it, people buy into a coin to make profit, those with weak hands who have already dumped their coins have shot themselves in the foot by doing so because those are the people who have pushed the price down (Since NO ONE ELSE HAD COINS TO SELL).

Too many people here read and take the FUD for truth, its FUD people, FUD EVERYWHERE... Just shut the FUD up...

Anyway, my 2 cents, I'm buying more and holding long because I know Sembro will pull through on this, but I highly advise against any form of buy-wall at ITO price.

On another note; Trex made the decision for when ITO should end, Trex accepted the extra BTC after ITO was said it should end (misleadingly by the Devs, be it mistake or intentional no one can be certain).
Someone earlier said that "Of course you only received 1 refund request after saying you would put up a buy wall at 42 BTC at ITO price"...NO not of course, if anyone here actually read the posts properly Sembro said they would "Put up a buy wall, based on public response" - Well if there was only ONE person who bothered to respond then of course they are going to take that as peoples acceptance to see where it goes.

Here's how I see things;

People invest into an ICO/ITO > Coin does well > People who didn't buy in FUD to try to get price down to buy more then all of a sudden support coin until it goes back up...
Or
People invest into an ICO/ITO > Coin doesn't do well (usually because of FUD from those who didn't buy in and regret it) > People who did buy in cry like little pussies and whine about refunds... suck it up people, if you bought in, hold for more than 24 fucking hours and stop the fud, support the coin you have invested in and see what happens for once, not every coin you invest in is going to go x10 overnight...

I think their is no way this coin can overcome the fud without a buy wall. Compensating people directly will not help to support the coin, only cost a lot of BTC and what is happening with the coins? Destroy?
When you place a buy wall 40BTC or even better 80BTC @ only 3500/4000sat I think in that case some people will dump but I believe most of the community will keep their coins and even buy more, atleast I would not sell. Volume will increase and there is a chance of survival

nb I bought ITO

Put the 42BTC wall at 50% ITO price. Thus creating an exit at 50% loss for everyone who wants out.

1. Destroy the tokens sold to the buy wall, this will increase the value of remaining tokens and rewarding investors supporting the project.
or
2. Put the tokens sold to the buy wall in a long term development fund for sembro token. To be stored and sold bit by bit when BTC runs out.
i think I suggested something like this before trading ever started but received no response   ;quote;   +1 i agree but if your going to do this set the buy wall up at whatever price our coins turn out to be a piece 3200-4000 then set your wall 1-3 days anybody who wants out can get out. and whatever coins go in the buy wall get destroyed. any leftover btc after the time limit can go back to development.
if this had been done i don't think it would have went under ito price. and wouldn't still be looking for a way now to try and fix this mess
Sembro Development (OP)

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 04:38:47 PM

Here's how I see things;

Or

nb I bought ITO

or

That's very much along the lines of what we had planned.
JSpike

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 05:21:02 PM

Here's how I see things;

Or

nb I bought ITO

or

That's very much along the lines of what we had planned.

+1
Splatters
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 05:39:00 PM

I want a 5x soon

I know why your pray will never be answered!
klopper

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 06:18:56 PM

I want a 5x 50x soon

fixed that for you  Wink
Sembro Development (OP)

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 06:50:23 PM

We have received funds from Bittrex. Please allow until tomorrow Monday (Business Day). So we can hold a meeting with our full management team and decide the best way to proceed.  We have received various different strategies for helping out early investors and want to choose the best one.  We will be posting updates here and on twitter.  A main issue with placing a buy wall is that all investors could cash out and buyers post ITO lock in 300% gains if we place it at around 4k sat.  We want to make sure early buyers are taken care of.
sofu
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1085

Degenerate Crypto Gambler

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 07:07:35 PM

We have received funds from Bittrex. Please allow until tomorrow Monday (Business Day). So we can hold a meeting with our full management team and decide the best way to proceed.  We have received various different strategies for helping out early investors and want to choose the best one.  We will be posting updates here and on twitter.  A main issue with placing a buy wall is that all investors could cash out and buyers post ITO lock in 300% gains if we place it at around 4k sat.  We want to make sure early buyers are taken care of.

You should use a bot to pimp the price and make some volume  Grin

Sembro Development (OP)

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 07:09:37 PM

You should use a bot to pimp the price and make some volume  Grin

We did this for crowdfunding to obtain capital for our crypto-related projects to strengthen the industry and help bring it mainstream. We did not do it for a pump and dump or any form of price manipulation.  Any fundraising capital obtained is going into product development.  Hard to believe in the world of cryptoscam, we know, but we are serious about building the company.  Keep a close eye on it over the next few months.
TiberiuC

Activity: 311

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 07:26:25 PM

I doubt the coin will recover with a wall at 2k, you'll create a lot of frustrated investors as not many took the risk to buy more after it went down.
Put the wall at 2.5k and burn the tokens or at 3k without burning. This way most investors won't be tempted to sell right away but will be able to feel safer.
cacvy3

Activity: 163

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 07:32:12 PM

Back to 1.4K we go.    Sadly, it only took a third of a bitcoin to do that. 
kahir
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 07:42:12 PM

We have received funds from Bittrex. Please allow until tomorrow Monday (Business Day). So we can hold a meeting with our full management team and decide the best way to proceed.  We have received various different strategies for helping out early investors and want to choose the best one.  We will be posting updates here and on twitter.  A main issue with placing a buy wall is that all investors could cash out and buyers post ITO lock in 300% gains if we place it at around 4k sat.  We want to make sure early buyers are taken care of.

You should use a bot to pimp the price and make some volume  Grin

We did this for crowdfunding to obtain capital for our crypto-related projects to strengthen the industry and help bring it mainstream. We did not do it for a pump and dump or any form of price manipulation.  Any fundraising capital obtained is going into product development.  Hard to believe in the world of cryptoscam, we know, but we are serious about building the company.  Keep a close eye on it over the next few months.

a wall at 2k would be great .... provides real support for investors to know that company is willing to support them ....

also it would make price start rising from that point

so this do not happen

Back to 1.4K we go.    Sadly, it only took a third of a bitcoin to do that. 

klopper

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 07:53:42 PM
Last edit: October 26, 2014, 08:03:54 PM by klopper

IMO a buy wall should be posted at 1400 sat ASAP, or you might lose future investor support..

Edit: If you let the price drop even lower, people might think you intentionally let the price drop to get cheap coins (insider trading) before adding buy support or whatever you decide to do.
Waiting another day before taking action is close to catastrophical trustwise, time to act is NOW!
cacvy3

Activity: 163

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 07:54:03 PM

How do I stake with this?  Is there a new wallet?
kahir
Legendary

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 07:55:54 PM

How do I stake with this?  Is there a new wallet?

this working windows wallet

https://www.dropbox.com/s/42ccawllezpnwah/Sembros-qt.zip?dl=0
kahir
Legendary

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 07:57:38 PM

IMO a buy wall should be posted at 1400 sat ASAP, or you might lose future investor support..

i will keep looking at market ... and won't touch it ...

im waiting to see the support for existing investors to know should i buy this or not ....until now its a total NO ..

also this does not looks good ... wallet last recived block was 52 min ago

will see what happen tomorrow
klopper

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 08:05:19 PM

Edit: If you let the price drop even lower, people might think you intentionally let the price drop to get cheap coins (insider trading) before adding buy support or whatever you decide to do.
Waiting another day before taking action is close to catastrophical trustwise, time to act is NOW!
klopper

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 08:07:02 PM

We have received funds from Bittrex. Please allow until tomorrow Monday (Business Day). So we can hold a meeting with our full management team and decide the best way to proceed.  We have received various different strategies for helping out early investors and want to choose the best one.  We will be posting updates here and on twitter.  A main issue with placing a buy wall is that all investors could cash out and buyers post ITO lock in 300% gains if we place it at around 4k sat.  We want to make sure early buyers are taken care of.

FFS this is crypto - every day is a business day. Use skype to hold the meeting!

If the dev is not willing to support the coin at 1/3 of ICO price, why should investors??
TiberiuC

Activity: 311

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 08:14:37 PM

The price is at 1.4k because people still believe devs might disappear with the money

And i still don't get why everybody agrees with a 2k buy wall. 50% iks a huge losss.
kahir
Legendary

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 08:18:28 PM

The price is at 1.4k because people still believe devs might disappear with the money

And i still don't get why everybody agrees with a 2k buy wall. 50% iks a huge losss.

caz there is nearly 13 btc sells lower than 4K .... u simply can't put a support at that point ....

a 2K wall would make a exit with loss for investors And a pushing point in the same time
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: