Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:50:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ZOOZ] La’Zooz: Decentralized Collaborative Transportation Web  (Read 25237 times)
Matan Field (OP)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 12:01:03 AM

Next week I'm going to do at least 2 zooz per day...

The current mining algorithm is a placeholder, very symbolic (and careful) mining paste.
We plan in a week or two to release our new mining algorithm, which on one hand will be much more rewarding,
but on the other hand will still be careful enough not to dilute the economical system. In parallel we'll keep improving
our proof-of-movement algorithms.   So stay tuned, soon much more zooz will be available on the go.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Splatters
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 06:38:47 AM

I brought bad luck to myself,  this morning the gps doesn't want to work.... After I've fixed the problem a new one and worse show up.

I know why your pray will never be answered!
Splatters
Legendary

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 05:10:29 PM

The current mining algorithm is a placeholder, very symbolic (and careful) mining paste.
We plan in a week or two to release our new mining algorithm, which on one hand will be much more rewarding,
but on the other hand will still be careful enough not to dilute the economical system. In parallel we'll keep improving
our proof-of-movement algorithms.   So stay tuned, soon much more zooz will be available on the go.

Nice, I think it count good the distance, but is not fluid yet, it takes a bit to update the meters I made.

Splatters
Legendary

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 08:59:44 PM

sometimes happens that I send a request to a friend, the app tells me that the request has been sent, but my friend dont get the message.
I dont' know if is an apps problem or a problem of my provider. I trued sever time with the same numbers.

elelegzet

Activity: 749
Merit: 501

🌟 COMSA ICO: 10/02/17 🌟

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 03:01:14 PM

Can't install the app on my android devices (3 of them, all made by sony).

,,,,╓╖µpp╖╖,,,,
                         ,╓g▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄µ╖          ,╖
                     ,╓@▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓Ñ╖    ,@▓▌
                  ,á▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓µ╫▓▓▓▌
                ╓@▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▀╜╙            '╙▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
              ╓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▀`                       ╙▀▓▓▓███████▌
             @▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀`            ,,,,,         ,g▓███████▀`
           ╓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀         ,µ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▄@, ,@▓███████▀
          ]▓▓▓▓███▓`       ╓▄▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████████████▓╜
         ]▓▓▓▓█▓█╝       ╓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████▀╜
         ▓▓▓▓███▌       ╙▓███████▓▒       "▀▓██████▀`
        ╫▓▓▓███▌          "▀████████▄        '▓██▀
        ▓█▓███▓▒            `▀████████▄,       `
       ]▓█████▌                ╙████████▓,
       ]▓█████▌                  ╙▓█▓█▓▓▓█▓╖
       ]▓█████▌                    ╙▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╖
        ▓█████▓[            ,,       `▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
        ▓██████[            ╓@        ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╖
        ╠██████▓          ╓▓▓▓▓m        ╙▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓@
         ▓█████╜       ,g▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄╖╖,,,╓╖▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓
         └▓█▓╜       ,@▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓█▀
          '"       ╓@▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▓▓▓▓█████████████▀╙        ,
                 ╓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╜    ╙▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▀▀▀▀╜          ╓▓▓▓╖
               g▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓`                          ,g▓▓▓▓▓▓▓w
            ,g▓██████████▓▄,                    ,╓@▓▓█▓▓▓█▓██╜
            ▓████████████████▓▄▄p╖,,     ,,╓µ▄▄▓██████████▓╜
            ▓█████╜╙▀███████████████████████████████████▀`
            ▓██▓╜     "▀▀███████████████████████████▀╜`
            ▓▀`            ╙▀▀▀███████████████▀▀▀"
. COMSA
ICO: Oct 2 - Nov 6
█████
▄▄▄
███
███
▀▀▀
███
███
███
▀▀▀
███
███
███
█████
█████
▄▄▄▄▄
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
█████
Matan Field (OP)

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 06:40:03 PM

Nice, I think it count good the distance, but is not fluid yet, it takes a bit to update the meters I made.

Definitely, still under massive improvements, keep on pushing feedbacks.
THANKS
Matan Field (OP)

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 06:46:54 PM

sometimes happens that I send a request to a friend, the app tells me that the request has been sent, but my friend dont get the message.
I dont' know if is an apps problem or a problem of my provider. I trued sever time with the same numbers.

Thanks Splatters,   can you send us

a mail to info@lazooz.org with some more details?  perhaps your phone number so that we could track the problem

One possible solution would be that you're sending it to friends with iOS, but I need to check with the DEVs whether they should receive the message and won't be able to instal the app (since no iOS is yet available; soon...) or whether they should not receive the message at all in such cases.

In any case, would like very much tracking this bug, will appreciate your correspondence.

THANKS!
Matan Field (OP)

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 06:58:35 PM

Can't install the app on my android devices (3 of them, all made by sony).

Can you send us the model names?    Can also reply to info@lazooz.org

There are a few devices which are not yet supported (some devices require separate treatment, such as Galaxy II), I would like to check that and get back to you as soon as possible.

THANKS Smiley
Splatters
Legendary

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 08:33:08 PM

Thanks Splatters,   can you send us

a mail to info@lazooz.org with some more details?  perhaps your phone number so that we could track the problem

One possible solution would be that you're sending it to friends with iOS, but I need to check with the DEVs whether they should receive the message and won't be able to instal the app (since no iOS is yet available; soon...) or whether they should not receive the message at all in such cases.

In any case, would like very much tracking this bug, will appreciate your correspondence.

THANKS!
No problem, I'm writing you now.
Btw they wasn't iOS phone.

bitwhizz
Legendary

Activity: 910

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 08:37:49 PM

still watching
-Greed-

Activity: 910

Decentralized Jihad

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 09:52:18 PM

Anybody technically-skilled here? Can the PoM be spoofed?

Splatters
Legendary

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 06:03:50 PM

how the use of the app is going, how many people are in the network? When do you think the platform will be ready?

madmartyk
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1030

Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 06:51:16 PM

how the use of the app is going, how many people are in the network? When do you think the platform will be ready?

Loaded the app on my droid, and nothing!!  Does it have to have wifi connected to work, or will it work over 4G?

Splatters
Legendary

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 07:49:13 PM

Loaded the app on my droid, and nothing!!  Does it have to have wifi connected to work, or will it work over 4G?
4G of course. You should use the app, outside, walking, cycling, riding, or driving.

Splatters
Legendary

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 07:54:06 PM

excluding gps problem, that sometimes my phone dont' want to execute, the app seems working good.
And I still have the problem that I cant invite some friend, they never receive the message.
And I forgot to say, the link in the message doesn't work, people need to open directly the store and look for the app.

OrenZooz

Activity: 6

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 08:09:49 AM

excluding gps problem, that sometimes my phone dont' want to execute, the app seems working good.
And I still have the problem that I cant invite some friend, they never receive the message.
And I forgot to say, the link in the message doesn't work, people need to open directly the store and look for the app.

1. GPS issue :
The app is currently supported Android versions 3.x.x.(API 11) and plus.
We tested the app on the most common Android devices.
There might be some specific phones where the app does not work correctly.
Which phones you got?
2.Please note that currently the app does not allow sending more then one invitation per person. So if you already sent an invitation to someone..you can not send it twice.Any how ,please send a number that you think it does not got the invitation and I will check that out.
You can send it to app_admin@lazooz.org
3.The application link..could you please retest it?

Splatters
Legendary

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 01:13:11 PM

1. GPS issue :
The app is currently supported Android versions 3.x.x.(API 11) and plus.
We tested the app on the most common Android devices.
There might be some specific phones where the app does not work correctly.
Which phones you got?
2.Please note that currently the app does not allow sending more then one invitation per person. So if you already sent an invitation to someone..you can not send it twice.Any how ,please send a number that you think it does not got the invitation and I will check that out.
You can send it to app_admin@lazooz.org
3.The application link..could you please retest it?

My phone is a Nexus4 with Android 4.2.2.
All the apps that need GPS, when it's ON and I start that app, the looking for a signal start automatically, but with zooz, doen't start, I need to close and open the GPS setting, start and restart it, until it looks for the signal.
I know I can send invitation only once for number, After the invitation is sent correctly I have an arrow on that name and I cant send it again, but with some numbers that arrow never appears, in fact they never receive the message, and I can resent it to them, but same thing, it never arrive.
I've already sent two numers to you, at info@lazooz.or, can send them to this new email, in few minutes.
Ill ask to a friend if he still has that message and if it works now.

thanks

Matan Field (OP)

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 08:41:24 PM

The app use and development is going well, in testing and improving phase, fixing bugs and issues every day.
We are also working on the mining algorithms and proof of movement.
There are more than 300 early users worldwide, which is a good number for this phase.
Once the app and algorithms are more mature we will promote a massive download and start rolling this snowball.
For the platform to be ready we need:
1. Develop the ride sharing app itself, and some other stuff
2. Reach a critical mass of users.

I expect development to be ready in a few months (how many of them depending on the funds we raise soon, via pre sale, crowd sale and kickstarter),
and critical mass depends on adoption which is hard to predict. My personal estimate (and hope) is that it may take 3-4 months, but this is just a wild guess.

kingscrown

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

http://fuk.io - check it out!

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2014, 03:34:33 AM

mailed u Matan - KingsCrown from FB Smiley

Splatters
Legendary

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 05:19:59 PM

Do you think is a problem of the app that never start to looking for a gps signal when I open zooz.
As I told inmy last post, if my gps is ON and I open every app that needs or use gps, it start looking for the signal, with zooz, nope, just like is a normal app that doesn't need the gps.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: