Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 05:43:10 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Hashie.co - Cloud Mining from 0.0012 BTC / GH | NEW: AMHash | FREE 10 GH  (Read 160428 times)
Flitzpiepe

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 05:11:27 PM

All cloud mining farms are kind of ponzi
so all off them wiil be collabs one day
importatnt thing when you join and when you left..

Right, and you need to be able to trade your stake at any time in a real

and liquid market of both bids and asks.
i only know of 1 cloud mining service that allows instant liquidity to sell and buy on demand. That would be cex.io granted people dont like the fees or prices but they have always been around and never had a problem. I would have larger investment with cex.io if they was lower price and i like fact they have trading platform also for other coins

and in a sec you know 2 .......: Hashnest

**HashOcean Cloudmining**:
WestChi

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2014, 08:00:50 PM

I did a write up for any one who hasn't transferred their shares yet.  I included screenshots for each step.  Please let me know what you think.

http://btcvestor.com/2014/12/30/transher-hashie-cloud-amhash-miners-amhash-havelock/
yvv
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2014, 08:01:21 PM

If it's at havelock you will see the dividends around 12 noon EST. The pay rate is ฿0.00000744 per unit so multiply your hash by this.

Yep, already got mine, bought some shares.

Currently the price at Havelock moves down to 0.0010 per share (Hashie sold at 0.0012). Time to get some more shares (that you can sell when you want to cash out).

It's a good time to buy because a lot of Hashie owners are cashing out it looks like driving the price per share down.

Are they cashing out through havelock? How is it possible?

jawitech

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 08:43:24 PM

If it's at havelock you will see the dividends around 12 noon EST. The pay rate is ฿0.00000744 per unit so multiply your hash by this.

Currently the price at Havelock moves down to 0.0010 per share (Hashie sold at 0.0012). Time to get some more shares (that you can sell when you want to cash out).

It's a good time to buy because a lot of Hashie owners are cashing out it looks like driving the price per share down.

You can transfer your shares from Hashie to Havelock (via AMHash website, you can choose to transfer to AMHash or Havelock) and sell them at their marketplace.
meiersen

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 10:21:07 PM

REALLY Huh

Listen! .... I do not want to be the negative character here:  but both hashie.co and amhash.com inhibits the same characteristics with regards to their DNS entry; They are extremely young (less than 80 days) They have contact adresses (technical and registered) with "free" email services, and on top of this they have a very short expected life (1 year)

I would never invest any IRL value into such a setup! (anymore)

Anyway..Hashie was a bit more scam-clear with enabling the "whois guard protected origin" approach,  they pretend to be UK/USA based, but are probably russia/china based.

http://www.scamadviser.com/check-website/hashie.co
http://www.scamadviser.com/check-website/amhash.com

Both are most likely related - By looking at amhash you are just looking at the ponzi scheme rolling up one level...

SO! ... this is just my public thoughts to all you individuals out there for you to use as you will. Interpret it as you want and know that I have lost very much money on hashie and will be one of many damning character witness for these lowlife guys when our afterlife starts.

Hope someone catch these bastards in this life aswell

Congrats, your first post is full of stupid.
lol love the response  Cool

I mean no disrespect to anyone really.. (not even you or your former tough guy)

Did anyone give it a second thought of why hashie.co kept the chat (login needed) and other services (login needed) open long after the "hack"? (maybe even still) And why do AMHash (remember they state that they have the userlist along with the allocated power) .. why do they need YOU to log into hashie.co to find your exact hashpower?

We all know that to unlock any symmetric crypted private PGP key, we need a password.

I think they have it all now...

great guys...

RD965

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 11:12:36 PM

REALLY Huh

Listen! .... I do not want to be the negative character here:  but both hashie.co and amhash.com inhibits the same characteristics with regards to their DNS entry; They are extremely young (less than 80 days) They have contact adresses (technical and registered) with "free" email services, and on top of this they have a very short expected life (1 year)

Anyway..Hashie was a bit more scam-clear with enabling the "whois guard protected origin" approach,  they pretend to be UK/USA based, but are probably russia/china based.

Both are most likely related - By looking at amhash you are just looking at the ponzi scheme rolling up one level...

SO! ... this is just my public thoughts to all you individuals out there for you to use as you will. Interpret it as you want and know that I have lost very much money on hashie and will be one of many damning character witness for these lowlife guys when our afterlife starts.

Did anyone give it a second thought of why hashie.co kept the chat (login needed) and other services (login needed) open long after the "hack"? (maybe even still) And why do AMHash (remember they state that they have the userlist along with the allocated power) .. why do they need YOU to log into hashie.co to find your exact hashpower?

We all know that to unlock any symmetric crypted private PGP key, we need a password.

great guys...

Your point being?
notpanda8

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 11:13:27 PM

So graphics are up to date now in amhash, aaaaand it don't look so good

but at least i have my ghs back, but no payout yet.
galdur

Activity: 616

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 11:16:43 PM

So graphics are up to date now in amhash, aaaaand it don't look so good

but at least i have my ghs back, but no payout yet.

The lower your average the better it looks.  Grin

notpanda8

Activity: 65

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 11:23:20 PM

The lower your average the better it looks.

Care to elaborate ?
RD965

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 11:28:07 PM

Care to elaborate ?

Yes please you tend to be innecessarily poetic
galdur

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 11:46:34 PM

Care to elaborate ?

Average as in price of stock.

The lower your price the better the tanking dividend looks.

For example I dumped everything at .00119 before the

difficulty change and bought back in at .001145. Much

too soon but still better than being stuck with way overpriced

stock.

DARKANGEL6415

Activity: 672

ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2014, 11:47:38 PM

You can transfer your shares from Hashie to Havelock (via AMHash website, you can choose to transfer to AMHash or Havelock) and sell them at their marketplace.
i see several people have been doing that some are saying it is working while others say they get error while trying to do error. Also for gen 1 users we all know that is a dead end  Cry

● ● ● ● ● ● ●   ADAMANT Messenger ● ● ● ● ● ● ●  
Try it now: Secure and Anonymous Messenger ║║ Whitepaper
HashieNewb

Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 11:49:29 PM

REALLY Huh

great guys...

It's been pointed out that you have no idea what you are talking about and I have to agree.

a) if you go to https://amhash.com/hashie/index.php and use the same email that you used at hashie.co (yes, you are correct...hashie is/was scam). You can then see your hash power that was registered with amhash.

b) amhash only suggested to go to hashie.co (still weird how it is still up) to determine your hash power if you had no clue what you bought.

c) logging into hashie might compromise your hashie password (you do use different passwords right?)  but whether you transferred your balance (which went to hashie scammer) or left the balance doesn't matter. it's lost.

d) please find puppet and read his cloud mining 101 post. really, please go do that.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
galdur

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 11:53:25 PM

Since the next diff. increase in 12 days is estimated at 7% or more

I don´t really see AmHash holding .001 for long. There is no bid.

A few thousand shares and it´s at .0008.

jawitech

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 12:05:29 AM

i see several people have been doing that some are saying it is working while others say they get error while trying to do error. Also for gen 1 users we all know that is a dead end  Cry

I got the confirmation from AMHash that it is possible to. Though I was asked to wait with a transfer from AMHash to Havelock until the Hashie import is done. What kind of errors did they report?
DARKANGEL6415

Activity: 672

ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2015, 02:18:00 AM

I got the confirmation from AMHash that it is possible to. Though I was asked to wait with a transfer from AMHash to Havelock until the Hashie import is done. What kind of errors did they report?
as i said was from other people i heard problems if i recall correct they would time out when trying to submit request or getting account not found stuff. Maybe some of them will speak up and can mention the exact error messages they got.  Huh

● ● ● ● ● ● ●   ADAMANT Messenger ● ● ● ● ● ● ●  
Try it now: Secure and Anonymous Messenger ║║ Whitepaper
jawitech

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 02:35:56 AM

as i said was from other people i heard problems if i recall correct they would time out when trying to submit request or getting account not found stuff. Maybe some of them will speak up and can mention the exact error messages they got.  Huh

I was able to create a request without problem but I can imagine that there will appear some errors. Currently, they are improving the whole system, adding new features to provide the needed features. In case it doesn't work, just try it again or give them a few days. I think the most important stuff is to add all shares from Hashie to the database and pay the missing dividends. Everything else is less important atm (except one wants to sell his shares immediately).
Puppet
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1040

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 08:41:57 AM

http://hashiescam.blogspot.com/   - all about hashie scammer

Nice job. Make sure you save it all before he removes it.
One pic from his facebook album seems particularly appropriate:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=265571840164&set=pb.749270164.-2207520000.1420100052.&type=3&permPage=1
jm1978

Activity: 114

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 10:09:32 AM

I got a reply from AMhash concerning payments. They will pay all the dividens and will take few days (well u can read that in the FAQ) but the news is that they will pay everything from December 28 until the day they start the payouts again. We will loose only 2 days of payouts.
And Happy New Year!
whitewhidow

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 12:00:17 PM

http://hashiescam.blogspot.com/   - all about hashie scammer

Nice job. Make sure you save it all before he removes it.
One pic from his facebook album seems particularly appropriate:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=265571840164&set=pb.749270164.-2207520000.1420100052.&type=3&permPage=1

yep. as soon as i posted this in their chat.  http://hashiescam.blogspot.be/2014/12/wanted.html?m=1

boom i was banned Smiley. good job matthew.  remember my earlier posts Smiley prepare you ahole

TO WHOEVER STOL MY ACCOUNT AND WAS NOW USING IT AS HIS OWN,   FCK OFF PLEASE   
 - The REAL WHITEWHIDOW
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: