Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 08:57:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] QORA | Automated Transaction | Crowdfunding  (Read 2176 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Vrontis (OP)

Activity: 351
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2014, 12:04:11 AM

goes
Turing Complete

Qora and AT team agreed to integrate a Turing complete virtual machine into Qora named
Automated Transactions.

In a brief preview Automated transactions allows many types of applications ranging from games of chance to automated crowdfunding and ensuring that savings will not be lost forever.

But this project needs to get funded in order to be done and ATFunding is the asset that represents this crowdfunding.

ATFunding asset has a quantity of 250 millions unit's with each unit's price equals to 1 Qora and a total net worth of 250.000.000 Qora.
AT team will integrate Automated Transactions into Qora if the minimum amount of 100 millions Qora has been pledged for this purpose.

The crowdfunind period has started today, 15 of October and will last for a period of two weeks.If the sold units during this period reaches the minimum quantity of 100.000.000 then Automated Transactions will be integrated into Qora.

The ATFunding asset holders by funding this project they will also be able to exchange their ATFunding asset with the official asset of AT Team that they will issue if the minimum goal has been reached (details can be found here).

ATFunding asset specifications

Name : ATFunding

Asset Key : 61

Asset Owner : QYsLsfwMRBPnunmuWmFkM4hvGsfooY8ssU

Asset Description : This asset represents the funding of AT team
                                for the integration of a Turing complete virtual machine into Qora.

Quantity : 250.000.000 units

Divisible : Yes

Price : 1 Qora/unit

Crowdfunding has began

"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Djinou94
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 12:25:14 AM

Panic buy!
PondSea
Legendary

Activity: 1428

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 01:37:04 AM

Just under 45% of the minimum needed to find it .

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░▄███████▄░░░░████████
░░░░███████████░░░░██████
░░░▀███████████░░░░████░░
███▄░░░░░░░░░░▀████░░░███░░██
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████░░░██░░██
█████████████▄░░████░░░░░
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░▄████████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DECENTRALIZED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
Developed to Unite Coin Communities | ✔ SECURE ✔ FREE ✔ VISIBILITY ✔ EASY INTEGRATION |

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

wizzardTim
Legendary

Activity: 1708

Reality is stranger than fiction

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 08:16:14 AM

It's great that this will be integrated into QORA!

Behold the Tangle Mysteries! Dare to know It's truth.

- Excerpt from the IOTA Sacred Texts Vol. I
rlh

Activity: 804
Merit: 1004

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 09:24:07 AM

If the sold units during this period reaches the minimum quantity of 100.000.000 then Automated Transactions will be integrated into Qora.

...might as well start with the integration now!   Wink

Almost there...

Curious, when we hit the 100m mark, what type pf timeframe will we be looking at until the coding starts?  When do you think it might be completed?

A Personal Quote on BTT from 2011:
"I'd be willing to make a moderate "investment" if the value of the BTC went below $2.00.  Otherwise I'll just have to live with my 5 BTC and be happy. :/"  ...sigh.  If only I knew.
Vrontis (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2014, 09:43:06 AM

If the sold units during this period reaches the minimum quantity of 100.000.000 then Automated Transactions will be integrated into Qora.

...might as well start with the integration now!   Wink

Almost there...

Curious, when we hit the 100m mark, what type pf timeframe will we be looking at until the coding starts?  When do you think it might be completed?

I think that the proper way is first to wait till the crowdfundind period ends (in case there might be refund requests or anything). But sure the devs will be encouraged to start the integration when the minimum goal is reached and schedule it properly according to their needs.
In my opinion when the integration phase begins then I believe that we will have it live pretty soon. Both devs are pretty fast and this can indicate a timeframe. But I think that we will have regular updates from the day that both devs focused on this integration and timeframe would be clear.

PondSea
Legendary

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 09:47:13 AM

...might as well start with the integration now!   Wink

Almost there...

Curious, when we hit the 100m mark, what type pf timeframe will we be looking at until the coding starts?  When do you think it might be completed?

I think that the proper way is first to wait till the crowdfundind period ends (in case there might be refund requests or anything). But sure the devs will be encouraged to start the integration when the minimum goal is reached and schedule it properly according to their needs.
In my opinion when the integration phase begins then I believe that we will have it live pretty soon. Both devs are pretty fast and this can indicate a timeframe. But I think that we will have regular updates from the day that both devs focused on this integration and timeframe would be clear.

Vrontis I think they should start the integration. There is no refunds like any IPOs so we don't have to worry about that. I don't think there is any point waiting 2 weeks whereas they could have integrated it in that time frame Smiley

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..
Developed to Unite Coin Communities | ✔ SECURE ✔ FREE ✔ VISIBILITY ✔ EASY INTEGRATION |

Vrontis (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2014, 10:03:26 AM

...might as well start with the integration now!   Wink

Almost there...

Curious, when we hit the 100m mark, what type pf timeframe will we be looking at until the coding starts?  When do you think it might be completed?

Vrontis I think they should start the integration. There is no refunds like any IPOs so we don't have to worry about that. I don't think there is any point waiting 2 weeks whereas they could have integrated it in that time frame Smiley

Actually I do believe that the integration will start immediately when the goal is reached but first devs should schedule it according to their availability.
Devs already discussed things about this and there was an understanding from both sides on those things which is also a good indication of a "fast integration ".From my side I need to arrange everything properly regarding the crowdfundind as I am providing escrow services on that.

PondSea
Legendary

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 02:15:07 PM

85% min has been funded under 20 hours Smiley

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..

Vrontis (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2014, 10:23:33 PM

goes
Turing Complete

In less than 24 hours the crowdfunding for the integration of the Automated Transactions has been fulfilled and the Qora community embraced the AT team by overbuying the ATFunding asset.Right now remaining unit's are 20,643,121 and there have already been sold 229,356,879 unit's of the ATFunding asset.

The truth is that I'm speechless .. I'm really amazed by Qora community who have embraced this reminding again that Qora is all about innovation!!!!!
A long awaited feature for the entire world of cryptocurrencies will be integrated into Qora and this is because of Qora community who decided to make it happen!!!

As I said I am really speechless.. I have nothing more to say!! Thank you all for making this real!!!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: