Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 06:50:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [SOLD] 750W and 800W PSU's - $55 for 1550W!  (Read 1326 times)
guitarplinker (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1024

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2014, 11:45:28 PM
Last edit: October 14, 2014, 05:35:50 PM by guitarplinker

I'm looking to sell a couple power supplies that I used to use to power my miners, which I've since sold.

The first PSU is an XIGMATEK 750W unit. Here is the product page for this PSU: http://www.xigmatek.com/product.php?productid=193&type=specification

Everything is in good shape with this PSU and it will come with all cables. I'm looking to get $40 in bitcoin for this unit plus shipping. Price is negotiable so if you'd like to offer me something else send me a PM but please offer me a reasonable price. This PSU will be shipped in it's original box.

The second unit is an APEVIA 800W PSU. Here's the Newegg product page for this PSU: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817148048

The warranty has been voided on this unit. I opened it up to remove the LED fan and replace it with a non-LED fan but I found out that it doesn't use a standard 3 pin fan connector once I opened it. Nothing inside changed, and it has been sealed up and working fine since. I'm looking to get $25 in bitcoin plus shipping for this unit. Again, price is negotiable but please offer me reasonable prices. I don't have the original box or any accessories for this PSU, so it will be shipped out in a box, wrapped in bubble wrap.

If possible, I'd like to sell these units together for a price of $55 plus shipping. I have a box that would perfectly fit both PSU's inside as well.

Escrow is welcome for these units, but if the buyer is interested in escrow they will be paying all fees related to escrow after we agree on a user to be used for escrow. If you feel escrow isn't needed, then I request that the full cost of the PSU and shipping be paid to me up front. These PSU's are located in Saskatchewan, Canada and will be shipped out via Canada Post / USPS.

My payment address is 14ErcXmnVNUQoLTsQApiUrv2cRwPSn6nC3. I won't ask for payments to any other addresses for this transaction. Be mindful of potential scammers!

If you have any further questions feel free to post here or send me a PM and I'll get back to you promptly.
dtp

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 12:54:42 AM

I'll take the Apevia.

EDIT: I mean, how much is shipping to the US, 49424? I read too fast.
guitarplinker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2014, 01:29:41 AM

I'll take the Apevia.

EDIT: I mean, how much is shipping to the US, 49424? I read too fast.
PM sent!
guitarplinker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2014, 01:44:52 PM

Updated OP, now looking to sell these units together to cut down on shipping costs, plus there's a fair discount I'm offering if purchased together.
armedmilitia

Activity: 562
Merit: 506

We're going to need a bigger heatsink.

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2014, 02:57:11 PM

Ooooh, that is a good price for those PSUs--count me interested! I'm located in Ottawa, do you mind giving me a shipping quote? If it's not too bad I'll definitely bite.

Always use escrow. OgNasty is pretty sweet.

Help me out with compiling a list of mining datacenters!
guitarplinker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2014, 04:17:49 PM

Ooooh, that is a good price for those PSUs--count me interested! I'm located in Ottawa, do you mind giving me a shipping quote? If it's not too bad I'll definitely bite.
Looks like it would cost around $19 or maybe a couple bucks less to the postal code you have me before where I shipped the S1 to. Would you be interested with that kind of shipping cost?
armedmilitia

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2014, 04:44:56 PM

Sounds good, $20 is reasonable. Send me an address and I'll send you the BTC.  (It'll be later tonight as I don't have access to my coins at the moment)

Same shipping address as the S1.  Smiley

guitarplinker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2014, 05:00:43 PM

Sounds good, $20 is reasonable. Send me an address and I'll send you the BTC.  (It'll be later tonight as I don't have access to my coins at the moment)

Same shipping address as the S1.  Smiley

The address is in the OP, and it's 14ErcXmnVNUQoLTsQApiUrv2cRwPSn6nC3. Your total cost is $75.

I'll mark the thread as sold and reopen it if for any reason this deal falls through.
armedmilitia

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2014, 05:24:37 PM

Lucky me, I still had some $ on my exchange.

0.187BTC($75.74 US) sent!

guitarplinker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2014, 05:34:35 PM

Lucky me, I still had some $ on my exchange.

0.187BTC($75.74 US) sent!
Payment received! Will ship out this evening or tomorrow evening at the latest. Check your PMs in a moment, I just want to verify your shipping address.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: