Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 04:51:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: im done  (Read 3194 times)
person1029 (OP)

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 05:57:57 AM

this is probably a meaningless post here, since everyone talks about crypto
but ive reasoned im giving up on listening to these forums and caring about crypto all together,

i dont speak for everyone obviusly but specifically the altcoin community
is filled with a lot of greed

what i see is a few group of people cloning coins over and over again, creating whatever shady method to get the most of their own coin, then dumping it
and repeating

while the supporters are just tryin to make money in the proccess, which is kind of lame since a majority lose money to the devs

if one coin wins this at some poitn i hope its dogecoin, because its funny and doesnt involve deaththreats from the community

and my point about the altcoin cloning is probably obvious to anyone who has been readin the altcoin forums lon enough but everytime i check them i just et miserable and feel bad for the people who are posting their hatred against devs
but whatever if someone finds it enjoyable to follow / mine / trade altcoins its good for them jus tspeaking for myself

Trance

Activity: 551
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 06:07:01 AM

The world is filled with greed. Don't forget

Some people are so poor ALL they have is money
shawshankinmate37927

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

Bitcoin: The People's Bailout

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 06:09:15 AM

but ive reasoned im giving up on listening to these forums and caring about crypto all together,

what i see is a few group of people cloning coins over and over again, creating whatever shady method to get the most of their own coin, then dumping it
and repeating

while the supporters are just tryin to make money in the proccess, which is kind of lame since a majority lose money to the devs

if one coin wins this at some poitn i hope its dogecoin, because its funny and doesnt involve deaththreats from the community

and my point about the altcoin cloning is probably obvious to anyone who has been readin the altcoin forums lon enough but everytime i check them i just et miserable and feel bad for the people who are posting their hatred against devs
but whatever if someone finds it enjoyable to follow / mine / trade altcoins its good for them jus tspeaking for myself

So long.  Be sure to come back and let us know how fiat is working out for you from time to time.

"It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning."   - Henry Ford
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4228
Merit: 4500

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 06:48:18 AM

altcoin trading is only good if your part of the pre-mine, if not.. never touch altcoins. but dont use altcoins as your excuse to give up on bitcoins. atleast hold 1 or 2 bitcoins (not life savings, but a reasonable amount) and dont touch them.

come back in 6 months-2 years and see what your hoard is worth

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 06:58:09 AM

The Altcoin section is pretty savage. Going there is like driving through that side of town where you lock your doors and hope you don't run out of gas.

Q7

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2014, 07:14:10 AM

And that is the reason why i only keep all my stash in bitcoin and small amount in dogecoin and litecoin. Anyway that being said don't put so much hate in altcoin, it's a great way to double up your holdings ....that is if you managed to get in early

Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 02:12:39 PM

i feel sorry for devs cloners too they are picked on soo much Sad

all they did is try and post 1,218 coins making minor changes to Bitcoin or Litecoin etc jeez !
these guys worked their ass off hitting the scroll wheel on that Cloning Tutorial they read have some respect !

don't pick on the poor devs guys they have their mouths to feed dammit and if it takes running a ponzi scheme and suckering kids for lunch money then so be it.

these guys are unemployed for a reason so they HAVE to do this pyramid scheme cloning crap how else are they going to pay for their Lambo's ?

oh and Doge ? that is truly hilarious LOL
It is the worst coin ever made and a useless piece of shit rip off clone coin with an unfunny icon stolen from Google.
it is the very definition of scam / clone coin and is a cancer on the Altcoin scene has contributed to making Bitcoin itself look like a scam too !

Doge coin is going no where trust me.. it's doomed !

FUD first & ask questions later™
kelsey
Legendary

Activity: 1876

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 02:16:30 PM

So long.  Be sure to come back and let us know how fiat is working out for you from time to time.

the OP's issue is the fact that 99.9% of this alt community is in it for the fiat  Cry
yogibaer
Legendary

Activity: 1131
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 02:38:27 PM

the OP's issue is the fact that 99.9% of this alt community is in it for the fiat  Cry

That's very true!!!
Este Nuno
Legendary

Activity: 826

amarha

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 03:23:08 PM

and repeating

Not all projects out there are run by greedy people just out to make a buck. Maybe 99% of them are, but there are some gems out there if you're willing to sift through the shit. And if you're not that's understandable and I don't really blame you.
digitalindustry

Activity: 798

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2014, 03:34:43 PM

and repeating

this reminds me of another "famous" "that's it i'm done" topic.

ha ha .

anyhow....

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
itsAj

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 03:36:03 PM

and repeating

Not all projects out there are run by greedy people just out to make a buck. Maybe 99% of them are, but there are some gems out there if you're willing to sift through the shit. And if you're not that's understandable and I don't really blame you.

Exactly there is some really important projects in the altcoin development section.
rabbiter

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 03:42:16 PM

and repeating

Spoken like a true naive millennial brat.

So baby found out some people are trying to get what they can?

Welcome to the world boy.

Here's a life tip. How you choose to behave in that environment is about your integrity. And recognising your own selfishness would be a major first step.

I stay because among the hubris the financial systems of tomorrow are potentially being forged. There are some incredibly talented people on these forums, some of whom might shape your future whether you know it yet or not.

PS Dogecoin?  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
UnicornFarts

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 03:49:00 PM

The Altcoin section is pretty savage. Going there is like driving through that side of town where you lock your doors and hope you don't run out of gas.

may put this in my quote section
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 04:09:42 PM

may put this in my quote section

Haha, I should have known this thread would get moved to Altcoin. *click* *click* (it's full, thank god)

Coingrab

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

Got to get them all!

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 04:26:10 PM

and repeating

Far more greed scams and death threats and real death in fiat. I'm sure ot's the same for BTC as well. Just use your head and look for signs its a scam coin etc.

KrLos

Activity: 768

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 04:34:33 PM

I learned a lot about cryptos and people a while back.

So I constantly read this to see how some scams are evolving and maybe wich altcoins worth my time.

I have supported few because I liked, some worked, others was just scams.

Even tough I think this is part of the normal evolution, and supporting some alts I might be supporting an innovation that will help Bitcoin in the long run.

Yes, I have lost some money, but that's why I only invest what I can afford to lose.

Cheers.
fr4nkthetank
Legendary

Activity: 2294
Merit: 1182

Now the money is free, and so the people will be

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 04:35:07 PM

The world is filled with greed. Don't forget

yeah but these neckbeard devs and so greedy and fucking hostile that they will take all the nails from the boat until the boat sinks.  they dont care about anything.  the world is filled with greed, but when people are willing to have it all burn down for their own greed, they usually get killed.
qqNxt

Activity: 468

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 04:38:38 PM

it is hard to handle the truth, the world is run by greed.
Kryptonite

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 04:40:42 PM

as long bitcoin depends on fiat and altcoins depends on btc
none of these crypto currency will ever thrive.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: