Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:05:09 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Kore Coin be able to Anon Call Standard Lines?  (Read 4368 times)
CryptoNick (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 987
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 02:54:12 PM

Just what I thought, at least it looks like the New Dev was honestly trying to implement a new PoW. I am sure the Dev understands the problem here.

You based your decision on 17 Votes, 28 total? Wow! You put a stupid "I don't know" as a poll result for 3 votes! This just proves my theory now. And looks like MikeMike says No new PoW Forever on the thread. Got some cheap coins... good for you MikeMike. You also stated you were appointed by the previous Dev in a post. I don't see the original thread or many of the old posts were deleted. I have no way to verify what transpired.

Kore had the opportunity to rework the coin properly and they listened to 17 (MikeMike being one of them) people who could have held the majority of coin. Too bad I wasn't around to dissuade you from the path you took. Can't believe you tried to make it seem like this majority vote had integrity to it. Polling within your own interest group will give a skew to your results. But it will allow you to say hey we took a vote among ourselves.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=668908.0

I have never mined any X11 or X13 coin as I only have some miners I only mine BTC with.
I bought every coin I own on the open market and some above 30k.

Think what you like but your level of deliberate effort to find anything you can to discredit KORECoin is well noted.
Those who know me know I don't BS.

Most Sincerely,
MM

I said you bought your coin, never said you mined them. Most of the coin must have been bought at 5K though right, but SOME at 30K. lol

You think I discredit your coin? If you don't like the way it sounds, that is to Kore's discredit. I only pointed out the facts. To do something about it would mean you take your coin serious enough to address the things you feel are a discredit. You are validating the fact that these issues discredit Kore. I would rather you take a step back from being so defensive and realize there are better solutions that would involve a better strategy for Kore.

IPO the current shares at above the market rate then roll them into a new PoW that would be conducive of masses of people getting involved. Have it announced even to start months from now so everyone could get in on it. If people use Kore and generate fees IPO shareholders will make very good dividends. Then your IPO holders will be rewarded with a new PoW and more interest ground swell and competition for mining. Implement the Cost of Anon Wallet to Wallet and require staking to call. IPO holders will share the Wallet to Wallet transaction fees. You think this would be fair enough? You may even have an upswell of buys on the news and profit before going into new PoW.

There are many creative and lucrative ways to rework this that all of the 27 No votes would immediately say Yes to. Wallets staking to make calls will also reduce the fee since the staked coin could pay for the fees if people buy the coin (creating demand) or mine it but with much competition and many miners it should be fair enough. Then it is like the calls are still free since people can mine it until PoW is done (Smaller payout per block and 6 Month, 1 Year PoW?) and feel like they had an opportunity to mine the first coin to ever start PoW with proven Functionality behind it. I don't know of any other coin out there that has had working function to their coin during launch.

CryptoNick (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 10:33:06 PM

I really think the Kore Concept and development is Great! I just wish the Devs would address the issues better.
Eurbids

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 11:43:30 PM

I'm very happy to see this thread. Because now I understand that some people don't have understand well about Kore.

At first I want to tell that this coming, maybe, because of me. I don't like very much to speak in the deep tech, because I know that many people come to be boring to read something that they don't understand well.

At second, I think you need to read more better my posts, because your doubts don't coming from a missunderstand, but by the fact that you have not documented properly.

I try to answer you point to point.

1. Kore 1.0 - Old Dev, PreMine
------------------------------
one of first thing that I've tried to do when I started in Kore was to find and ban the orginal Dev addresses. Without success, the coins was moved and mixed many times, and was impossibile to ban it. And I cannot risk to ban an exchange address or a big bagholder user. During this I've find this article : http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/korecoin-uses-pre-mine-to-repay-miners-after-fork I was not in Kore when this happened, and I've think that maybe the premine was really used for a good thing.

Besides I've open another little PoW period in Kore 2.0 for 100k coins in total. This was not a present to people, but was a good thing for take back attention to the coin and shape a new community.

2. KoreVoip
------------
I think that VoiP into a wallet it's the must feature that we have see in the last months. Because give to the users to interact, with voice for now and with a video soon. This open a new hundreds of new opportunity.

If you going to read my old posts, you will see that I've never told that Voip2Telco will be Anon. This cannot happen because we have a severe laws. The only Anon calls are address2address. How VoiP2Telco will work it's simple, you will must to make a registration on the Kore website and pay a monthly subscription. This is the onlyone way and your Kore-address will be always reserved and never associate.

Ok why use Kore instead Skype ? Because Skype monitoring all calls, skype2skype too. Kore don't do it and don't logging your IP or your actions. Besides Kore will be more cheap.

About PoBA and all another new features in timeline, you have to wait the official release and official brief.

if you have other questions, will be happy to enlighten you further

child_harold

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 11:57:47 PM

Wow!

Thanks Eurbids for the enlightenment!
Did not see that coming Smiley

Thanks to all participants in this thread.

Good.

bitcoin carpenter
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 12:18:34 AM

I'm very happy to see this thread. Because now I understand that some people don't have understand well about Kore.

At first I want to tell that this coming, maybe, because of me. I don't like very much to speak in the deep tech, because I know that many people come to be boring to read something that they don't understand well.

At second, I think you need to read more better my posts, because your doubts don't coming from a missunderstand, but by the fact that you have not documented properly.

one of first thing that I've tried to do when I started in Kore was to find and ban the orginal Dev addresses. Without success, the coins was moved and mixed many times, and was impossibile to ban it. And I cannot risk to ban an exchange address or a big bagholder user. During this I've find this article : http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/korecoin-uses-pre-mine-to-repay-miners-after-fork I was not in Kore when this happened, and I've think that maybe the premine was really used for a good thing.

Besides I've open another little PoW period in Kore 2.0 for 100k coins in total. This was not a present to people, but was a good thing for take back attention to the coin and shape a new community.

2. KoreVoip
------------
I think that VoiP into a wallet it's the must feature that we have see in the last months. Because give to the users to interact, with voice for now and with a video soon. This open a new hundreds of new opportunity.

If you going to read my old posts, you will see that I've never told that Voip2Telco will be Anon. This cannot happen because we have a severe laws. The only Anon calls are address2address. How VoiP2Telco will work it's simple, you will must to make a registration on the Kore website and pay a monthly subscription. This is the onlyone way and your Kore-address will be always reserved and never associate.

Ok why use Kore instead Skype ? Because Skype monitoring all calls, skype2skype too. Kore don't do it and don't logging your IP or your actions. Besides Kore will be more cheap.

About PoBA and all another new features in timeline, you have to wait the official release and official brief.

Thanks for the info eurbids

If your not actively using the technology behind your crypto investment,

IT IS A SCAM!!!!
mymoneyman

Activity: 132
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 12:25:30 AM

2. KoreVoip
------------

Dev is always here quietly working. I am here because in 2.5 years I have not seen a dev on the same level as Eurbids. I Never expect him to comment but he always comes out in a professional and informative manner.
CryptoNick (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 06:16:15 AM

2. KoreVoip
------------

Excellent explanations, thank you for taking the time Eurbids. Yes, my initial question was to ask about Telco not Wallet to Wallet. Thanks for clearing that up.

So, I came up with a work around that could allow Anon Wallet Kore addresses to place Telco calls. When a call is placed to a Telco line there could be an Opt out for the Number of the Telco line to press #0 or something to that effect, announced at the start of the call with a short statement that the call is free if picked up. So it should be possible to Anon to Telco if Kore has a way to opt out a number. Then there is no tracing needed since Kore could physically not be able to dial to the LEC for that specific number ever, and protect the holder of the private number. This number would reset upon change of service or opt back in by dialing a specific number. This would be controlled by Kore and implemented as a protection causing the FCC to have no recourse for blocking the service.

This would be a huge win for Kore if it could be implemented like this, since there would be no need to translate the fees from someone buying a monthly subscription and Kore could collect fees from the wallets placing the calls and exchange into fiat to pay the access charges and FCC taxes on top of Kore fees. Then you have a substantiated service that causes demand in a market that creates value to the Coin not just Kore Functions in general.

So people will buy a Calling Card to use from Kore wallet to Telco? If this is the case, Kore coin value won't go up based on this feature. Download the wallet for free and pay a monthly fee to Kore and no one else will profit from it other than those accepting the payment in USD etc. for the monthly fee.

To my point about investing in Kore. There is no demand for Kore to raise the cost of the coin. Wallet to Wallet calls are free. Telco Calls like Skype are External Monitary transactions benefiting Kore as a Merchant not the holders of the coin.

I see the Marketplace as a possibility for Fraud to occur. The Proof of Burn may be the only demand for Anon transactions, but if I ship something to my house, there is no need for Anon since it ties back to a transaction and ultimately not Anon. Again this would be the case unless there is something I am missing.

I am glad you see the value of new PoW and the fact that you couldn't control the addresses since you didn't want to burn real bagholders, which makes the issue of starting a new PoW on a fully developed coin a viable solution. There could be creative ways to do this, and it would make the playing field even, since the old Dev could not hold so many coins. I think this is the biggest reason why the price won't go up since we all know the old Dev is holding coin, and is probably the only one selling into the buys or manipulating the price.

There were only 27 Votes placed and 17 No votes caused you to believe you should keep the Coin from the Insta-Mine and Old Dev. This doesn't make sense in all fairness to the coin. You created so many Features that you need to find a way to cash out the previous bagholders without hurting the coin. It is a fine line. But could be addressed, and also as the first coin to re-launch with full functionality. Treated as if all holders got their money back or were square someway. I think that if you addressed the issues in the open and gave your cause for reasoning along with why these reasons would make the new coin worth so much more, all of the No Votes would most likely turn to Yes.

I am just trying to strengthen the coin, so please take this with all due respect.
bitcoin carpenter
Legendary

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 02:59:17 PM

I can think of many ways to increase the value of kore if the tech becomes fully developed.

As an investor don't buy coins in alpha unless you love gambling.
But if you are an innovator and have a plan for after beta alpha is a great time to invest.

IT IS A SCAM!!!!
CryptoNick (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 10:56:15 PM

I can think of many ways to increase the value of kore if the tech becomes fully developed.

As an investor don't buy coins in alpha unless you love gambling.
But if you are an innovator and have a plan for after beta alpha is a great time to invest.

Yes good point, my reasoning is based on the 3 Day PoW leaving large amounts of coin in the Original Devs control. Along side this would be that there was no functionality to Kore when launched. Why not state that the coin will roll in percentages of the old coin into IPO and pay dividends to these holders. The Dev may earn a percentage at this point but the new coin will be distributed properly if it is advertized for a long time before it is launched. This way many other people could actually buy up the old coin in the interim and also at a discount to cash the old Dev out too. This would be before the astronomical rise of the Kore value as the first to ever launch fully functional. The reasons would be obvious and for fairness. You can make the Block Structure fair and as intricate as you want to share the coin.

#KoreValues

Work out the best scenarios to make these items leverage Kore to the hilt. Take your time doing so, don't rush, and work out every detail going forward. Make sure each aspect of an IPO would make sense even with small percentages of dividends since the new Launch may make the coin worth 10's to 100's times more valuable.

This way you also have a bigger economy instead of multiple angles. People may mine and dump for profit but the market will right itself since the coin will be around for quite some time. With an Anon Telco function it would be the Holy Grail of Tor functionality, Legitimized.

And at that point Kore would have a PoP to access the LEC legitimately so why not create a Private Kore VPN to keep the traffic on UDP ports with higher availability and faster speeds since Tor is not Commercially viable. Instead of using IP addresses internally, you could use Kore addresses as traffic. The Kore Address could be the TunnelKey to communicate securely with your wallet. Even if you create a new Address you just talk (send data) with that new address. No IP for anyone to discover later just a layer of data traversing the VPN securely since you would be required to have a Kore wallet to get on. All transactions would be secure since no DDoS could ever block the Data using the right firewalls of course. Multi Layered VPN even.

So an IP address would be used to connect to the VPN externally but communication is encrypted and the IP would only be logged at the Kore VPN but the data sent is wallet to wallet or out to the LEC internally. It would be like encryption within encryption since a Kore wallet would just communicate freely in this VPN environment.

I think most people would like this Kore VPN idea better than Tor since it is Commercially acceptable and more reliable. This is what people pay for, properly managed networks for services rendered.
bitcoin carpenter
Legendary

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 02:59:11 AM

He is making some good points.

I'll leave it all to the kore team but nick shouldn't be dismissed as a fudster
Most of us have been burned in the past, and open discussion by a community about the direction a coin should take helps to assure us that there is a path forward.

IT IS A SCAM!!!!
CryptoNick (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 04:27:07 AM

Are you affiliated with viorcoin?

No way, not involved with any coin right now. Trying to decide if Uro is bogus also and mining as I go with 30MHash. I would love to be involved with Kore, I just can't get past the original PoW and block payouts. And the other issues that go along with it.

You didn't like my ideas? You must know that Tor is not the best solution which is possibly why the Wallet to Wallet is free. I only did a little research to find quite a bit of latency issues. But it is Anon so trade offs are in place. This does nothing to bolster the value of Kore. I hope you see and understand this is a statement of fact.

If I give you something for free what incentive do you have to buy the coin? Speculation?

Please stop spam. When all the features will be released, this coin will reach the moon.

This is my thread btw.
CryptoNick (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 04:38:41 AM

He is making some good points.

I'll leave it all to the kore team but nick shouldn't be dismissed as a fudster
Most of us have been burned in the past, and open discussion by a community about the direction a coin should take helps to assure us that there is a path forward.

Yes, I got burned by Crypt. Not comparing either.

Thanks for the vote of confidence, as I never intended to seem like FUD I just got called a Fudder by MikeMike and I started off this thread in a conflicting way.

CryptoNick (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 04:48:46 AM

The direction of Kore should be set to benefit the coin and holders of the coin not as a Merchant selling Kore Calling cards on the side, with no linking to a usage of coin creating a demand for the coin to be bought.

It may be a good thing Kore didn't implement the calling card yet since the Fair thing to do is roll out Kore as the first Functioning Coin Launch in the history of Alt Coins.

Then see how much a new structure will pay off for the Dividends of an IPO. In any scenario the Devs make out fine, it is just the bagholders that need to be addressed which is why you IPO futures to them. Bagholders also get to get in on the new launch at the ground floor of a Fully Functional coin. It may be possible that much of the bagholders have made gains too I am not sure how bad the dump was and how many were affected since only 27 votes were total on the vote page. Goes to the point that either people left and did not care and took their losses dumped low and walked away.

If Kore Devs like the idea of a Kore VPN with Anon Telco they could also use the IPO to raise money for the hardware to build the network. See how it goes now? I am only attempting to make a stronger coin. There are weaknesses currently. These weaknesses could also be addressed without an IPO but ideally you would see more support "I think" from a new launch that could even be a year out. It is like the entire coin could be chalked up to a test run and any flaws, including ideals, were addressed to make the final version the best possible version.
bitcoin carpenter
Legendary

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 03:14:17 PM

After looking through the block chain I think there is no need for an ipo.
Distribution looks healthy.
Well healthy as far as altcoins go.

Everything looks good as far as I can see, we just need progress towards beta.

My advice...  trickle buy in, I don't see this going back to a pow or an ipo.

IT IS A SCAM!!!!
MikeMike
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1020

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 05:34:21 PM
Last edit: May 12, 2015, 01:14:27 AM by MikeMike

I finally went over to the Kore thread and did some reading. From what I gather the VoIP feature has not been released yet, is that correct? It looks like we'll have an alpha in a few days. That will give us VoIP that is anonymous through Tor. So you need to run your wallet in the Tor network in order to make anonymous calls is what it looks like. Right?

Anon VoIP has been working for weeks on windows wallet version.
TOR is built in...No need to setup and run TOR...
Enjoy!
 Smiley

As for the haters...
Well, as proven here... they are gonna hate.

I've seen some very intelligent manipulative fudsters
weave in legitimate questions but this cnick surpasses them all...
FWIW

★  KORE VoIPA DIRECTIONS  ★

KoreCoin Windows - v2.2.9.1:VOIP-ALPHA
https://mega.co.nz/#!AcNXnSQD!4JGdFySEFyh8RMWPjMsoaYfCbpCTG4wilBU_afKsSNU

NEW: When you click the "CONNECT" tab it automatically registers you.
Other than that continue using the same setup process in the video etc. found below.

Video Tutorial for Direct Calling Only, Not using Buddy List:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HzWDAnVEHoE&feature=youtu.be

OR, You can Follow the Listed Directions Below.

ALPHA is Testing Mode so Report all "NEW"  Bugs to Eurbids.

FYI:  If your Router supports UPNP you don't need to forward
the SIP Port 5060 manually, UPNP does the work for you.
If your Router doesn't support UPNP Then Voice will only work in one direction.
This means you have to forward the port 5060. Wink

STEPS: #1-3 for Direct and Buddy List Calling Setup - Use Direct Calling
1-Go to the "Receive Address Tab" and create a new address.
Label it however you like. Might makes sense to designate it your VoIP Address.

2-Right Click the Address and choose the bottom option "Set VoIP Account".

3-Go to "VoIP Calls" tab and click on the "CONNECT" tab to REGISTER.

STEPS: #4 and #5 for Direct Calling Only at this time:
4-Enter the Address you'd like to call in the "Direct Calling/IM" box near the bottom.
You will see two tiny boxes on the right. Click on the "Left Tiny Box w-Speaker Icon" to dial.

5-Watch the "Call Status" box, You will see it say "Calling".
Whoever is Receiving the call has to accept the call by clicking "Answer Call"
that will show in the box above the "Call Status" box.

To hang up simply click "Hang Up".

★ SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS for those in "Restricted Internet Use Areas":
If you are in a region where internet is monitored by government and your ISP uses
a transparent proxy for content filtering, your wallet might not "connect"
In order to make the wallet working, download "Pd Proxy"

What is transparent proxy : http://www.wisegeek.com/what-is-a-transparent-proxy-server.htm
What is "Pd proxy" : http://www.pdproxy.com/index.htm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kore_%28moon%29

CryptoNick (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 09:42:48 PM

As for the haters...
Well, as proven here... they are gonna hate.

I've seen some very intelligent manipulative fudsters
weave in legitimate questions but this cnick surpasses them all...
FWIW

As proven where? I am not a Hater. I have stated many times I like Kore and respect Kore. Kore just needs a few issues addressed to make it stronger.

I won't be buying Kore since I don't need to buy any to make it work, no one needs to buy any. You stated this yourself and said isn't it great that you don't have to buy any and it works, MikeMike just became a Fudster! If no one needs to buy Kore to make the functionality work, the price will stagnate. The only thing Kore can do is Hype itself on speculation.

By ignoring these issues or calling them FUD you reinforce the weaknesses I pointed out. Mainly since this thread was only started to see if Anon Telco was possible. Which I misunderstood this, and Kore will not be doing Anon Telco anyways. But the other points became glaring issues now only to be called FUD and dismissed. This shows a bit of ignorance on your part.
Eurbids

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 05:24:38 PM

The direction of Kore should be set to benefit the coin and holders of the coin not as a Merchant selling Kore Calling cards on the side, with no linking to a usage of coin creating a demand for the coin to be bought.

It may be a good thing Kore didn't implement the calling card yet since the Fair thing to do is roll out Kore as the first Functioning Coin Launch in the history of Alt Coins.

Then see how much a new structure will pay off for the Dividends of an IPO. In any scenario the Devs make out fine, it is just the bagholders that need to be addressed which is why you IPO futures to them. Bagholders also get to get in on the new launch at the ground floor of a Fully Functional coin. It may be possible that much of the bagholders have made gains too I am not sure how bad the dump was and how many were affected since only 27 votes were total on the vote page. Goes to the point that either people left and did not care and took their losses dumped low and walked away.

If Kore Devs like the idea of a Kore VPN with Anon Telco they could also use the IPO to raise money for the hardware to build the network. See how it goes now? I am only attempting to make a stronger coin. There are weaknesses currently. These weaknesses could also be addressed without an IPO but ideally you would see more support "I think" from a new launch that could even be a year out. It is like the entire coin could be chalked up to a test run and any flaws, including ideals, were addressed to make the final version the best possible version.

VPN is already done in Beta. Working with a embedded Zebedee vpn software.

I've not interesting about Calling Cards, and here no way for Anon Telco. No interesting for IPO. The montly subscription will the same of skype or mobile phones, you will have an amount of minutes to use for a specific country. Also users will be able to rent an incoming geo-number.

The Telco Gateway will be in EU and will respect the EU laws.

CryptoNick (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 09:41:23 AM

Very smart then, Zebedee allows UDP ports. Looks like there are attempts to DDoS proof the product also.

Payment for Monthly Subscriptions will be made with Kore?

If there are not enough monthly subscriptions, you will also need to sell off shares of Kore to support the operating costs, how will this be possible if you don't own a large portion of the coin to stake?

Will these costs be reasonable, and will you make this information on accounting public?
CryptoNick (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 05:30:50 AM

This just in... "Yahoo Writes Article about Kore"!!!
http://finance.yahoo.com/news/korecoin-team-announces-korephone-smart-041800325.html

Oh wait MikeMike just paid to list that Ad on AccessWire... Good Hype though! Very Smart!

Maybe this is why Kore had a sell off, to pay for the Ad.

http://www.accesswire.com/accesswire_yahoo_finance.aspx

Keep staking those cheap coins you picked up MikeMike!
Eurbids

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 01:28:35 PM

Very smart then, Zebedee allows UDP ports. Looks like there are attempts to DDoS proof the product also.

I'm not here to bake cookies Cheesy

Payment for Monthly Subscriptions will be made with Kore?

Of course, and only with KORE.

If there are not enough monthly subscriptions, you will also need to sell off shares of Kore to support the operating costs, how will this be possible if you don't own a large portion of the coin to stake?

Will these costs be reasonable, and will you make this information on accounting public?

I've already buyed all that we need, no more costs for this service.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: