Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:41:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: You are everything  (Read 2484 times)
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 3080

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2014, 07:29:08 AM

If you really wanted me to fulfill my debts, you'd stop spamming my posts every time I request a loan.  You've lost your marbles if you think I'm going to sell the peace of my soul to the machine and fund terrorism to pay my debts.

First of all, you already sold your soul to squall.  Drugs make you forget.  You don't have your soul anymore.  

There is no way you're getting another loan here while you still owe 53BTC and keep spending your payments on drugs.

I'm not the one lying vod.  I ride my bike everyday.

Every consider using PART of your gas/drug money to repay squall?  Why so selfish?

I said you can't ride your bike.   You don't have a license.  You don't have insurance.  But you don't care about that law any more than abusing children.  You feel you are above the law.

You need to bump into a police officer and spend a couple decades in prison.  Bad.

In Jurisdiction Mi ASSAULT ON FEMALE 14-33 B

Last month, he stuck his finger inside a six year old girl taking a bath.   Undecided

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 02:57:45 PM

If you really wanted me to fulfill my debts, you'd stop spamming my posts every time I request a loan.
Borrowing more money to dig yourself out of a hole is probably the worst thing you can possibly do.
We are helping you. You'll understand one day. Your not ready to understand yet.

mezmerizer9

Activity: 782
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 05:28:25 PM

You are possessed by darkness, greed, negativity and fear.  What some call ego, others know as satan.

wow are you serious? Don't tell me you're serious.

███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████?7?3████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[D]ecentralized application
[E]liminated third parties
[C]ontent distribution       

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation 

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

dank (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 06:38:08 PM

If you really wanted me to fulfill my debts, you'd stop spamming my posts every time I request a loan.  You've lost your marbles if you think I'm going to sell the peace of my soul to the machine and fund terrorism to pay my debts.

First of all, you already sold your soul to squall.  Drugs make you forget.  You don't have your soul anymore.  

There is no way you're getting another loan here while you still owe 53BTC and keep spending your payments on drugs.

I'm not the one lying vod.  I ride my bike everyday.

Every consider using PART of your gas/drug money to repay squall?  Why so selfish?

I said you can't ride your bike.   You don't have a license.  You don't have insurance.  But you don't care about that law any more than abusing children.  You feel you are above the law.

You need to bump into a police officer and spend a couple decades in prison.  Bad.

In Jurisdiction Mi ASSAULT ON FEMALE 14-33 B

Last month, he stuck his finger inside a six year old girl taking a bath.   Undecided

Right vod, and Obama is the messiah and you're totally at peace shilling a 20 year old on the internet.

If you really wanted me to fulfill my debts, you'd stop spamming my posts every time I request a loan.
Borrowing more money to dig yourself out of a hole is probably the worst thing you can possibly do.
We are helping you. You'll understand one day. Your not ready to understand yet.

Sure you are, the more you shill and try to defame me, the more people will awaken to the truth.  Sorta like how WWII helped the following generation turn against war and government.  I understand everything.

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
Bitcoin Magazine

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 06:46:36 PM

You are possessed by darkness, greed, negativity and fear.  What some call ego, others know as satan.

wow are you serious? Don't tell me you're serious.

he is.  he's obviously trying to destroy the world with satan unconciouslessly

i am here.
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 06:58:27 PM
Last edit: October 13, 2014, 07:40:39 PM by Buffer Overflow

Sure you are, the more you shill and try to defame me, the more people will awaken to the truth.  Sorta like how WWII helped the following generation turn against war and government.  I understand everything.
Yes, when daddy catches his infant son playing with the bleach bottles under the kitchen sink he is bad for taking them fun bottles away. Nasty bad daddy spoiling his fun.

The reality is the father is helping his son, but he is too immuture to see it. Very much like we are trying to help you dank, steer your life away from the drugs and crime path you foolishly chose.

dank (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 08:24:07 PM

Sure you are, the more you shill and try to defame me, the more people will awaken to the truth.  Sorta like how WWII helped the following generation turn against war and government.  I understand everything.
Yes, when daddy catches his infant son playing with the bleach bottles under the kitchen sink he is bad for taking them fun bottles away. Nasty bad daddy spoiling his fun.

The reality is the father is helping his son, but he is too immuture to see it. Very much like we are trying to help you dank, steer your life away from the drugs and crime path you foolishly chose.

Your analogy didn't have the same meaning as mine.

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
Bitcoin Magazine

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 08:29:44 PM

why do I come to this thread with a boner?  aren't six year olds illegal

i am here.
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 08:40:45 PM

Yours was false, mine was true. Truth will win in the end. Your endless acts of greed have only defamed yourself

Bitcoin Magazine

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 08:51:01 PM

Yours was false, mine was true. Truth will win in the end. Your endless acts of greed have only defamed yourself

too bad masturbation feels good

i am here.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: