Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 10:55:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Get Facebook page like,, No boot, 100% manual like...  (Read 1834 times)
anikuiu (OP)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 01:19:20 PM
Last edit: October 17, 2014, 06:43:09 PM by anikuiu

Want to promote your facebook page?

If your answer is yes then you have come to the right place!

My price list:

5 facebook page likes= 5 cent
10 likes= 10 cent
20 likes= 15 cent
50 likes=  35 cent
100 likes= 65 cent
500 likes= $3
1000 likes= $5.5

Even you can get 1 like spending only 1 cent. i am giving this because small customer is also valuable for me

i am not only providing Facebook page like service, also providing youtube channel subscription, youtube video likes, twitter following, facebook photo likes, facebook following, website promotion servises

Price will be same for all services

Payment system: Bitcoin, Payza(fee yours), Egopay, Perfectmoney, Neteller

Remember: I don't use any software or any robot, it is totally manual process, Because using software or robot may lead to your account termination

So, hurry up to choose your package!!!!!!!!!! Smiley
umairsaleem010

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 08:31:00 PM

Prices aren't great. For 1$ I can get 250

anikuiu (OP)

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 12:55:44 PM

"website promotion servises"  please explain that service better, thanks.

We pay with Einsteinium Coin

It means, if you want to increase your website traffic then i will help you. U know visiting more people in your website will lead to show the first place in google........

i will provide unique visitor in your website........

Thank you..........
anikuiu (OP)

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 01:02:15 PM

Prices aren't great. For 1$ I can get 250

Yes, for $1 you can get 250, but you don't know whether they are robot or not. this may lead to your account permanent termination......

So, if you get 250 likes for $1 then you can take it, simultaneously you have to be taken little bit risk for your account...

Decision is yours................

Thank you..............
SirLolicon

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Sound Engineer for Hire

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 01:28:29 PM

Can I have a rush buy right now please?

anikuiu (OP)

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 01:34:06 PM

Can I have a rush buy right now please?

Please tell me more clearly,,, i did not understand...

Which services you need?Huh?
usupnaruto

Activity: 196

tolong sumbangannya pak...

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 02:15:32 AM

if for 1000 like facebook how much the price you offer?

Redwan

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 02:25:29 AM

real like or like software faceebook can ban your account for using like software...so be careful Smiley

< MONEY IS NOT EVERYTHING BUT EVERYTHING NEEDS MONEY > donate 14V9xuWy2fRzchkpK44ZeDbjdJprXLP2qC
usupnaruto

Activity: 196

tolong sumbangannya pak...

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 02:41:55 AM

real like or like software faceebook can ban your account for using like software...so be careful Smiley
would most likely use a software because when done manually will take some time

anikuiu (OP)

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 05:12:58 AM

would most likely use a software because when done manually will take some time

Yes you are correct, if anyone use software to like facebook page then account will be terminated..

But i never use any software to get facebook like. that is why, when anyone give me the page link to get like it will take time to get it...

for example: if you want to get 100 like then you have to wait at least 24 hours after submitting your link...

MrTeal
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 05:15:55 AM

Want to promote your facebook page?

Now you will get 100 page like spending only $1....
you can pay me with bitcoin also.. it have to be equivalent to $1....

My price list

5 facebook page likes= 5 cent
10 likes= 10 cent
20 likes= 20 cent
50 likes=  50 cent( 5 likes bonus)
100 likes= $1 ( 10 likes bonus)

Even you can get 1 like spending only 1 cent

i am not only providing Facebook page like service, also providing youtube channel subscription, twitter following, facebook photo likes, facebook follower, website promotion servises

Price will be same for all services

I am intrigued by your volume discount pricing with bonuses. If I were to need 237 likes, what would that cost me?
cryptocoiner

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

hyperboria - next internet

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2014, 05:18:30 AM

So its just a bots likes?

anikuiu (OP)

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 05:27:17 AM

if for 1000 like facebook how much the price you offer?

If you want to take 1000 like for your facebook then you have to pay $10 and you will get additional 100 like bonus according to my promise.......

Since your amount is little bit high that is why you should wait some days to get full 1000 like because i don't use any software to get like for my customer,, because using software is harmful for Facebook account so i never do it.

You can get lots of people who are giving this services but i can surely say most of them are using software and also offer low rate to their customer.

After giving me your facebook link, whenever you will start to get like in your facebook then you will realize whether i am providing real like or not..

This is not necessary to give me payment first, you can give me payment after getting 20 likes(It will help to judge whether you are getting person like or robot like).. I am here because i always want to maintain long term relationship with my customers.........
anikuiu (OP)

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 05:35:11 AM

I am intrigued by your volume discount pricing with bonuses. If I were to need 237 likes, what would that cost me?

For getting 237 likes you should pay $2.37...   you will get 25 bonus like with this......

This is not necessary to give me payment first.. after getting 20 likes you can give me payment. I am giving this opportunity because it will help to judge you whether you are getting real like or not, because most of the people are using software which is harmful you know....

Remember: to get 237 like you need some time, because it is manual....
anikuiu (OP)

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 05:40:26 AM

So its just a bots likes?

No its not boot like. its totally manual...   if you want to get proof then you can give your facebook page or photo link, i will give 5 likes for your account at free of cost.....

MrTeal
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 05:50:21 AM

For getting 237 likes you should pay $2.37...   you will get 25 bonus like with this......

This is not necessary to give me payment first.. after getting 20 likes you can give me payment. I am giving this opportunity because it will help to judge you whether you are getting real like or not, because most of the people are using software which is harmful you know....

Remember: to get 237 like you need some time, because it is manual....
I am planning a post whereby my thesis statement will be that Verne Troyer is a much more talented actor than Peter Dinklage. Given the controversial nature of this post, I require at least 237 likes in order to give it sufficient gravitas that the Academy will be swayed and grant the great Verne Troyer the 2015 Lifetime Achievement Oscar.

Really, you should do it for free as such a cause should really be a cause for all humanity to strive towards.
anikuiu (OP)

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 06:07:22 AM

I am planning a post whereby my thesis statement will be that Verne Troyer is a much more talented actor than Peter Dinklage. Given the controversial nature of this post, I require at least 237 likes in order to give it sufficient gravitas that the Academy will be swayed and grant the great Verne Troyer the 2015 Lifetime Achievement Oscar.

Really, you should do it for free as such a cause should really be a cause for all humanity to strive towards.

Check your PM
gondel
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 12:05:25 PM

Hello,
Can you provide a geo targeted Facebook likes to my page?
I need only people speaking sertain language from a small country to like my page. I need real likes. BTW FB is offering such service and it is lot more expensive then that. I am ready to pay in BTC.
BR
G
LPCBTC

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 12:25:29 PM

I'm Selling 1000k Likes For Only 0.005 BTC
Real Likes, Random Country

anikuiu (OP)

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 02:10:34 PM

Hello,
Can you provide a geo targeted Facebook likes to my page?
I need only people speaking sertain language from a small country to like my page. I need real likes. BTW FB is offering such service and it is lot more expensive then that. I am ready to pay in BTC.
BR
G

Yes i can do it but it will be little bit time consuming because i have to target country according to your choice..
and also i am not using software......

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: