Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:05:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] rjk's Mega-mining Awesome Sauce  (Read 1714 times)
rjk (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

1ngldh

View Profile
May 17, 2012, 03:53:55 AM

Since MiningBuddy wields a fearsome delete button in the Mining section, I decided to re-post it here for your enjoyment and to ensure my hard work didn't go to waste.

Yep that's right, you too can hash twice as fast as everyone else! The difficulty will bow down at your feet and moon the rest of the poor slobs that don't have this gold-in-a-bottle! Hurry up and order today; at this price it sure won't last very long!

PRICING INFORMATION:
  • Mega Sauce: Over 9000 BTC, contact me for special order pricing and availability!
  • Maxi Sauce: 1337 BTC, ships in 4-6 weeks in a nuclear flask to contain the epic awesome boiling inside!
  • Mini Sauce: Only 199.99 BTC and ready for pre-orders today!
INSTRUCTIONS FOR PROPER APPLICATION:
Twice daily, pour rjk's Awesome Sauce liberally on the video cards in each of your rigs, and if you have them, on your FPGAs too. Within a week, your rigs will be assigned their own personal Mega-mining difficulty, available at select pools! Not only will the effective hash rate double, your personal difficulty will be 20% lower than the rest of the network, making you more profit than ever before!

Our super smart engineers have developed a new formula that when applied in liquid form, reduces the number of rounds needed for a valid hash from two to just one. However, the recipe is still secret and stored in a safe, even though it can be reverse engineered by bombarding it with neutrons. No one has a neutron accelerator yet, do they?

Of course, to ally fears of scamming ("who, us?") we are making our very own mail drop street address available to the public, and a phone number so that you can pump our engineers for the gen1. You can send us letters and view our pretty store front on Goggle Mappes here:

1337 leet street
Haxorville, CA 90001

11-900-RJK-MEGA

And here is a proof pic of the sauce itself!

Shipping container

Grin

Unfortunate similarities to other products and/or companies that already exist are purely coincidental.

Mining Rig Extraordinaire - the Trenton BPX6806 18-slot PCIe backplane [PICS] Dead project is dead, all hail the coming of the mighty ASIC!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
teflone

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

You're fat, because you dont have any pics on FB

View Profile
May 17, 2012, 03:59:27 AM

Ill take two, does this work on folding at home too ?  Roll Eyes

For Canadians by Canadians: Canada's Bitcoin Community - https://www.coinforum.ca/
Garr255
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

What's a GPU?

View Profile
May 17, 2012, 04:00:14 AM

I'll take 1337!

“First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.”  -- Mahatma Gandhi

Average time between signing on to bitcointalk: Two weeks. Please don't expect responses any faster than that!
rjk (OP)

1ngldh

View Profile
May 17, 2012, 04:01:42 AM

Ill take two, does this work on folding at home too ?  Roll Eyes
Your PPDs sir will skyrocket like never before. I also have a bridge for sale that you might be interested in.

Mining Rig Extraordinaire - the Trenton BPX6806 18-slot PCIe backplane [PICS] Dead project is dead, all hail the coming of the mighty ASIC!
Garr255
Legendary

What's a GPU?

View Profile
May 17, 2012, 04:03:14 AM

Is it the long lost bridge to Bitcoinica?

“First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.”  -- Mahatma Gandhi

Average time between signing on to bitcointalk: Two weeks. Please don't expect responses any faster than that!
rjk (OP)

1ngldh

View Profile
May 17, 2012, 04:05:28 AM

Is it the long lost bridge to Bitcoinica?
Yours for only 58k BTC. Dammit I need to sleep before I wake everyone up laughing so hard.

PatrickHarnett

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 17, 2012, 04:08:38 AM

Can I get mine with the rail car attached (if so, I'd like a pair)?
bitlane
Internet detective

Activity: 462

I heart thebaron

View Profile
May 17, 2012, 08:32:23 AM

Yep that's right, you too can hash twice as fast as everyone else! The difficulty will bow down at your feet and moon the rest of the poor slobs that don't have this gold-in-a-bottle! Hurry up and order today; at this price it sure won't last very long!

PRICING INFORMATION:
  • Mega Sauce: Over 9000 BTC, contact me for special order pricing and availability!
  • Maxi Sauce: 1337 BTC, ships in 4-6 weeks in a nuclear flask to contain the epic awesome boiling inside!
  • Mini Sauce: Only 199.99 BTC and ready for pre-orders today!
INSTRUCTIONS FOR PROPER APPLICATION:
Twice daily, pour rjk's Awesome Sauce liberally on the video cards in each of your rigs, and if you have them, on your FPGAs too. Within a week, your rigs will be assigned their own personal Mega-mining difficulty, available at select pools! Not only will the effective hash rate double, your personal difficulty will be 20% lower than the rest of the network, making you more profit than ever before!

Our super smart engineers have developed a new formula that when applied in liquid form, reduces the number of rounds needed for a valid hash from two to just one. However, the recipe is still secret and stored in a safe, even though it can be reverse engineered by bombarding it with neutrons. No one has a neutron accelerator yet, do they?

Of course, to ally fears of scamming ("who, us?") we are making our very own mail drop street address available to the public, and a phone number so that you can pump our engineers for the gen1. You can send us letters and view our pretty store front on Goggle Mappes here:

1337 leet street
Haxorville, CA 90001

11-900-RJK-MEGA

Do you plan to offer any 'ethnic' or 'regional' flavors for those of us looking for something a bit more exotic ?

How about a 'light' version. Is it possible to get ALL the performance with LESS calories ?

I am very excited about this and am looking forward to a trial run....

rjk (OP)

1ngldh

View Profile
May 17, 2012, 01:15:56 PM

Can I get mine with the rail car attached (if so, I'd like a pair)?

We still don't know the formula of Mega Sauce, except that it will be faster than the other two! We're pretty sure you will need to buy in batches of 10 to make it cost effective, and you are welcome to keep the rail car!

Do you plan to offer any 'ethnic' or 'regional' flavors for those of us looking for something a bit more exotic ?

How about a 'light' version. Is it possible to get ALL the performance with LESS calories ?

I am very excited about this and am looking forward to a trial run....

Maxi Sauce has an optional extra of a team of Brazilian girls that will show up and blow on your GPUs to keep them cool! Only 800.85 BTC extra!

We accidentally invented a lite version, that's the cheaper Mini Sauce product! It will probably cause your GPUs to overheat every few hours, but hey who cares when they are so much faster!

Garr255
Legendary

What's a GPU?

View Profile
May 17, 2012, 02:30:18 PM

Bahaha

mufa23
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001

I'd fight Gandhi.

View Profile
May 17, 2012, 11:41:01 PM

Seems legit...

...but will it blend?

Positive rep with: pekv2, AzN1337c0d3r, Vince Torres, underworld07, Chimsley, omegaaf, Bogart, Gleason, SuperTramp, John K. and guitarplinker
BadBear
v2.0
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1127

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2012, 11:51:33 PM

Is it still good for steaks?

1Kz25jm6pjNTaz8bFezEYUeBYfEtpjuKRG | PGP: B5797C4F

Tired of annoying signature ads? Ad block for signatures
Garr255
Legendary

What's a GPU?

View Profile
May 18, 2012, 12:11:33 AM

Is it still good for steaks?

Hi BadBear, I'm the new self-elected communications manager here at rjk's MMAS.
We do not suggest you consume the awesome sauce, but only because of the unknown effects (probably superpowers ex. flying, nightvision, etc...) rather than nutritional values. We can say, however, that the sauce does provide 1337% of the recommended daily value of awesomeness.

Edit: It might have been unclear that the sauce will give the steak the mentioned superpowers, not the consumer of the steak. Thinking we could give this to an animate being that could prove these features exist would be purely illogical and unethical.

Seems legit...

...but will it blend?

No.  Cool

rjk (OP)

1ngldh

View Profile
May 18, 2012, 01:11:32 AM

Thank you, Mr. Manager. If I may provide some insights into the sorely disappointing news that rjk's Awesome Sauce will not enable the mentioned superpowers, but would instead give them to the steak itself - the digestive process breaks down these benefits after the steak is eaten, so it won't work that way. You seem to have stumbled onto something though, and that is that we plan to make it work with a direct application - I.E., liberal application twice daily to the skull area.

However, we cannot at this moment recommend the treatment on humans, because of the rare and thus far unexplained side-effects that appear to manifest themselves after the enjoyment of some of the superpowers, namely that which gives the ability to go without food. When the dessert portion of the "going-without-food-but-still-tasting-it-as-if-it-were-there" superpower is activated, the strange side effects manifest themselves as follows:

Unfortunately, this requires a trip through the mangle, leaving the poor subject looking somewhat like this:

However, our engineers are always advancing! Please contact us if you wish to offer yourself for the cause of science!

Garr255
Legendary

What's a GPU?

View Profile
May 18, 2012, 01:18:52 AM

Because of the lack of interest (nobody has responded in seven whole minutes), we're now offering a bounty of -1337 coins to whoever would like to participate.

Gladamas

Activity: 294

Bitcoin today is what the internet was in 1998.

View Profile
May 18, 2012, 02:18:46 AM

The recipe is still secret and stored in a safe, even though it can be reverse engineered by bombarding it with neutrons. No one has a neutron accelerator yet, do they?

Would you please tell me if it contains uranium so I can reverse engineer it?

1GLADMZ5tL4HkS6BAWPfJLeZJCDHAd9Fr3 - LQ6Zx8v7fHVBiDX5Lmhbp6oEDB7dUFjANu
GPG 0xF219D5BB3C467E12 - Litecoin Forum
rjk (OP)

1ngldh

View Profile
May 18, 2012, 02:33:10 AM

The recipe is still secret and stored in a safe, even though it can be reverse engineered by bombarding it with neutrons. No one has a neutron accelerator yet, do they?

Would you please tell me if it contains uranium so I can reverse engineer it?
seekrits! NDAs! *foams at the mouth* We trust no one with that info, not even the engineers that developed that formula! Hey you engineer over there, come over here so I can do the obligatory daily Blackbeard-style execution!

We're pretty sure you won't grow extraneous limbs from using it on your rigs, but who sits by their rigs all day anyway?

check_status

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Web Dev, Db Admin, Computer Technician

View Profile
May 18, 2012, 06:50:48 PM

Damn you rjk. You are keeping us noobs at a disadvantage by high prices which only allows mega miners like Gigavps, Amazingrando and Mystery Miner as the only ones who can afford your secret sauce. The gap between the haves and haves less just get's larger. Without us noobs having access to your secret sauce, you are contributing to Bitcoin monopolies and cabals of concentrated Bitcoin wealth. Are you a Bitcoin globalist simpathizer?

For Bitcoin to be a true global currency the value of BTC needs always to rise.
If BTC became the global currency & money supply = 100 Trillion then ⊅1.00 BTC = $4,761,904.76.
P2Pool Server List | How To's and Guides Mega List |  1EndfedSryGUZK9sPrdvxHntYzv2EBexGA
rjk (OP)

1ngldh

View Profile
May 18, 2012, 06:53:10 PM

Closed due to lack of interest.  Cry

MelMan2002

Activity: 461
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 18, 2012, 07:00:41 PM

All I want to know is - when will this company be on glbse?

19F6veduCZcudwXuWoVosjmzziQz4EhBPS
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: