Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 01:36:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: e-Gulden: even bijkletsen  (Read 125012 times)
Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 06:15:35 PM

Am I too late for the Pump, does anyone know which group is doing it?

The group is called e-Gulden community

Cool what news came out to cause the massive pump? Smiley

All news can be found in this threat, to sum it up, this coin has had a wild history that has caused it's price to spike low. The community had to regroup and now has a foundation that will support the introduction to the dutch audience. Today's pricemove was nothing more then a correction from a manipulated low price and a sign that the EFL community is much stronger then most people thought would be possible.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
OldManKid

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 06:18:26 PM

All news can be found in this threat, to sum it up, this coin has had a wild history that has caused it's price to spike low. The community had to regroup and now has a foundation that will support the introduction to the dutch audience. Today's pricemove was nothing more then a correction from a manipulated low price and a sign that the EFL community is much stronger then most people thought would be possible.

The price move today was a pump or was it a correction? So there won't be a dump in price then?
Anonylz

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 06:24:33 PM

The price move today was a pump or was it a correction? So there won't be a dump in price then?

there will not be a dump by anyone I talked too, however I do not know all the big holders and some of them are more into Guldencoin, so they might want to sell, our community however thinks today's price is still ridiculously cheap and will not sell.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
PsychoticBoy
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1010

Parental Advisory Explicit Content

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 07:17:41 PM

Ik ben erg positief gestemd over de ontwikkelingen omtrent de koers van EFL.

Er is genoeg vertrouwen in deze coin om er een groot succes van te maken.
Mijn support heeft het Smiley

Ik zou zeggen sla nu nog snel even wat EFL in voor de prijs nog verder stijgt, hou in je achter hoofd dat er maar 21 Miljoen EFL ooit in omloop komen en dat we bijna de blockhalvering naderen dus wees optijd Wink

Groeten
server
Legendary

Activity: 892
Merit: 1002

1 BTC =1 BTC

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 07:42:12 PM

Premine reserve    4,957,910
Coins mined 10,433,840

OldManKid

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 07:48:59 PM

Premine reserve    4,957,910
Coins mined 10,433,840

Price is already dropping. Sad, the pumpers need to put those low btc orders above 4k to keep price stable.
OldManKid

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 07:55:18 PM

Come on lets push the price higher!
mother_goose

Activity: 8

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 05:27:40 PM

This is looking like a Pump and dump to me, lots of btc is being put at lower buy orders with no intention to buy efl but to make the buys look good. This is typical of every pump and dump I have seen.

I don't get the whole Idea behind pump and dump statements. It just rhime's well and it is easy to repeat over and over like a broken record. Let's just try to get this straight.

If I would be hungry for a coin, I wouldn't wait for my large buy order to be filled by the market. I would just buy what is available right know, knowing I pay more than I would if I tried to stay in the market. Some people spend hours on exchanges trying to collect pennies, while others just invest, anticipating for long term revenue.

If you willingly pay too much (sub-optimal) you may be called a pumper. In effect you just blew a hole on the sell-side, but, depending on the market liquidity/viscosity, that hole will be refilled. You cannot call that dumping, since it is just a law of nature. Naming things Pump and Dump (in that order) you suggest there is one actor that does both. When you dump, you blow a hole on the buy side and you receive too little (sub-optimal again), which makes Pump and Dump very silly indeed.

The lower buy-orders you mention are smarter. These are just anticipating the liquid market and catch a few coins on the wave back instead of buying at the top.

OldManKid

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 05:41:44 PM

This is looking like a Pump and dump to me, lots of btc is being put at lower buy orders with no intention to buy efl but to make the buys look good. This is typical of every pump and dump I have seen.

I don't get the whole Idea behind pump and dump statements. It just rhime's well and it is easy to repeat over and over like a broken record. Let's just try to get this straight.

If I would be hungry for a coin, I wouldn't wait for my large buy order to be filled by the market. I would just buy what is available right know, knowing I pay more than I would if I tried to stay in the market. Some people spend hours on exchanges trying to collect pennies, while others just invest, anticipating for long term revenue.

If you willingly pay too much (sub-optimal) you may be called a pumper. In effect you just blew a hole on the sell-side, but, depending on the market liquidity/viscosity, that hole will be refilled. You cannot call that dumping, since it is just a law of nature. Naming things Pump and Dump (in that order) you suggest there is one actor that does both. When you dump, you blow a hole on the buy side and you receive too little (sub-optimal again), which makes Pump and Dump very silly indeed.

The lower buy-orders you mention are smarter. These are just anticipating the liquid market and catch a few coins on the wave back instead of buying at the top.

Pump and dump is basically a group of people getting together at one point in time to push the price up and then push the price down, if your trying to suggest otherwise then you have not been involved with cryptos very long. Smiley
In other words if you think a few individuals sat down at the same time on a Saturday day or night depending where you are to push the price up after 3 months of constant selling by coincidence then you must live on another planet. Wink
Anonylz

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 06:08:28 PM

Vandaag heb ik een bevestiging gekregen dat ik op bezoek mag komen bij de international-game-architecture-and-design opleiding van de hogeschool NHTV in Breda. Er staat nog geen datum vast, maar het eerste gesprek zal volgende week plaatsvinden. Zodra er meer nieuws is horen jullie dit natuurlijk van mij.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
OldManKid

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 05:19:03 AM

Looks like it was a decent pump and dump by the e-Gulden community. Smiley
Anonylz

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 12:37:08 PM

The e-Gulden community was, like I stated before, not behind this dump. There is a entity that tries to give our coin as much loss of face as possible, but all they achieve is higher profit for the ones that believe in the crypto-thought. They will not manage to break us and we will prevail, this war is not over! to be continued...

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
OldManKid

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 05:14:11 AM

The e-Gulden community was, like I stated before, not behind this dump. There is a entity that tries to give our coin as much loss of face as possible, but all they achieve is higher profit for the ones that believe in the crypto-thought. They will not manage to break us and we will prevail, this war is not over! to be continued...

Do you think it might be the lluminati involved here?
Anonylz

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 06:23:59 PM

I prefer to look at our progress instead of making some kind of thin foil conspiracy about how I broke my neck Wink

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
OldManKid

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 08:56:26 PM

I prefer to look at our progress instead of making some kind of thin foil conspiracy about how I broke my neck Wink

Anonylz what on earth are you on about? lol

You telling me there is some entity behind EFLs price dump and then you say you prefer to look at your progress instead of tin foil conspiracy. Smiley
Captain YCLO

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

e-Gulden \/igilante

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2014, 04:59:09 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=843017.msg9404134#msg9404134

Your Children Live On
OldManKid

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 09:20:14 AM

If the pump and dump will be a weekly thing, let me know and I will help push the price up to about 3000, just pm me  a day in advance when you guys are about to start pumping the price.
Zeta0S
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1031

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 01:25:16 PM

Kom ff in NL hallo zeggen.
Nog nieuws?
Ja, er was een dump die niet nader te verklaren was.

Get a HUGE 3% discount with promo code: MOON @ Genesis Mining
https://www.genesis-mining.com
Anonylz

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 11:49:55 PM

Jammer mijn intresse in crypto was door introductie van de EFL gewekt en jammer dat het niet echt een populaire munt is tot nu toe. Maar wat niet is kan komen.

Hoi Kawa900js, let alsjeblieft niet te veel op Zeta0s, hij heeft het tot zijn doel gemaakt om een deel van onze community uit te maken die de ontwikkeling tegenwerkt, daarom wordt dit forum door ons niet actief als communicatiemiddel gebruikt. Onze community is door de recente ontwikkeling gegroeid en dat heeft zich vertaald in de prijs. Behalve een openbare broncode, staat er namens ons een artikel op coincourant.nl/een-ietwat-verlate-reactie-op-het-nu-al-roemruchte-eba-rapport-door-de-electronic-gulden-foundation/ en http://www.coin-info.nl/reactie-op-het-eba-rapport/ en wie weet waar nog meer. We zijn bezig om bij diverse onderwijsinstellingen onze innovatie aan het licht te brengen. We vorderen gestaag al zijn er sommigen die dit niet accepteren en zichzelf hierdoor (on)bewust financieel benadelen. Sinds het plaatsen van dit artikel is onze prijs verdrievoudigd, met pieken van ver-6 voudiging, wat zich ook in de netwerksnelheid heeft weerspiegeld. Er wordt gewerkt aan de volgende fase van de munt en zijn op dit moment stadhouders aan het benoemen, dus lijkt het je leuk om je stad te vertegenwoordigen namens e-Gulden, meldt je dan aan via ons forum.egulden.org !

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Sprite160

Activity: 281
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 04:08:31 PM

I don't see my pool listed on this thread...It's in my sig below.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: