Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:09:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 [463] 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Qora | Released 16 May | 100% POS | New Source  (Read 748196 times)
rabbiter

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 07:09:21 AM

problem is it hides the active community and the developer. NXT developed entirely on one thread. Its free advertising imo.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
wizzardTim
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1000

Reality is stranger than fiction

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 07:12:13 AM

problem is it hides the active community and the developer. NXT developed entirely on one thread. Its free advertising imo.

Hmm I think you're right. The advantage of chat is that it is in real time (no need to refresh etc) but the advantage of the forum is that the thread looks more alive.

Behold the Tangle Mysteries! Dare to know It's truth.

- Excerpt from the IOTA Sacred Texts Vol. I
rlh

Activity: 804
Merit: 1004

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 09:26:34 AM

Hmm I think you're right. The advantage of chat is that it is in real time (no need to refresh etc) but the advantage of the forum is that the thread looks more alive.

Simple, just post a transcript.  Wink

A Personal Quote on BTT from 2011:
"I'd be willing to make a moderate "investment" if the value of the BTC went below $2.00.  Otherwise I'll just have to live with my 5 BTC and be happy. :/"  ...sigh.  If only I knew.
rabbiter

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 09:47:09 AM

Simple, just post a transcript.  Wink

I looked at chat and wondered about posting a chunk. Problem is it makes little sense. I honestly think if people are concise and not just lazy messenger type chat that is 90% pointless talking on the thread really is a better option for so many reasons. I know Qora is never going to be a social butterfly but his presence on the thread stirs interest as does talk of development etc.

I don't think you can stop people now using the chat function, it would have to be shut down to actually stop the trend now. But honestly I do believe it does hinder Qoras community development. I suggest when we go OS we talk on here and then when we reach a critical mass move over to the forum as well.

One last thing is I honestly am not sure chat is any better for communicating if we get more members, ideas get lost in the chat and no one is ever on chat at the same time.  Smiley

In my ideal world Chat would be shut down and a new bunch of threads would be made, like one for general discussion and one for development discussions, both should be moderated. Once we are OS I seriously believe we MUST do this to hook into the development community.
Djinou94
Legendary

Activity: 1036

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 10:02:00 AM

I was thinking Tuesday get to give everyone notice to be there.

Personally I would prefer 8pm gmt, what does everyone else think?
Who is gonna attend?

I will be there.

EVERYONE JOIN THE CHAT 14th 8PM GMT

Screenshot, Pastebin please i could not be here
TakeItEasy

Activity: 1622
Merit: 270

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 10:46:05 AM

Version 18 is now available.

https://mega.co.nz/#!a8gBlTaR!qilS-9NrDvBzGSg0V6IOKLk4_FEXqLIdnRnQSSooelU
http://qora.org/Qora.v18.zip
MD5: 799A733C886C833AA15E3B8A57D8FB1A
SHA-1: 494C525CBC2403B1FFEC8DA35ECF013EBCFAC052

Please download the application from the original post and not from a quote.

• Reworked the closing of the application. Closing the application by force should no longer be required. When you close the application by force while it is processing a block, you will receive an error the next time you start it up.
  • Fixed a problem while synchronizing that caused the database to become corrupt.
  • Fixed multiple rounding issues on the assets GUI.
  • Fixed a problem where cancelling an order that created a trade caused problems for the GUI.
  • Fixed a problem where an order could create empty trades.
Now sync works perfectly!
Thank you!

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
twospirit

Activity: 502
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 11:20:28 AM

I looked at chat and wondered about posting a chunk. Problem is it makes little sense. I honestly think if people are concise and not just lazy messenger type chat that is 90% pointless talking on the thread really is a better option for so many reasons. I know Qora is never going to be a social butterfly but his presence on the thread stirs interest as does talk of development etc.

I don't think you can stop people now using the chat function, it would have to be shut down to actually stop the trend now. But honestly I do believe it does hinder Qoras community development. I suggest when we go OS we talk on here and then when we reach a critical mass move over to the forum as well.

One last thing is I honestly am not sure chat is any better for communicating if we get more members, ideas get lost in the chat and no one is ever on chat at the same time.  Smiley

In my ideal world Chat would be shut down and a new bunch of threads would be made, like one for general discussion and one for development discussions, both should be moderated. Once we are OS I seriously believe we MUST do this to hook into the development community.
ok, that's enough for me...

Welcome to my Ignore List!  Grin
rabbiter

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 12:10:24 PM

ok, that's enough for me...

Welcome to my Ignore List!  Grin

I wasn't talking to you.

Do I need to put a little @ sign to make things clear for you chat boys?

PS That's fucking rude. I was expressing my opinion about how Qora might be run better thats all.
zanzibar

Activity: 715
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 03:11:24 PM

The discussions here are beyond stupid.  When I come here and read the posts (other than rlh) it makes me want to sell all of my Qora.  There is nothing innovative posted by members, just complaining about no marketing and why the price is so low.  I don't believe Qora has a community other than about 5-8 members, which means that it won't survive.  Call me crazy or FUD, but that's how I see it.
wizzardTim
Legendary

Activity: 1708

Reality is stranger than fiction

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 03:27:30 PM

The discussions here are beyond stupid.  When I come here and read the posts (other than rlh) it makes me want to sell all of my Qora.  There is nothing innovative posted by members, just complaining about no marketing and why the price is so low.  I don't believe Qora has a community other than about 5-8 members, which means that it won't survive.  Call me crazy or FUD, but that's how I see it.

How do you know how many persons are watching this thread? Some may not even have a btt account

Behold the Tangle Mysteries! Dare to know It's truth.

- Excerpt from the IOTA Sacred Texts Vol. I
rabbiter

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 04:59:27 PM

The discussions here are beyond stupid.  When I come here and read the posts (other than rlh) it makes me want to sell all of my Qora.  There is nothing innovative posted by members, just complaining about no marketing and why the price is so low.  I don't believe Qora has a community other than about 5-8 members, which means that it won't survive.  Call me crazy or FUD, but that's how I see it.

I don't think that's crazy or FUD.

I just think its stupid.
PondSea
Legendary

Activity: 1428

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 07:08:43 PM

Is doing nothing better than doing something? I don't want to blow my own trumpet but I think I have done more for qora than most people in this thread. What I want to talk about is a plan how to move forward building a community and marketing. Even bitcoin with all of its innovations would whittle and die without new investments/users so we cannot put it off forever .

I would like to hold weekly meetings, if you can attend and brainstorm ideas that's great. If not we can paste the transcript here but don't knock us for trying when you have your miniscule amount of qora not forging and expect Qora to do everything.

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░▄███████▄░░░░████████
░░░░███████████░░░░██████
░░░▀███████████░░░░████░░
███▄░░░░░░░░░░▀████░░░███░░██
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████░░░██░░██
█████████████▄░░████░░░░░
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░▄████████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DECENTRALIZED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
Developed to Unite Coin Communities | ✔ SECURE ✔ FREE ✔ VISIBILITY ✔ EASY INTEGRATION |

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Vrontis

Activity: 351
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2014, 07:10:45 PM

Details of the AT team services asset

As it has been mentioned the AT team will issue their services asset if the minimum goal of ATFUnding asset reached (100.000.000 ATFunding units to be sold during the crowdfunding period).
The quantity of this asset will be 1.000.000.000 units (1 billion).The 50% of the quantity (500 millions units) will be withheld by the AT Team and the rest 50% (500 million units) will be available to public.A maximum quantity of 250 million units will be directly exchanged with the ATFUnding asset (1 ATFunding asset will be equal to 1 AT team services asset) and the rest 250 million units (or more, according to ATFunding sales) will be sold at Qora's asset exchange.Price will be 2 Qora per unit.

The asset holders of the AT Team services asset will be able to benefit by the several business cases that the AT is running on Qora for the usage of the Automated Transactions.
To be more specific some examples of business cases could be :
AT team integrates a company into Qora for the usage of the Automated Transactions of Qora.
AT team provides consulting and support to a third party who runs their Automated Transactions application on Qora.

In a few words AT team services asset represents a decentralized business that will provide AT solutions for clients wanting to gain the benefits of "Turing Complete" transactions into Qora without the complexity of having to understand every detail about how AT works.

It is important to clarify that the asset holders will benefit from this asset only for business cases that the AT team runs on Qora.There will not be any profit sharing or any claims from the several business cases that the AT team is running outside of Qora.

AT team services asset

Name : Unidentified
Asset Key : Unidentified
Asset Owner : Unidentified
Asset Description : Unidentified
Quantity : 1.000.000.000 units
Divisible : Yes
Price : 2 Qora / Unit

deadliftbrah

Activity: 272

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 09:40:27 PM

Hey I'm new to the thread can anyone give me the cliff notes on why I should drop a couple BTC here. Thanks!
statdude
Legendary

Activity: 1498

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 09:59:22 PM

Hey I'm new to the thread can anyone give me the cliff notes on why I should drop a couple BTC here. Thanks!

Same here.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█ ███████████████████████ █
█ █████     █ ▀██████████ █
█ █████     █   ▀████████ █
█ █████  ██ █     ▀██████ █

█ █████  ▀▀ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█ █████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █████ █
█ █████             █████ █
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
  Website
    Twitter
      Gitlab
      Reddit
    Telegram
Whitepaper
  ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█ ███▄    ███████▀   ▄███ █
█ ████▌    █████▀    ████ █
█ ████▌     ███▀     ████ █
█ ████▌▐█    █▀ █    ████ █
█ ████▌▐██     ██    ████ █
█ ████▌▐███   ███    ████ █
█ ███▀  ▀███ ███▀    ▀███ █
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
Vrontis

Activity: 351

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2014, 12:06:06 AM
Last edit: October 15, 2014, 12:30:57 AM by Vrontis

goes
Turing Complete

Qora and AT team agreed to integrate a Turing complete virtual machine into Qora named
Automated Transactions.

In a brief preview Automated transactions allows many types of applications ranging from games of chance to automated crowdfunding and ensuring that savings will not be lost forever.

But this project needs to get funded in order to be done and ATFunding is the asset that represents this crowdfunding.

ATFunding asset has a quantity of 250 millions units with each unit's price equals to 1 Qora and a total net worth of 250.000.000 Qora.
AT team will integrate Automated Transactions into Qora if the minimum amount of 100 millions Qora has been pledged for this purpose.

The crowdfunind period has started today, 15 of October and will last for a period of two weeks.If the sold units during this period reaches the minimum quantity of 100.000.000 then Automated Transactions will be integrated into Qora.

The ATFunding asset holders by funding this project they will also be able to exchange their ATFunding asset with the official asset of AT Team that they will issue if the minimum goal has been reached (details can be found here).

ATFunding asset specifications

Name : ATFunding

Asset Key : 61

Asset Owner : QYsLsfwMRBPnunmuWmFkM4hvGsfooY8ssU

Asset Description : This asset represents the funding of AT team
                                for the integration of a Turing complete virtual machine into Qora.

Quantity : 250.000.000 units

Divisible : Yes

Price : 1 Qora/unit

Crowdfunding has began

Cross post

Djinou94
Legendary

Activity: 1036

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 12:16:41 AM

First  Tongue
rabbiter

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 12:30:10 AM

Apparently this community sucks so this coin wont survive...lol
Conurtrol

Activity: 478

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 12:37:21 AM

45 million assets sold in 30 minutes.
rabbiter

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 12:53:30 AM

45 million assets sold in 30 minutes.

You can add 10m to that as soon as my client synchronises.
Pages: « 1 ... 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 [463] 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 »
  Print  

Jump to: