Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 09:32:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TO THE MOON FROM HERE  (Read 4032 times)
piramida
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1010

Borsche

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 07:17:15 PM

I think prices in 2015 will be in the range of 300-1200; in 2016 range will be 1200-5000. I rarely make predictions but this ranges I'm pretty sure about; of course they can be broken, but to the upside only, to return back into the range after a rally. This year's range was 70-280 btw and we've seriously overblown it in the beginning (by, like, 10 times).

i am satoshi

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
chopstick
Legendary

Activity: 992
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 07:22:06 PM

200k per bitcoin next year

Sorry to burst your bubble, but that's not happening. Realistically, we could hope for bitcoin to continue growing in users and maybe reach the ATH next year, but anyone with outlandish predictions is simply setting themselves up for a great disappointment.

Maybe not next year, but 3-4 years tops.

I think we'll see 50k per coin next year minimum

Perfectly realistic. You guys are just haters

Do you truly believe what you're writing? Are you willing to wager some btc on it?

Yes, I do truly believe this.

And yes I'm willing to wager some coin on it.

fewcoins

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2014, 07:39:47 PM

Moon.  Latin: Luna.  Root of "lunatic."  Get help Cheesy

I think some people are finally started to lose their minds after losing a lot of money investing in BTC. Either that, or these people are really intoxicated or something.

For real lmfao I don't understand what gains have you guys seen in the last ten months??? Don't you get tired of saying buy every little movement?!  Huh
chopstick
Legendary

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 08:37:49 PM

I think some people are finally started to lose their minds after losing a lot of money investing in BTC. Either that, or these people are really intoxicated or something.

For real lmfao I don't understand what gains have you guys seen in the last ten months??? Don't you get tired of saying buy every little movement?!  Huh

I watched bitcoin go from $10 to $1200 and then back to $400 again.

Obviously the gains are massive

There will be another x100 price increase, I guarantee it.  Bitcoin is not even close to yet realizing its full potential.
chopstick
Legendary

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 08:38:55 PM

Even if you bought in at $1200 it hardly even matters as long as you HODL... or trade your coins to increase the stash.

NotLambchop

Activity: 378
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 08:43:39 PM

There will be another x100 price increase, I guarantee it.  Bitcoin is not even close to yet realizing its full potential.

And once we stop to consider that each bitcoin was once worth *nothing*, the price gains start seeming downright astounding...
Omikifuse
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1009

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 08:48:34 PM

how can we know when the full potential is realized?
chopstick
Legendary

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 02:43:39 AM

Market cap somewhere between 400 billion - ?? Trillion. QR codes at the pump let you pay for gas everywhere with bitcoin. You can use bitcoin at the register at large stores like walmart, target, fast food chains, etc, without having to go through an intermediary like gyft. Most churches accept bitcoin donations. Paypal & Traditional banking systems integrating bitcoins (adoption had reached the point where they are forced to do so) Bitcoin ETF's have launched and major investors, hedge funds and the like are investing into BTC and BTC businesses.

Software and hardware have been developed that make BTC easily use-able for the masses

Maybe they'll finally drop the dollar and trade oil in bitcoins Smiley

Heheh.. anyway this is much closer to actual full realization.
touhonoob

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 02:46:46 AM

Market cap somewhere between 400 billion - ?? Trillion. QR codes at the pump let you pay for gas everywhere with bitcoin. You can use bitcoin at the register at large stores like walmart, target, fast food chains, etc, without having to go through an intermediary like gyft. Most churches accept bitcoin donations. Paypal & Traditional banking systems integrating bitcoins (adoption had reached the point where they are forced to do so) Bitcoin ETF's have launched and major investors, hedge funds and the like are investing into BTC and BTC businesses.

Software and hardware have been developed that make BTC easily use-able for the masses

Maybe they'll finally drop the dollar and trade oil in bitcoins Smiley

Heheh.. anyway this is much closer to actual full realization.

This could become true within a few years  Smiley
Zeta0S
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1031

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 02:58:28 AM

3% Discount Voucher : MOON @ Genesis Mining

Get a HUGE 3% discount with promo code: MOON @ Genesis Mining
https://www.genesis-mining.com
pattu1

Activity: 675
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 02:03:36 PM

Even if you bought in at $1200 it hardly even matters as long as you HODL... or trade your coins to increase the stash.

You just have to hold for a long time.  Grin
CryptoCarmen

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 05:05:55 PM

Might even take a lifetime.
chopstick
Legendary

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 06:48:21 PM

That's if you believe BTC will never break 1200 again.

Which if you know anything about bitcoin, is quite foolish.
CryptoCarmen

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 01:24:00 PM

I know enough not to fool myself.
chopstick
Legendary

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 03:44:18 PM

I know enough not to fool myself.

Fair enough. I can't blame you for being skeptical.

It's still gonna happen though.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: