Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:08:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 [340] 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 ... 551 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CLOAK] Private, Secure, Untraceable & Decentralized Digital Currency  (Read 810710 times)
rowenta01

Activity: 1216
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2017, 07:23:41 PM

I have invested too! I am new to the project. The difference is that now there are not only weak hands in the project. All old projects have many weak hands that dump the price. It was just an awakening it's no wonder seeing this scenario! Now the price may take value more gently but with more solidity.

Now it is the work of the team, the community and new contributors!

Report to moderator 
__◣   Stake.com   ◥
Stake v2 Now live!
12+ Gamemodes  |  Provably Fair  |   Daily Giveaways
cuteflower

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 08:53:34 PM

before 2 days CLOAK hit 0.00083 almost but after 2 days now 0.0004 so in cryptocurrency world say that it was pump N dump but i do not think so that it is but its looks like that and some users hate me a lot so please do not mind but this is truth talk again now you will have to accept
I think a group of people are forcing down the price,to buy later at low price...For the next week the price will rise again.

yes i think group of people making price down and it is happening with only Cloak and look it now almost many many coin going on mega moon price but Cloak nothing moving up
btcprice

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 09:06:18 PM

before 2 days CLOAK hit 0.00083 almost but after 2 days now 0.0004 so in cryptocurrency world say that it was pump N dump but i do not think so that it is but its looks like that and some users hate me a lot so please do not mind but this is truth talk again now you will have to accept
I think a group of people are forcing down the price,to buy later at low price...For the next week the price will rise again.

I agree. As I've said in previous posts in this thread, the increase in price was a result of the Bill Still report, not as a result of any new feature.

This is still a solid coin with good features. I wouldn't be too concerned with this recent up-and-down action in the price. It will rise again, especially after the source is opened and it can be offered on Poloniex where it can be offered to more investors.
Toninho

Activity: 597
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 09:54:22 PM

I agree. As I've said in previous posts in this thread, the increase in price was a result of the Bill Still report, not as a result of any new feature.

This is still a solid coin with good features. I wouldn't be too concerned with this recent up-and-down action in the price. It will rise again, especially after the source is opened and it can be offered on Poloniex where it can be offered to more investors.
It should already be at the Poloniex...
yogibaer
Legendary

Activity: 1131
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 10:00:31 PM

If you know how to contact them seriously (not a contact from on the website) please do so. Cloakteam tried to contact them throu various ways but they did not even reply .....
Toninho

Activity: 597

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 10:03:15 PM

If you know how to contact them seriously (not a contact from on the website) please do so. Cloakteam tried to contact them throu various ways but they did not even reply .....
Are you serious?very strange Roll Eyes
alice_bob

Activity: 318

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2017, 11:18:56 PM

Dear Cloak Community

We are pleased to announce our new forum https://forum.cloakcoin.com and invite you to join and talk with us. We have chosen a fresh start with a well known system – Simple Machines Forum – which will be very familiar to you. A fresh start means a blank page in this case as there was no possibility to import the old threads. Join us and lets share valuable information for the benefit of all of us in this community.

Also, just a quick note to say to please ensure your wallet is unlocked when sending with Enigma. Enigma sends differ from regular sends as they need to be signed by the sender at the end. Having your wallet either unlocked for minting or fully unlocked both be fine. We'll add a prompt as the Enigma send completes for the next release. I expect a v2.0.1.2 [point release] to be released pretty soon to address this and a couple of other very minor issues.

sandman53

Activity: 686

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2017, 12:29:00 AM

Dear Cloak Community

We are pleased to announce our new forum https://forum.cloakcoin.com and invite you to join and talk with us. We have chosen a fresh start with a well known system – Simple Machines Forum – which will be very familiar to you. A fresh start means a blank page in this case as there was no possibility to import the old threads. Join us and lets share valuable information for the benefit of all of us in this community.

Also, just a quick note to say to please ensure your wallet is unlocked when sending with Enigma. Enigma sends differ from regular sends as they need to be signed by the sender at the end. Having your wallet either unlocked for minting or fully unlocked both be fine. We'll add a prompt as the Enigma send completes for the next release. I expect a v2.0.1.2 [point release] to be released pretty soon to address this and a couple of other very minor issues.

Thanks for the update! I just registered on the new forum.This is a coin with good features! I look for the price to go up!
Fern

Activity: 247

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 01:26:04 AM

Shadowcash had this level of volume for months before blasting off so be patient Cloakers
melea

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

Not B troll & do something!

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2017, 02:53:25 AM

Keep calm and sell to Melea more CloakCoins cheap  Grin

please i need seriously!  Cool  Cool  Cool

i know or i believe where is going this great project,

congratulations to devs team.   Wink

aknutty

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 03:00:58 AM

Shadowcash had this level of volume for months before blasting off so be patient Cloakers
Thank you! Before they released enigma we were lucky to have high single digit volumes. There were times where we almost got delisted in 2016. I've never seen these volumes for cloak, or for as long since nearly the beginning. .003 with 30BTC volume for over a week! We had a little while where there was over $100k in volume. I'm just sitting back and relaxing thinking about my retirement.
tevayo

Activity: 620

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 06:04:55 AM

If the problem to get into poloniex is that CLOAK is closed code ...
Could you create a fully compatible open source without ENIGMA version?
Exchanges do not need to use ENIGMA at all.
I suppose it is easy and possible to have two versions of CLOAK.
1: Open code without ENIGMA (for exchanges).
2: Code closed (for now) with ENIGMA (for everyone who wants)
yogibaer
Legendary

Activity: 1131
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 06:10:20 AM

That's a good idea. But the source on the above mentioned GutHub is open source from an older wallet version without Enigma. We did not have any hardforks. Therefore any older wallet versions can be used!
topian

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 06:14:17 AM

Thank you! Before they released enigma we were lucky to have high single digit volumes. There were times where we almost got delisted in 2016. I've never seen these volumes for cloak, or for as long since nearly the beginning. .003 with 30BTC volume for over a week! We had a little while where there was over $100k in volume. I'm just sitting back and relaxing thinking about my retirement.

Its nearly time for a big market party   but will be happier with more progress  no need to rush
investor1

Activity: 239
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 06:54:33 AM

That's a good idea. But the source on the above mentioned GutHub is open source from an older wallet version without Enigma. We did not have any hardforks. Therefore any older wallet versions can be used!

polo is not mandatory, btc38 also suits us....look zcoin

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/zcoin/#markets

Read Our WHITEPAPER              (((   BIDIUM   )))         Pre-ICO Active  |  JOIN NOW!
Revolutionizing Auction & Freelance Hiring with a Crypto Exchange Powered by Blockchain
███████████ |     FACEBOOK     |      TWITTER      |     TELEGRAM     | ███████████
OnTheMoon

Activity: 574
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 07:28:40 AM

Agree, adding Cloak at btc38 can add many China ivestors.

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
  TRUE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM 
DECENTRALISED AUTONOMOUS UNIVERSES

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|
lazi

Activity: 695

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 07:36:01 AM

Agree, adding Cloak at btc38 can add many China ivestors.

I think everybody should write an email to: contact@mail.btc38.com
investor1

Activity: 239

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 07:47:23 AM

Agree, adding Cloak at btc38 can add many China ivestors.?

I think everybody should write an email to: contact@mail.btc38.com

Done

Read Our WHITEPAPER              (((   BIDIUM   )))         Pre-ICO Active  |  JOIN NOW!
Revolutionizing Auction & Freelance Hiring with a Crypto Exchange Powered by Blockchain
███████████ |     FACEBOOK     |      TWITTER      |     TELEGRAM     | ███████████
JosNekoKopa

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 12:10:22 PM
Last edit: March 16, 2017, 12:40:23 PM by JosNekoKopa

And what will you get with this? They want to see entire code and this is because security reasons..

I have one question about new forum, can you earn by posting like on previous?

Join this new topic where you can discuss about technologies with Monero members.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1829362.new#new
PetATL

Activity: 153

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 12:53:46 PM

Dear Cloak Community

Why new forum I liked old one?
Pages: « 1 ... 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 [340] 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 ... 551 »
  Print  

Jump to: