Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:01:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Fixed] bitfloor no market data in Chrome  (Read 755 times)
DeathAndTaxes (OP)
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1079

Gerald Davis

View Profile
May 17, 2012, 01:02:11 PM
Last edit: May 17, 2012, 04:23:13 PM by DeathAndTaxes

So started looking into bitfloor but the market data screen has no data (everything is blank).

What is weird is the data is available via the API (and on 3rd party sites which use the API) but not on the exchange itself.

Anyone else have that issue?  I am using chrome.

If there a bitfloor announcement/support thread?
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
shtylman

Activity: 243
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 17, 2012, 04:19:20 PM

So started looking into bitfloor but the market data screen has no data (everything is blank).

What is weird is the data is available via the API (and on 3rd party sites which use the API) but not on the exchange itself.

Anyone else have that issue?  I am using chrome.

If there a bitfloor announcement/support thread?

What version of chrome are you using? We do lots of testing in chrome and the market data screen should be working correctly. Other users have not reported any problems (yet).
DeathAndTaxes (OP)
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1079

Gerald Davis

View Profile
May 17, 2012, 04:22:08 PM

Hmm weird.  I was on google chrome 18.x?.  When you asked the version I noticed in chrome it indicated a restart to complete an upgrade was required.  I restarted chrome and the site is working fine now.  Maybe chrome's internal updater broke something until the next restart.

shtylman

Activity: 243
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 17, 2012, 04:23:14 PM

Hmm weird.  I was on google chrome.  18.x?.  When you asked the version I noticed an restart for an upgrade was required.  I restarted chrome and the site is working fine now.

Glad to hear it. If you do notice any problems in the future, please don't hesitate to email support@bitfloor.com
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: