Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 10:18:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Dyborg - FREE Primedice Bot/AutoBetter by DaNksta  (Read 31744 times)
combong

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 03:56:52 PM

the bot need net framework 4?
DaNksta (OP)

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 04:01:42 PM
Last edit: October 15, 2014, 04:44:14 PM by DaNksta

It uses .net framework 4.5

Sent you a donation 0.01 Smiley

Only wish I have right now is to be able to move the window.

THANK YOU!

Easy fix; added ability to move form by dragging it with left mouse button in v097c. Let me know if u find any bugs!

..Sorry to bother you with, but I have a difficulty. Bot can connect to my account with no problem (tested that it changes client seed ok), but says my balance is 0, but it isnt. So I cannot bet at all...
Download the latest version (97c) and let me know if it works or what error is occuring.

The bot sends a request for your balance when you log in and then attempts to refresh your balance once a minute afterwords. (and of course when you bet)
If the first request fails and you let the bot sit for a minute, it still doesnt work ?
I have changed it in v097c so that if something goes wrong in it grabbing your balance it will try again 10 seconds later (instead of a minute) AND A MESSAGEBOX will display the error # and a description of what is going wrong so I can fix it.
sickhouse

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 04:37:21 PM

Also I'd love to see a feature where you reset to base when you hit your max bet size.

Turn off the news and read. Watch Psywar, learn something important about our society and PR, why and how it got started and how it brainwashes you.
DaNksta (OP)

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 04:45:45 PM

Also I'd love to see a feature where you reset to base when you hit your max bet size.

Meaning it would still make the max bet one time before resetting, or it would instead reset to base before ever making the max bet ?
pthnmj

Activity: 683

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 04:46:48 PM

DANKSTA | I haven't had a problem with you, but if you can code this, you should recode with JAVA... I may have to debug this program in a minute to check for a stealer in it..

Anybody can CRYPT a file
Michailjovic

Activity: 36

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 04:48:02 PM

It uses .net framework 4.5

Sent you a donation 0.01 Smiley

Only wish I have right now is to be able to move the window.

THANK YOU!

Easy fix; added ability to move form by dragging it with left mouse button in v097c. Let me know if u find any bugs!

..Sorry to bother you with, but I have a difficulty. Bot can connect to my account with no problem (tested that it changes client seed ok), but says my balance is 0, but it isnt. So I cannot bet at all...
Download the latest version (97c) and let me know if it works or what error is occuring.

The bot sends a request for your balance when you log in and then attempts to refresh your balance once a minute afterwords.
If the first request fails and you let the bot sit for a minute, it still doesnt work ?
I have changed it in v097c so that if something goes wrong in it grabbing your balance it will try again 10 seconds later (instead of a minute) AND A MESSAGEBOX will display the error # and a description of what is going wrong so I can fix it.

version 97c - now it on startup sends bug (translated from Czech language...)

string transfer 1190.8167 to type Decimal is not valid

http://s28.postimg.org/eikty79vx/danksta.png
sickhouse

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 04:48:24 PM

I get error 6 when I try to start it :/

Turn off the news and read. Watch Psywar, learn something important about our society and PR, why and how it got started and how it brainwashes you.
rfisher1968

Activity: 319
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 05:05:12 PM

Add fair bet checking, once the clientseed is changed check all previous bets to make sure the results where fair. I have this on my betting bot.
DaNksta (OP)

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 05:29:09 PM

I see what could cause this since I used integers as several variables, but you haven't provided enough details for me to really be able to narrow anything down.

Does it happen when you open the program? When you log in and it grabs your balance for the first time? Or does it happen when you try to start the autobetter?

I will change the integers to longs to avoid any potential overflow and it should work fine. Will throw up v98 in a tiny bit that will attempt to fix this.
Michailjovic

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 05:36:32 PM

I see what could cause this since I used integers as several variables, but you haven't provided enough details for me to really be able to narrow anything down.

Does it happen when you open the program? When you log in and it grabs your balance for the first time? Or does it happen when you try to start the autobetter?

I will change the integers to longs to avoid any potential overflow and it should work fine. Will throw up v98 in a tiny bit that will attempt to fix this.

in my case (probably simmilar one)

is about 2 seconds after loging to an account and refresh bug every minute
sickhouse

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 05:43:29 PM

It happens when I try to start the rolls. It was solved when I relogged, but propably something worth looking into.
ËDIT: Oh and please add a function to reset to base when reaching maxbet.

DaNksta (OP)

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 05:55:28 PM

Okay, try using the latest version. It should (hopefully) work!

In v098b I changed all the integers that could get too big easily into longs and changed all the calculations to force using longs instead of integers to attempt to avoid overflow that occurs during math.
Michailjovic

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 06:22:24 PM

In v098b I changed all the integers that could get too big easily into longs and changed all the calculations to force using longs instead of integers to attempt to avoid overflow that occurs during math.

still doing same error. update... The error window appears on excactly every 10 seconds after trying to login.
sickhouse

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 06:50:20 PM

Meaning it would still make the max bet one time before resetting, or it would instead reset to base before ever making the max bet ?
Making the max bet then reseting.

DaNksta (OP)

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 07:06:20 PM

still doing same error. update... The error window appears on excactly every 10 seconds after trying to login.

What is your actual balance? If you have 10 or more bitcoins it could cause an overflow error because its trying to format your balance into "0.00000000" , do you have 10 or more btc ?
Michailjovic

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 07:08:07 PM

What is your actual balance? If you have 10 or more bitcoins it could cause an overflow error, do you have 10 or more btc ?

Nope. Im goin to test it with faucet Cheesy

I tried it between 2k-90k satoshi
DaNksta (OP)

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 07:09:58 PM
Last edit: October 15, 2014, 07:33:09 PM by DaNksta

Edit: My best educated guess is that it's happening because you arent using english. It's looking for "balance:"  in the response and likely can't find it because you are probably getting responses in a language that isn't English. I don't read Czech and the autobetter doesnt support anything but english  Undecided

Michailjovic

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 07:15:50 PM
Last edit: October 15, 2014, 07:30:25 PM by Michailjovic

Nope. Im goin to test it with faucet Cheesy

So you have logged in with 2k satoshi and it gives that error? And you have logged in with 90k and it gives that error?

That makes no sense as it works fine for me and the pc's ive tested it on and others haven't reported having that error =/

Do this: Download latest version, run it. DO NOT CHANGE ANY SETTINGS before logging in. Does it still fail to show your balance and give you the error?

I have 098b. I found that the number in the error before period is my balance (so probably the rest is also) ((tested with different balances)). I have frame network 4.5.1 fully updated with all windows updated.

btw. is there any else chance to talk, because this forum blocks me to write for 6 minutes

tried admin privs. Still not working Sad

it is this error http://s28.postimg.org/eikty79vx/danksta.png

and the balance this time was 1190

good point in language Ill try to download english .NET (Its my language, cause my OS is in Czech)

Installing .NET English

But I think that problem is not exactly this, because... If Microsoft dont manage to work between their own product translations then they suck hard and Im sure that the balance and all the words are get from the Primedice where they are in English

I cant even install English .NET cause my OS Czech. Microsoft dont allow it. There have to be a bad relation in the code
Michailjovic

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 07:36:57 PM

Edit: My best educated guess is that it's happening because you arent using english. It's looking for "balance:"  in the response and likely can't find it because you are probably getting responses in a language that isn't English. I don't read Czech and the autobetter doesnt support anything but english  Undecided

not sure if it is related, but is it ok to show variable in there? lblstreak and so...

http://s29.postimg.org/4h0vldg53/danksta.png
DaNksta (OP)

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 07:38:03 PM

I cant even install English .NET cause my OS Czech. Microsoft dont allow it. There have to be a bad relation in the code

I'm looking into it but you are the only person having this issue which makes me think it has something to do with the language.
I will add something to try and fix it and post v098c soon

And yes those are just the starting text for the labels.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: