Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 01:31:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Want to know what iGotSpots has been up to?  (Read 4365 times)
MMXIV

Activity: 252
Merit: 120

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 06:06:16 AM

any new client in the works that fixes the staking coins disappearing trick?

It's something I've been looking at. Not really sure what's causing it, yet. A quick reload fixes it, or the getinfo in debug is accurate

Yes, I know it's inconvenient and looks terrible, but thankfully it's just a GUI issue. I haven't noticed it on the daemon. It's on my to do list, but it's hard to reproduce. I'm not sure why it happens, but I don't see it very often

Have you seen it happen since upgrading to the client with the trading in it?

it depends when it happens. most commonly anothwr chain has orphaned your pos block. Usually a rescan or redownload of the chain will fix it.

No need to rescan. getinfo is still accurate and a client reload fixes it right away, they just don't show proper balances sometimes when going from balance to stake and back in the QT

kelsey
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 06:07:37 AM

It's something I've been looking at. Not really sure what's causing it, yet. A quick reload fixes it, or the getinfo in debug is accurate

Yes, I know it's inconvenient and looks terrible, but thankfully it's just a GUI issue. I haven't noticed it on the daemon. It's on my to do list, but it's hard to reproduce. I'm not sure why it happens, but I don't see it very often

Yes with the latest client my staking coins disappear on a continual basis ie almost all stakes disappear, yes they do re appear when I relaunch the client.
MMXIV

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 06:10:04 AM

Yes with the latest client my staking coins disappear on a continual basis ie almost all stakes disappear, yes they do re appear when I relaunch the client.

That's odd. Ok, I'll be running it on a GUI client that stakes often, I'll keep a close eye on it so I can try to see which transactions are causing it. They are accurate right now, so I'll keep watching when I see a stake pop up

Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 01:04:04 PM

Thanks for answering my questions on chat box before eh

This is interesting i guess for a few reasons.. offline staking is one i think. (i benefit not feature you said)

i could dig for some drama maybe but i won't bother maybe i will ask questions on chat again some time Wink
instead of here..

FUD first & ask questions later™
MMXIV

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 01:20:34 PM

Thanks for answering my questions on chat box before eh

This is interesting i guess for a few reasons.. offline staking is one i think. (i benefit not feature you said)

i could dig for some drama maybe but i won't bother maybe i will ask questions on chat again some time Wink
instead of here..

You can ask them in either place, or even #MMXIV on IRC. I don't mind you when you're being civil  Wink

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: