Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:35:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Dyborg - FREE Primedice Bot/AutoBetter by DaNksta  (Read 31733 times)
Serlite

Activity: 172
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 12:36:05 AM
Last edit: January 28, 2015, 03:57:35 AM by Serlite

snip

Please note that http://www.dyborg.pw is not DaNksta's site. It is a copy of DaNksta's actual Dyborg site at http://www.dyborg.tk (redirects to http://thepurge.servegame.com/dyborg now).

The download on the former site is indeed a trojan - also, note how the BTC deposit addresses and contact emails change between them (near the bottom of the webpage). On a side note, the copycat webpage also lacks a title, hahaha. =P

Always double-check to make sure your URL matches up with the OP!

To reiterate: Do not download the file from dyborg.pw. It is a malware-laden duplicate.

The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DaNksta (OP)

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 03:43:51 AM
Last edit: January 28, 2015, 07:34:33 AM by DaNksta

sent you a pm

thanks for it
i just read your PM
i will try it

Keezie is a SCAMMER and is linking to trojans. DO NOT LISTEN TO ANYTHING HE SAYS OR FOLLOW ANY OF HIS LINKS!

I have downloaded https://www.dropbox.com/s/8z1qwjxonj1tqp0/Dyborg1.0%20PRERELEASE.zip?dl=1
from your latest site http://www.dyborg.pw/

Code:
Dyborg1.0 PRERELEASE.zip
SHA256: 6a3362adc940378a28fef8982ee131f5d822972e4f572aeca9f555771a1cad94

Inside this archive there is a trojan virus.

Namely
Code:
Updater.exe
SHA256 0d5ac2ddf9d690a11e0a89df8482550cb799fe9dc080f92e9e265fdb52157873
https://malwr.com/analysis/NDZkOTI4ZmRhYzUxNGU1NjhhMDg4N2U4YjVmYmM1ODU/

Some of the hidden features of your file include

Code:
Creates a windows hook that monitors keyboard input(keylogger)
installs itself for autorun at windows startup.

Now I understand you will try to pull the wool over members eyes saying false positive ect, but a false positive would not create a know mutex for a known remote access trojan. it would also not try to connect to a no-ip address that resolves to the same ip as this malware:

https://malwr.com/analysis/MjAxNmU2ZDE5ZjUzNDhhMjljYTM0YjE3NDNhMjc3YWY/

which was found in a fake primedice hash cracker that has been spammed a lot recently in just-dice chat.

I would recommend that anyone who has used this software run a full scan with a reputable antivirus software.

THAT IS NOT MY WEBSITE, THAT IS NOT MY DROPBOX, THAT IS NOT MY ZIP FILE. THE ONLY WEBSITE I HAVE IS www.DYBORG.tk which forwards you to thepurge.servegame.org
I do not use dropbox AT ALL. This guy is linking a trojan or virus of some kind.
ANYONE who has visited his .pw link or any site other than dyborg.tk and actually downloaded and ran his .exe has an infected system without a doubt. Reformat and reinstall windows or at the very least run every antivirus you can and check what programs are running on your system and edit your startup programs- removing suspicious entries.
I will do my best to stay on top of the shit he clones/copies but please don't trust any links that aren't posted by me.
The website for dyborg is DYBORG.TK and if that ever changes it will be noted in the original post on this thread.
Thinking of making it open source anyways and sticking it on github which would put a pretty quick end to this crap.

i downloade new version
but when click update.exe setup.exe
nothing happened and show

my OS is Win7 64 bit
anyone can help ?

You downloaded and installed a virus/trojan from one of the clone sites that links to a trojan/virus/whatever. The newbies posting links in this thread are to a clone site that has a virus as the download....

You should probably reformat your system.... There is no update or setup.exe in dyborg. its just dyborg.exe and u run it.

You are 100% infected.

can vouch, this bot works great. slows down on my computer sometimes but speeds back up after clearing graphs

Yeah the 1.0 final I'm going to turn off the graphs by default and clean everything up a bit so it will run better.
Nixsy

Activity: 151

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2015, 07:19:29 AM

My apologies, I automatically assumed you owned both domains. I have removed the bad reputation.

DaNksta (OP)

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 07:38:20 AM

My apologies, I automatically assumed you owned both domains. I have removed the bad reputation.

no worries. wouldnt hurt to add an edit to ur post in the previous page since someone might read that and get a little confused.
Thank you for correcting the mistake - this guy has pissed me off pretty bad using my name to distribute a virus.
Nixsy

Activity: 151

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2015, 07:49:12 AM

no worries. wouldnt hurt to add an edit to ur post in the previous page since someone might read that and get a little confused.
Thank you for correcting the mistake - this guy has pissed me off pretty bad using my name to distribute a virus.

I will edit my previous post =), again sorry for the confusion I would not have even found this post had the scammer not been spamming it in just-dice chat.

varkulak

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 08:20:56 PM

Why when entering the program climbs here such a mistake? Help please

http://i58.fastpic.ru/big/2015/0128/04/13ed077fd0bc253d02ae75caa85f9404.png
I have the same problem...
DaNksta (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 01:46:24 PM

Why when entering the program climbs here such a mistake? Help please

http://i58.fastpic.ru/big/2015/0128/04/13ed077fd0bc253d02ae75caa85f9404.png

I'm not sure a few others have been reporting this error as well. Does this happen when you log in?
And then continue to happen I'm assuming as it keeps trying to check your balance?

I will try to code a fix for this - it's just weird because it shouldn't be failing to do that.
zulus12

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 31, 2015, 06:45:23 AM

DaNksta  program only works in the English version windows you can do that would work on other versions windows ?
p.s Sorry use Google translator
varkulak

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 10:45:04 PM

Any fix DaNksta?
Michailjovic

Activity: 36

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 03:27:27 PM

DaNksta  program only works in the English version windows you can do that would work on other versions windows ?

You have to change your time and region settings only. It is solved in this discussion earlier in this thread
jeff4610

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 02:56:05 PM

Does this bot work on a VPS. Anyone experience?
seuntjie
Legendary

Activity: 1717
Merit: 1125

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2015, 11:14:12 PM

I tested the v1 alpha thingy. These are my opinions on it, for what they're worth.

You add a lot of unnecessary files to the zip file. You can remove all of the files except for the Dyborg.exe, the Dyborg.xml and ReadMe!!.txt files. The rest of the stuff are only used by visual studio and can be completely emitted from the zip file.

Some of the fonts and image texts are hard to read. If I may suggest, pick a font and a single image text type (like the dyborg images and the Charts and statistics) and stick to it. Also use the same font size as far as possible.

Try and group your settings as much as possible. For example the high/low buttons sitting in the middle left of the screen, but bottom right showing roll over/under xx is a bit odd.

I seem to have a problem with the advanced settings button. I opened it once, then closed it, and then it wouldn't open again until I restart the bot. Just figured out that it makes a second window for the advanced settings. Maybe make this windows show always on top of the other? Or at least make it clear that it is another window. I'd like to be able to move it around as well.

the reset on win and increase by % stuff is a bit confusing. First, I didn't notice the dots in the blocks to the left were switches. When I did figure that out, I thought it was a switch to enable or disable the increase by % instead of the reset on win/loss. Maybe link the switch and the word reset with a small border or something to indicate what it is for, and I suggest making the background of the switch a bit brighter so that it's a bit more visible. Only saw the background once i found out they were switches and the one moved when i clicked on it.

Something seems to overlap with the bet: xxxxxxxxx label at the bottom of the main form. Whenever i bet, will flash bet 0.00000001 for half a second, then something will overlap it showing only bet: 0.  and a small piece of the next 0. (like a 1 pixel line of the left of the 0)

I closed the chart form as the bot was betting, and opened it again, and got an exception: System.ArgumentException: A chart element with the name 'R' could not be found in the 'SeriesCollection'.
   at System.Windows.Forms.DataVisualization.Charting.ChartNamedElementCollection`1.get_Item(String name)
   at Dyborg.BTCChart.BTCChart_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e)

The form opened, but the charts didn't work. Also, people like sharing charts. It might not be a bad idea to add a "save" option to your charts.

The kind of flashing thing that happens to the bet log when you get a bet result is kind of annoying.

I know it'll; probably screw around with the design, but being able to make the bot full screen would be a plus for me. I hate working in small windows, makes me feel cramped.

Some of the text is a bit cramped (especially the bottom text of the main form)

Overall opinion of the bot: It looks nice, albeit a bit hard to read sometimes. It bets pretty quickly and the charts look nice. It's a nice bot.

I'm looking forward to the "Ability make your own Events" feature. I plan to implement something similar in my bot.

DaNksta (OP)

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 11:38:41 PM

You can set windows to use PERIODs for decimals instead of COMMAs and it will then work for you as well. It's in the options kinda near time/date and stuff.
jeff4610

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 04:42:10 AM

Could you add a function: Reset after Profit ________  ?
There are many strategies that can be tested with this function.
Thank you.
Arnab biswas

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 04:55:45 AM

we know every stratigy has the balance eating defect but I was thinking if the bot changes the statagy itself after 5-10wins then it can goooo sooo long Cool

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼ No.1 Bitcoin Binary Options and Double Dice ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼ █████████████████ ███████████████ sec◔nds trade █████████████████ ███████████████ ↑↓ Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible 1~720 minutes Expiry time ↑↓ Highest Reward 190% ↑↓ 16 Assets [btc, forex, gold, 1% edge double dice] ↑↓[/ url]
micromen

Activity: 668
Merit: 393

Crypto-Games.net: Multiple Games, Multiple Coins

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2015, 01:56:55 PM

don't forget a strategy never works in the long run, the house edge will always be there  Grin

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████
BTC  ◉PLAY  ◉XMR  ◉DOGE  ◉BCHSTRAT  ◉ETH  ◉GAS  ◉LTC  ◉DASH  ◉PPC
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄        █████
▄██████████████████████████▄      █████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ████     ▄██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ▄██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ██
████ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ████ ▄██████▄
████████████████████████████ ████████
███████▀            ▀███████ ▀██████▀
█████▀                ▀█████
▀██████████████████████████▀
  ▀▀████████████████████▀▀ 
✔️DICE           
✔️BLACKJACK
✔️PLINKO       
✔️VIDEO POKER
✔️ROULETTE     
✔️LOTTO            
yungnikita

Activity: 106

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 02:32:03 PM

botnet and still core
do not download
legen_dary

Activity: 15

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 04:52:58 PM

Is the website down? I tried using tons of VPNs! Even went on my US rdp to check it out! Tried from my vmware, tried from hidemyass website unlocker, tried google cached website, even tried coral cached website! Didnt find any result! In fact i tried every way on the planet available to access the page! Wasnt still able to access it yet! Been searching for days now!
Infact i was so desperate that i even went to dyborg.pw! Tongue
Since when is the website down? Any alternatives?
Anyone?
Thanks! Cheesy
unamis76
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 10:39:52 PM

No mirrors for this?
michinzx

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 04:48:56 PM

Is the website down? I tried using tons of VPNs! Even went on my US rdp to check it out! Tried from my vmware, tried from hidemyass website unlocker, tried google cached website, even tried coral cached website! Didnt find any result! In fact i tried every way on the planet available to access the page! Wasnt still able to access it yet! Been searching for days now!
Infact i was so desperate that i even went to dyborg.pw! Tongue
Since when is the website down? Any alternatives?
Anyone?
Thanks! Cheesy

site seems to be down for now, dyborg.pw leads to a trojan download, why would you even think about going there
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: