Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:22:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SMBR] Sembro Token ITO (Bittrex)  (Read 98131 times)
youngmike

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 08:40:59 PM

So only one winning is that whale who dumped under ito  Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kahir
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 08:45:50 PM

So only one winning is that whale who dumped under ito  Smiley

well 2 persons are winners atm

Dev and who ever sold at 4k

TiberiuC

Activity: 311

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 09:05:50 PM

IMO a buy wall should be posted at 1400 sat ASAP, or you might lose future investor support..

Edit: If you let the price drop even lower, people might think you intentionally let the price drop to get cheap coins (insider trading) before adding buy support or whatever you decide to do.
Waiting another day before taking action is close to catastrophical trustwise, time to act is NOW!

The price is at 1.4k because people still believe devs might disappear with the money

And i still don't get why everybody agrees with a 2k buy wall. 50% iks a huge losss.

caz there is nearly 13 btc sells lower than 4K .... u simply can't put a support at that point ....

a 2K wall would make a exit with loss for investors And a pushing point in the same time

But only 1 btc to 3k.  2k is too low
youngmike

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 09:43:44 PM

Let's dump it to 1sat to see what happens Smiley
cacvy3

Activity: 163
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 11:00:15 PM

Source Code, windows wallet, linux wallet, and osx wallet have been updated. Also use node 198.144.184.175 and 162.144.120.222 

How do I add the nodes.  I tried in the console and making a sembros.conf file in appdata.
infernoman
Legendary

Activity: 964

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 01:16:37 AM

techbytes
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054

Point. Click. Blockchain

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 01:37:28 AM

Got my first stake as well.  Ain't much unless price goes up much higher.

-tb-

kahir
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 06:33:06 AM

What is the total coins number after bittrex destroyed the remaining coins
tuto

Activity: 328

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 08:16:00 AM

Remaining coins?
This was a different type of ITO...
ALL coins were sold without a set price.

It was a minimum of 25 BTC for the ITO to complete, in the end 101 BTC was taken and final price for all coins was;

101 BTC / 2.5m Sembro = ~ .00004025 SAT

WhatDisk

Activity: 153
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 10:06:35 AM

We have received funds from Bittrex. Please allow until tomorrow Monday (Business Day). So we can hold a meeting with our full management team and decide the best way to proceed.  We have received various different strategies for helping out early investors and want to choose the best one.  We will be posting updates here and on twitter.  A main issue with placing a buy wall is that all investors could cash out and buyers post ITO lock in 300% gains if we place it at around 4k sat.  We want to make sure early buyers are taken care of.

You should use a bot to pimp the price and make some volume  Grin

We did this for crowdfunding to obtain capital for our crypto-related projects to strengthen the industry and help bring it mainstream. We did not do it for a pump and dump or any form of price manipulation.  Any fundraising capital obtained is going into product development.  Hard to believe in the world of cryptoscam, we know, but we are serious about building the company.  Keep a close eye on it over the next few months.

a wall at 2k would be great .... provides real support for investors to know that company is willing to support them ....

also it would make price start rising from that point

so this do not happen

Back to 1.4K we go.    Sadly, it only took a third of a bitcoin to do that. 

back to 1K 
It is future
Sembro Development (OP)

Activity: 73

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 11:32:07 AM

Here is an update where we stand. Please read and provide feedback. We do not want to rush into anything until a majority of the community approves so as to not further aggrevate any early buyers. 

1) If we place a buy wall now then people who picked up on the dump can easily lock in a large profit and will sell, so early buyers may not be able to exit their positions if they wish to do so.
2) We did not have Bittrex place the buy wall because we clearly asked for community input via email over a 24 hour period post-ITO and only received one email, which was for a refund, which we processed. 
3) If we placed the buy wall now, later buyers could exit their positions before early buyers have the opportunity and that defeats the purpose because the whole point of the wall was to help out early buyers. 

We are trying to reach the best solution across the board, but it is very hard with many completely different strategies posted on this thread.  We will work towards satisfying early buyers but we need them to communicate directly with us via email or DM on twitter. 
r95222

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 11:44:02 AM

Here is an update where we stand. Please read and provide feedback. We do not want to rush into anything until a majority of the community approves so as to not further aggrevate any early buyers. 

1) If we place a buy wall now then people who picked up on the dump can easily lock in a large profit and will sell, so early buyers may not be able to exit their positions if they wish to do so.
2) We did not have Bittrex place the buy wall because we clearly asked for community input via email over a 24 hour period post-ITO and only received one email, which was for a refund, which we processed. 
3) If we placed the buy wall now, later buyers could exit their positions before early buyers have the opportunity and that defeats the purpose because the whole point of the wall was to help out early buyers. 

We are trying to reach the best solution across the board, but it is very hard with many completely different strategies posted on this thread.  We will work towards satisfying early buyers but we need them to communicate directly with us via email or DM on twitter. 

I am one of early investor, I want refund.
What data do you need?
https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-_SMBR   is closed.
I cant find the proof of purchase.
Rysii

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 11:44:59 AM

We are trying to reach the best solution across the board, but it is very hard with many completely different strategies posted on this thread.  We will work towards satisfying early buyers but we need them to communicate directly with us via email or DM on twitter.  

Devs, I must give you major kudos for even bothering to respond to scam/shady/etc accusations.

I'm not sure if the Sembro team is new here, but let me give you guys a piece of advice. BCT is a cesspool of manipulation. Im not going to go into details, but I will say this is NOT the best place to take people seriously. My suggestions is to resume your campaign updates, etc, on twitter AND your very own forum. I can tell you from experiences that 95% of the FUD doesn't follow coins when they migrate to other forums.

I wouldn't advise you to completely abandon Bitcointalk, oh God no, dont do that. But at the very least, you need to create a NEW SELF-MODERATED thread.

As an investor, it is clear to me that you guys are very serious with your plans for the future of SMBR, and I know you guys have probably been uneasy getting T-Boned by the merciless BCTalk community. I just want to say that these are the vocal minority.

Finally, I want to leave of with this:

Keep the BTC funds. Forget the buy wall. As a SMBR investor, I took the risk of buying in ITO and invested in SMBR for the sake of investing in it and seeing the projects come into fruition. Not this 'quick coin-flip major profit' mindset these vocal minority are clearly all about. If you give in to these ridiculous suggestions, you will only be instilling this type of behavior for future ICO's/startups whose value may decrease upon launch. In the long-term, this buy-wall business post-ITO is no good. The coins have been distributed and investors who came in later are just begging for a buy wall to be set up. Most likely half of the people here demanding a buy wall are those who bought SMBR post-ITO.

You have done what you can, and let me tell you, no matter what you do at this point, you are going to get major flak for it.

Do the BEST thing for the community in the long-run and that is to USE those ITO funds for further development of your projects lined up for Sembro. Please do not give in to what has become of this thread post-launch. Again, I say all this as a SMBR investor & am sure that I have invested more in the ITO than 90% of the people complaining here.

Devs, keep the BTC and develop SMBR. FUDsters, let this be a lesson to you on what true investing means.

To the rest, I can tell you right now that in time, SMBR will go back to ITO prices and well surpass it. So keep calm.

Very old & common saying but it clearly applies here as it does to real world businesses, startups, other altcoins, and of course, Bitcoin -- "Rome wasn't built in a day"
CryptoGeneral

Activity: 219
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2014, 11:55:50 AM

We are trying to reach the best solution across the board, but it is very hard with many completely different strategies posted on this thread.  We will work towards satisfying early buyers but we need them to communicate directly with us via email or DM on twitter.  

Devs, I must give you major kudos for even bothering to respond to scam/shady/etc accusations.

I'm not sure if the Sembro team is new here, but let me give you guys a piece of advice. BCT is a cesspool of manipulation. Im not going to go into details, but I will say this is NOT the best place to take people seriously. My suggestions is to resume your campaign updates, etc, on twitter AND your very own forum. I can tell you from experiences that 95% of the FUD doesn't follow coins when they migrate to other forums.

I wouldn't advise you to completely abandon Bitcointalk, oh God no, dont do that. But at the very least, you need to create a NEW SELF-MODERATED thread.

As an investor, it is clear to me that you guys are very serious with your plans for the future of SMBR, and I know you guys have probably been uneasy getting T-Boned by the merciless BCTalk community. I just want to say that these are the vocal minority.

Keep the BTC funds. Forget the buy wall. As a SMBR investor, I took the risk of buying in ITO and invested in SMBR for the sake of investing in it and seeing the projects come into fruition. Not this 'quick coin-flip major profit' mindset these vocal minority are clearly all about. If you give in to these ridiculous suggestions, you will only be instilling this type of behavior for future ICO's/startups whose value may decrease upon launch. In the long-term, this buy-wall business post-ITO is no good. The coins have been distributed and investors who came in later are just begging for a buy wall to be set up. Most likely half of the people here demanding a buy wall are those who bought SMBR post-ITO.

You have done what you can, and let me tell you, no matter what you do at this point, you are going to get major flak for it.

Do the BEST thing for the community in the long-run and that is to USE those ITO funds for further development of your projects lined up for Sembro. Please do not give in to what has become of this thread post-launch. Again, I say all this as a SMBR investor & am sure that I have invested more in the ITO than 90% of the people complaining here.

Devs, keep the BTC and develop SMBR. FUDsters, let this be a lesson to you on what true investing means.

To the rest, I can tell you right now that in time, SMBR will go back to ITO prices and well surpass it. So keep calm.

Very old & common saying but it clearly applies here as it does to real world businesses, startups, other altcoins, and of course, Bitcoin -- "Rome wasn't built in a day"

Is this your first post? Noob accounts are often used for FUD. It is amazing to see that the same thing works the other way around...
TiberiuC

Activity: 311

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 12:03:21 PM

So you registered today to make this post....
Do you have any affiliation with the dev team?
Real businessmen making sockpuppet accounts.
JSpike

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 12:17:49 PM

I still believe the only way to have a bright future is to place a big buy wall.
The bigger the better, most of the people will not sell when the buy wall is big enough, people will place new buy orders above the wall.
I would not sell if their is a big buy wall.

Like to personal solution you destroy the coin, people will not have any trust left for the future, atleast don't want to take the risk.

If you want to solve directly with ITO buyers, please contact me and I like my compensation, then Iam done with this project, cause people will dump way lower then current hopeless prices.

At last please make up your mind, take a decision! Each day you tell us to wait one more day, this is not helping to rebuild trust.
Sembro Development (OP)

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 12:20:34 PM

So you registered today to make this post....
Do you have any affiliation with the dev team?
Real businessmen making sockpuppet accounts.

That's not our account.
Rysii

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 12:22:17 PM

I have reasons as to why I chose to post in here with a newly registered account. To put it simply, I have a history of 'post tracking' and I'll leave it at that. It doesn't matter and quite frankly, I respect and see where your doubts are coming from. But also, I dont really care. Believe what you will.

What I posted was merely a suggestion to the dev team. They may just completely ignore it. Whatever they decide to do, I know that there will be people who will complain regardless. On a side note, I'm all for community votes which was actually my initial suggestion. But with something like this post ITO buy-wall business, the votes will of course be biased by those who obviously just want to cancel out their investments without a loss. That's just not how investing works.
Sembro Development (OP)

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 12:32:08 PM

I still believe the only way to have a bright future is to place a big buy wall.
The bigger the better, most of the people will not sell when the buy wall is big enough, people will place new buy orders above the wall.
I would not sell if their is a big buy wall.

Like to personal solution you destroy the coin, people will not have any trust left for the future, atleast don't want to take the risk.

If you want to solve directly with ITO buyers, please contact me and I like my compensation, then Iam done with this project, cause people will dump way lower then current hopeless prices.

At last please make up your mind, take a decision! Each day you tell us to wait one more day, this is not helping to rebuild trust.

We're not telling to wait one more day. We gave a 24 hour window post-ITO to grant refunds, got one request. Now we are opening it up again. That's more than fair is it not?
pbj sammich

Activity: 272

Fighting Liquid with Liquid

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 12:35:07 PM

placing the buy wall, raises the price, which certainly helps early buyers.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: