Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 01:35:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptonyx.com - up to 6% per week - Discussion  (Read 7832 times)
Keyser Soze

Activity: 470
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 05:49:19 PM

It's ok, I don't expect you to admit you are wrong.
THIS
Glad to hear we are on the same page then.  Grin
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
med_ved

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 01:53:48 PM

Stop promoting scams dude
I never started
You did create this thread and you do have a referral link in your sig, so you are obviously promoting this scheme. I guess you are (still) suggesting they are not a ponzi?

We already know you don't care if they are legitimate (not a ponzi), since you admitted it earlier. Your best reasoning for them being legitimate has been "but they are different", which is hardly compelling as most evidence points to the opposite.

It's ok, I don't expect you to admit you are wrong. You have a financial incentive to promote this scheme and nothing to gain by admitting you are wrong.
I invest in Cryptonyx more than three months and think that it is not a Ponzi. What do You have evidence that Cryptonyx is a Ponzi.
RAYDON

Activity: 47

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 09:00:37 PM

I invest in Cryptonyx too. Good project. Pays.
CRYPTONYX

Activity: 13

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2015, 09:03:30 AM

We are proud to announce that it has been exactly one year since the launch of our project. Thank you to everyone who supports us, it is a great pleasure to work with such investors.
CRYPTONYX is constantly improving and evolving and this year it will be no less intense. We stand at the beginning of a great future and you have the opportunity to join us.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: