Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:40:35 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Unarmed teen shot by cops for a sandwich  (Read 3150 times)
Mike Christ
aka snapsunny
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 05:08:08 AM

White off-duty St Louis police officer shoots dead black teenager

How to make money as a reporter 101

sensationalism (sɛnˈseɪʃənəˌlɪzəm)
n
1. the use of sensational language, etc, to arouse an intense emotional response

Emotional response (ITC racism) -> more views -> more holla holla get dolla from advertisers

May the rioters and their victims be damned.

awesome31312 (OP)

Activity: 826
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 05:22:09 AM

n
1. the use of sensational language, etc, to arouse an intense emotional response

Emotional response (ITC racism) -> more views -> more holla holla get dolla from advertisers

As a private journalist I can confirm this is accurate.

However, police are more likely to shoot black unarmed teens than armed white rednecks.

Account recovered 08-12-2019
awesome31312 (OP)

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 07:48:49 AM

However, police are more likely to shoot black unarmed teens than armed white rednecks.

So... you are less likely to get shot if you have the means to defend yourself.

Is there some kind of reward we can give you for sharing this valuable information?

The best reward you can give me is spreading awareness. Talk back to the anti-gun social democrat movement.

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 03:50:56 PM

Look, it's the fault of the city council for not making sure that police policy is properly expounded. Police have, in the past, simply done what is reasonably right. Since there is FBI training involved these days, police are trained to do what is wrong. Now, it is up to the city council to familiarize themselves with what is going on, including police policy, and what police policy really should be, and then fire the whole police department if necessary, and restart a new one with the correct policies in place.

The people need to do something about the city council in ways that are peaceful and legal.

Smiley

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 03:58:42 PM

Is there some kind of reward we can give you for sharing this valuable information?

The best reward you can give me is spreading awareness. Talk back to the anti-gun social democrat movement.

Meh... I don't think the anti-gun social democrat movement is interested in anything I have to say. I'll just continue to own and carry firearms instead.

Sorry I couldn't be of greater assistance!

I agree. And further, when government tries to step in and prevent me from self-protection, here's some of the stuff I do:

http://www.myprivateaudio.com/Karl-Lentz.html = Angela Stark's Talkshoe.

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5duR4OvEHHxOSdEZhANETw = TrustInAllLaw snippets of Karl's audios.

http://www.broadmind.org/ = Karl's main page.

http://www.unkommonlaw.co.uk/ = Karl's United Kingdom page.

http://www.youtube.com/user/765736/videos?view=0&live_view=500&flow=grid&sort=da = Craig Lynch's snippets page.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HOkAHRzuiOA&list=PLHrkQxgz0mg6kUBciD-HIvTXByqjcIZ-D = Ten great Youtube videos, might be the best introduction to Karl.

http://www.talkshoe.com/talkshoe/web/talkCast.jsp?masterId=127469&cmd=tc = Karl's Talkshoe site.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iua56K4Mysk = Karl Lentz - The Brian Bonar Incident - YouTube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdHLHWS4gPE = Lentz-Sense - don't be a More~On - YouTube.

Other Info

http://voidjudgments.com/ = The Secret is most judgments are Void on their face and not merely voidable.

http://educationcenter2000.com/Trinsey-v-Paglario.htm = Trinsey v. Pagliaro - Attorneys cannot "speak" in common law trials if the one who is bringing the suit orders it. Holding from Trinsey v. Pagliaro: "An attorney for the plaintiff cannot admit evidence into the court. He is either an attorney or a witness."

And I do it in such a way that I get some profit out of it.

Smiley

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
Kluge
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1015

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 04:37:34 PM

n

Not sure I'd blame protesters. They aren't doing much rioting. Reporters broke the camel's back and maybe should be brought up on charges for being so irresponsible and greedy, but it's clearly part of something bigger which just needed a tiny spark to set off. Parents insisting he had only some type of bullet-firing sandwich didn't help, either... -but people are clearly looking for some kind of responsible leaders on this who can cause the sparks and bring the change they want instead of letting faux reporters and shootings set off uncontrolled & undisciplined responses. The LA riots are still well-known - so like with Vietnam, people are going to scrutinize anything done now looking for parallels -- there's no place for violence in causing change for the better right now. They seem like they have a lot of pent up anger at what's happening but've been disenfranchised and became cynical in the old leadership structures in the black community which lacks any catalyzing figure or progress they can feel. The media establishment pushes toothless profiteers like Al Sharpton, but the responses seen, especially in Ferguson, makes it clear these kinds of people are utterly ineffective. Obama's probably the best leader the black community is being given right now, but he really can't connect to people and catalyze movements the way someone on the outside could and I'd argue he lacks credibility, now. I'd guess he would've been a much more effective leader as a senator and could've had a lasting legacy, maybe even a national day.

-But what the Hell do I know about this?
awesome31312 (OP)

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 05:29:11 PM

Meh... I don't think the anti-gun social democrat movement is interested in anything I have to say. I'll just continue to own and carry firearms instead.

Sorry I couldn't be of greater assistance!

Appealing to emotion is the oldest tactic in politics. Every gun control ad has children on them. Every "counter-terrorist security measure" (euphemism for illegal searches) notice has Airplanes or tall buildings drawn on it, subliminal messaging.

GreenBits
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1048

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 11:36:14 PM

Not sure I'd blame protesters. They aren't doing much rioting. Reporters broke the camel's back and maybe should be brought up on charges for being so irresponsible and greedy, but it's clearly part of something bigger which just needed a tiny spark to set off. Parents insisting he had only some type of bullet-firing sandwich didn't help, either... -but people are clearly looking for some kind of responsible leaders on this who can cause the sparks and bring the change they want instead of letting faux reporters and shootings set off uncontrolled & undisciplined responses. The LA riots are still well-known - so like with Vietnam, people are going to scrutinize anything done now looking for parallels -- there's no place for violence in causing change for the better right now. They seem like they have a lot of pent up anger at what's happening but've been disenfranchised and became cynical in the old leadership structures in the black community which lacks any catalyzing figure or progress they can feel. The media establishment pushes toothless profiteers like Al Sharpton, but the responses seen, especially in Ferguson, makes it clear these kinds of people are utterly ineffective. Obama's probably the best leader the black community is being given right now, but he really can't connect to people and catalyze movements the way someone on the outside could and I'd argue he lacks credibility, now. I'd guess he would've been a much more effective leader as a senator and could've had a lasting legacy, maybe even a national day.

-But what the Hell do I know about this?

Kluge gets it  Grin

You can sit with us.
devguy22

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 12:06:41 AM

Awful stuff here...
awesome31312 (OP)

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 03:25:38 AM

Awful stuff here...

I wish people would wake up and realize how terrible our police is becoming.

bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1217

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 04:19:14 AM

That might be true. But there are valid reasons for that as well. Most of the home invasions / store robberies in urban areas are carried out by armed black youth. So the police officers view all of them with suspicion.
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 03:12:16 PM

And these guys are trained marksmen? Professionals even? I thought they had to pass tests in order to participate, as well as demonstrate continuing competence over the course of employment.
A lot of people think this. In fact most urban cops shoot very little and when they do they shoot in some cramped indoor range. If you are a serious amateur then you know I would not be bragging to say I shoot way better than most cops. My dad was a cop (St. Louis county). Even as a kid I shot better than almost all his cop friends.
The secret is trigger time. I shoot a few hundred rounds a week. A typical cop may take 6 months to shoot that much.  Because cops do not use their guns much at all, they do not need to practice all that much. A cop's pen, or a their radio is far more useful.

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
awesome31312 (OP)

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 02:55:57 AM

how the fuck was he unarmed if he shot at the policeman

Where in the article does it say that?

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 3099

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2014, 03:15:02 AM

The officer chased the man, an altercation ensued and the man fired at the officer, the police chief said. The officer returned fire and killed the man, who was 18.

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
ANTIcentralized

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 04:48:02 AM

And these guys are trained marksmen? Professionals even? I thought they had to pass tests in order to participate, as well as demonstrate continuing competence over the course of employment.
A lot of people think this. In fact most urban cops shoot very little and when they do they shoot in some cramped indoor range. If you are a serious amateur then you know I would not be bragging to say I shoot way better than most cops. My dad was a cop (St. Louis county). Even as a kid I shot better than almost all his cop friends.
The secret is trigger time. I shoot a few hundred rounds a week. A typical cop may take 6 months to shoot that much.  Because cops do not use their guns much at all, they do not need to practice all that much. A cop's pen, or a their radio is far more useful.
Most police officers will never shoot their gun in the line of duty. Most police officers will not use any of their tools except for their handcuffs, radio and pen while working as a police officer. Many police officers will likely not even need to point their gun at anyone in their official capacity as a police officer. Police officers will not even use their handcuffs every day and for some using them will be a very rare occurrence.

They do need to receive training when they are first hired as police officers as to how to use their handgun. They likely need to go through periodic training after they are hired, but they are far from professional marksmen.
awesome31312 (OP)

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 05:10:06 AM

The officer chased the man, an altercation ensued and the man fired at the officer, the police chief said. The officer returned fire and killed the man, who was 18.

Keyword: "The police chief said"

They've been known to bullshit on many occasions, they've lost credibility

cryptocoiner

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

hyperboria - next internet

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2014, 05:13:05 AM

St.Louis are cool =)

BCEmporium
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 05:42:47 AM

Keyword: "The police chief said"

They've been known to bullshit on many occasions, they've lost credibility

According to Dotson, ballistics evidence recovered from the scene suggested the teenager fired three shorts. The officer returned fire with 17 rounds. Dotson was unable to say why the officer fired so may shots.

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
  TRUE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM 
DECENTRALISED AUTONOMOUS UNIVERSES

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|
TheButterZone
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 1031

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2014, 05:49:08 AM

This just in, shorts are deadly. Better not tell Bart Simpson.

Saying that you don't trust someone because of their behavior is completely valid.
DhaniBoy

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 04:35:48 PM

as an armed civilian, police should not do things arbitrarily like that, it is beyond humanity, armed police should have been posted under multiple tests, especially psychological tests, namely how their emotions are very influential when holding a gun, shoot someone who is not guilty without a weapon is something really not justified by the law, hopefully it can be processed according to the law and get a just punishment ...  Cool

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: