Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 07:18:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ERMIS (ERM) WALLET RELEASED |The Merchant Coin| Proof of Investment |  (Read 114423 times)
rjclarke2000
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1016

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 11:51:53 AM

Is it possible to download a wallet? Is your website running?

This coin will die if this isn't sorted
wakhidNkcom

Activity: 539
Merit: 500

Nkcom Collection Shop

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 03:47:00 PM

Is it possible to download a wallet? Is your website running?

This coin will die if this isn't sorted

wallet still okay my friend  Grin
edit : link in OP is work
mirador17

Activity: 799
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 03:58:41 PM

in addition we are also in collaboration with a gaming coin, once their games is done, we have this agreement that they will integrate ermis to it. more details will be given once they release their game..

This is Coin2 for sure.  Grin
nagysifa

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 08:17:57 PM

I'm one of the bigger IPO investors, reading every day-all day the things that are written ( or not ) here, but unfortunately lately everything is mistified ... Loosing patienceand faith, and starting to feel neglected and misguided ... not blaming enyone, these "businesses" are rearelly lucrative for novices like me and 99% of other users of this crypto world.
Again I'm not a hater ( chek the list of investors ), but I feel that not everything is being done that was promissed on the beginning of this "journey".
Weeks go by with no updates or comments from the team. I also understand the argument that this is not a short term "investment" but still ... this is how I feel and see things for the past 2-3 months, and I reserve my right to speak of it now.
I would be the happiest man if the ERM team would prove me wrong.

Kind regards to everyone.
rjclarke2000
Legendary

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 10:05:19 PM

I'm one of the bigger IPO investors, reading every day-all day the things that are written ( or not ) here, but unfortunately lately everything is mistified ... Loosing patienceand faith, and starting to feel neglected and misguided ... not blaming enyone, these "businesses" are rearelly lucrative for novices like me and 99% of other users of this crypto world.
Again I'm not a hater ( chek the list of investors ), but I feel that not everything is being done that was promissed on the beginning of this "journey".
Weeks go by with no updates or comments from the team. I also understand the argument that this is not a short term "investment" but still ... this is how I feel and see things for the past 2-3 months, and I reserve my right to speak of it now.

I hate to say this but I am the same guys. You are all decent people but more communication needed.
Ruffyyyy

Activity: 71

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 10:09:36 PM

hahaha nice, i think the same like you bro! And the angels comes on ccex when it becomes to delisting and the angel have many btc while every time when its get to delisted we have a ,5 btc volume or else on 100-200 sat!.. so i hold my erms and buy more! Wink  but the wallet dont work i dont know.. i have many wallets they are work but erms i dont know.. many nice stakes were gone...
lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 1153

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2015, 10:38:23 PM

I hate to say this but I am the same guys. You are all decent people but more communication needed.

sorry to make you feel that way .. but we cant do anything atm but to wait...  we do have lots of pending stuff until dearbesz is done with his task.  i myself is getting impatient too. i always follow up on him about the registration.

hahaha nice, i think the same like you bro! And the angels comes on ccex when it becomes to delisting and the angel have many btc while every time when its get to delisted we have a ,5 btc volume or else on 100-200 sat!.. so i hold my erms and buy more! Wink  but the wallet dont work i dont know.. i have many wallets they are work but erms i dont know.. many nice stakes were gone...

wallet is fine, and other wallet are staking fine.. and 100-200 sat  is far from what value we are aiming for ERMIS.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Ruffyyyy

Activity: 71

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 04:28:35 PM

sorry to make you feel that way .. but we cant do anything atm but to wait...  we do have lots of pending stuff until dearbesz is done with his task.  i myself is getting impatient too. i always follow up on him about the registration.

wallet is fine, and other wallet are staking fine.. and 100-200 sat  is far from what value we are aiming for ERMIS.

so how many coins you got to stake and how many you stake on one day? ich have 200k and staked after 9!!!! days 300 erm
mauriek

Activity: 1008

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 10:46:28 AM

so how many coins you got to stake and how many you stake on one day? ich have 200k and staked after 9!!!! days 300 erm
From my calculation in current state, stake erm come every 10-14 days with total of approximately 0,5% per month of your total ERM.
rjclarke2000
Legendary

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 08:46:12 PM

When will ErmisCoin.com be working?

I have been wanting to download the wallet to my new laptop. I guess no one can download the wallet?

Thanks
nagysifa

Activity: 21

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 09:49:55 PM

I guess You can download the vallet from the first page.
lionheart78
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2015, 05:36:56 AM

I have been wanting to download the wallet to my new laptop. I guess no one can download the wallet?

Thanks

you can download wallet here https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3R9z6LUDC6xVFhscVFtZVlKTUU/view  it is from the OP, currently we are working to slowly build ERM price up in C-Cex.com we go down to as low as 7 sat but ERM manage to rebound at 67 sat after some days,  we are still working here,  ERMIS bandwith will be refresh/reset on April 1 but we have done some modification so  Ermis site wont be available during that time, wakhidnkcom is the one incharge of the new face of ERM site, and i will have him tag here the eta of the site.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
██████▀███▄▄████████████
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
wakhidNkcom

Nkcom Collection Shop

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 06:31:49 AM

Thanks

you can download wallet here https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3R9z6LUDC6xVFhscVFtZVlKTUU/view  it is from the OP, currently we are working to slowly build ERM price up in C-Cex.com we go down to as low as 7 sat but ERM manage to rebound at 67 sat after some days,  we are still working here,  ERMIS bandwith will be refresh/reset on April 1 but we have done some modification so  Ermis site wont be available during that time, wakhidnkcom is the one incharge of the new face of ERM site, and i will have him tag here the eta of the site.

Cheesy yaps give max. 2x24 hours it will be change.. tommorow is the first face and secondary face will show up on 2 April
wakhidNkcom

Nkcom Collection Shop

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 06:30:02 PM

our site is up now with smooth view  Roll Eyes

and we are working on another subdomain to our bussiness
anyway pliss help us to gather like on our ERMIS fans page :

For the first release we will always updates the pic with some quotes there it just for while since our team marketing is working to find our distributor, this fans page will gonna be one of our marketing tools,

And Don't forget to check our site  Grin
lionheart78
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2015, 07:05:14 PM

our site is up now with smooth view  Roll Eyes

and we are working on another subdomain to our bussiness
anyway pliss help us to gather like on our ERMIS fans page :

For the first release we will always updates the pic with some quotes there it just for while since our team marketing is working to find our distributor, this fans page will gonna be one of our marketing tools,

And Don't forget to check our site  Grin

thanks for the effort NK good job Cheesy

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
██████▀███▄▄████████████
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
rjclarke2000
Legendary

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 08:09:25 PM

Very good work. The site looks decent!

What is the next step with regards to ermiscoin?

Well done guys
rjclarke2000
Legendary

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 09:02:44 PM

So..... Advice needed please. I have a new laptop and want my ermis wallet on here.

I have downloaded the wallet now and obviously have 0 Erm in this one. How do I import the dat file to the new laptop from my usb?

Thanks guys.

Please explain this in the simplest terms possible as I am no expert.

Thanks!
lionheart78
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2015, 09:10:40 PM
Last edit: April 01, 2015, 09:38:37 PM by lionheart78

Very good work. The site looks decent!

What is the next step with regards to ermiscoin?

Well done guys

This is a good question, as for now we see there isn't much of a buy support for ermiscoin, we plan on having a decent buy support for ERM, while we restart our awareness campaign.  We do need your help on this, if you can, we need as many like we can gather for https://www.facebook.com/pages/ERMIS-Marketing-Intl-Corporation/470615223095708, as we gather popularity we will then start publishing goods that may give us revenue.  Aside from that, we have deal with  employees of a national railways(thanks to dearbesz effort), from that we can start our loaning system and at the same time prepare a feasibility study for the approval of ERM cooperative.  Not much of the revenue for now since we are in state of expenses for establishing stuff we had in our roadmap.  But once these things are established and become stable, we can expect a good return.
While we are doing this stuff, we will try our best to at least make ERM price get stable ea day.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
██████▀███▄▄████████████
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
lionheart78
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2015, 09:13:41 PM

So..... Advice needed please. I have a new laptop and want my ermis wallet on here.

I have downloaded the wallet now and obviously have 0 Erm in this one. How do I import the dat file to the new laptop from my usb?

Thanks guys.

Please explain this in the simplest terms possible as I am no expert.

Thanks!

you just need to copy your wallet.dat to the  ermiscoin folder in C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\Ermiscoin

note: appdata is hidden by default you need to modify your folder option so you can see hidden folders in your drive
a guide to show hidden folders and files
https://support.quickbooks.intuit.com/support/Articles/INF12729

hope this help  Smiley

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
██████▀███▄▄████████████
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
rjclarke2000
Legendary

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 09:27:13 PM

Thanks very much Ed
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: