Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:56:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ZOOZ] La’Zooz: Decentralized Collaborative Transportation Web  (Read 25237 times)
Corleone1918

Activity: 248
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 10:41:23 AM

cool , ande have a ipo?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ninjaboon
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2014, 04:05:47 PM

updated to the new version 1.10 (app build 28) and it works fine on my Lenovo Golden Warrior A8 now.

Matan Field (OP)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 11:10:18 PM

Do you think is a problem of the app that never start to looking for a gps signal when I open zooz.
As I told inmy last post, if my gps is ON and I open every app that needs or use gps, it start looking for the signal, with zooz, nope, just like is a normal app that doesn't need the gps.

Not a problem at all: the idea is that we don't want to spend your battery when not needed.  The GPS is only turned on with a trigger that signals a fast enough movement (~20kph).  Right now the trigger is operated by detecting a change in your cellID info, which is not accurate enough and have too much false positive, and we've got several feedbacks of people about over battery use. Thus, for now, we've added that GPS is only turned on when your phone is plugged to the charger (this is the default which can be changed in settings).  Soon we'll develop a more sophisticated movement triggering mechanism (presumably based on your accelerometer), which will only open up your GPS when really moving above 20kph or so (and then will remove the default limitation of being plugged to charger).
Matan Field (OP)

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 11:22:46 PM

cool , ande have a ipo?

Sure.  We mostly wait for the establishment of our legal structure.  We wish La'Zooz to be a truly community-based, decentralized collaboration, and for that purpose we need to derive a hand-made special legal structure that allows such an operation. For several months we've examined this issue with several law firms around the world. This process is lengthy and expensive. (Of course, we've learned a lot from previous projects' experience -- especially from Ethereum, and we also pave the way for future projects so that in the future all of this will be much simpler.)   We are getting close to finalizing the legal scheme and estimate that its establishment will take another 4-6 weeks.  We sincerely hope to open up the crowd sale already on mid December, and not later than the very beginning of 2015.

If you're interested in the crowd sale please enter our website and fill up your details to be updated (of course we'll also update here and in other social-media channels), or simply email us at info@lazooz.org.

In the meanwhile, as development and legal establishment are very expensive we must issue a second pre sale of our own  Zooz tokens (rewarded for a year of development) to keep this operation running. (A first pre sale round of approx. 100,000$ was carried out a bit earlier to support past development.) We will inform the community about it in a few days with more details (and will do so personally to all of whom who were interested in it through our website).

Thanks for your interest, welcome to keep in touch.

kingscrown

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

http://fuk.io - check it out!

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2014, 04:10:22 AM

i have to say la zooz is not counting kms since at least a week.
update doesnt help

Splatters
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 06:41:32 AM

Do you think is a problem of the app that never start to looking for a gps signal when I open zooz.
As I told inmy last post, if my gps is ON and I open every app that needs or use gps, it start looking for the signal, with zooz, nope, just like is a normal app that doesn't need the gps.

Not a problem at all: the idea is that we don't want to spend your battery when not needed.  The GPS is only turned on with a trigger that signals a fast enough movement (~20kph).  Right now the trigger is operated by detecting a change in your cellID info, which is not accurate enough and have too much false positive, and we've got several feedbacks of people about over battery use. Thus, for now, we've added that GPS is only turned on when your phone is plugged to the charger (this is the default which can be changed in settings).  Soon we'll develop a more sophisticated movement triggering mechanism (presumably based on your accelerometer), which will only open up your GPS when really moving above 20kph or so (and then will remove the default limitation of being plugged to charger).
even if I'm moving the gps doesn't start.
Btw I should have found a way to force it, and it's laughing the shakes function, launching that zooz start looking for the signal.

I know why your pray will never be answered!
Matan Field (OP)

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 07:57:17 PM

i have to say la zooz is not counting kms since at least a week.
update doesnt help

Temporarily, mining is only enabled (by default -- you can change that in settings) when your smartphone is plugged to its charger.
Can you check if that's the problem?  The reason is that we've received several feedbacks about battery overuse -- due to often false GPS activation (which is usually kept off and only turned on upon certain movement signal), and would like to avoid that before we improve the GPS turn-on triggering mechanism.
If the problem maintains please send us some more details to info@lazooz.org. Really appreciate your feedback!
Matan Field (OP)

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 07:58:47 PM

Btw I should have found a way to force it, and it's laughing the shakes function, launching that zooz start looking for the signal.

Is it not starting also when moving in a car? (>20kph?)   Is your smartphone plugged to the charger when driving?
kingscrown

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

http://fuk.io - check it out!

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2014, 04:25:47 AM

Is it not starting also when moving in a car? (>20kph?)   Is your smartphone plugged to the charger when driving?

its not. it used too then stopped [over wee kago]. i travel by car daily and it didnt move since over a week.

rieneuf

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 06:17:43 AM

How can I obtain a standalone invitation code to invite friends by e-mail and receive additional 10 potential zooz )?
Matan Field (OP)

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 04:18:30 PM

its not. it used too then stopped [over wee kago]. i travel by car daily and it didnt move since over a week.

But the important questions is whether you're connected to the charger or not when driving.
If not, then the mining is not activated by default (you can change that in settings) -- an addition we've added to save battery until we fix battery consumption.
Matan Field (OP)

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 04:19:45 PM

How can I obtain a standalone invitation code to invite friends by e-mail and receive additional 10 potential zooz )?

Thanks, will do that and send you. Can you send this message also to: info@lazooz.org ?  (so that we'll get back to you also via email)
Splatters
Legendary

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 07:56:27 PM

Yes, even if I drive faster than 20 kph... I used it last week driving, it was a little hard to make the gps searching, but after some try it worked, in fact I made 1000Km last week, the phone was always plugged charging.
But this week it didnt work, when I told you I forced it using the shakes function, I thought it worked, I've opened the shakes menù, the gps started to look the signal and then I went back to the main screen and it counted the kms, then I've disabled it because I was in office, when I left and I opened again the app the gps didn't work as usual, so I opened the shakes menù, and now it started to look the signal, but when I went back to the main page it stopped....so I left the shakes page open, it looked for the gps, it found it, but it didnt take the distance, if you're in shakes page and you move, the app doent keep your movement, doesn't give you token, but it sees my movement, my position move in the maps....

Splatters
Legendary

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 07:58:10 PM

Thanks, will do that and send you. Can you send this message also to: info@lazooz.org ?  (so that we'll get back to you also via email)
How does it work?

myhoho
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1008

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 10:20:06 PM
Last edit: November 07, 2014, 10:31:36 PM by myhoho

Yeah, I can't really get how to invite friends. I send them my sms invitation but it doesn't work for them (wrong code, multiple times) so they register by sms like users without refs and the incoming sms activates automatically as it happened to me, so I receive no bonuses.

██████▄  ▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄         
██████████████████████████▄▄     
█████████████████████████████▄   
▄███████████████████████████████ 
▄▄███▄     ▄██████████  ████████▀▀▀██████████
▄██████   ████████████  ████████   ███████████
▄████████▀   █████████    ██    ████████▀▀▀███████
▀████▄  ▄   ████████████  ████████████   ███████
▀████▀     ▀██████████  █████████████████████
▀███████████████████████████████ 
█████████████████████████████▀   
██████████████████████████▀▀     
██████▀  ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀         
ROCKET

▄▄    ▄▄

▄▄    ▄▄

ENTHRALLING GRAPHICS
● NEW TYPE OF GAMES
100% REFERRAL BONUS
((       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄████████ ██ █████████▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀████████▄
▄███████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀███████▄
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████▀▀██
█████████   ████    ███▄▄██
▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄██▀  █▀
 ▀█████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄███▀  █▀
  ▀████████ ██ ████▀  ▄█▀
    ▀████████████▀ ▄▄█▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███▄
▄████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄████▄
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███▀▀██
██████▄            ████▄▄██
▀██████▄▄        ▄████▀  █▀
 ▀████▄       ▄██████▀  █▀
  ▀████████████████▀  ▄█▀
    ▀████████████▀ ▄▄█▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ▄█████████▀     ████████▄
▄██████████   ████████████▄
█████████        ██████████
█████████▄▄   ▄▄███████▀▀██
███████████   █████████▄▄██
▀██████████   ████████▀  █▀
 ▀█████████   ███████▀  █▀
  ▀████████▄▄▄█████▀  ▄█▀
    ▀████████████▀ ▄▄█▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
))
elelegzet

Activity: 749
Merit: 501

🌟 COMSA ICO: 10/02/17 🌟

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 07:27:14 PM

Any news so far?

,,,,╓╖µpp╖╖,,,,
                         ,╓g▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄µ╖          ,╖
                     ,╓@▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓Ñ╖    ,@▓▌
                  ,á▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓µ╫▓▓▓▌
                ╓@▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▀╜╙            '╙▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
              ╓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▀`                       ╙▀▓▓▓███████▌
             @▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀`            ,,,,,         ,g▓███████▀`
           ╓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀         ,µ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▄@, ,@▓███████▀
          ]▓▓▓▓███▓`       ╓▄▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████████████▓╜
         ]▓▓▓▓█▓█╝       ╓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████▀╜
         ▓▓▓▓███▌       ╙▓███████▓▒       "▀▓██████▀`
        ╫▓▓▓███▌          "▀████████▄        '▓██▀
        ▓█▓███▓▒            `▀████████▄,       `
       ]▓█████▌                ╙████████▓,
       ]▓█████▌                  ╙▓█▓█▓▓▓█▓╖
       ]▓█████▌                    ╙▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╖
        ▓█████▓[            ,,       `▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
        ▓██████[            ╓@        ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╖
        ╠██████▓          ╓▓▓▓▓m        ╙▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓@
         ▓█████╜       ,g▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄╖╖,,,╓╖▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓
         └▓█▓╜       ,@▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓█▀
          '"       ╓@▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▓▓▓▓█████████████▀╙        ,
                 ╓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╜    ╙▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▀▀▀▀╜          ╓▓▓▓╖
               g▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓`                          ,g▓▓▓▓▓▓▓w
            ,g▓██████████▓▄,                    ,╓@▓▓█▓▓▓█▓██╜
            ▓████████████████▓▄▄p╖,,     ,,╓µ▄▄▓██████████▓╜
            ▓█████╜╙▀███████████████████████████████████▀`
            ▓██▓╜     "▀▀███████████████████████████▀╜`
            ▓▀`            ╙▀▀▀███████████████▀▀▀"
. COMSA
ICO: Oct 2 - Nov 6
█████
▄▄▄
███
███
▀▀▀
███
███
███
▀▀▀
███
███
███
█████
█████
▄▄▄▄▄
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
█████
Corleone1918

Activity: 248
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 03:13:15 PM

Yeah, I can't really get how to invite friends. I send them my sms invitation but it doesn't work for them (wrong code, multiple times) so they register by sms like users without refs and the incoming sms activates automatically as it happened to me, so I receive no bonuses.

zooz will have a future.
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2014, 12:24:58 AM

• Run the Zooz-mining app when riding.
    • Share the app and lead others to use it.

Both actions are being rewarded with Zooz tokens through the La'Zooz mining app, incentivizing early adopters to build the network before any transport service is available. To avoid fraud, user’s data will be authenticated through Proof-of-Movement mechanism.

This looks like a great idea.  I hope data Zooz collects is anonymized and analyzed with non-interactive zero-knowledge proof protocols, because otherwise this app will be seen as extremely invasive of privacy!   Tongue

We mostly wait for the establishment of our legal structure.  We wish La'Zooz to be a truly community-based, decentralized collaboration, and for that purpose we need to derive a hand-made special legal structure that allows such an operation. For several months we've examined this issue with several law firms around the world. This process is lengthy and expensive.

In the meanwhile, as development and legal establishment are very expensive we must issue a second pre sale of our own  Zooz tokens (rewarded for a year of development) to keep this operation running. (A first pre sale round of approx. 100,000$ was carried out a bit earlier to support past development.) We will inform the community about it in a few days with more details (and will do so personally to all of whom who were interested in it through our website).

Ridesharing and Bitcoin are both 'hot' industries, so you should have no problem getting heaps of venture capital thrown at this start-up.  Are you on AngelList?  A potential Uber-killer like Zooz should be at the very top of https://angel.co/companies/trending.   Cool

██████████
    █████████████████
    ██████████████████████
    █████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
    ████
    ████████████████████████
    █████
    ███████████████████████████
    █████
    ██████
    ██████
    ██████
    ██████
    ██████
    ██████████████████████████
    █████
    █████████████
    ██████████████
    █████████████████████████
    ██████████████████████
    █████████████████
    ██████████

Monero
    "The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
    whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
    David Chaum 1996
    "Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
    Buy and sell XMR near you
    P2P Exchange Network
    Buy XMR with fiat
    Is Dash a scam?
    Matan Field (OP)

View Profile
    November 12, 2014, 12:52:17 AM

myhoho,  has the problem been resolved already?   If not, please drop us another note, better directly to info@lazooz.org with some more details about the problem and if possible your phone number to track the problem.  We appreciate your feedback, Thanks!

(In any case I re-submit to our devs)
    Matan Field (OP)

View Profile
    November 12, 2014, 12:56:23 AM

Any news so far?

Every day... 
    elelgzet, have you meant for specific ones?  i.e. regarding crowdsale, Zooz-mining app, whitepaper, ... ? 
    basically ALL in great progress;  have you register in our website? (if not, most welcome to), and if so, have you gotten our update latter?   
    I will send it also here.
    Thanks for your interest!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
      Print  

Jump to: