Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:54:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ZOOZ] La’Zooz: Decentralized Collaborative Transportation Web  (Read 25237 times)
firefighters

Activity: 118
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 07:40:02 AM

Nothing more than a conception.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TotalPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1012

vertex output parameter not completely initialized

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 07:54:31 AM

Another conception :

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.lexa.fakegps&hl=en
myhoho
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1008

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 10:39:12 AM

As far as I see, this software prevents you from mocking location.

██████▄  ▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄         
██████████████████████████▄▄     
█████████████████████████████▄   
▄███████████████████████████████ 
▄▄███▄     ▄██████████  ████████▀▀▀██████████
▄██████   ████████████  ████████   ███████████
▄████████▀   █████████    ██    ████████▀▀▀███████
▀████▄  ▄   ████████████  ████████████   ███████
▀████▀     ▀██████████  █████████████████████
▀███████████████████████████████ 
█████████████████████████████▀   
██████████████████████████▀▀     
██████▀  ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀         
ROCKET

▄▄    ▄▄

▄▄    ▄▄

ENTHRALLING GRAPHICS
● NEW TYPE OF GAMES
100% REFERRAL BONUS
((       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄████████ ██ █████████▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀████████▄
▄███████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀███████▄
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████▀▀██
█████████   ████    ███▄▄██
▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄██▀  █▀
 ▀█████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄███▀  █▀
  ▀████████ ██ ████▀  ▄█▀
    ▀████████████▀ ▄▄█▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███▄
▄████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄████▄
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███▀▀██
██████▄            ████▄▄██
▀██████▄▄        ▄████▀  █▀
 ▀████▄       ▄██████▀  █▀
  ▀████████████████▀  ▄█▀
    ▀████████████▀ ▄▄█▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ▄█████████▀     ████████▄
▄██████████   ████████████▄
█████████        ██████████
█████████▄▄   ▄▄███████▀▀██
███████████   █████████▄▄██
▀██████████   ████████▀  █▀
 ▀█████████   ███████▀  █▀
  ▀████████▄▄▄█████▀  ▄█▀
    ▀████████████▀ ▄▄█▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
))
ekatchka

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2015, 06:29:50 PM

TotalPanda stay assured that we are aware that gps is easy to fake... And not building our protocols on that. In fact we are working on a scheme where faking your location wont give you any benefit in the system. More to come soon. Stay tuned.
ekatchka

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2015, 11:33:35 AM

Though we have kept quiet for the last 2 months or so, the La'Zooz team is still working on the launch of a great application to disrupt the transportation system as we know it,  by unleashing human creativity with the help of blockchain technology.

We are happy to update you all, that we have had some great meetings in the last weeks with the leading team members of Quicksilver (QSLV) and that we will be joining forces to make this collaborated wishful disruption a reality.

You can read more about the Quicksilver project and thier latest announcement about this collaboration here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=842240.msg10762223#msg10762223.

We will be releasing here more news and updates about La'Zooz, its current protocols and road map's milestones.

Please share with us any feedback, and as always you are mostly welcome to join the dev fest through this thread or by emailing us to -
info at lazooz dot org

lazooz.org
provenceday
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 03:00:00 PM

It's a interesting Project.
lazoozorg

Activity: 6

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 09:31:07 PM

We are excited to share with you the intro chapter of La'Zooz white paper.
http://lazooz.org/collaborative-transportation-web/

In the coming weeks we will share more  parts of our white paper for your review of the whys, hows and whats of La’Zooz. Welcome to read, comment*, and share.

*We mean it Smiley
lazoozorg

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 10:39:13 AM
Last edit: May 12, 2015, 09:02:23 AM by lazoozorg

Can La'Zooz Take Ridesharing To The Moon?

A new article on Cointelegraph.
Do share with us your feedback.

http://cointelegraph.com/news/113820/can-lazooz-take-ridesharing-to-the-moon
Kartaba

Activity: 276
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 10:14:00 PM

How are things here? Thread is awfully quite ...  Undecided Would really love to see this taking off
lazoozorg

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 09:34:58 PM

How are things here? Thread is awfully quite ...  Undecided Would really love to see this taking off

Kartaba - Would be happy to get your help to make this thread become more a live. We are overloaded with work and preperations, trying to close all issues for the opening of the crowd sale... A date will be announced in the coming days.
Any offers on how to make the take off more successful will be appreciated.

Send us an email and will add you to our slack - info@lazooz.org
Kartaba

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 09:46:24 PM

I came across this interesting video about "The new economy"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JsC4ptn2Aik

at 30:50 ish... he starts talking about transportation and mentions lazooz Wink
interesting....
lazoozorg

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 10:14:03 PM

I came across this interesting video about "The new economy"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JsC4ptn2Aik

at 30:50 ish... he starts talking about transportation and mentions lazooz Wink
interesting....

Thanks Kartaba! Its a great forum to be mentioned in.
William Mougayar mentioned us before in some of his publications - But this is a major thing.
Will contact him now.
Kartaba

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 07:07:34 PM

I am glad i could be of any help  Tongue
Cheers! and goodluck contacting mr mougayar
XorrTGJ

Activity: 9

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2015, 12:51:18 PM
Last edit: April 26, 2015, 03:58:05 PM by XorrTGJ

Your idea of distributing Zooz tokens through proof-of-movement is a really nice way to bootstrap your app but I fear it will never be "hacker proof".

1. Proof-of-social-being algorithms
You send my entire contact list to your server? Jeez, sounds worse than NSA and for a little reward. As you say:
it's pretty easy to identify millions of bots, but it won't reach easily a single or a few bots.
I would be concerned about "a few bots" accumulating Zooz tokens with fake trips. That's unfair for all other users.

2. Proof-of-location algorithms -- which basically cross refer real-time-location data between different users, and between users and external data.
First of all that means we can only mine with an active internet connection right? Thus La’Zooz will deplete my data plan.
Second, applying this in practice would get you a super high false negative rate. As Waldschrat2 pointed out:
other App users may be in a location with A/C (e.g. car, bus, office... - less than 25°C) - while the usual motobike drivers will have temperatures of 35°C+...
Similar problems happen if you compare available Wi-Fi networks: my smartphone's antenna may be worse than that of other users, a bus might be blocking the signal, the Wi-Fi network may be temporarily offline or have changed name, etc.
Also, what about routes crossed only by a single user? You'll have no data to cross reference there. Will you discard those? ... Not fair.

3. Proof-of-movement algorithms -- [...] Of course, one can "record" his movement data, but then we'll see multiplication of such data all over the place.
What prevents an hacker from doing some little data permutations (tilt to the right instead of tilt to the left or whatever) to fool you?

These proof-of-movement heuristics are akin to Google's PageRank cat-and-mouse game, but way harder. There will always be ways to fool you. Also, you'll never be able to release the full heuristics out in public... so much for transparency and getting community feedback. It’s doomed to security by obscurity.

https://xorrtgj.wordpress.com/2015/04/26/hackers-lets-hoard-zooz-tokens/
lazoozorg

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 09:43:52 PM

Your idea of distributing Zooz tokens through proof-of-movement is a really nice way to bootstrap your app but I fear it will never be "hacker proof".

1. Proof-of-social-being algorithms
You send my entire contact list to your server? Jeez, sounds worse than NSA and for a little reward. As you say:
it's pretty easy to identify millions of bots, but it won't reach easily a single or a few bots.
I would be concerned about "a few bots" accumulating Zooz tokens with fake trips. That's unfair for all other users.

2. Proof-of-location algorithms -- which basically cross refer real-time-location data between different users, and between users and external data.
First of all that means we can only mine with an active internet connection right? Thus La’Zooz will deplete my data plan.
Second, applying this in practice would get you a super high false negative rate. As Waldschrat2 pointed out:
other App users may be in a location with A/C (e.g. car, bus, office... - less than 25°C) - while the usual motobike drivers will have temperatures of 35°C+...

Similar problems happen if you compare available Wi-Fi networks: my smartphone's antenna may be worse than that of other users, a bus might be blocking the signal, the Wi-Fi network may be temporarily offline or have changed name, etc.
Also, what about routes crossed only by a single user? You'll have no data to cross reference there. Will you discard those? ... Not fair.

3. Proof-of-movement algorithms -- [...] Of course, one can "record" his movement data, but then we'll see multiplication of such data all over the place.
What prevents an hacker from doing some little data permutations (tilt to the right instead of tilt to the left or whatever) to fool you?

These proof-of-movement heuristics are akin to Google's PageRank cat-and-mouse game, but way harder. There will always be ways to fool you. Also, you'll never be able to release the full heuristics out in public... so much for transparency and getting community feedback. It’s doomed to security by obscurity.

https://xorrtgj.wordpress.com/2015/04/26/hackers-lets-hoard-zooz-tokens/

Thanks XorrTGJ for the feedback and for your concern and sorry for the late reply. As we have replied on Twitter - these are still to develop heuristics (and yes we know some of them will be hard) and for the meanwhile we are working on a model where drivers and riders will mine "Road Zooz" tokens that will be exchanged to real zooz tokens upon using the service (e.g. sharing rides). We will be very happy to get you on our team to help with that.
https://twitter.com/lazoozorg/status/593163535523287041
Kartaba

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 12:49:08 AM

I finally have new wheels Smiley Cant wait to try La zooz out hehe
provenceday
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 12:36:47 AM

that's a great idea, hope dev can keep develop this.
lazoozorg

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 09:07:05 AM

that's a great idea, hope dev can keep develop this.

Thanks.
Still working on it. Announcing very soon...

Welcome to join the dev power.
email us to info at lazooz dot org

Shay Zluf

Activity: 4

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 04:00:20 PM
Last edit: May 13, 2015, 04:40:56 PM by Shay Zluf

We are starting to update the first post in this thread toward the coming Zooz token sale. The main update at this time concerns the road mining algorithm for La`Zooz mining app users
1.Road miners
Early adopters can download the La’Zooz mining application in order to “weave” the social-transportation web at their location. “Road Miners” are being rewarded with Road Zooz tokens according to this protocol to encourage the ignition of the ride-sharing services La’Zooz offers.
Road Zooz tokens are being distributed as a reward for early adopters who share their location data. Location data will  facilitate the Real Time Ride Sharing service and other transportation solutions to be run on the La’Zooz platform.

Proof of movement (PoM) clarification: At this stage the PoM (proof of movement) heuristics are not all implemented yet. We are using a model where Road Zooz (a different token than the Zooz token) are being distributed by using the mining application. These tokens will be exchanged into Zooz tokens only upon using the service (e.g. sharing a ride with an endorsed user).

Figure 4: Road Zooz distributed to users. Each dot is a road miner where
the x axis denotes the time each user joined the App
ekatchka

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2015, 04:45:14 PM

And there's an update also at the beginning of the thread...
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=822533.msg9191784#msg9191784
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: